Futa Naked in School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

I believed it. Adile pulled her pussy from my face, her cream staining my lips. My hips were moving, working my cunt up and down the futa's dick. It was Isidora I was riding, a big grin on her face, her hazel eyes twinkling in delight as I worked up and down her shaft.

"My turn for that ass!" Teal moaned. The freshman futa pressed her eighteen-year-old dick to my asshole, eager to be in me.

She thrust into my sloppy depths, my asshole lubed by cum.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I howled. "You're all going to vote for me. We're going to beat that slut, Umeko!"

"DENICE!"

"DENICE!"

"Yes, we are," I moaned, my asshole and pussy stuffed full of dick again. It was the best.

I licked my pussy-stained lips and worked my hips. I pumped my holes up and down both their cocks. I worshiped them as my followers cheered around me. I groaned in delight as a girl I knew from my English class, Annalee Blake, stepped up, her panties bunched around her right ankle. She lifted her jean skirt, revealing a trimmed, brown bush adorning a juicy vulva.

"Eat me and I'll vote for you!" moaned Annalee. "I've never had a girl go down on me, but..."

"But you want to try it, and that's okay!" I moaned as she pressed her pussy against my mouth.

As my tongue licked through her tart twat, I knew my campaign to be homecoming queen would be a success. I could feel the passion around me. There was no way that whorish Umeko could out-slut me.

I would make everyone cum. I would love them all. I would win.

Hopefully. There was still the rest of the week. I was only halfway there. I would have to keep up my campaigning. I would have to let futas and girls use my body. And I would love every glorious minute of it.

Win or lose, I was glad to be chosen by the Program.

To be continued...