Futa Mom World

Story Info
A young male moves out on his own to the futa empire.
4.6k words
4.29
52.4k
103
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers

Vance was not what you would call a typical male of the empire. Not that he did not look like it, years of genetic engineering, good breeding, and a good diet and exercise plan had put him in the perfect range for a futa to want to pin down and knock up!

Standing barely over five feet tall with perfect unblemished bronze almost milk chocolate skin, his eyes were a bright gold color and his hair went far past his waist. His hair was the color of bright crimson and his body had a perfect hourglass figure that most futa would kill to have. Speaking of things that a futa would kill to have his ass was perfect.

Not a ridiculous size that could not fit through a door but a large plump rear with more than enough cushion to be rough with. But that was not what made him unusual, what made him unusual was three things. One he was single, not impossible given his isolated upbringing in a rural farming community that had few dating prospects and even less when you had nine overbearing sisters that deterred all but the boldest futa away from you. The second was he owned land a lot of land enough to make him independently wealthy. His mother put the farm and all of the many acres of land around it in the name of all of her nine children. And when everyone one of his sisters decided to move to greener pastures the farm was left solely to him and with some decent business skills, luck, and the help of lifelong workers he never had to worry about money for the rest of his life.

The third thing that made him very unusual in the empire was the fact that he was a virgin male over twenty years of age, most males even with an overbearing family would find a futa to practice with before they made it out into the world if not nothing else but just to practice their sex skills to try to hook a good one at least.

But despite everything the gravy train had to come to a halt one way or another. After three years of quiet prosperous obscurity, his mother began to nag, demanding he finds a real futa to take care of him. She wanted grandchildren and none of his sisters had any desire to do anything but make money, drink expensive drinks and travel the world to even think about family.

So the duty of bearing children for the future of their family fell squarely to him and his mother had decided to make it official by half kicking him out of his home, gently encouraging him to move out into the big city to hopefully come out of his shell and meet someone nice. Which is how he found himself standing outside a small apartment door frowning as he wondered if he could just live anywhere in the city and not just where his mother insisted he visit.

"I wonder why the rent is so cheap here? It's basically free.."

------

Sandra was not having the best day of her life.

"Where is it? Where is it!? How am I supposed to let the new tenant sleep in a place that he does not have the proper contract to!?" The landlord of the building groaned as she tried to shift through her messy apartment, this was such an important day! She had promised her oldest friend that her son!

Her literary baby boy her only male would be taken care of today and he would have a smooth introduction to his new independent city life!

"Liddia is going to kill me if this happens! I have to make sure that he is going to have a smooth transition here! The first single male tenant here can't have a bad first day that would ruin me!"

The slightly elder futa said as she tried to move around her apartment. It was tough for her to move with her girth. She was tall even or a futa, almost seven feet with very generous proportions.

She did not have the muscle of her youth, those were long gone and she might have been a varsity player for her high school and even a bit of a player in college but that was a long, long time ago.

Time and age had weathered down her body leaving her with more pudge than muscle. Sure she was still strong as an ox but that was because of good genes and lucky eating habits. She was blessed with long silky blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and generous G cup breasts that made finding a bra almost impossible for her.

She barely fit her thick thighs in a pair of tight-fitting jeans that made her rub them together her dick was already stirring the still soft foot of monster pale cock was not satisfied with only three tendings to today and was already rising to the occasion as she groaned. Her bright blue eyes looked all over the mess of her apartment scattered empty beer bottles, empty whiskey containers skittered under her bare feet and crumpled take-out boxes were crushed underfoot causing her to curse her lack of housekeeping.

"This is why I need a male in my life! They would know how ot fix this mess of a home!" Sandra hissed before wincing in regret, it was precisely that attitude that she blamed for her lack of a male in her life. She knew that most men and futa had been getting more and more progressive as of late so much so that the number of futas knocking up their partners had gone down for the first time in decades! Something that the more conservative futas did not appreciate at all but she really could not care less!

"I just want one thing to go right!" She hissed before her eyes saw it!

