Futa Goo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marcy! Marce!"

"Wh-what?" Marcy moaned, stirring awake.

"What happened?" Tess demanded. "Look at me!" she squealed in horror. "What happened?"

"I...I don't know, what do you mean?" Marcy asked, blinking as she rose up out of her slumber.

"Is this cum?!" Tess asked, her voice on the edge of horror.

"Fuck, it is," Marcy moaned. "That's the problem, look!" she said.

"At what?" Tess said suddenly.

Marcy blinked, and looked down. The futa cock was gone, and her smooth, plump mound had returned. "Oh thank fucking god," Marcy droned, flopping back on the couch.

"What?!" Tess demanded. "Ewww god that's so much fucking cum!" she moaned.

"It's this," Marcy said, and picked up the bottle. She turned it in her fingers, but - curiously - the bottle remained cool to her touch.

"What's that?" Tess asked.

Marcy frowned. "You know that oriental store that I like to browse?"

"Oh, with the old Japanese lady who barely speaks English?" Tess recalled going there once.

"Yeah, that one. So like, this was on a shelf. I...I picked it up. I could not put it down," she admitted. "I had to buy it."

"What is it?" Tess demanded. "Jesus," she muttered, her fingers coated in sticky cum.

"Futa goo."

"Futa goo?" Tess asked sharply, her eyes rising. She studied Marcy's face, seeking a clue, but Marcy's face was just blank.

"Yeah. Here, you take it," Marcy suggested.

Tess took it, and looked at it. "Oh wow," she said a moment later.

"What?"

"The bottle's warm," she reported.

"Seriously?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah. It's...warm. Wow, is it warm. It feels good!" Tess said.

"Give it back," Marcy said.

Marcy was reminded for a second of Bilbo's face in the first Lord of the Rings movie where Frodo asked for the ring back, and Bilbo's reaction became a bit of a jump-scare. But Tess extended her hand, and Marcy plucked it from her fingers.

"It's cool to me," Marcy reported. She tilted the bottle back towards Tess, who greedily reached out and plucked it from Marcy's hand.

"What did the old lady tell you about it?" Tess wanted to know.

"One drop only," she said. "One."

"Why one?"

"I don't know," Marcy admitted quietly, "but I'm not sure that I want to find out what happens if you take two. One is enough," she said.

Tess's eyes opened widely. "Marce?" she whispered.

"What?"

"Marce...get me a dropper. I...I have to. It's...oh god Marce...it's so...strong," she moaned.

Marcy spoke. "No, Tess, you mustn't," while never realizing that she had already gotten the dropper and handed it to Tess. She watched in awe and horror as Tess unscrewed the cap, and withdrew one dropper. She put it on her tongue, and only had time enough to screw the cap back on before her hands dropped as she fell into unconsciousness.

Marcy watched, transfixed, as the droplet worked its magic. Some, but not all, of Tess's plumpness in her belly, ass and thighs were slimmed. Tess's tits, which were already quite large, became a trifle large but substantially firmer. When the futa cock erupted out of Tess's mound, Marcy was utterly unable to take her eyes from it.

By the time Tess awakened to find Marcy's mouth already wildly sucking on her equally large, thick phallus, she was transported away as the new futa cock went through its first rounds of pleasure.

It was deep into the early hours of the morning when Tess planted her seed into Marcy's pussy. The sofa had been a soaked wreck; now Marcy's bed was in the same condition. Marcy's droplet, planted by Tess, was added to the bottle. Both exhausted women slept, and called off the following Monday from work.

They were back entirely back to normal, and the bottle was cool in both of their hands. They talked and talked that day, trying to make sense of it all. Neither one of them was remotely horny, and neither had the slightest clue of what they were going to do next. Talking it out left them both more confused than when they started.

"Do we take that bottle back?" Tess finally asked at one point.

Marcy turned to look at it. "No," she said slowly, her head shaking from side to side. "I don't know why, though," she admitted. "I want to take it back. But...but..."

Tess nodded. "But you can't?"

"No," Marcy whispered. "I can't."

"It's not done with us, is it?"

"I don't know, Tess. I don't know."

***

The phone rang, and Marcy hesitated to pick it up. It was the fourth time since the prior weekend that Tess had called. She bit her lower lip, worried about facing this conversation. But she could not put off her friend any longer, and hit the green call accepted button.

"Hey, Tess," Marcy said into the phone.

"About goddamn time you picked up," Tess grumbled.

"Ha ha. Hi, best friend, how are you," Marcy said lightly.

"Oh, you know," Tess replied back instantly, her voice just as light, "I'm fine. The damnedest thing, though."

