Futa Nymph Breeds Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers

The pressure made her dick surge forward, the first quarter of it sliding into Maura's warm, velvety cunt. The encompassing heat was almost too much for the water nymph, Nimuë burbling uncomfortably at the unexpected temperature bursting through her body like bubbles from an underwater geyser, but once she held still for a moment, letting her cock adjust to being sheathed inside a human, the heat soon regulated. With a sigh of relief she began gently thrusting, her hips rutting their way to an ancient tempo as she set about breeding the petite teen. Maura matched Nimuë stroke for stroke, the teen throwing it back just as good as she was getting it.

Maura soon became a beautiful mess as she was fucked, sweat dripping from her forehead as sensual, needy mewls tore from her throat. At one point Nimuë was gripping the girl's hair, riding her hard and fast, while Aislyn had reached between them and was rubbing rough, forceful circles on her older sister's sensitive clit. The dual stimulus proved too much, Maura screaming as she orgasmed and her entire body clenching as she trembled violently. Aislyn captured her lips, their kiss swallowing her cries until the older twin came down from her peak. When she could breathe again, Nimuë still tirelessly plowing into her soaked cunt, Aislyn tenderly cupped her sister's face. Their eyes met, a question dancing in Aislyn's that she didn't quite know how to ask.

"Is it really that good? You know...havin' one so deep in ye, like that?"

All Maura had the energy to do was nod, her eyes fluttering closed as she rocked back against the cock that was about to impregnate her. Nimuë was reaching her breaking point, her skin dancing with small, flowing tendrils of water as she neared her climax. A few more wild, desperate thrusts and she was cumming, her hips pressed as close to Maura's firm ass as she could get. Cold, thick spurts of cum erupted into the teen's pussy, the jizz swimming straight to her womb at an inhumane speed. She could feel it traveling in her, the cum leaving a chilled sensation along her body as it swam, and when it reached her ovaries there was a pinch as it overwhelmed her eggs. In seconds she was fertilized, the vivacious little human now carrying a half-nymph child.

"I, I feel it...so good...gonna be...a mother...for sure..."

The breeding sapped what little energy she had left, Maura's knees immediately buckling as she fell asleep with a smile on her face. When Nimuë pulled her hips back she didn't worry about trying to keep her sperm inside the debauched teen, the nymph satisfied that her procreation goal was complete. Her lineage would live on, her genes passing down, and that was all she had wanted for her final days.

She staggered to her feet, cock still at full attention, and she began searching for her discarded dress. Nimuë herself had no need for clothing, but had learned long ago that humans were more approachable if she was dressed like them when she interacted with them. Her first -- and last -- time mating had been incredible, an experience she was eternally grateful for, and she gazed fondly down at the sleeping woman who had brought her so much pleasure in such a short time.

As Nimuë's thoughts were wandering to what her offspring would look like she hadn't noticed Aislyn approaching her. The girl had extracted herself from beneath her slumbering sister, who had collapsed on top of her, and she had crawled forward a few paces until she was on her knees before the nymph. She gazed up at Nimuë, her expression serious, and she asked the question that had been burning in her since she had watched her twin experience an incredible orgasm thanks to the mystical being's cock.

"Nimuë, can...ye, ummmm?"

She glanced at Maura, to the cum pooling between the sleeping girl's legs, and she squirmed with arousal. Nimuë took a moment to process what the little human was asking for, her glowing eyes going wide when the request registered. She bent down, her long fingers gently brushing some of the atray locks from Aislyn's blushing cheeks.

"Oh, dear one...I would love to, but you are not experienced. Your sister knew what she was doing, knew precisely what she was offering in exchange for the life you two want, while you are much more innocent..."

Aislyn cut her off, fierce determination burning in her green eyes.

"Please, give me a bairn too! I love her, more than anythin', an' want ta fill our home with wee ones runnin' 'bout. Please, willa help me?"

