Futa Naked in School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was still buzzing from my orgasm. I groaned as her clit-dick slid through me. She was so big. I clenched down on her, savoring her girth stretching me out. I whimpered, my tits jiggling as I squirmed in delight.

Then she rammed back into me. I gasped, my pussy welcoming that amazing cock into my depths. I shuddered, squeezing around her. The pleasure surged through me. It sent such wicked delight rippling throughout my body.

"Mmm, yes, yes, fuck her," Ginny purred, the redhead crawling across the table. Her green eyes almost glowed, looking suddenly feline. "Just fuck her hard and cum in her!"

"Ride her face," Candice moaned. "Sit on her and let her eat you. I've always wanted to see that."

"To watch me ride a girl's face, or just watching any two girls having sex?"

"Watching you!" moaned Candice, her hips thrusting, her round tits heaving and pigtails dancing.

Ginny straddled my face and moaned, "Enjoy! Love you!"

"Love you," Candice groaned.

I felt like a sex toy for the couple, an object they were using as they made love to each other. And... I didn't mind. They were just so cute together. I stared up at Ginny's red bush, her tart passion filling my nose. It was similar to my own scent.

But hers was more... appealing. Exciting. Hers was another girl's musk.

I seized her thighs, suddenly greedy for my first taste of another girl's pussy. I mean, I'd licked futas' cunts before, but this... This was naughty. Her fiery curls settled on my face, tickling me. My pussy clenched on Candice's monster clit-dick as my tongue flicked out through Ginny's folds.

She gasped, her back straightening. She groaned, grinding her bush and hot pussy lips on my face. I gathered her tangy cream and flicked my tongue out again. And again. It was such a treat, so different from a futa.

She didn't have a cock thrusting out from her pussy folds like that big dick reaming my cunt. Instead, she had that little bud. Her small, cute clit. I flicked it with my tongue, making her gasp and squirm.

"Oh, Candice, she's eating me," moaned the naughty girl.

"Good," Candice panted, her cock slamming into me, the friction sending delicious pleasure shooting through my body.

I moaned in delight, my tongue licking and lapping faster. I danced through her folds, teasing her, devouring her, feasting on that wonderful, tart treat. My hips undulated, matching the rhythm of Candice's thrusts. She slammed into me, her dick filling me up again and again.

My tongue fluttered through Ginny's folds, drinking her tangy cream. It made me feel so naughty, feeling my orgasm building and building in the depths of my pussy. My snatch clenched around her futa-girlfriend's big dick.

Every thrust brought me closer and closer to that eruption. To that amazing explosion that would leave me quivering and groaning. I shuddered, my heart racing. This passion swelled through me. It left me trembling in ecstasy.

"Oh, yes, Denice," moaned Ginny, "earn our votes."

"Yeah!" Candice moaned.

"Is her pussy making your dick feel amazing?" Ginny asked, grinding her fiery bush and hot cuntlips on my face. The freshman's juices spilled over my cheeks. "Huh?"

"Yes!" Candice whimpered. "I'm going to cum in her."

"Good!" Ginny declared. She shifted, her pussy pressing down on my face. Then I heard the smack of lips and muffled moans, Candice slamming her cock even harder into my pussy.

They were kissing. That was so sweet.

I pictured them loving each other, their hands squeezing the other's tits, playing with those round mounds, Ginny's fingers digging into Candice's tits with aggressive passion while Candice was gentler with Ginny's plump boobs. My body trembled, my own nipples aching, envious.

I thrust my tongue into Ginny's tangy depths, my body quivering as the pleasure rippled through me. I was coming closer and closer to that eruption. I fucked my tongue over and over into Ginny's depths as she squirmed atop me. Her tangy cream filled my mouth.

Their kissing grew hotter. They whimpered, Candice driving her dick to the hilt in me.

I shuddered, my clit throbbing every time the freshman futa buried her big cock in me. Sparks showered through my pussy clenching around the girth. My snatch squeezed about Candice's girl-dick. My toes curled.

She buried back into me, smacking my clit again and again. It swelled my orgasm. I squeezed Ginny's thighs, my tongue swirling through her depths. We were all whimpering, filling the air with our feminine pants.

Then it happened. Candice's cock stretched me to my limits again. I couldn't hold back. I came.

My pussy rippled about her shaft. I squealed into Ginny's pussy. Pleasure rippled out of my cunt. It sloshed through my body. I bucked and heaved on the cheap table, the wood veneer sticking on my back and rump.

"Oh, yes," Candice moaned. "She's cumming, Ginny!"

"So cum in her!" Ginny whimpered. "Oh, yes, do it!"

