Futa Nymph Breeds Twins

Story Info
In medieval Scotland a futa water nymph breeds twins.
6.5k words
4.57
17.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like non-human futas, first-time, breeding, incest, lesbian sex or medieval settings are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story! Please let me know in the comments if you would like a part 2, and if so what you would want to see in it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Maura held out her hand invitingly, her minutes-younger sister Aislyn grasping it as the girls gazed adoringly at each other. Their eye contact lingered for just a moment longer, Maura fighting the burning urge to kiss her sister, then the beautiful twins made a mad dash toward the empty, grass-swept banks of Loch Lomond. Their recently-stripped bodies were trying to adjust to the stormy chill of the Scottish Highlands, each step a lesson in perseverance as they sprinted towards the water, and despite the incoming storm they hadn't wanted to skip out on their birthday tradition. Their only protection from the cold was their thin, white shifts, which would do nothing once they were submerged.

With a set of wild whoops the twins plunged in, the icy water engulfing them as it chilled them completely. When they broke the surface, two sets of raven curls fanning out in the lake as if they were mythical mermaids, the girls automatically swam towards each other like magnets. When they were face-to-face, their cute button noses nearly touching, Maura reached out and wrapped an arm about her sister's slender waist. She pulled Aislyn close, two sets of large, perky breasts pressing snugly together, and she brought her lips teasingly close to her twin's.

"Well lass, 'ow abou' it? Eighteen kisses ta celebrate our special day with -- one fer each year sounds fair, eh?"

Aislyn blushed, loving the way her barely-older sister's body was now contoured flush against hers. It was the eve of their eighteenth birthday, and she wanted nothing more than to be home in bed with her face buried in her sister's cunt. She had long ago discovered that she was the submissive one to Maura's dominant nature, and the girls complimented each other perfectly in bed. Maura could see her younger twin's nipples pebble through her drenched clothing, and Aislyn sighed happily when her sister's head bent down to place a soft, warm kiss on each nub.

"That sounds good, mo chridhe (my heart.) Let us go, afore we catch our deatha cold here."

As Aislyn made to step back Maura held her firmly in place, pulling her little sister as close as they could possibly get. The younger girl's wet clothing was clinging like a second skin, revealing every sweeping curve to Maura's hungry gaze, and as she felt her arousal spiking she wanted nothing more than to tease her sister a bit.

"Not yet, love. It seems like I caught meself a right bonnie mermaid, an' I plan ta make a magical wish. If I can make such a wondrous creature tremble with pleasure then maybe it willa be granted..."

Maura brought her lips to her twin's ear, gently nipping and suckling on the tender lobe. It elicited a gasp from Aislyn, who always got aroused when her sister played with her ears like that, and Marua loved the feeling of her younger sibling squirming in her arms. She made her wish, only pulling her lips back long enough to whisper.

"I wish we could finda place, away from the village, ta have allta ourselves. No one ta judge us, no fear of hanging if we be caught, just ye an' I livin' happily. Ye would be ma wee little wife, an' I would love ye forever."

Her dexterous fingers had dipped beneath the lake's surface, the digits seeking the warm haven between her sister's legs. Maura found it, her hand quickly slipping inside the wet, clinging waistband of Aislyn's under-bloomers and sliding downwards until she found what she was looking for. She gave her twin's clit a rough pinch, just the way Aislyn liked it, and then her fingers were buried inside her younger sister. Aislyn tossed her head back, her eyes closing blissfully as her sister's touch made her feel oh-so-good. She wanted the same thing, wanted nothing more than to live with her sister somewhere they didn't have to hide their love, but that was just a dream. What was real was the sinfully delicious pleasure between her thighs, the growing ache begging to be released.

"Ooooooh, Maura! So naughty...uuuuggggghhhh, yes, right there...oh, please..."

Aislyn's voice dissolved into a needy, hot whimper, her hips pressing lewdly against Maura as she bucked wildly. She was so beautiful, so enchanting, and Maura reveled in the knowledge that Aislyn belonged only to her. The younger sister came, her little pussy clenching as she ground herself down on her twin's fingers, and she couldn't help the wanton cry that dripped from her luscious lips.

"Maura!"