"You!" She shouted as she snatched up the rental agreement wincing at the bright cheesy thumb stain on it that made her look like the most unprofessional landlord ever.

"Ok, it's just one stain not like he is going to notice it! I bet he won't even look too hard! It's just one male how much sense of awareness can he have!?" Sandra asked hyperventilating before a knock on her door shook her out of it.

There was a muffled voice on the other end as she slammed the paper down on the table.

"I'm on my way!" She shouted as she ran to the door and threw it open! The resulting sound of the impact of metal on flesh sent a shiver down her spine as a large yelp! Filled the air followed by a non-insignificant spray of blood as she felt her heart freeze and go solid in her chest as her day just refused to get better!

------

Vance was not enjoying the city.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please don't think badly of me for this!"

And don't sue me! Sandra thought as she finished putting the gauze on Vance's nose. His once perfect oval-shaped face now had a nasty purple bruise down the middle and his nose... well it was just good news that it was not broken. If it was then she was sure Liddia would have had her head!

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were that close! I should have known that you would be that close to me! It's all my fault!"

"No. No, it's my fault. I should have been more attentive to the environment around me." Vance said a sharp stinging pain shot through his face as he tried to ignore the dripping blood from his busted nose. Even with his nostrils stuffed full of gauze and a bag of peas on his face he was still not overly irritated. He had grown up with over seven futa sisters after all so he knew how to take a hit or two when he needed to. Farmlife did not appreciate weakness and the better you took a hit the better life would often treat you.

"No really! I! I'm sorry. I know that I'm a bit flustered and my apartment is a bit of a mess!" Sandra said trying to sound like a friendly landlord but the look Vance gave her said he was not having it. He narrowed his golden eyes at her as he looked around the apartment, his frown hurt worse than any insult no doubt looking at the myriad of liquor containers and old food take out boxes some with bits of food residue still caked onto them strewn about as he looked at the cheese stained contract and frowned again this time harder somehow as he sighed.

"Do all the apartments look like this?" Vance asked the hesitance in his voice making it clear that he might soon be looking for another place to lay his head as he frowned.

"Oh no! And mine usually does not either! This has just been a busy week for me so don't worry about it ok? You just have to know that it's going to be better in your own place!"

"Well, that is good? I suppose. So about rent-"

"Oh, I know already! Being a single male the government is subsidizing your rent so you get to be here free of charge!" Sandra said watching Vance for the look of relief she suspected before his frown became more pronounced his small pink lips that she could just imagine wrapped around her cock made her heartbeat out of her chest and-

"Wait... so you mean to tell me that I get to live here rent-free?" Vance asked his confusion and suspicion clear as she nodded.

"Ummm yes? You get to live here free of charge and you don't have to worry about utilities so that's nice right?" Sandra asked hoping to score some good points with the observant adorable ripe for breeding male and-

"Anything that sounds too good often is. What's the catch?"

"There is no catch Vance. There is nothing but a free room! What's so hard to believe about that?" Sandra asked her own face turning to a frown before she thought about it just a bit longer and realized that this offer would sound suspect as all hell to any futa and sighed.

"Look it's just a government program ok? That and your mother is a friend of mine and-"

"That's all I needed to know," Vance said as he sighed and shook his head. He knew that if his mother was involved it was best not to question it as he looked at the paper.

"Where do I sign?"

"Right here."

"Thank you." He said as he was handed a pen coated in what he thought was teriyaki sauce remnant making both of them wince.

"I can wipe that... if you want..."

"I don't think it matters." He sighed signing the agreement and smiling for once.

"So do I get my key now?"

"Oh, course let me get it for you!" She said as she stood up her massive breasts almost smacking him across the face, they narrowly missed actually hitting and probably breaking his nose as she spun around her massive rear that looked ready to pop out of her jeans flashed his face as he blushed as her thighs that looked like they could pop his head shook as she bent over letting him get a great view of her cheeks and balls as she rummaged through several pieces of furniture bags of trash before swearing at the top of her lungs.

"FUCK ME!"

"Is something wrong?"

