Futa Naked in School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me wash your pussy with something else," she whispered, her lips inches from mine, about to claim them. I quivered there.

"What?" I gasped, so confused. I couldn't think. My heart pumped heat through my body. To my mind. My brain boiled.

Her hand pulled away from my clit to grasp her own futa-cock above my stroking hand. She moved her cock with skill. She pressed it through my bush to my pussy lips. She caressed my clit, sliding up against it, brushing my hot folds.

She pressed on my virginity.

A sudden panic shot through me. As her lips came in to claim mine, I gasped, "No, no, you can't do that! You can't penetrate me! That goes against the rules."

"Mmm, it's okay," she purred, sliding her thick cock's tip against the folds of my pussy. It felt so amazing. My cunt clenched deep inside of me, aching to be touched there. To finally be caressed. "You're going to love it."

"I have a futa-girlfriend."

"It's your Program week," she said. "You don't have a futa-girlfriend."

"I'm a virgin," I gasped as she pressed against my cherry again. My membrane stretched. "Please, stop."

"All girls turn into sluts in the Program," she said. "Just surrender into it. It'll be over fast. A prick of pain then you'll be screaming your head off on my cock. You'll love it."

"I... I..." The panic swelled. I didn't want to lose my virginity to Shelena. I was so confused.This all felt so amazing. Her cock pressed on me, but... but... My first time should be with someone I cared for. "Stop! I said stop! You don't have my permission! This goes against the rules."

"Mmm, you won't care once I penetrate you."

"I'll tell!" she gasped. "You'll be in so much trouble."

"It'll be my word against yours." Her grin grew. "Everyone will think you're just saying that to hide the fact you were my slut. It's okay. I'll tell everyone you tried to be a good girl, but... It's the Program. Your little futa-girlfriend will understand."

"Please," I whimpered, so close to surrendering. My body was on fire. The Program meant I could be naughty. Everyone knew girls were sluts during their weeks. It was my out. I could allow this big, Black futa-cock to slide into me and... "No! I don't want you to be my first! Stop!"

"Make me," she said and kissed me.

"I'll make you!" a voice rang out.

Shelena broke the kiss and whirled around.

To my shock, a naked Candice stood there, her glasses off, her pigtails undone and loose, the bottoms wet from her shower. Her body was dripping, her breasts round, nipples dusky. She had a trimmed, golden bush and a hard futa-cock thrusting from her. She was...

Hung.

"You can't force her!" Candice said, her phone held in her trembling arms. Her face was quivering, twisted, pale with fear. But she stood her ground, back straight.

"You're gonna stop me, you little shit-gobbler?" growled Shelena, her big tits swaying as she whirled from me and advanced on my friend.

Candice didn't retreat. She kept her phone up. "I recorded her denial, and you saying you'll force her then lie about it. All on here."

"And when I take that phone and smash it?" she asked.

Candice pressed the big off button. "It's saved to the cloud. And now my phone's locked. No getting in without my code."

"I can just beat it out of you," Shelena said, fists flexing.

Candice steeled herself. I shuddered, watching her standing a head shorter, so slender, a willow before a pissed off oak. "Yes, you can. But I won't give it up. Y-you're a bully and... and..."

"Something going on?" Coach Miller asked, her voice tight.

"Naw, coach," Shelena said, relaxing. "Just enjoying my reasonable request. I'm done... For today."

"For the week," Candice said, her voice so strong. I couldn't believe the transformation.

Shelena snorted, then she stalked off, her hard cock and big boobs bouncing before her.

I trembled, clutching the shower divide beneath the shower, heat rushing through me. My heart pounded so hard. My body quivered as Candice sat down her phone on the nearby bench and rushed to the shower divide.

"Are you okay?" Candice asked, staring me in the eyes. "Did she hurt you, Ginny?"

I didn't even think. I just acted.

I threw my arms around Candice's neck, pulled my friend to me, and kissed her hot on the mouth. It was so brave what she did. So hot. She stood up to that big bully. My nerdy futa faced down Shelena without running away. She protected me.

Candice gasped into my mouth as I kissed her hard, pressing my body against hers. Her round breasts pressed into mine, our nipples brushing. Tingles raced down to my hot pussy as her futa-dick throbbed between our wet bellies.

Her shaft burned against my skin. I groaned, my body humping against hers while my lips nibbled and kissed her hard. Hers didn't move. She let out a growing moan, something rising deep within her. Then her arms went around me, grabbing my rump. She kissed me back, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

We made out with a hunger I'd never felt. Candice felt so bold. So strong. She was my futa-heroine. I clung to her. I gasped as she pressed me into the shower divider, the metal cool on my hot skin. The water splashed both our sides as we kissed. Her futa-dick throbbed between us.