She called out her sister's name, the keening, breathless mewl sending a taboo, illicit shiver down Maura's spine. The world didn't understand their kind of love, and held no acceptance for it, so they had learned to carefully hide it away from the prying, quick-to-form-a-mob eyes of the villagers. They could only be together like this under the cover of darkness, when their two beds were pushed across their shack together to become one, or when they could escape to the wilderness far from condemning glares. All that mattered now, though, was that they were together in this moment.

Aislyn opened her eyes, heated gaze locking onto her older sister's. She felt her hips shimmy once more as she came down from her orgasmic wave, and she flung her arms about her twin's neck. She kissed Maura fiercely, her desire burning, though her lips parted sweetly in submission to let her older sister's tongue dominate her mouth. She whimpered when Maura grabbed her ass, her own fingers replying by seeking out her sister's cunt. Aislyn returned the favor, making Maura quake as she came, and with both girls satisfied they knew it was time to return to shore.

With a saucy wink Aislyn turned to swim back, the warmth of her body finally pulling away from her sister's, but Maura tightened her arm and brought them back together. Their lips met in one more searing kiss, the twins a mirror image of love as they remained connected. The passionate fire between them was a promise of bedroom activities to come, a tease of the lusty, long night they were about to spend worshiping each other's resplendent, nubile bodies, and the girl's couldn't be happier. When they pulled apart Aislyn fake-frowned, her lips pouting playfully.

"That was not eighteen kisses, ye swindler!"

Maura lightly smacked Aislyn's ass, the girl's peachy cheek jiggling delightfully.

"Later, love, later. I promise I willa kiss both sets of yer lips, eh?"

Aislyn blushed faintly at her older sister's straightforward promise, her body begging for the familiar caress of Maura's tongue swiping eagerly over her clit. Before she could linger on that daydream fat, cold drops of rain began pouring from the steely sky, the lake soon turned into a gray sheet as the rain overtook it.

Upon reaching shore they had grabbed their clothing, and with barely any visibility it would be unsafe to try making their way back to the village. Instead Maura led them to a cave, one they had used many times before, and within minutes the fire pit they had kept built there was lit and casting a cozy, warm glow around the small cave. The girls were huddled together by the fire, their frigid undergarments clinging to them, and Maura knew they would be better off naked until all of their clothing dried. She fetched the blanket they kept there just for their romantic rendezvous, and she spread it on the most level part of the cave floor.

A moment later her hand was outstretched, Aislyn taking it and letting her older sister pull her to her feet. Maura's intention was clear, her plan as practical as it was sexual. She was absolutely getting her younger sister naked to fuck her, but it was just as much for their comfort and safety. She began stripping her twin, taking her time peeling back the form-hugging clothing as she slowly, teasingly, revealed Aislyn's breasts, then cunt. Soon she joined her sister, their clothing spread to dry by the fire, and once more they embraced. Aislyn tilted her head to look up at her slightly-taller sister, a small smile on her face as she thought back to what Maura had said.

"I would give anythin' ta be yer wife, ye ken. It would make me so happy, ta be bound ta ye like man an' woman, my heart an' body yours for always. I wish I could give ye a family, an' a real home instead of a squalid hovel in the village. I would love ta fill a home with children for us, ta see you be a wonderful, protective mother ta them...That be all I want."

Maura had no words, only an equally strong desire for the exact same thing. Her little sister would look so beautiful pregnant, her taut belly swollen with child as her breasts grew heavy with milk, and the very thought made her pussy leak with desire. She didn't say anything, merely dropping to her knees in front of her twin. Aislyn knew what Maura wanted, what her older sister was about to do to her young body, and she parted her legs in surrender. She offered her cunt, letting Maura's tongue part her damp folds and take what it wanted from her offered cunt. At some point she had bent forward, her hand on Maura's head for support as her twin ate her out vigorously, and when she finally straightened up she screamed.

It wasn't an excited, climatic scream: it was one of terror.

Immediately Maura sprung to her feet, not sure what the danger was, her body instinctively shielding her sister. She had spread out her arms, blocking Aislyn from view as best as she could, and when her eyes darted frantically about the cave she saw what her sister had spotted. Across the fire from them sat a beautiful woman, her shimmering, silver hair glowing with a faint, blue light. She was clad only in a thin, almost sheer sheath dress, her buxom tits tantalizingly dancing on the edge of exposure. She was watching the girls with rapt attention, her luminous, blue eyes glowing dimly in the cave's shadows, and when they faced her she held up her hands in a non-threatening gesture.

