Futa Naked in School Ch. 36

Story Info
The naughty futa-president's coeds get naughty!
7.4k words
4.69
6.1k
7

Part 36 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Changes the Program 3: Birdie's Naughty Coeds

President Birdie McTaggart, Tuesday

Shock rippled through me to see Florinda Matos.

It cut through the orgasmic bliss the titty fuck Kalena Apikalia had just delivered to me. My cum dripped down her golden-brown face and across her large breasts piled around my futa-cock. My body buzzed from my orgasmic pleasure.

"How long have you been abusing your post as president to take advantage of the students?" demanded the heated Florinda, the head of the board of trustee that oversaw Rogers College. "You're taking advantage of them. Madre de Diosa! How could you do this?"

"Nothing illegal about fucking a college girl," I panted, struggling to think. The cheerleader orgy raging in my office had stopped. The ten naughty sluts who'd burst into my office to reward me for getting the rules changed no longer kissed and licked and fingered each other. But the board of trustee hadn't announced the if it had passed yet.

Not officially.

"You're in a position of power over them!" Florinda said. The Brazilian futa had such fury in her face. "And here you are having an orgy with the cheer squad? What? Did you tell them they'd be cut from the team if they didn't suck your cock?"

"I would never do that!" I hissed, indignation bursting through me. I said. I stood up, forcing Kalena to fall on her butt, her large, cum-splattered tits heaving. "I would never take advantage of any of my students. You know that! I care for them!"

"I just see a horny, middle-aged futa fucking her students," hissed Florinda. "This is why you wanted us to change the rule so you can fuck them! That's it, huh? Afraid we'd find out about your office orgies?"

"This is the first time it's happened," I protested.

"Easy to say now!" Florinda's face twisted. "I was on the fence on this, but now I'm going to make sure all inappropriate relationships stopped, including that 'Stacie Rule.' Then I'm going to have you fired. Terminated for cause! Try getting another job with that hanging over your head."

"Shut up!" snapped Tatyana. The head of the cheer squad rounded my desk, her large breasts bouncing proud before her. "We forced ourselves on President McTaggart. We all wanted to fuck her, so we came in here to thank her, because we thought it was okay. She even tried to stop us, but we get what we want!"

"That's right!" said Genevieve, the nineteen-year-old freshman stepping up beside her captain. "The board of trustee needs to vote yes. That's what the students of your college want! We want to fuck our professors and each other. Stop being a prude!"

"What?" Florinda gasped. "How did you get them to parrot this line of BS?!"

"Parrot?" My jaw dropped. "What? Do you think I've manipulated them over the course of a year so they want to fuck me?"

"I heard the Program turns girls into utter sluts. Just look at the 'Perverts Society.' They used to be against this, and then they show up at a board of trustee meeting naked and wanting to fuck us."

"You enjoyed every minute of that!" I said, memories of last night's meeting flashing through my mind. "Don't even pretend you didn't. You had a good time fucking Sandra Murphy, didn't you?"

Florinda's cheeks darkened. "That's not the issue. You are here, in violation of the college's policy. You know it's a fireable offense to do things with the students. I made that clear at the start of testing the Program here. Over the summer, we'll even decide if that's worth continuing."

"What?" gasped Tatyana. "You are not getting rid of the Program. It rocks."

"I loved my week in the Program!" Genevieve said.

"We love cheering naked, too!"

"I got fucked by so many futas during my week! It was the best!"

"Stop being a dick in the mud!"

"This is happening," said Tatyana. "You are not going to stop it."

"Oh?" asked Florinda. "It's not up to you."

"Girls," Tatyana said, a big grin on her face. "We get what we want."

Before Florinda could react, Kalena and Genevieve had grabbed her arms. The shocked head of the board of trustee didn't resist for a few heartbeats as they dragged her towards my desk. Then her arms thrashed, struggling to break free.

"Girls, girls, what are you doing?" I demanded in shock.

"Just relax, Ms. President," said Jalila. The Arabic cheerleader sauntered by me, a big grin on her face. "We'll take care of this. We know just what Florinda needs."

"You need your own taste of cheerleader pussy," Tatyana purred. "You're just salty, because you don't get to be around our sexy, nubile bodies all day, like Ms. President does."

"Don't get to see us shaking our titties," said Wendy Marris.

"Or flashing our shaved cunts," purred Genevieve, her eyes bright and wild.

"You don't get the delight of sliding into our pussies!" moaned Ophelia Pearl.

"Or our assholes!" added Susanne Forester.

"You want us to suck your cock," moaned Kalena.

