Futa Naked in School Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you love it!" I panted, my pussy convulsing around her girl-dick. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. Mmm, you make me feel awesome. My pussy loved it."

My orgasm peaked as she ripped her girl-dick out of me. I panted, feeling her cum pooling inside of me. I smiled, staring at my distorted reflection in the stainless steel plumbing. My entire body buzzed, controlled by the pill.

What sweet rapture I just experienced!

"You were a good fuck," Shelena said, smacking my ass. I trembled there, listening to her dress while she whistled. I heard a camera flash and knew she had another pic of me. I didn't care.

The pill controls me.

It took me a few minutes before I could move. She was already gone by then, not saying a word. She was such a terrible person, but her girl-dick... Oh, gosh, her girl-dick really, really made up for that deficiency.

Shelena's cum leaked out of me as I floated down the hallway back to my physics class. I felt so wonderful. So open down there. It wasn't my fault. The pill made me do it. I had no choice but to enjoy it. I smiled as I reached my class and stepped in.

"Well, you've been gone a while, Miss..." Ms. Ridley's words trailed off. "Oh, my. I see why."

The class exploded in conversation as everyone stared at the proof I was no longer a virgin. I sank down on my seat, my breasts bouncing, a huge smile on my face. I didn't care. The pill took all that away. The guilt. The shame. There was just the enjoyment of my body.

The pill controls me.

"Who was it?" asked April Gore, one of the futas on the football team.

"You have to tell us," said Annalee Blake.

"Lola, I can't believe this. That's awesome," said Randi Bjork. "You're finally accepting who you are."

I just smiled at them.

The pill controls me.

It wasn't me. I wasn't in control here. I was just along for the ride.

Just as the class was about to end, Macie and my escort arrived. I stood up and smiled at them. My best friend gasped in shock as she stared at my thighs, sticky with my cum. I smiled at her and scooped up a line of Shelena's jizz.

"Want to try it?" I asked.

Macie fainted into the arms of Sandra and Asuka. I sighed and popped the salty treat into my mouth, tasting my spicy cream seasoning it. Didn't she understand? The pill controlled me now. Nothing I did was my fault.

Come next Monday, I would be pure again. Until then...

To be continued...