"What's that?"

"Oh, you know, just that my best friend sported an enormous cock the other day with huge tits and then she fucked me silly and I don't know impregnanted me and then I took the same fucking goo that she did and now I too have a big cock. Except for one little problem. I don't," she said coldly.

Marcy winced throughout the entire opening salvo. "You...uh...don't...what?"

"Have it. Any longer. My cock."

"And this is a problem for you?"

"Marcy!" Tess demanded. "Where the fuck did it go!?"

"How the hell should I know?" Marcy fired back, her own voice inflected with some heat. "But I don't want to fight, not over the phone," she plunged over Tess's beginning of her own protest. "Tomorrow's Friday. Come over here, I'll get a bottle of wine, and we can talk. OK?"

All Marcy heard for a long period of time were the silent, steady breaths from Tess. Finally. "OK. Seven?"

"Sure. We'll order in."

"We better in case Mr. Penis comes back," Tess said caustically. She ended the call abruptly, and Marcy flopped heavily onto her couch.

"Well, shit," she told her ceiling. "That went just about as badly as I feared of it," she continued to tell the ceiling. Unfortunately, her ceiling provided no insights.

Friday dragged; her distraction levels were at about an all-time high. It did not help that she woke up that morning feeling more than a little bit horny. For the first time since the prior weekend, her mind and body joined in some form of arousal. She found herself tracing circles around her nipples while in her morning shower, and three times that day at work she had to sit and endure her body's demand for sex. But it was bizarre, the images that her mind continued to conjure - they weren't of a man, a hard-bodied man with big arms and rippling abs and a cock that he would bury into her, or even that of a pretty woman, a trifle shy, beginning her first descent to lick and worship Marcy's pussy. No, she kept seeing Tess in her mind, not as Tess her friend of years from college, but as Tess the futa, with her big thick cum-dripping cock and how that same cock plunged deeply into her pussy, stuffing her thick and full and creating orgasm upon orgasm.

Needless to say, Marcy's drive home was swift. She got two bottles of wine rather than just one, and timed the order in for Tess's expected arrive at seven. They both liked Thai food so Marcy had taken the liberty of ordering two pad thai noodles, and she had them all plated up when Tess arrived.

Marcy opened the door. "Hi, Tess."

Tess looked miserable. "Marcy."

"Come in."

"Okay," she said rather meekly. She stopped and sniffed, the food aroma's hitting her nose. "You ordered already?"

"Yes, pad thai, no green onions, level two," Marcy reported dutifully.

"Let's eat. I'm starving," Tess said. The conversation was stilted, with many hesitant pauses and unusual awkwardness between them. They had met a while back, tossed together as roommates their freshman year. Though they had chosen not to live together, they remained in close contact with each other, and both landed their first career positions in the same city.

Finally, Marcy slid her half-eaten plate to the side. She stood and grabbed two glasses and filled them nearly to the top with wine. She set one in front of Tess and sat down heavily across from her.

"This elephant in the room is pissing me off," Marcy opened.

Tess's face showed a measure of relief. "Having a cock is pissing me off," Tess said.

"But do you? I don't," Marcy replied.

"Neither do I. Where the fuck did it go? What was in that liquid? Do you have it still? What the fuck, Marce, I mean, really. What the fuck?!" Tess roared it all out fast.

Marcy chuckled. "Of course I have it. Do you want to see it?"

"Yes."

Marcy stood and went into her bathroom, opening her vanity, and getting the small vial. It never felt warm or welcoming or inviting in her hand since that first weekend, and did not feel that way now, either. "It's cool to my touch. Like, it's just a bottle of perfume or something," Marcy said as she sat, then slid the vial across the table.

Tess picked it up, turning it over and over in her hands. "Same for me." She set the vial down, and looked up, tears forming in her eyes. "We're freaks now," Tess said softly.

"But no one knows," Marcy said. "Not that I've had longer than you to think about it, but seriously. Who's going to know?"

"Marcy!" Tess's tone was bitter. "I want kids! How the fuck am I going to get a husband when I'm like the ogre from Shrek - wait until the sun goes down, you'll get the biggest fucking surprise of your life!"

Marcy's head bowed, and the hot sting of tears pervaded her senses. She sniffed hard, trying to draw the now-leaking snot from her nose. "I don't know! I don't know either!" Marcy wailed. "I've tried not to think about it!"

"I can't sleep. I can't eat. Fuck, I can't concentrate on work," Tess said softly. "But that's not the worst part about it. Do you want to know what the worst part is?"

"I don't know," Marcy admitted.