"So here's your chance!" Tatyana moaned. She grinned as her cheerleaders forced Florinda to sit down on the edge of my desk. "You're going to get to try some nice, tight, barely legal cunt. Cheerleader cunt!"

"No cunt's better than cheerleader cunt!" the other girls all whooped in near unison. "Every futa's on the hunt, begging for some cheerleader cunt!"

Florinda gasped as Jalila pushed up her skirt. The naughty, Arab cheerleader's round breasts swayed as she leaned over. She was almost kissing the board of trustee leader. The naughty cheerleader exposed a pair of black panties bulging with a hard cock.

"What do have we here?" purred Jalila. "Is that your futa-cock erect? For us? I think that's against the rules. Aren't you counted as staff?"

"Yes," panted Florinda.

"And didn't you give an exemption to the rule so staff, like you, could fuck some barely legal cunt last night?" said Kalena, pressing her cum-stained boobs into the side of Florinda's head. My jizz smeared on the futa's lush face. "How interesting."

"And now here she is, without such an exemption to the rule in place, enjoying Tatyana's cunt," purred Genevieve.

"Wait, what?" gasped Florida as at the same moment, Jalila yanked down the futa's panties.

Florinda's girl-dick popped out of her black panties, a thick slab of golden-brown cock thrusting from the shaved folds of her pussy. She had a landing strip of black hair leading right towards her big cock. Pink cuntlips wrapped around the base, gleaming with her passion.

"Ooh, yes, yes, it was so naughty of you to come in here and fuck me, Ms. Matos," moaned Tatyana. She straddled the Hispanic futa's waist. The naughty cheerleader grabbed Florinda's cock and guided the tip upward. She lowered herself, her skirt blocking the view of the naughty contact.

"No, no," moaned Florinda, her face wide with shock. Then pleasure rippled around her.

"Oh, yes, yes, your cock feels so good in my pussy, Ms. Matos. Mmm, that's a wonderful futa-cock just stretching my tight, coed pussy. That's such a naughty thing for you to do, but I was just so helpless. You manipulated me with all your power over me. I was just helpless and had no choice but to do this."

"Goddess, you're all crazy," moaned Florinda. Her face twisted.

"And tight," panted Tatyana. "Unless you're going to insult me by claiming my pussy isn't tight."

Florinda gasped, her body bucking. "No, you're tight. Goddess, you are, but... But..."

"Mmm, just enjoy," Kalena said and rubbed her boobs into Florinda's face. "Enjoy my big, round titties. I know it's against the rules, but you're just such a naughty futa. Mmm, I can't help myself but please you. I have noooo agency whatsoever. You're in charge."

I couldn't help but laugh as Florinda shuddered. How could she fight against those nubile cheerleaders? When they wanted something, they got it. Florinda moaned as Tatyana worked her pussy up and down that thick shaft.

The blonde cheer captain threw a look over her shoulder. Her naked back twisted as she did so. Her perky face had a flirty smile on her lips. Her blue eyes sparkled as she worked her pussy up and down Florinda's cock, riding the futa.

"What are you waiting on, Ms. President?" she asked, her voice pure passion.

"Yeah, Ms. President," naughty Genevieve said. The blue-eyed freshman grabbed me and pulled my cock towards Tatyana. "You need to fuck her pussy, too. You have to be in her. You have to take advantage of her, too."

"Yes, yes, both of you take advantage of my coed pussy!" moaned the wild cheerleader. "I want you both in my cunt."

"Both?" I gasped in shock.

"Mmm, pussies stretch," Kalena said, still smothering Florinda's face with those cum-smeared titties. "Double fuck our cheer captain."

"It'll be so hot," moaned Jalila.

"Go, Ms. President, go!" the cheerleaders cheered. "Double-stuff that muff!"

Genevieve pulled me to the desk. I was just the right height to make my cock line up perfectly with Tatyana's rear. I wanted to slide into her asshole, but were they really going to have me double-stuff her muff as the cheerleaders kept chanting? Genevieve pressed my cock down past Tatyana's cunt and nudged me into Florinda's cock.

I guessed so.

As Tatyana came down the thick clit-dick she rose, her pussy lips pressed into my cock's tip. I groaned as those warm, silky cuntlips spread and spread over my cock. Tatyana's back arched. Her blonde hair danced down her back. Florinda whimpered, my cock pressing into hers.

My tip popped into that double-stuffed muff.

"Oh, my goddess, yes!" Tatyana moaned as I pressed forward.

"Shit!" I gasped. I had never felt anything quite like this.

Both of our cocks were in the cheerleader's cunt. My futa-dick slipped past Florinda's throbbing shaft to reach deeper and deeper into Tatyana's pussy. Her tight, barely legal flesh squeezed around us. The pleasure shot down to my cunt. My own snatch clenched. My round breasts jiggled.