"My apologies, ladies, I did not mean to interrupt. Please, go back to your delightful activity."

Behind Maura Aislyn was trembling, the younger girl hiding behind her sister as she peeked out at the strange, clearly-inhuman woman before them. Maura let out a disdainful snort, the thought of simply being able to return to eating her sister's cunt while a strange creature watched not exactly top of her agenda.

"What are ye, an' what do ye want?"

Maura tried to sound authoritative, but she couldn't hide the tremor lacing her voice. The woman didn't so much as blink, a disarming smile spreading on her lips.

"I am Nimuë, a lake spirit. I was visiting your beautiful loch here when I happened to stumble upon you two -- I heard your wish, and can sense all of the pure, true love you hold within it, so I thought I would offer to help."

The twins eyed the woman dubiously, unsure of how she could grant any part of their wish. Their confusion was obvious, skepticism and weariness etched on mirroring faces, so when they didn't respond Nimuë explained herself further.

"To a human I may not look it, but I am nearing the end of my life and would like to ensure my lineage continues, so in exchange for breeding one of you I will grant you both a family and a decent home far from civilization. You will be blessed, and I will ensure that you never lack for food, warmth or other necessities. You can be free to live in peaceful happiness together the way you want, and I will be able to rest knowing I will not be the last of my kind."

Stunned silence filled the cave, the girls turning to face each other. For a few heartbeats wordless communication stretched between them, the kind that only twins can utilize, and after a moment Maura turned back to stare at the stranger. She hesitated, but only for a moment, a quick nod her answer. A deal with a fae, for that was what she suspected the woman was, could be a dangerous thing -- however, the terms were clear and laid out, so no hidden caveat seemed to loom threateningly like it did in so many cautionary tales of the Wee Folk.

"If ye be true ta your word, and can grant us what we want most, then ye may have ma body ta use as a vessel for a bairn (child)."

The woman stood, flowing elegantly to her feet like water, and she crossed the cave. Her voice was musical, the tone reminiscent of a harp carrying across a still lake in the morning mist.

"Deal."

Before the girls could react her lips, chill and damp, were pressed to Maura's, binding their agreement. When Nimuë pulled back she splayed her chilled fingers against Maura's belly, the gesture a promise of things to come.

"So be it, Maura of the loch: your wish will be granted by price of your womanhood, and we begin immediately."

She pulled the girl flush against her, leaving Aislyn standing alone to watch. Nimuë was a blur of motion, her fingers and palms everywhere as the lake nymph explored her young lover's body. Maura was so beautiful, so responsive to her touch, that the girl was soon ready to fulfill her end of the bargain. Nimuë released the human, quickly pulling off her dress to reveal a hard, throbbing cock beneath the slinky material. It was at least ten inches long, the shaft the same pale, blue-tinged color as the rest of Nimuë's skin. It bobbed excitedly, happy to be freed, and Maura stared at it, the girl curious but surprisingly unshocked. A more delicate, fragile person may never have gotten over their shock, but at this point it was no weirder than meeting an actual water nymph.

Maura had been fucked by dozens of men, the girl having turned to clandestine whoring more than once to keep herself and her sister fed and off the streets when honest work had grown scarce, but never had she taken such a large cock. Her pussy gushed at the sight, her body longing to feel that beast filling her little cunt. Nimuë noticed the human's fascination, the way Maura's pupils dilated and her breathing became more rapid, the nymph tilting her head curiously as she studied the arousing effect her cock was having.

"You have seen one before, I can tell. You like mine, though?"

The older twin nodded eagerly, her thighs rubbing together in excitement as her libido spiked.

"Yes, quite the big, strong beasty ye got there. Can I touch it?"

Nimuë nodded, pleased that her partner was taking such an interest in her cock. While the nymph had been exploring Maura's body Aislyn had taken a seat on the blanket, a silent spectator to the foreplay leading up to her sister's breeding. She watched, her cunt pulsing demandingly, as Maura dropped to her knees before the fae and did something unexpected. The older twin, mouth well-practiced, easily took half the pale-blue cock past her lips in one move, a surprised, delighted Nimuë groaning as the warm, tight walls of the human's throat engulfed her shaft.

"So good..."

