Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,709 Followers

Natalie sported a partly erect cock right about where Chris would have expected her vagina to be. It seemed to point right at him, and twitched and bounced ever so slightly with every movement she made. It was smooth and hairless, and decidedly feminine, as far as a penis could ever be called such. Chris was hypnotized, in a 'deer in the headlights' kind of way.

"The hell?" he mumbled.

"Well you haven't bolted," Natalie said. "That's a good sign. Of course, I imagine it would be hard to move when Sasha's working you like that. Rather unfair of us to spring the trap when you're getting a blowjob, I know."

She padded the few steps back to Chris, her swaying erection appearing to grow all the larger with proximity. Chris wrenched his eyes away and up to her face. She was smiling crookedly, but also warily. She wasn't sure how he was going to react. That was fair enough. He wasn't sure either.

He wished Sasha wasn't doing such nice things to his cock. Natalie was right; it was very hard to make himself move under the circumstances.

"So you're..." Chris said, quickly running out of words.

"I have a dick," Natalie confirmed. "And balls."

"And Sasha..."

"Yep."

Chris swallowed. "You're not gonna tell me that... like..."

"All the girls living here, yes. This place is called Futa House for a reason."

"Ah. Not a weird pronunciation of Future House after all."

Chris almost laughed. He felt an insane, manic urge to curl up and giggle until it all made sense.

"No," Natalie agreed. "Not a weird pronunciation."

Chris nodded. "Sasha? Could you please stop for a minute."

Sasha ignored him. Her tongue ran along the underside of his shaft and her lips wrapped comfortably around it just as consistently as if nothing was amiss. From her perspective, perhaps nothing was.

"If this is really a deal-breaker, you can say so, and you can go," Natalie said quietly. She sat back down beside Chris. "Some guys are like that. Even the ones we get sent. We get a fair number of runners. But you're more clever than that, right?"

"What's clever got to do with it?" Chris asked, his voice slightly choked as Sasha made his toes curl for a second with a particularly involved flick of her head, before backing off again.

"You must see the potential," Natalie said. She took his unresisting hand and set it on her throbbing cock. "Sure, you might be thinking this is unnatural, or that staying here's gonna turn you gay, or some stupid shit like that. But I think you can see that this is still a very good opportunity for you."

"Is it?"

"Do you not think so?"

Natalie wrapped his fingers around her warm, thick shaft. She was noticeably bigger than he was, though that wasn't really the main thing on his mind.

"I don't know," Chris said. "I really don't know. This... like... I don't know."

"Let me put it this way. If you thought we all had pussies, but you never got to see them all year, you'd still think this was a great place to live, wouldn't you? Bearing in mind you're getting a stellar blowjob almost immediately without even having to ask."

Sasha looked up and made eye contact with Chris. She winked just before pushing forward and taking his length all the way to the base and holding there for a moment.

Chris groaned softly. "Maybe."

"There's no maybe about it. You know you would."

"Ok. So maybe that's true. So what?"

"So don't be an idiot. That's all."

Natalie was moving his hand up and down, masturbating herself vicariously. He was still pretty weirded out, but he had to admit it didn't feel bad or anything. In fact, it even felt... nice? Well... ok, at least.

After a moment she released his hand and Chris just kind of kept stroking her. He was pretty used to jerking himself off, and the motion was practically identical. Natalie was a little softer and thicker than he was used to, but his fingers still knew what to do.

She leaned back and let her eyes fall halfway closed. She peered at him from beneath her heavy lids, smiling faintly in encouragement and enjoyment.

Maybe it was just because he was horny, but Chris's worry and conflict were already fading into dull background emotions. He knew he'd still have to deal with them, but for right now it was ok.

He kept jerking Natalie off while also daring to run his free hand through Sasha's hair. He'd become rather distracted, but when he put his focus back on the heavenly mouth sliding around on his cock, he felt the stirrings of an orgasm waiting to be released.

Natalie was right, in a way. It would idiotic to pass on this chance based solely on his knee-jerk reaction. If he decided he really didn't want to be here after careful, logical thought, that was one thing. Giving in to irrational fear and emotion was quite another.

"You can let him cum now," Natalie said.

Chris turned to her in confusion, but soon found out what she meant. Sasha, it turned out, had been deliberately toying with him, keeping him not quite at the point of accidental explosion. Keeping him docile, no doubt. When she wanted to make him cum, she did.