"I'm telling you anyway." Tess inhaled deeply. "The worst part is that I cannot think of anything but women with enormous cocks anymore!" she admitted.

Marcy looked up. As four-year roommates, they'd gotten to know one another intimately well. It was not long before Marcy knew that there was a wide gulf in their sex drives. Marcy felt that hers was normal, maybe a little below normal. She didn't need to orgasm daily, and certainly had little interest in things like porn. Tess, on the other hand, was more of a creature of her passions. She loved her food - hence the extra weight. And she loved loved loved sex in all forms. Tess had seduced Marcy several times during and after college, and she was far more daring sexually.

Tess's list of exploits were longer than Marcy's arm, and many of the things that Tess had done left Marcy feeling a bit cold inside. But Tess seemed to enjoy them all, giving into her body's desires for pleasure.

"I...I..." Marcy stammered.

"I have masturbated every single night since last weekend," Tess said. "Every night. I've damn near worn out the batteries in my vibrator. And here's the thing, Marce. You know me, I can cum to just about any sexual idea out there, right?"

Marcy nodded dumbly.

"I swear to god that I can only cum know when I'm envisioning a futa girl fucking me!" she said. "Now how the fuck is that even possible?"

"I don't know, Tess!" Marcy cried. She reached for and took a long pull of liquid courage. "But...well...I only masturbated once this week. This morning, in fact," she reported.

"And?!" Tess demanded.

Marcy exhaled slowly. "All I could think of was...well...you. As a...uh...futa," Marcy finally said.

"Shit," Tess said, sitting back in her chair. "Shit!" she repeated, leaning forward and draining half of her glass, then belching noisily. "Oops," she giggled.

"I..." Marcy said softly, and exhaled slowly. "Tess, I want the same answers you do. But I just don't know."

Tess picked up her glass and took a more reasonable, measured sip. "I need to know something," she said.

"What?" Marcy asked.

"I need to know if I can come. From, well, you know. Like, sex."

"So go have some," Marcy suggested.

"I have a date. Tomorrow."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Tex." Tess grinned. "Big cock," she reported with a lecherous wink.

"Well, that's good," Marcy said. "I'm staying home. Doing laundry. Trying to figure..." she waved her hands expansively, "...just what the hell all of this is."

"Not me, I have to know. What if...what if I don't like it anymore?" Tess asked. "I love sex, Marcy!" Tess whined.

"Have you been any hornier than usual?" Marcy asked.

"Yes!" Tess said. "It's like constant! I can usually shut off my brain, but no...not this fucking week. No, all I see is your big thick gorgeous cock covering me in spunk before burying itself to the fucking balls into my pussy!" Tess's blunt, bordering on obscene talk, was very much in the usual line of how she talked about sex, and Marcy didn't even blink an eye at it.

"That's what I saw too, this morning," Marcy said. "You, your cock."

"I mean, hell, girl, I can be a cumslut if I'm in the mood, but your thing like fucking rained cum on me!" she said. She took another drink and shook her head. "I'll be damned if it wasn't the sexiest thing I ever felt, though."

"I've never felt more satisfied," Marcy finally agreed.

"Fucking me, or getting fucked by me?" Tess asked.

"Both, actually," Marcy said after a moment of consideration. "They were both just...I don't know how to put it. I was like lost in it all."

"I was, too," Tess said softly. "Like that cock...like it called to me, or something."

"I felt that," Marcy agreed. She sat forward a little, her eyes narrowing. "Did you feel a compulsion? Like you had to?"

Tess mirrored her position, and her intent expression. "Yes. Did you?"

Marcy nodded. "I could not have disobeyed that call for the life of me."

"Me, neither," Tess admitted. "Like I heard it in my head - suck me, suck me, suck me - over and over," Tess went on. "But it's so like a dream, like it can't possibly be true!"

Marcy swallowed hard. "When yours came out, Tess...I..."

"What?" Tess asked quietly.

Marcy looked up and made eye contact with Tess, and held it steadily. "Tess, I was enslaved to your cock."

Tess rocked backwards, as if slapped. Her eyes were big and round. "You swore to me, you swore that you'd never say anything like that to me again," Tess said in quiet disbelief.

"I know," Marcy agreed. "But, Tess...your cock? It fucking owned me."

"Jesus," Tess blurted. Marcy was sure that Tess was recalling the one truly false step that they'd had in their relationship, both platonic and sexual. Tess had been hot and bothered to try her hand at domination, and Marcy had doubtfully agreed. It had gone spectacularly poorly, and was a memory that the two of them had agreed to seal up, and never to mention again.