"I! Well, this is gonna sound bad but I don't have a key for you..."

"Just great."

-----

Vance was already hating the city his landlord had first almost broken his nose, two showed him the worst apartment that he had ever seen and three had forgotten his key and had to go to make a new one! So far he was left alone in the room trying to find a relatively clean corner to rest. It had been over an hour since she left and his phone was dying so that was less than an idea-

Three knocks came at once to the door as Vance sighed.

"Finally you are back!" He said as he shot up from a semi-clean corner walking to the door and opening it up hoping to see Sandra and instead of getting rushed by a blur of chaos and thrown down hard on the floor! He groaned as his cushioned ass let him rest rather comfortably as he took off the gauze on his nose and hoped that it would be ok in the future.

"Sorry Sandra I didn't have time to get here last week here is the rent!" A voice said as Vance was run over by twin massive muscled legs!

The poor boi did not have time to think before someone crashed into him pushing him down flat on his back as his face was stuffed between a pair of thick caramel legs before a flopping sound filled his ears as twin massive sweaty melon-sized balls slipped out and covered his face as he heard a groan from above him as some futa was suddenly sitting on his face?!

"Since when have you had a prostitute?!" The mystery caramel futa shouted as Vance began to struggle!

The poor boi tried to move but the thick heavy layer of musk from the prodigious bronze balls of the strange futa smothered his face in a soft comforting layer of musk making his eyes roll up into the back of the head as he felt a soft and warm blanket of musk wash over his face as the futa above him seemed to be under the impression that he was a willing participant as she ground down her nuts on his face.

Forcing her throbbing thick sweaty cum factories down onto his face as Vance was desperately trying to fight off the overpowering futa musk trying to open his mouth and call out for help but as soon as his mouth opened his mistake was made clear for him to see.

"Oh you are an eager one aren't you? I've been telling Sandra to get a prostitute for a while now but it looks like she just finally caved!" The strange futa said as she felt the soft and warm tongue of the small man's tongue push onto her balls. One of her thick melons began to throb before it popped! Right into his soft tiny mouth!

"Oh fuck that's the spot! Get these nuts nice and clean! Fuck me I wish the gym had sweat rags like you!" She hissed as she practically bounced up and down on his face. Her one free nut still smothered his nose absolutely drowning his nose in her must. The warm smooth covering of her musk smothered his nose in the unbreakable warm blanket of lust melting his brain as she rode his face!

Every thrust of her wide and powerful hips both crushed his head down into the messy floor, getting his long crimson hair dirtied with excess food debris and other junk as every time she raised her hips up against the single testicle that was still stuck deep his mouth dragged his head up with her before it was slammed back down onto the floor as she grunted in pleasure from the experience!

"Jeeze you have a tight mouth! You are making me think that you have never had a futa's nuts in it before!" The futa grunted as Vance began to feel something, warm and thick fall onto his face. He knew on instinct that it was futa cum.

She pre cumming all over his face as he tried to scream out that this was a massive misunderstanding! The futa seemed to take his cries as an indication that her ball was clean as she grunted before putting her hands on the floor and popping her fat now spit-shined nut-free of his mouth!

"Fuck that was good!" She hissed as Vance gagged coughing his mind fuzzy desires of lust, and madness washed over him as his mouth lolled open letting a few more drops of thick pre cum now his naked not so virgin tongue.

Just the small drops of futa cum smacking down on his almost virgin tongue made his mind short circuit, a lack of exposure to it all his formative years made his resistances to it all but not as he shook in shock the additive pre already working through his soft fleshy tongue into his nervous system before a shift of her weight forced the other testicle into his mouth as she grunted as this one popped in just as easy!

"There we go! That's another one for me! I got to get them both nice and clean don't I?" She asked as Vance still had not got a good look at her. She sounded young she had a soft and bubbly voice that reminded him of many of the farmhands back home and her skin was much the same soft bronze color of his own.

And the pure muscles on her calves that worked to help squish his ears showed that she was no slouch when it came to working out. She once again began riding his face bouncing up and down her thick melon forcing his mouth to be yanked up and down like a living sex toy as she bounced up and down on his face!

