Futa Mom World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held nothing back he was in this profession for the money and she respected it! She really did some old farts thought male sex workers were just deviants and criminals but she was far more liberal! They were people just like her who picked a job to help society out and get paid for getting laid! And honestly, she was a bit jealous of them.

"Wish I could get paid to throat fuck, someone!" She hissed as her hips pistoned in and out every thrust made her fat but tone ass shake as she felt her balls tensing up! Every time she plowed into his throat it constricted onto her cock like a python gripping and coiling around her milking her dick for all that it was worth making her light brown eyes roll up into the far back of her head as she bit her bottom lip and grunted in exertion.

She had never felt a throat this tight before and that was saying a lot! Being in a sorority and going to at least two parties a week there were plenty of eager throats both male and futa for her to plaster but nothing compared to the silky goodness that she was busy defiling with all of her might!

"Fuck me you are gonna make me cum soon! You really have to give me your number after this slut! I might not be able to afford your rates but hell I will put my hat in the ring for a lover if you are interested!" She shouted as her hips picked up their already breakneck speed reaching a truly frantic pace!

Sweat dripped down her brow as she focused all of her energy on filling out every inch of that soft tiny throat that she could with her thick unyielding bitch maker! As the futa railed Vance's poor throat she noticed that a small bulge was making a detailed stain in his jean shorts as she smirked.

"Aww, that's a cute little boi clit you got there." She grunted reaching down with her hands that were busy massaging her dick through his throat, without skipping a beat she undid his fly and cocked her head.

"No chastity cage? You must be either a low-end or high-end hooker! And no markings either, you never have been locked up huh? Well if we dated that would have to change." She purred taking two fingers and smashing the four-inch thin erection causing an instantaneous burst of clit juice making her smirk as his throat became a vacuum seal on intensity along her dick!

"Oh someone like that attention did they? Well, don't say I'm unfair! But you better get ready to swallow because here I cum!" She hissed as with one last brutal thrust she slammed her hips home as his dick erupted into his mouth! It was like a volcano exploded as Vance felt his eyes go wide as he felt a fist impact his guts!

"Oh god, that feels so good!" She groaned as a quarter gallon of cement thick futa baby batter was pumped into her lover's guts in less than five seconds! Her dick burst like a fire hose making a noticeable bulge appear on his guts as his first blowjob ended in a spectacularly messy fashion as she smirked. Her eruption subsiding but her dick was hard as steel still as she licked her lips.

"I said I wouldn't knock you up but I never said anything about not making you look the part now did I?" She asked laughing rubbing his swollen sloshing cum filled gut before there was a click as the door opened and Sandra stumbled back inside!

"Vance! I'm back! I have your key and-" Sandra paused her blue eyes went wide as she saw Vance on his back his throat bugling with futa cock his belly so full of cum it looked ready to burst and-

"Hey, Sandra! Where did you get the john from? He's great!"

"Hino!? What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Um fucking your prostitute? Was this a one day deal or one futa if so my bad I'll chip in for it and-"

"NO! You idiot! He's not a prostitute he's our new tenant!" Sandra shouted at the top of her lungs as Hino paused blinking wildly looking between the cum stuffed male who resembled a bronze beach ball and her landlord before she paused.

"So he's a tenant and not a sex worker?"

"Yes!"

"And he probably didn't want me to fuck his mouth?"

"NO!"

"Oh. I see. Huh. Well, my bad! Sorry about that little guy! I hope we can be friends!" Hino said with an awkward laugh as Vance let out a groan as his new life in the city seemed to be a promising one for the futa around him if a bit less so for him. But at the very least he had a free lunch so that counted for something!

12