They kissed again as Candice buried into me. Then that wonderful moment came. Hot cum spurted into my pussy. Blast after blast of futa-jizz basted my cunt. I was growing to love that sensation. It was addictive being so free, just enjoying my pleasures wherever they happened. My body bucked, my tits jiggled.

Ginny's pussy juices gushed into my mouth. She squealed into the kiss with her futa-girlfriend. I shuddered, licking and lapping up the tangy cream. It was incredible. This wondrous delight. I couldn't believe how amazing it was. How much I loved it.

"Oh, Denice, yes," Ginny whimpered. "Ooh, she's almost as good at pussy licking as you, Candice."

"First time," I moaned, my orgasm peaking, my pussy wringing out the last drops of Candice's dick.

"You did amazing," Ginny panted. She squirmed on me. "Oh, yes, yes, you've earned my vote. You're going to be homecoming queen."

"Yeah," panted Candice as she pulled her cock out of me.

I trembled on the table, awash in rapture, as Ginny slid off of me. I licked my lips, savoring her pussy's tangy taste. I watched them dress, the pair smiling. They had a playful intimacy about them, whispering and giggling. There was an ease I'd only seen with couples who'd been together for a long time.

"You're lucky to have her, Ginny," I said.

"I know," Ginny answered, a large grin on her face even as there was a hint of pain in her green eyes. "You really, really don't know how lucky I am. She saved me. Twice."

I smiled at that, panting, Candice's cum leaking out of me. The pair slipped out of the room. I wanted to just lie here, but I had more campaigning to do. I had more futas to make happy with my body. I sat up and marched out of the room to finish my campaign.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. I earned a few more votes during the lunch hour then had my few afternoon classes. During orchestra, I rode Flower's cock while everyone else had to warm up. I made such naughty sounds. I asked for satisfaction again in my Medieval History class, choosing Iesha.

She didn't go down on me like Stacie had yesterday, but I was full of futa-cum. She did, however, fuck me on my back on her desk, my big tits bouncing and heaving. She gasped out she would definitely vote for me. My final class, history, earned me a final promise from Gaunting, a Chinese futa, as I rode her dick in the middle of my cheering class.

My campaign was well underway.

~~ * ~~

Wednesday

The first half of Wednesday went much like yesterday. I was taking advantage of my ten minutes of satisfaction during the start of my first three classes, plus a romp in the shower after PE. Between classes, walking the halls, I groped and kissed and whispered promises of passion to every futa I could while Umeko was doing the same.

I was on my way to lunch when the Hayward twins hooked their arms up on either side of me, shoving away a pair of freshman futas named Teal and Letizia. The twins pressed against me, their large breasts feeling plump through their blouses on my naked arms.

"Umeko is having a train run on her in the cafeteria," said Shanene, the twin on my right. She had black hair that fell down around her face, her eyes brown. She was the one who always wore skirts, her cock tenting the front of the tight, purple mini she wore today.

"She's letting every futa who promises to vote for her, fuck her in one naughty gangbang," said Danita. "Can you believe that?"

"She is such a whore," I said even as this envious surge of lust shooting through me. "Is she taking them one at a time or multiple futas?"

"Just one at a time," Danita said. Her jeans whisked as she strutted beside me. She pressed her breast tighter against my left arm. "She's on her back, those big tits heaving."

I shook my head. "Do I have your support?"

"Well..." Shanene said, her right hand sliding down to squeeze my naked ass. She massaged me. "I mean... you said yesterday morning there were certain things that were off limits."

"I changed my position," I said. "I'm open to whatever you want if I get your vote."

Shanene's finger slid into my ass. She stroked up and down my crack. "Even anal?"

I stared at her, a wicked thrill shooting through me "Even anal. You can slam your dick into my asshole and make me explode while I ride your twin sister's big dick."

"I can agree to those terms," Danita said, her hand sliding up to grab my large breast. She squeezed my pillowy mound. The cheers from the cafeteria grew louder and louder. It was obvious Umeko was stepping up her game.

I wouldn't let her.

I sauntered into the cafeteria between the two sexy, black-haired twins. I hungered for this. I nodded to the empty table. It was gray, like all the others, the benches bolted to it so they couldn't be removed. Students were filing in lines to buy their lunches, others holding trays of steaming food as they searched for seats.

Others were queued up to for Umeko.

"Yes, yes, fuck my cunt!" howled Umeko. I caught a glimpse of her lying on her back, her big tits heaving. "Just ram that dick into me! You're going to vote for me!" A great cheer roared from her supporters.

"UMEKO!"

"UMEKO!"