Chris moaned aloud as sudden burst of enthusiasm and skill surged into Sasha's mouth and hands. She pumped him vigourously, then growled in satisfaction as his cum shot into her mouth shortly after.

Sasha sat back on her heels with a self-satisfied grin. A few strands of mixed spit and cum stretched between her lips and Chris's cock, lasting only a brief second before falling away.

Now that he knew what to look for, Chris noted signs of her arousal as well. A hard mass in the front of her jeans where he wouldn't have expected any. He imagined her trapped erection was probably just as uncomfortable for her as it was for him when such things happened.

"Good, right?" Natalie said.

Chris nodded. "Yeah. Really good."

Sasha beamed even harder.

"Do you want to try now?" Natalie asked.

"Try what?" Even as he asked the question, Chris realized what she meant. "Wait, you want me to..."

"Yes. Of course I do. You must know I'm pretty horny now, don't you?"

Chris looked down to where his fingers were wrapped tightly around Natalie's cock. He's stopped stroking her at some point and was just gripping her. She pulsed gently in his hand. Her need was, indeed, fairly obvious when he gave it some consideration.

"I can't," he said.

"Why ever not?" Natalie countered.

"Because... because... I don't do that."

"You mean you haven't done that. You can't know that you don't if you've never been given a chance."

Chris shook his head and tried to sort out his instinctive refusal. He felt like he needed to make a coherent argument, but had no idea where to start. His reasoning was obvious, but only in the sort of way that turned out to be inexplicable when pressed.

"I'm a boy," he said.

Sasha giggled. "We know that, silly. A cute boy with lots of potential. That's why we're interested."

Natalie nodded. "What she said."

"What I mean," Chris said desperately, "is that I don't do... that. I'm not that sort of boy."

"Do you mean, perhaps, that you aren't gay?" Natalie suggested lightly. "And that therefore you oughtn't to suck cock? Despite the one having very little to do with the other in this case?"

Chris felt like his argument didn't really make sense when put that way. Still, he struggled on. "Yes?" he said with a slightly quavering voice.

"I see." Natalie appeared to give his problem due consideration. "Is that really how you feel, or is it how you think you should feel?"

Chris bit his lip. "I'm... not sure."

"You should try it," Sasha said. "It's not as nice as getting sucked off, obviously, but it's still pretty fun."

"She's not wrong," Natalie said.

Once more, Chris stared at the cock he still hadn't managed to let go of. He could try it, he decided. If he really had to. At least then he'd know for sure.

Besides, he'd already established that it didn't feel bad to play with a penis other than his own. Weird, sure, but not unpleasant by any means. Natalie's cock felt basically like his, except without all the lovely, pleasurable feelings masturbation provided. If he was fine with jerking her off, using his mouth couldn't really be that much worse.

"If I try it," Chris said slowly, "do you promise not to tell anyone?"

Natalie and Sasha exchanged a glance. "Do you mean not tell anyone else at all?" Natalie asked. "Or anyone outside the house? And do you mean about this instance in particular, or-"

Chris flushed. "I mean, like, if I hate it. If I don't want to do it anymore-"

"Oh, right." Natalie waved away his embarrassed diatribe. "I assure you, Christopher MacKenzie, I give you my solemn oath that if you choose to leave this house, neither Sasha or I will reveal anything to anyone, save only that you have chosen not to remain. We don't go around spreading gossip in revenge for being slighted, if that's what you're worried about."

Sasha actually looked a little hurt. "We take good care of our boys. Even if you don't want to stay with us."

"Or," Natalie continued, "if you're worried about being made fun of, bear in mind you aren't the first newbie to this house. Not by a long shot. We're here to teach and guide as much as we're here to satisfy our urges. Well, nearly as much, anyway."

Sasha nodded. "Me and Nat especially, but the other girls too. At least the ones who aren't as new to sex as you are."

Chris looked down. "Who said I'm new?" he mumbled.

"I meant new to, like, this stuff," Sasha said, waving her hand in a rough circle. "With the cocks and whatever."

Natalie put a reassuring hand on Chris's thigh. "Whatever experience level you're at," she said gently, "it's not really important. Not to us."

Chris bit his lip. He wasn't sure how his fears had gone from perfectly reasonable 'not wanting to suck dick,' to something more in relation to his relative lack of experience compared to Natalie and Sasha. He was pretty sure that wasn't what he'd been worried about. Not at first. And yet...

"Well, I definitely haven't sucked cock before," Chris said.