I didn't hesitate.

I reached between our bodies and grasped her futa-cock. I gripped the throbbing shaft in my hand. It pulsed with her heartbeat. She groaned into the kiss as I worked it down between our tight bodies. She pulled back just enough to let her spongy crown brush my stomach. My pubic mound.

My fiery bush.

Then I was rubbing her against my pussy. I slid her cock up and down what Shelena tried to take from me. I gave it to my friend. I pressed the tip of Candice's clit-dick right against my hymen. She gasped in the kiss, breaking it.

"You're sure?" she asked, her blue eyes glassy.

"Yes!" I moaned without any hesitation.

My futa-friend thrust her girl-cock forward. She pressed on my hymen. My maidenhead stretched and stretched. I gasped as the pain flared for a moment. And then my cherry popped with a stab of heat. Her cock slid halfway into my pussy, stretching me open. A wave of soothing bliss popped through me.

I pulled her in for a kiss as she slid her girl-dick home in me. We'd been friends since elementary school. We'd grown up together. I never saw her as a futa. Not really. She was just Candice. Shy and sweet, smart and dorky.

Now she was in me. Stretching out my cunt. The first futa to ever be inside of me. She felt amazing. I welcomed her in, moaning into her lips as she filled me up. Her pussy lips, wrapped about the base of her shaft, pressed into my labia.

I loved it.

Craved it.

For a moment, she didn't move. She just kissed me with such a hunger. She trembled against me. Then she drew back her dick. I gasped into her lips, my snatch clinging to her shaft. The friction was incredible. It stroked my inner depths. Heat washed through me as she thrust back into me, my toes curling.

I hooked my right leg about her left, clinging to her as she drove her cock into my pussy over and over. She picked up speed, pounding me. Her pussy lips slapped into my clit. My labia drank in the impact, adding to the delight of her cock darting into me.

"Ginny!" she moaned, breaking our kiss to stare into my eyes. "Oh, wow, Ginny... I... I... This is amazing."

"I know!" I gasped. "Ooh, Candice, yes, yes!" I hoped Shelena heard me. I kissed Candice hard, thrusting my tongue into her mouth.

She gave me such bliss.

Every stroke of her futa-dick into my pussy swelled my orgasm. It built fast and hot in me. Heat swept through my body. This wonderful, dizzying, delicious burst of bliss that shot through me. My cunt clenched around her girl-cock. I undulated my hips, loving how she plunged into me over and over. She buried into me deep and hard again and again.

My nipples throbbed against her wet nubs. They kissed, sending sparks to shower on my growing orgasm. My entire body trembled. I kissed her with such passion as I came closer and closer to that aching explosion.

I needed to cum.

"Candice!" I gasped, breaking the kiss and staring into her blue eyes. "I'm... I'm... Yes!"

I came on her girl-dick.

My pussy writhed about her cock burying into my snatch. She plunged so hard, caressing my convulsing flesh and sending wave after wave of pleasure sweeping through my body. It was incredible. The ecstasy washed through my mind, drowning my thoughts.

My vision blackened for a moment. I gripped Candice hard, my cunt convulsing about her thick futa-dick, while stars exploded across my vision. I bucked and moaned. Her plunging cock kept my orgasm alive.

It was incredible.

More powerful than any I had.

More immediate.

I felt it so deep inside of me. Her cock this hot slab burying into my depths and sending more bliss shooting through me. I clung so tight to her. I howled out my pleasure as she moaned and gasped. Her breasts rubbed on mine.

"Candice!" she moaned, her face contorting in bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum!" I howled, so lost to this bliss. "Cum in me!"

She groaned, kissed me, and buried to the hilt in me.

Something hot spurted into me as she grunted into my lips. I trembled, another orgasmic rush rippling through me. Her cum flooded my pussy. She pumped blast after blast of her girl-jizz into my deflowered depths.

It felt so hot. So wonderful. So delicious. I clung to her, kissing her as my orgasm peaked in me. My pussy wrung her cock dry. She clutched me tight, pinning me to the shower stall. The water pelted my side as my pussy's spasming slowed.

Stopped.

I just made love for the first time, and it wasn't with Samantha.

What had I just done? Did the Program truly turn me into a slut? My body felt so amazing, but the guilt nibbled on the edges. What would happen if Samantha found about and...

I had to see her in my next class.

To be continued...