"UMEKO!"

I shook my head. I would show them. I stopped before the table and smiled at Danita. My hands shot to her jeans. I popped the fastener. Her zipper rasped as I ripped them open. Her futa-dick tented a pair of satin, dark-blue panties, a little, black bow on the front.

"Cute," I purred.

"Thanks," she said, her tits rising and falling in her blouse.

"UMEKO!"

"UMEKO!"

I ripped down her panties, groaning as her dick popped out. She didn't have Candice's or Tanisha's size, but she had a nice length to her. She had a landing strip of black hair that led down to her pussy lips spread around her futa-cock. The tart musk of her dick filled the air.

"Oh, that's a lovely cock," I said, licking my lips.

"And it's hard and ready for you," she said, plopping down on the table. She stretched back it, her large tits bouncing in her stretchy, red top. She didn't have a bra on, her big boobs unconstrained. "Come and ride me."

"Ooh, Denice is campaigning!" a sophomore futa I didn't know shouted. Futas in line with Umeko rushed over to me.

"Oh, wow," said that Hispanic futa who I saw getting bullied by Shelena yesterday. She sat at table with her cute girlfriend. The two Freshman were looking in awe.

"Have fun," Ginny said brightly. She sat down at the same table, opposite the blushing girlfriend. Candice took the seat beside the redhead. "She's worth it. She's not a complete skank like Umeko."

"Go, Denice, go!" shouted Teal, the freshman futa darting up. "Can I go next?"

"Line up!" I said. "I got a pussy and asshole, and they are open for business." I mounted Danita Hayword, grabbing the futa-twin's hard cock. "If you want to enjoy my tight holes, just promise to vote for me for homecoming queen!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

I savored the growing cheer for me as I straddled Danita's waist. I lowered my dripping pussy to her hard cock. Cum leaked out of me from my last class. I shuddered, my hips wiggling as I pressed her dick against my sloppy snatch.

I impaled myself down her cock.

"Yes!" I moaned, throwing back my hips, my large tits bouncing before me.

Danita's hands seized my breasts. She squeezed them as she moaned. My pussy sank down her cock. I took every inch of her. More and more students crowded around me. I spotted that naughty, Turkish lesbian winking at me while she rubbed at her pussy through her skirt. Other futas were stroking their cocks.

I glanced behind me and smiled at the sight of Shanene's skirt thrust up over her hips, her futa-dick bobbing before her. A pair of red panties were bunched around her thighs. She was lubing up her cock, squeezing KY jelly from a tube down it, then stroking herself.

"I'm going to tear your ass up while my futa-sister fucks your cunt!" she moaned, her eyes bright.

"Mmm, big words," I purred, stirring my pussy around on the dick impaling me. "Show me your passion. You can fuck my ass if you vote for me!"

"You're going to be homecoming queen!" she moaned.

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

Those enthusiastic shouts rose around me as Shanene pressed her lubed cock between my butt-cheeks. I groaned, quivering in delight. My pussy clenched down on her futa-twin's dick. I shuddered as Shanene found my asshole, pressing against me.

Then she rammed her identical cock into my bowels. I groaned, the lube slicking the way. My sphincter stretched and stretched, engulfing her girth. My back arched, my tits quivering in Danita's massaging hands. She kneaded them as my pussy grew tighter and tighter about her futa-cock.

The twins filled me. Their dicks were both inside me. I groaned as Shanene's hot pussy folds rubbed against my rump, her cock buried in my bowels. I shuddered between the twins, the lunchroom table creaking beneath me.

"Elect me homecoming queen, and I will please you all!" I moaned to my supporters as I lifted my hips, sliding my holes up both their dicks. "I will get you all off!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

My pussy and asshole quivered. Dual frictions swept through me as I experienced the delight of both their dicks teasing my wicked holes. The velvety delight burned in my bowels while a silky rapture grew in my cunt. I slammed back down their cocks, taking them to the hilt in me, my rump smacking into Shanene's juicy crotch.

"Fuck!" both twins moaned together.

"You got my vote, Denice!" panted Shanene as she drew back her hips, the friction of her cock sliding through me was incredible. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering. "Fuck, yes!" She slammed to the hilt in my bowels, driving me up her futa-sister's dick.

"Definitely got our votes!" Danita whimpered, her fingers digging into my tits.

The smack of flesh grew and grew as Shanene unleashed her passion. She hammered my bowels. I leaned lower over her futa-twin, drinking in the friction of her dick plowing into my asshole. The force of her passion rocked me up and down her futa-sister's thick girl-cock. My holes clenched on them, the pleasure growing in me.