"That's ok," Sasha said cheerfully. "I'll help if you need me to. It's mostly pretty straight forward anyway."

She offered him her pillow for kneeling on. He wasn't quite sure how his statement equated to agreement, but he found himself going along with her. He'd been swayed, he realized, though his conscious mind had been a little slower to realize it than the rest of him.

Chris knelt down beside the bed, getting comfortable on the cushion Sasha had relinquished to him.

The girls took the opportunity to adjust themselves as well. Natalie faced straight at him and spread her legs to allow him access. Sasha hummed to herself while stripping out of her jeans, then knelt next to Chris in just her panties.

It was still weird seeing such a bulge in female underwear, but Chris didn't begrudge Sasha releasing her erection from her tight jeans, even if she did 'accidentally' brush it against him a bit as she settled.

Natalie's cock looked all the more intimidating when it was right in front of his face. He was pretty sure he couldn't take all of it. But then, he didn't have to. He could just try it, see how he felt, and maybe that would be the end of it for him.

"It looks big, doesn't it?" Sasha said from next to Chris's shoulder.

"Kinda, yeah," Chris said.

"Don't worry about that. Even I can't take her all the way."

Natalie's eyes twinkled. "That's because-"

"Oh shut up," Sasha said. "No teasing me about my oral skills right now. I'm trying to help. You'll only make Chris nervous."

Chris, in fact, didn't need any help being made nervous. He could handle that part on his own.

"Just start out with your hands," Sasha coaxed. "Maybe lick her a little. Or kiss her. Easy stuff. It all feels pretty good, whatever you do."

Chris nodded. He understood the logic of what she was saying, and it was a lot less daunting to try some things that didn't involve cramming his mouth full of girlcock straight away.

Having already stroked Natalie, Chris opted to do some more of that. There was room on her shaft for both his hands, so he experimented with one and two-handed grips. He slid his loosely wrapped fingers along her cock, then nearly jerked away when she cooed in pleasure.

Chris laughed nervously and kept playing with Natalie's penis. It was actually kind of neat to get such a different angle and perspective, the sort that was unavailable when playing with himself.

Sasha leaned into him. Her naked breasts pressed against his arm and shoulder blade. "Don't forget your mouth," she whispered. "It's integral to a blowjob."

"I know that," Chris muttered back. "I'm not ready, is all."

"Sure you are. Give her a li'l lick."

Just to get Sasha off his back, so to speak, Chris leaned forward and stuck his tongue out. He swiped it across the head of Natalie's cock, provoking a small twitch and moan from her.

There was a faint taste, a little salt, a little something else. Chris tried another lick, then another. He liked the way she pulsed in his hand with every flick of his tongue, and the hint of sexual flavour was kind of nice too.

Sasha got even closer as she watched over his shoulder. It was a bit uncomfortable having her so near and observant when he was only just figuring things out, but he enjoyed having her pressed up against him too much to say anything about it.

Chris licked and stroked, and gradually got comfortable enough with what he was doing that he didn't worry about it anymore. Once he stopped dwelling on the sexual and social connotations, nothing about the physical act itself bothered him.

He started sucking on the tip of Natalie's cock without really thinking about it. It just seemed like the natural next step. He wasn't nearly ready to try taking her full length in his mouth, but just the head by itself was a nice size to play with.

"That's it," Sasha said approvingly. "Not so scary anymore, is it?"

Chris shook his head slightly without releasing Natalie's penis.

"That feels good," Natalie said from above. "But you could try using your hands more if you aren't ready to go deeper yet."

There was a note in her voice that suggested it was more than an idle suggestion. That perhaps she was getting a tad impatient. Not enough to hurry him, but enough to make her antsy.

Chris understood. He knew that sometimes, as fun as just playing could be, one needed more than that. Sometimes it was about getting off more so than having fun along the way. Horniness could be a fickle and demanding mistress.

He stroked his hand up and down Natalie's shaft while keeping his mouth affixed to the top area. He bobbed his head a little, just to test how easily he might take her if it came to that.

"A bit harder," Sasha whispered. "She's getting pretty worked up."

Chris flicked his eyes up at Natalie, craning his neck a bit to get a good look at her without leaving her cock. She did, indeed, have a slightly glazed look to her eyes, and her mouth hung halfway open in a soft, lustful pant.

A bizarre surge of pride filled him at the recognition that he was doing an acceptable-perhaps even good-job. It encouraged him all the more.