Her soft praise was followed by her fingers lacing into Maura's hair, the nymph using her new leverage to press the human's mouth further along her shaft. Another inch disappeared past the talented cock-sucker's lips, Maura humming to add extra stimulation to her blowjob. Aislyn couldn't take it any more -- watching the woman she loved most in the world give pleasure to another was driving her lust to new heights, her poor, neglected little pussy longing to feel her sister's fingers wriggling up inside it. Instead she focused on Maura, and as she watched her beloved twin fellatio a nymph to get them their dream life she wanted to make sure her sister felt good too.

With a bit of maneuvering Aislyn was soon laying on the hard dirt of the cave floor, her head right by Maura's legs. With a wordless, gentle tap of her hand on her older sister's calf, a gesture she had done dozens of times, she got her twin to instinctively spread her legs. Aislyn slid her head between Maura's thighs, her lips immediately connecting with the older girl's dripping snatch. Above her Maura let out a muffled groan, though her appreciation was stifled by the cock plundering her throat, and Aislyn gripped her sister's outer thighs to keep her in place as she began her tongue-fucking.

The three beauties formed a chain of debauchery, the girl's months occupied as they each put their well-honed skills to use. It didn't take long for a very aroused, horny Maura to climax, her nubile body quaking as a hot burst of cunt juice bathed her younger sister's face. Aislyn kept going, though, not ceasing her ministrations despite the wild grinding of her twin's hips. Maura had tried to cry out as she came, the vibrations from her stifled, but jubilant screams jolting up Nimuë's shaft. Thanks to the added stimulus it took only a few more sloppy, desperate thrusts for the ethereal nymph to orgasm, her cock firing several shots of thick, steel-blue cum straight down the petite human's throat.

"Yeeeeeesssss!"

The nymph's melodic voice was a velvet hiss, her sibilant groan laced with passion. She, unlike a human man, was far from done, however. Nimuë arched her hips back, finally releasing Maura's hair as she allowed the girl to pull back. With a wet, sticky pop her dick slid free of the girl's mouth, leaving a sting of cum connecting them together like a bridge. It finally broke, the glistening, pearly strand dropping down to grace the teen's large breasts.

Maura was too distracted to wipe it away, though. She was still kneeling on the cave floor, another orgasm already barreling towards her as her eager little sister continued licking, sucking and nibbling all along the older girl's drenched pussy.

"Aislyn, mo ghraidh (my love), I, oooooooh, cumming..."

For the second time in as many minutes Maura clenched her thighs, her muscles freezing in place as she came. This time, however, there was nothing to cage her scream. She wailed joyfully, permitting her passionate, ecstatic cry to be so loud that it echoed out onto Loch Lomond in a way she never could never allow when they were in the village. The sound, when its airwaves touched the lake, sent a pleasurable shiver through Nimuë, the water nymph able to feel the lusty vibrations from afar.

Maura needed her sister, needed to touch Aislyn, and so she did. As soon as her muscles unclenched enough for her to move she un-straddled her little sister's face, quickly turning her body around so that she was laying on top of her twin. The familiar contours of Aislyn's body felt so good, their tits pressing together delightfully as their nipples brushed eagerly across each other, and Maura couldn't keep herself from grabbing her sister's hips and grinding their cunts together in a kiss.

That wasn't the only set of lips meeting, however. Maura captured Aislyn's lips in a searing kiss, every bit of love and devotion she had for her sister pouring into it. The younger girl matched her energy, the passionate sisters so lost in each other that they didn't notice Nimuë kneeling by their legs. The nymph scooted herself a bit closer, her hard, insistent cock dripping watery beads of precum as it demanded to be sheathed in a cunt. The twins were so beautiful, and their bond so touching, that she silently thanked the Old Gods for blessing her with their presence at the end of her life.

Refocusing on her task she grabbed Maura's ass, using it as a handhold to lift the girl's hips up and spread her legs apart. It had been too long since Maura was manhandled like that, the beautiful teen forgetting just how much she loved the feeling of being maneuvered onto her knees for a pounding, and she groaned wantonly against her little sister's sweet mouth as she felt the first nudges of a hard cock at the entrance to her tight, wet little pussy. It took Nimuë a moment to angle herself amidst the tangle of teen twin legs, but once she was in a good position she pressed her hips forward.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12