My orgasm swelled. Little stars burst before my eyes. I had never experienced anything like this. I was taking two futa-dicks at the same time. I moaned, my eyes fluttering at the delicious heat sweeping through me. Two identical cocks filled me. Fucked me.

"Oh, yes, yes!" Shanene moaned. "Your ass is amazing, Denice!"

"I can't wait to try it," moaned Teal, the freshman futa stroking her own clit-dick.

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"I'm going to tear up your cunt," panted a senior futa named Isidora.

"Yes!" I moaned.

"Damn, these titties!" Danita moaned. Then her hands lifted my breasts. She pressed her face in them. I gasped as she sucked on my nipple.

Pleasure shot down to my cunt and asshole impaled on their dicks. My holes tightened about them, drinking in the friction. Shanene moaned, pounding my bowels hard and fast. I rocked on Danita's dick, matching her twin's frantic rhythm.

My orgasm swelled so fast, fed by their twin dicks and Danita's hungry mouth. She loved my nipple, stroked it. Pleased it. I moaned, licking my lips, the pleasure shooting through my body. I whimpered and groaned.

"Your mouth isn't being used," Adile, the Turkish lesbian, moaned. The freshman girl lifted her skirt, exposing a shaved twat, her lips peeking pink in the midst of the dusky hue of her vulva. "Mind if I earn your vote?"

"Of course!" I moaned and leaned my head forward.

I pressed my face into my second pussy ever. I licked through her spicy folds. My tongue flicked through her. Adile moaned, her juices pouring into my mouth. Shanene groaned, slamming so hard into my bowels. Danita sucked with such hunger on my nipple.

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"That's so hot!" moaned Teal.

"Lick that cunt," moaned Isidora.

"You're such a slut, Denice. I love it!" moaned a futa I didn't recognize.

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"Oh, my goddess, you're not a stranger to munching on cunt!" moaned Adile. "Ooh, yes, buff my muff! Lick me and make me cum!"

"Yes," I moaned into her pussy.

My orgasm swelled so fast. I was loving this. Pussy cream ran down my chin to my neck. Adile was a fountain. I devoured her while my hips danced and shifted around on the twins' futa-cocks. Shanene hammered my bowels, the burning rapture feeding the orgasm building in my cunt.

Danita was sucking on my other nipple. She nibbled on my nub while my pussy slid up and down her cock. I massaged her with my cunt, my snatch's flesh drinking in the silky friction. I whimpered, coming so close to that rapturous moment.

Then Shanene moaned. Her hips slammed to the hilt in me. Her cock spurted hot cum into my bowels. As if she was connected to her twin, Danita exploded in that same instant. Their two clit-dicks erupted their hot futa-spunk into my holes, flooding me.

My pussy and asshole were bathed by their jizz. I grabbed Adile's thighs, my tongue fluttering through her folds as the twin futas spurted blast after blast of cum into my two holes. I moaned, bucking and shuddering.

"Yes!" I screamed into the lesbian's shaved twat. "Oh, goddess, yes!"

I came.

"Ooh, Denice!" Adile moaned, her fingers gripping my blonde braid as she ground her pussy against my hungry mouth. Her dusky face twisted with pleasure. "This is so hot! I'm going to cum on the homecoming queen's lips!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

The cheers echoed around me, sending me reeling while my orgasm burned through me. My bowels and cunt milked the twins' futa-dicks dry. I wrung out all of their cum from them while my tongue fluttered through Adile's pussy.

Rapture melted my mind. Stars burst across my eyes. I trembled in delight, quivering, shuddering, feasting on the lesbian's spicy cunt. She ground on me as Shanene ripped her dick out of my asshole. Her cum dribbled out of me, leaking down my taint to my cunt stuffed with her futa-sister's big dick.

"Damn," Danita panted.

I lifted my hips, sliding my cunt off her dick. She crawled out from beneath me as I kept feasting on Adile's twat. I loved the taste of her pussy. Cum ran down my thighs. This hot, sticky flood that made me feel so wanton.

As a futa slid beneath me, wiggling into place and pulling me down to her cock, I realized what the Program had done to me. It had transformed me. Made me so free to indulge. To try out pussy licking. To take a dick in my pussy and asshole at the same time. To enjoy every futa-cock I could.

I was allowed to indulge my lusts.

"Denice!" squealed Adile as her spicy juices gushing out of her. They bathed my mouth while I impaled my cunt down on the unknown futa's dick, my quivering flesh taking the shorter, but thicker, dick to the hilt. "Oh, Denice, you're amazing. I'm voting for you! You're going to be homecoming queen!"