Futa Naked in School Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a beautiful sight. I was so fortunate to get to see it. I was so glad that I was the president of this amazing college. That I was privileged to teach these coeds and show them all the delights their bodies had to offer.

~~ * ~~

Friday

"I think we all know why we're having a Program assembly on a Friday," I said into the microphone, my futa-dick thrusting hard against my tight, gray pencil skirt. I wasn't wearing panties today. Or a bra. Around me sat my students, all excited. They knew what was coming. A breathless energy ran through the room. "It's the last day of the school year. We've had a wonderful time. The Program has been a big success.

"Now, I know there was some drama. Some people took things a little too far at times, but part of living is making mistakes. When you do, you have to have the courage to own up to them. To admit your fault. And, most importantly, you have to fix them.

"One of those mistakes was a conservative rule in the Program. It was well-meaning. We had no idea how you students would take the Program. This was a trial phase. A year to see if it fit at Rogers College. I think it's clear that it did."

The roars resounded through the auditorium. The cheerleaders popped up and shook their asses at the student body, their tits all aimed at me. I smiled at the sight of their hair flying, their breasts bouncing, and those pleated skirts swaying. I drank it in, loving their passion.

When it died down, I continued, "So there was a mistake made. The rule that prevented you students from loving your favorite professor or even for rewarding a hard-working custodian." I'd heard rumors about the student council doing something with the janitors around the time of the bake sale earlier in the spring. "If you want to fuck your math professor or get reamed by your volleyball coach, you'll be able to. Starting today, professors and staff are allowed to have sex with students so long as it's not in private. No one-on-one fun, I'm afraid. If you want to get naughty, just make sure some can watch."

The students were excited. They were clapping, shouting, making such a raucous. I loved it.

"Now, in honor of this decision, all classes are canceled for the day." I grinned. "We're having our first annual end-of-school orgy!"

The cheers were deafening.

To be continued...