"Enjoy!" Genevieve moaned before she planted a hot kiss on my mouth, her round breasts pressing into my side.

"Yes, yes, you're both going to cum in my pussy!" moaned Tatyana. "Two wicked members of staff taking advantage of a helpless and naive student."

None of those words described the owner of the hot pussy squeezing about our cocks.

My futa-dick throbbed and ached as she slid her pussy up my shaft. Up both our shafts. Florinda moaned into Kalena's tits while I groaned into Genevieve's hot mouth. Our tongues danced and dueled. They swirled around each other while that wonderful pussy massaged my cock and squeezed me against Florinda's throbbing dick.

Then the cheerleader slammed down us. That tight, hot sheath massaged us. Wet silk pressed us together. My cunt clenched. My pussy cream ran down my thighs. All the cheerleaders were around us, watching, fingering each other, cheering us on.

"Ride those two cocks!" whooped Susanne, her fingers plundering Ophelia's cunt.

"Yes, yes, work that pussy up and down their dicks!" whimpered Ophelia, returning the favor to Susanne.

"When your pussy's hot and creaming, you need two dicks to do some reaming!"

"Yes!" groaned Tatyana, her hot pussy squeezing us tight. Her pleated, purple skirt swirled about her rump as she rode our cocks.

I broke the kiss with Genevieve and panted. My round breasts jiggled as I stood there and enjoyed the sensation of my dick being pressed tight into another futa's cock. All the while surrounded by a cheerleader's barely legal twat.

It was heaven.

It was all my dreams come true.

I loved this. I wished my wife, Ava, was here to see how wicked we were getting. The pleasure surged through my body. My cunt clenched. The heat swelled through my body. My pussy drank it in, my ovaries coming closer and closer to a boil.

Then Jalila and Genevieve latched their mouths on my nipples. The two naughty cheerleaders sucked hard. The pleasure shot right down to my cunt. Then it soared up to the tip of my futa-dick buried in hot pussy. My shaft twitched against Florinda's throbbing cock.

"Oh, my goddess," Florinda moaned. Her face twisted around and then broke free of Kalena's tits. My cum smeared across the futa's golden-brown features. "That's incredible. Your pussy, Tatyana."

"Ooh, yes, yes, you love my tight twat, don't you?" purred the cheerleader.

"Goddess, I do!" Florinda's cock throbbed against mine. "I'm going to cum in your pussy. Against Birdie's cock!"

"Cum with her, Ms. President!" Kalena moaned, grinning at me. Then she leaned over and licked a line of my pearly cum off the cheek off the head of the board of trustee's cheek.

My futa-dick twitched. My orgasm was building faster and faster. I didn't have to move. I just had to stand here and be loved. My nipples throbbed in the two naughty cheerleaders hungry mouths. Jalila's plump lips nibbled on my right nub while Genevieve swirled her tongue around my other nipple, stroking my areola.

Tatyana slammed her cunt down our cocks. She gasped and arched her back. Her hot, young flesh spasmed around her clit-dicks. That hot, wonderful twat spasmed and rippled. She arched her back as her juices gushed out, bathing my hot pussy lips.

"Oh, my goddess, I love it!" howled Tatyana. "That's incredible. Oh, yes, yes, yes! Cum in me!"

"Fuck!" Florinda moaned.

"I know!" I panted, that hot flesh massaging me. Sucking me in. It drew on my cock. I couldn't hold back.

My futa-cock erupted.

Florinda's spurted with mine.

Our cum fired into that hot and tight pussy. The pleasure slammed through me. My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed down my thighs. I bucked, my nipples throbbing in the cheerleader's hungry mouths. Jolts of rapture and waves of ecstasy swept through my body.

"Yes!" howled Tatyana.

The cheerleaders moaned around us, fingering each other, kissing, and loving each other as their cheer captain's wild cunt spasmed. That hot cunt writhed around Florinda's and my cock. The pleasure surged through me with each spurt. My ovaries unloaded into her young cunt.

"Oh, my goddess, that's incredible," panted Florinda, leaning back on the desk.

"Wasn't it?" Kalena purred and then kissed her.

"Oh, oh, that was the best!" moaned Tatyana. "Nothing like a double-stuffed muff, eh, Ms. President?"

"Nothing like it," I panted, thrilled to share this with her.

"Mmm, and Ms. Matos, you've broken the rules now, too," Tatyana said. "I have a pussy full of your seed in me. All swimming with your cum. Proof that you've been naughty."