Once more hsi mouth was used to wipe clean another thick futa nut the second of his life for several more long minutes that felt like an eternity to Vance who's mind was now a messy quagmire of must and lust that made his inhibitions melt in the air before his mouth was free of her thick melon as she grunted.

"Ok! That was fun but time for the main event!" The futa said as she picked up the small male and easily carried him to the couch. Leaning his soft head over the ledge of it allowing her easy access to the now gaping maw that she had such plans for.

"Oh you are a cutie now aren't you?" She asked as she had to admit this one was the definition of proper breeding material. Thick thighs, wide childbearing hips. A mouth to die for and a fat ass that would allow for some rough baby-making sessions and boi did he look fit to breed.

"You must be a top-class whore, I mean crimson hair golden eyes? They must have cost a fortune right?" She asked before Vance's hazy golden eyes finally focused enough to get a good look on the futa towering over him!

She was not as tall as Sandra but was still well over six and a half feet. She did not have an ounce of fat on her body. She was pure muscle from head to toe. Her chest was a massive pair of D cups and her waist was tight and fit.

She had a right blue tank top that was popular workout attire for most futas that had strong nipples poking out of it and a massive six-pack with soft beads of sweat rolling down her perfect abs. She had soft brown eyes and short messy sandy blonde hair. Her skin was soft milk chocolate to mimic his own. She was around his age easily in her mid-twenties and-

"Now just hold still." She said as she fumbled with her short jeans. She easily slid them off letting out a wrist-thick monster flopped out! There was a soft whap! Of flesh slapping flesh as fourteen inches of wrist-thick BBC slapped down hard on Vance's mace the musk from her balls might as well have been a soft spring breeze compared to the monsoon of futa musk that was just radiating off her cock that effectively melted any of the meager resistance to her dominance that he had as she grunted.

"Fuck I've been needing to let this girl out since I hit the gym. You really have a nice mouth, a shame I'm going to ruin it." She said as she pulled back her thick mushroom tip excluding a steady stream of pudding thick pre, that washed over his face smothering it in even more of her musk creating a messy quagmire of it on his face as she lined up her bitch maker right to his mouth!

"Oh, I am going to enjoy this." She hissed before gripping the sides of the couch and-

"W-wait-" Vance barely managed to say before she smirked.

"Don't worry about it. I know that I'm a big girl but I am really fighting back the urge to breed you. So either I dump this in your guts or I run this risk of knocking you up so this is for the best of both of us." She said before taking a final grunt before slamming her dick into the base as she slid it all the way into his throat!

"Oh fuck me this is tight!" The futa hissed as a sweet velvety embrace gripped her dick! Much to her shock, she felt this male gag under her dick as her wrist-thick bronze python slid all the way down into his throat! Making his neck bulge out from the sheer distension of her cock's width as she grunted.

"Not a very good prostitute if you still have a gag reflex, or were you saving that for someone special? Well, I'm sure you have been paid for the day so I won't hold back! Let's see if you still can choke after I am done with you!" She hissed as she began to thrust into his mouth like a futa possed!

Whatever was still passing for sentience in Vance was soon smoothed out by solid thick futa dick! Her cock was pounding into his mouth like a jackhammer! Her solid cock that made his throat bulge uncomfortably with every thrust of her fat futa fuck stick! The futa hissed one well-muscled hand rubbing hsi cheeks then his neck, softly gripping the outline of her cock that was busily pistoning back and forth into and out of his mouth!

Her other hand came up gripping one of her breasts and pinching and squeezing her own nipple making her groan in even more pleasure as she attempted to fuck the life out of this slut's pretty little throat! Something that was not hard as she had to fight to get past the soft velvety squeeze that came from every thrust as his throat just refused to let her go!

"Oh fuck me this is good shit." She groaned as she felt like her dick was practically melting in his soft mouth! His velvety throat was gripping and clamping down greedily onto her dick making her eyes water in pleasure as she pounded him as hard as she could!

Patman30
Patman30
133 Followers
12