Her voice, each syllable dripping with longing, was begging the nymph to fulfill her wish, to help her become a mother. She wanted nothing more than to be a wife to the person she loved beyond all others, and in her mind that meant providing a child. This was the perfect opportunity, the nymph's agreement meaning she would never have to seek out one of the village men in the future, and she had to convince Nimuë she wanted it.

Though she had never touched a cock, much less tasted one, Aislyn opened her mouth, taking Nimuë's dick past her lips just like she had watched her twin do. The nymph grunted in surprise, not expecting the human to so brazenly touch her, but she couldn't deny it felt good to be back in a warm hole. Aislyn's inexperience was immediately evident, but even an untrained throat feels good when its thrust into deeply enough. To Aislyn's surprise Nimuë's skin had no distinct flavor, much like water itself, though as she flicked the tip of her tongue across the head she tasted a slight bit of saltiness, like a few drops of ocean water.

"Good, now wrap your lips tighter about it..."

Nimuë directed the girl, giving her a crash-course in cock-sucking basics. Aislyn took the guidance in stride, doing her best to please the nymph so she would breed both twins. Just like with Maura Nimuë shot her load down the petite girl's throat, a satisfied groan escaping her sapphire-hued lips. She finally relented, her desire to give the young virgin a child winning out. Her cock had finally gone flaccid, the superhuman organ needing a short respite, and with a crook of her finger Nimuë gestured for Aislyn to follow her.

The nymph crossed the rock floor and sat down, back against the cave wall, and she patted her lap. Aislyn took the queue, allowing Nimuë to position her so that she was straddling the being. They were face-to-face, and she wasn't sure where her body should go, so she settled for awkwardly wrapping her arms around the other woman. Nimuë gave her a gentle smile, encircling her arms about the petite human and rubbing soothing circles on the teen's back.

"Relax, sweet one. I need to recover for a few minutes, and my cock will regain its enthusiasm if you help stimulate me."

She began lowering her hands, the circles continuing until she was practically kneading the girl's lovely, plump ass.

"Now, tell me, how did it make you feel to watch me breed your sister? I saw how closely you were observing us, and how much care and attention you lavished on her. It was a wonderful sight to behold."

Aislyn cooed happily as she was touched, the nymph's fingers eliciting a tingling sensation in her cunt as they caressed her ass cheeks. She was blushing, unsure of how to reply, but she figured she had nothing to hide.

"It made me feel all hot an' tingly...ye know, down there."

She emphasized the location with a hip wiggle, and to the nymph's delight her splayed, juicy cunt-lips brushed against Nimuë's softened cock. Aislyn continued, the girl's voice a breathy whisper.

"I want ta carry a bairn for Maura. I love her, more than the sun loves the moon, an' I want ta be her wife. I ken many see us bein' together as wrong, immoral, but I love her like a wife loves her husband. She protects me, cares for me, and she makes me feel as beautiful as the queen's bejeweled crown every time she looks at me. She is amazing."

Aislyn's praise of Maura brought a smile to the nymph's ethereal features, a beautiful smile lighting up her eyes as they glowed faintly. She reached between them, sampling the wetness of the teen's snatch for herself, and gave Aislyn's clit a gentle pinch while she was down there.

"That is very noble of you, darling. To love someone so wholly, without letting society's notions sway you, is a great gift. Your sister is lucky to have you, and you her, so my prayer is that you treasure each other for the rest of your days. You will have love, a perfect little cottage for your expanding family and will never know cold or hunger within its walls. This is more than many ever have, so cherish it."

The human nodded emphatically, her tits jiggling with the movement. Just like Maura Nimuë's eyes were drawn to the girl's large breasts, the nymph's thumb reaching out to brush over one of the pebbled nipples. There was virtually no anatomical difference between the twins, though Nimuë noticed that Aislyn's ass was a bit bigger, and her hips a bit wider. Their breasts were perfect mirrors of each other, and Nimuë gave Aislyn's a nice, firm squeeze.

"You will look so radiant when your breasts swell with milk for our child. I wish I could be there to see it, but I will have peace knowing my two children will grow up cared for by their loving mothers."