"Of course, if you change the rules to the Program..." said Kalena thoughtfully.

"Are you blackmailing me?" Florinda asked in shock.

"Yep," Tatyana said, not ashamed at all. "After all, you took advantage of us, too. It would be wrong of us not to report you for being so naughty."

"Or you could just say yes and we can all have fun," purred Tatyana. "Why, next year, it could be a special ritual that the cheerleaders come to the board of trustee meetings. You know, pass your inspection. You could make sure we are performing to standards in every way."

"You are a pack of sirens," panted Florinda. "Fine, fine. We were going to make our decision. We're voting tomorrow, but I don't want it announced until Friday. I don't want the rest of the school week disrupted, Birdie."

"That's perfect," I said. "And my job?"

"I can hardly fire you if you got swept up by these harpies," said the futa. "They really did just burst in on you."

"They really did," I said as I pulled out of Tatyana. I sank down onto my chair. "I would never do anything to harm my students. They're all important to me, but this is what they want. They're mature. They're horny."

"So horny," whimpered Tatyana.

"Nothing hornier than a cheerleader with her cunt on fire," cheered Ophelia. "So sexy futas whip out those cocks or face her ire!"

The other girls giggled. I panted. Next year was going to be wild. I couldn't wait. I didn't even know how the cheerleaders could have planned this plan to blackmail the head of the board of trustee. I didn't know Florinda was coming by to speak to me, so the cheerleaders couldn't have had this worked out ahead of time. Right? Did that mean they threw this plan together all on their own? On the fly?

Were they that in-sync with each other that they just went with Tatyana's plan without any communication?

No wonder they were such a great squad.

~~ * ~~

Thursday

I kept my word.

It was hard. The rest of Tuesday, and all of Wednesday, I kept staring at the nubile girl and futa-coeds striding around the campus, knowing that the rule was changed, but I couldn't indulge. It was temptation at its finest.

My wife confessed how hard it was not to just mount a futa in her German class and get wild. The entire staff knew the rumors were true. They almost all were eager to have fun with their students without having to come up with convoluted reasons to make love to them.

Sadie Stanton, a futa teaching math, once had decided to teach advanced geometry by having her students calculate the volume of all the breasts in the classes. She, of course, had to take her own measurements to have any idea what the correct answer was. Laci Miller, teaching basic computer programming, came up with having her students code an app to control a vibrator remotely. Of course, she had to make sure it worked by inserting the toy into her pussy and had them test out their code to drive her wild.

All that was coming to an end. In some ways, it was hot hearing the naughty ways professors and students had found to bypass the rules. Like Christy Tyrell, the drama professor, breaking up and going out with a new girl every week after the Stacie Rule had been passed. There was creativity involved. On the other hand, the students and professors were going to have so much more fun with each other. And wasn't that important? For the students to explore all aspects of their sexuality, including older lovers?

If us professors and staff got off on it, well, that was just a rewarding perk of the job.

It was at the start of the lunch break on Thursday when I realized someone had leaked the board of trustee's decision. The cheerleaders all promised to not say a word about what happened in my office. Maybe one of them had talked. Of course, two of the board of trustee members had children going to the college. They might have heard the news at home. Even one of my professors might have let it slip.

I wouldn't have put it past Christy Tyrell to tell a girl about it enjoy some barely legal pussy.

Either way, Denice led her sex slave up to me. The homecumming queen had a big grin on her face. She wore a tight halter top on, her blonde hair gathered in a thick braid that fell down her right shoulder and dangled down into the cleavage of her tits. She had a naughty smile on her lips.

Behind her, followed the docile Umeko. The busty Japanese girl wore a collar and nothing else. A leash led to Denice's hand. The pair were always a sight to see striding around the campus. Umeko was a lesbian, but I knew Denice got off on giving her to futas to play with.

"It's time," Denice said. "For your titty fuck."

I blinked. "The rules haven't changed."

"Sure they have," Denice said. "We're seniors. We're about to graduate. So there's no reason you can't enjoy a nice titty fuck from Umeko, right?"

"Well..." I looked around. It was hard to deny their request. They were seniors. "Since you're the homecumming queen, I'll make a special exception for you."

"Good, I want to watch her make you cum with her big tits. It's kind of a kink I have. Naughty, right?"

"Pretty naughty," I said. "But don't tell anyone. If you weren't about to graduate..." The rules had changed, but I wasn't supposed to push my luck. But my futa-cock was so hard.

The pair scurried along after me. While everyone was heading to eat, we were off on our naughty tryst. We'd have a wild time. I kept hearing the gentle slap of Umeko's naked tits sliding together. It made my cock so hard.