Futa Gym Shower Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other woman took a tight grasp of his hips and poised her cock at his pucker. They speared into him together, two long, fat lengths of musty, rapidly stiffening cock glided into his well trained holes. They inched toward each other, their glistening breasts jiggling as they spit-roasted Andrew with steamy columns of dark flesh. He muttered around the big woman's schlong as she took hold of his ears and laughed wickedly.

"Mmmhmm... We got a lot of ropes for you, hun."

The horny women wasted no time, fucking his mouth and ass in a steady rhythm. Husky moans began to fill the shower room as they filled him at both ends. Their fat, cum-filled sacks battered his chin and much smaller scrotum in quick succession as they filled him with cock relentlessly.

They hadn't asked his name or given theirs. Did it really matter? No, they knew his purpose and so did he. Besides, if his task was relieving entire classes of these libidinous women, there's no way he'd keep their names straight.

"Damn, this slut is well trained! Looks like Gina picked a winner."

"No kidding... Goddamn, his throat is like heaven!"

As the sloppy, slick, slapping sounds of dual penetration filled the cool chamber, Drew could hear more female voices approaching. With her vice grip on his head and her fat, fleshy hog plowing his mouth, he couldn't see the others, but it became apparent quickly that more well hung women had come to join the fun. Drew heard them talking in a circle around them, the sounds of slick masturbation joining the cacophony of wet fucking as he became surrounded by horny, aroused Futa.

"We finally got a relief boy, huh?"

"Mmmm, looks like he's skilled too. Look at him go! He's not even gagging!"

"He'll be gagging when I cum down his throat. Count on it."

"I don't know if I can wait that long. I'm gonna cum on his back!"

"Whatever. I like a turn before and after I shower. His mouth is mine when I get back."

"We should ask Gina for a bondage bench or something, right? That would be much better. These floors can get slick."

"They're about to get REALLY slick!"

The group of sex-crazed Athena converts, fresh off the high of exercise, stroked their meaty cocks as they laughed, chatted and waited for their first turn. The sounds of moist fapping and light moaning followed as the talking died down and each dripping Domina became focused on her own pleasure.

The woman thrusting into his ass grabbed Drew's right arm and wrenched it behind his back. Their musty, black cocks continued expanding in his mouth and ass, packing him to the gills as they pistoned in and out of his abused holes. Andrew moaned around the woman at his front, delighting in every delicious dollop of pre-cum that slid down his thirsty throat.

He sucked like a starving man as the club of flesh in his rear strummed over his prostate like a bow on a violin. His own penis, stiff as a board, shot its load on the floor. The involuntary orgasm surged through his body, his sticky eruption completely out of his control. The women around the rutting trio could wait no longer and began crying out in ecstasy as half a dozen streams of jizzum plastered him from every angle.

The black beauties impaled him with their cocks and held him fast. Loud grunts and moans echoed off the shower walls as he was flooded with rivers of warm pudding at both ends. As they filled his insides like a cream puff, rope after rope of hot glue continued to cake his outer body from a flurry of ejaculations.

Andrew sucked, gulped and shivered in bliss as he was simultaneously filled and bathed in Futa filth. While every part of his body was slathered in Athena jizz, he said a silent thank you to his mother for getting him the best job ever.

12