Futa Naked in School Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddess, you're sexy," she moaned and then leaned down and kissed me.

I tasted my sweet passion on her lips as she pressed her cock into my hymen. Her tits pilled against my little boobies. Our nipples caressed as her tongue thrust into my mouth. I whimpered, quivered, my body buzzing from my orgasm as I savored this moment.

My sister thrust into me.

My hymen stretched and stretched. Then it tore. Her futa-dick rammed into my cunt. I squeezed my eyes shut. I whimpered in delight as she filled me. Her cock dove into my juicy depths. I shuddered on the desk, squirming, writhing. I reveled in being filled by my futa-sister's big dick.

I was so full down there. I moaned into her mouth, trembling beneath her as she filled me. Her futa-dick was buried in me. My pussy clenched around her while I drank in the bliss of her dick sliding into me. Incestuous bliss swept through my body.

It was happening.

"Behold, the joining of the taboo!" cried out our teacher, the sounds of her passion unmistakable.

"Charisma's really into her little sister."

"That's so hot!"

"I'm cumming!"

"Fuck her hard, Charisma!"

"Pound your little sister's twat!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Best fucking class ever!"

My futa-sister drew back her cock. My flesh clung to her. I whimpered and groaned. Then gasped as she slammed back into me. Her futa-dick filled my pussy again. A wave of heat swept through me. I hugged her tight, holding her to me, arms and legs wrapped around her body.

I moved with her. I shuddered as trembling waves of heat washed through my body with her every plunge into my pussy's depths. I took her again and again, my body animated by the incestuous passion flowing through us.

My futa-sister's dick was in me.

Her cock was in my pussy.

My cunt clenched around her as I groaned into her mouth, savoring the taste of my sweet pussy. What did her twat taste like? I couldn't wait to find out. To make love to my futa-sister over and over. Her girl-cock pumped into me, filling my twat up again and again. The silky friction caressing my inner walls transformed into rapture.

It fed another orgasm.

I mewled into her lips. She broke our kiss, staring down into my eyes. Her green ones almost glowed with her passion. I shuddered beneath her, gripping her as she drove her futa-cock over and over into me. She hammered me hard with her passion.

"Charisma!" I whimpered. "I... I... This is incredible!"

"It is!" she groaned. "Goddess, you're tight. My sexy, little sister is so delicious."

I beamed at her, squirming, her futa-dick hammering into my pussy, carrying me towards another amazing orgasm. My third in a day, and I knew it would be the most powerful. I shuddered beneath her, squeezing my pussy around her cock as she plunged into me.

That wonderful friction built and built between us. That burning ache that would carry me towards the stratosphere. I couldn't wait for it to erupt through me. I whimpered beneath her, squirming on the bed, my pussy clenching around her futa-cock.

"You can cum in me," I told her. "I took the shot!"

"Damn," she whimpered, thrusting harder, faster.

She plundered into my cunt. She hammered me with hard strokes. I whimpered and groaned. My heart beat in my chest as I shuddered on the desk. I felt her passion with her every stroke, her nipples caressing my little buds.

Sparks flared.

My clit ached as her crotch smacked into my vulva. I shuddered, grinding against her, reveling in the feel of her. Her weight on me. Her boobs against my tits. Her silky skin teasing me, caressing me, driving me wild.

"I'm going to... I'm going to cum, Charisma!" I whimpered beneath her, my body trembling.

"Do it!" she groaned and kissed me again. Her lips melted against mine. She thrust her tongue into my mouth.

"Yes, yes, achieve that ultimate mixing of the taboo!" our professor panted.

The class cheered us on. Their passion rippled over me as my futa-sister drove her girl-dick to the hilt in me. I whimpered beneath her, my eyes squeezing shut. The friction swelled. My clit throbbed in delight.

I came.

My pussy writhed about my futa-sister's cock. For the first time, I was stuffed full when I climaxed. It felt so right, my cunt celebrating the incestuous union between my futa-sister and me. This wonderful union of our flesh.

She drew back through my folds, caressing my convulsing flesh. Waves of rapture swept through my body. I drowned beneath the ecstasy. I kissed her, clutched to her, as I trembled. I spasmed beneath her pillowy breasts.

She slammed into me and broke the kiss, grunting, "Krysten! My sweet Krysten!"

Hot futa-cum spurted into my cunt. I whimpered and writhed beneath her as her futa-cum pumped into my snatch. Blast after blast of hot jizz washed out of me. It pumped into my cunt. It spurted over me. Through me. This wonderful heat rippled out of my pussy.

I trembled beneath her. I clutched to her, celebrating this incestuous joining. "Charisma! Yes, yes, you're cumming in me!"

The class cheered.

I whimpered. Groaned. I bucked beneath her. My pussy writhed about her futa-cock, milking out every drop of her futa-passion into my cunt. My sexy, older futa-sister flooded me. I felt every blast while she groaned out in delight.

"My sweet Krysten," she moaned.

I trembled beneath her, staring up at her, watching the awe in her green eyes. I felt so close to my futa-sister. When she kissed me, I forgot about our watching classmates. There was only my sister's wonderful mouth on my lips.

Kissing me.

Loving me.

It was amazing.

I was so glad we got chosen for the Program this morning. Making love to my futa-sister was the best thing in the world.

~~ * ~~

Charisma Lacy's Tuesday

I was buzzing the next morning as I walked to college with my little sister. Our parents didn't mind at all that she came to my bed. We spent the night making love. I felt drained but still had this pep to my step as she clung to me.

President McTaggart was waiting out front of the main education building, like she always did, to collect the clothing from the Program students. It was getting too cold for anyone to walk around our town naked, but it was warm inside. She had her plastic bags for our clothing, a big grin on her plump lips.

"I heard you two made quite the stir in your mythology class," she said, nodding to us. "I am so glad to see you two being a shining example of how siblings should love each other."

I grinned at her while my little sister trembled beside me.

"Now, seeing as you two are so close, I had this marvelous idea," the futa-president continued. "A way to motivate our football team to really win the big game."

"Oh?" I frowned.

"As you know, for school-sponsored events, the Program can be extended," she continued. "I double-checked the rules."

"What are you saying?" I asked, my little sister clutching to me. "We have to go naked another week or something?"

"Yes! As the rewards for the MVP of the big game," President McTaggart said in her bubbly voice, her futa-dick tenting the front of her skirt. "You two will be the personal sex slaves of the player chosen as the MVP. All in fun, I assure you. The winner can't give you orders beyond reasonable requests. Unless you agree. But it will motivate our players to dominate this championship. You'll do it, right?

"For the college?"

"But I'm a futa!" I gasped. "I can't have sex with futas, and she's only eighteen!"

"And?" the president asked. "What's wrong with futas having sex with futas? You don't have a problem when the girls go down on each other."

"Well... I..."

"You'll both need to go see Coach Musil. This will be big for the college. I am sure everyone will celebrate you two for showing such school spirit."

My stomach roiled. If we didn't do it, everyone at school would hate us, but...

"Fuck," I muttered.

To be continued...