Chris took more of Natalie's shaft in his mouth, no longer pausing to consider, just doing what felt right in the moment. He bobbed his head a little over the end while still jerking off the base.

Her soft moans drove him on, and he was soon taking all that he comfortably could in his mouth, which still wasn't quite half her length.

Sasha squealed excitedly at Chris's loss of reluctance. She nipped playfully at his ear, and her breasts squished against his shoulder even more firmly.

Natalie, too, was getting noisier and wiggling around more. She kept reaching for Chris, then hesitating and pulling back again, like she didn't want to scare him off.

"Yesss," Natalie hissed.

She reached for Chris one more time, and this time grabbed his head and pulled him deeper onto her shaft. Her cock didn't quite go down his throat, but just made him gag at the attempt. The torrent of cum that followed turned his gagging into choking.

Chris coughed and spluttered, swallowing some of the cum, spitting the rest out to drool down his chin and over his shirt. He finally managed to wrest his head free as Natalie finished up, and the last of her orgasm ran directly onto his already soggy front.

"Easy there," Sasha said, unable to contain her laughter. "That's a virgin throat you just tried to impale."

Natalie appeared suitably abashed, but also satisfied and not quite as repentant as Chris might have liked. "Sorry," she said. "I lost control a little toward the end." She grabbed a corner of a sheet from the bed and wiped his face for him. "You're just so cute, and made me feel so good."

"Um... thanks?" Chris said. His face felt warm, and there was some more of that bizarre pride bouncing around internally.

He'd just officially sucked cock. He'd swallowed some cum and everything. He was pretty sure he should feel disgusted with himself, or with the girls, or with something. But Natalie's beaming face looking down at him, so utterly contented and pleased with him, made it hard to feel anything nearly so negative.

"See? Fun, right?" Sasha said.

"I don't know if I'd go that far," Chris said faintly.

"But you'd do it again, though, yeah?"

Chris hesitated, then nodded. "Yeah."

Sasha ruffled his hair with more familiarity than warranted. "That's a good boy. Now how about doing me next? That was way too hot watching you suck Nat off."

She pulled off her panties and stood beside Chris, offering him a cock that was no less intimidating than Natalie's. Precum leaked from the tip, and in general she appeared even needier than her friend.

"Give the boy a chance to catch his breath," Natalie said languidly as she stretched out cat-like across the bed.

"Easy for you to say," Sasha pouted. "You already got to cum."

"That's true."

Sasha turned back to Chris. Her eyes looked very big all of a sudden, and she made a sufficiently pitiful expression to distract from her cock stuck in his face. "Please?"

She wiggled back and forth a little, just enough to make her cock sway with a hypnotizing rhythm. Chris flicked his gaze between her face and her dick and felt himself caving. Penis or not, there was a sexy, naked girl asking him for a sexual favour. Pleading, in fact.

"Ok," he said.

Sasha's broad smile made it all preemptively worth it. "Awesome!"

She pressed against Chris's lips, and he opened up for her. Unlike Natalie, she didn't wait for him, but thrust gently into his warm little mouth.

"Mmm, yesss," Sasha moaned happily. "That's the stuff."

Chris gagged as her cock thrust against the back of his mouth. He tried to put his hands on her hips and hold her back, but she wasn't even paying attention. Now that she was in, she was making herself at home.

Sasha grabbed Chris's head with both hands and used the leverage to force her way even deeper inside, despite his best efforts to prevent the added intrusion.

A rising panic took hold of Chris as his throat was forced open. He fought harder to push Sasha away, but she had a much better position, and was stronger than she looked. She would not be denied.

In fact, she still didn't even seem to acknowledge that Chris was having any troubles. Her face was a mask of joyous lust, and she was only getting wilder with every new and deeper thrust.

"Whoa, ease up there, Sasha." Natalie said. "You're gonna choke the poor thing."

Chris flicked his eyes to the side, hoping to see Natalie coming to his rescue, but she was just lying there, relaxed, watching the show. She was, in fact, idly playing with herself. Her cock had already rehardened after cumming all over him.

Sasha wasn't slowing down. She didn't seem to be aware of anything other than the mouth wrapped around her throbbing shaft. With a final hard shove, she had herself fully buried down Chris's throat. She held him there a moment, forehead pressed against her tummy, lungs clawing for air through a totally blocked windpipe.

Xarth
Xarth
14,709 Followers