"But damn," Tess added a moment later, her head tilting towards her right shoulder. "Damn, Marcy."

"What?"

Tess's eyes were again large and round. "If I'm being honest? I'm going to say the same thing about your cock. It enslaved me."

Marcy nodded. "So we're not...not..."

"Not usual, that's for sure." Tess's glass was suddenly empty. She picked it up and waved it at Marcy, who refilled it.

"So normally I'd go through the big seduction scene or whatever. But fuck that. I need to know. Marcy, will you go down on me?"

"Right now?"

"Yes."

Marcy closed her eyes. "Yes, I will," she said a moment later, snapping them open.

Ten minutes later, Tess pulled Marcy up into her arms. Both girls were naked and sweaty, and now their legs intertwined as Tess hugged Marcy close. "Thank god," Tess said softly.

"You didn't have visions of my big cock in your head?"

"No. Just your perfect tongue."

"Ha ha," Marcy said.

"At least I know," Tess said quietly. She rolled over, pinning Marcy to the bed under her. Long and drawn out afterglow had never been Tess's strong suit, Marcy recalled. "And now I think that you need to know, too!"

When it was Marcy's turn to haul Tess and her magic tongue from her pussy, Tess climbed up and joined into the embrace willingly. They remained silent, enmeshed in one another's arms and legs. "I came so hard," Marcy admitted.

"So did I, earlier," Tess agreed. She kissed Marcy's cheek. "You know I'll always love you, right?"

"I know, Tess," Marcy smiled. "I'll love you forever," she told her best friend.

But best friend or not, being awakened at one thirty in the morning by someone pounding wildly on her apartment door scared the bejesus out of Marcy. The phone rang, and Marcy screamed at the noise, clutching her hand to her chest, taking a moment to see that it was Tess calling. "Hello?!" Marcy asked wildly.

"Let me in, please, let me in!" Tess wailed.

"You're at my door?"

"YES!" Tess said urgently.

"Hold on!" Marcy said, flinging the covers aside and running to let Tess in. Tess's face was tear-streaked and her entire body shook as she walked inside. She was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt, no bra, and looked very much like she'd just rolled out of bed.

"What's wrong?" Marcy asked, horrified at the expression in her friend's face, its hollowness and gaunt look.

"I was so turned off by Tex, we fought." Tess reported.

"Did he hit you?"

"No, but...but...he was so heartless and cruel!" Tess said. "And even worse...his touch made my skin crawl, Marcy!" Tess said. She sniffled hard. "I need to be with you," she said.

They talked until the birds began chirping outside, signaling the forthcoming dawn. They slept, having no resolutions or answers, but Tess was calm and was able to slip into a fitful sleep. The bed was entirely too small for the two of them, and somewhere in the gray light of morning Marcy escaped from the bed and resumed her slumber but on her couch.

As if to seal the deal, upon waking Tess wanted another round of oral sex, and Marcy found it utterly delightful to give her friend what she needed. Marcy had always fought her own mind when going down on Tess in the past, but not that morning. That morning her tongue had danced on the swollen plump labia of her friend, and eagerly enjoyed her aroma and spicy taste. She had made Tess cum several times, and found herself concentrating on the pleasure of her tongue on Tess's smooth skin, and how her organ reacted to her touch. While she had never been turned off from their lesbian love-making before, that morning marked the first time that she had well and truly loved it, fallen into it, and took great pleasure in every moment of it.

Tess left, their friendship cemented even more strongly now. Yet the unknown of what had happened that weekend prior hung like a storm cloud over each of them, separately or together. They met several times, not always to make love, but usually just to talk. And talk. And talk.

***

"Hey, girl," Marcy said as Tess trundled into the bar. The smile on Marcy's face at seeing her best friend felt a little forced; all day long her lower back had ached horribly preceding her dreaded monthly cycle. Ever since she had first attained womanhood, her period had been a five-day ordeal of agony. These aches were not quite as bad as they had been over recent months, but it was still a pain that she did not wish upon anyone.

Tess's face was not one of pleasure. "Hi," she said, flopping her purse onto the bar top and gingerly taking a stool. "Fucking period," she said in irritation.

"You, too?" Marcy asked.

"I have PMS like you wouldn't believe," Tess reported. She had an ongoing feud with a guy at her work, some douchebag named Carter, and evidently Carter had been up to his bullshit during the day. Tess unleashed a diatribe against him, worsened by the hormonal changes of her time of the month.

They sat for two hours, commiserating and drinking slowly. "I'm so tired," Marcy said. "I think I'm going to go home."