Nimuë let her fingers drag downwards across the flat plane of Aislyn's belly. That, too, would start to swell delightfully in just a fortnight, her offspring incubating much faster than a human child. It would only take three months for the teens to birth her progeny, though the children would then grow at the pace of a human child. The nymph's cock had once more grown hard as she thought about inseminating a second little female, her dick eager to leave behind another descendant. She reached between them, spreading Aislyn's cunt lips and angling the tip of her cock against the welcoming, wet hole.

With a harsh thrust she filled Aislyn in one move, her kind familiar enough with taking human virginities to know getting it done faster was often better, and she let Aislyn scream into her shoulder as pain wracked through the girl's inexperienced body.

"Ahhhhhh! B-by the gods, it hur-rts..."

It took almost fifteen patient minutes, but some gentle clit-play soon had the teen feeling better. The pain was still there, lacing her abdomen with cramps, but she could finally move. She began riding Nimuë, the nymph matching her rhythm so she was thrusting into the girl in tandem with the pullback of Aislyn's hips. She could tell when the petite human began actively enjoying her breeding, a fresh wave of juice coating her cunt as she finally gasped in pleasure.

The nymph's cock had hit something inside her, a certain spot that the head bumped perfectly along, and it made Aislyn see stars behind her eyes. Nimuë arched, angling her hips just right, and the change allowed her to pound against that sweet spot over and over again. Soon Aislyn was keening like a banshee as she experienced her first orgasm from someone other than her sister, and even as she climaxed, her little cunt clenching lewdly around the cock spearing it, she wished it was her sister's fingers stretching her.

At some point during her deflowering Aislyn's arms had wrapped about Nimuë's neck, and now she clung to the nymph as if for dear life. The petite teen's body quaked with the force of her orgasm, the scraping of the otherworldly shaft along her pussy walls causing her to lose herself in bliss. The pain of losing her hymen was a distant memory, Aislyn's body having fully adjusted to the heady feel of a cock plundering it, and she cooed delightedly when Nimuë hefted one of her breasts up, bringing the pink, pebbled nipple straight to the nymph's greedy lips. She suckled first on one tit, then the other, lavishing her human breeder with pleasurable stimulation.

As Nimuë took one of the nubs between her teeth and gently bit down, Aislyn groaning and squirming wantonly at the tiny burst of pleasure-pain, the nymph hit her limit. She wrapped her arms tightly about the girl's slender waist, pressing down as hard as she could so that every centimeter of her cock was sheathed in Aislyn's vulnerable little cunt, and with a guttural grunt she unloaded deep inside the petite teen.

"Yessssss, unnnnnngh, bear my child..."

Aislyn was pinned in place, unable to so much as twitch as her snatch was creampied, but that didn't stop her from whimpering as she was filled. She was so aroused, so incredibly turned on, by knowing that she and her twin had both been knocked up by the same magical creature that she couldn't think about anything else.

"Yes, yes, yes! Please, impregnate me too..."

The teen's cries of carnal pleasure echoed about the cave as she begged for the thing she wanted most, and she shivered as she felt the same cold, rushing sensation of the water nymph's cum swimming inside her that her sister before her had. An erotic history was repeating itself, two beautiful twins fulfilling the same role for one of the only nymphs to set foot in Scotland in almost two decades.

Nimuë had given the sisters an incredible birthday gift, one that would last them a lifetime, and as Aislyn began passing out from her magical insemination Nimuë stood, gently laying her down beside her sister. Before taking her leave she stoked the fire, making sure it would burn for several hours, and then she walked out into the rain. The nymph, having spent her main energy to breed Maura and then her reserves on Aislyn, barely made it to the shore of the lake before she began to freeze. Despite the too-warm air Nimuë's limbs hardened as ice laced through her veins, and soon even her skin was frozen.

With the same cracking, thunderous boom of ice thawing on a frozen lake she shattered to pieces, her cells melting as they rained down into loch. With that she was gone, leaving no trace behind in the world except for her two offspring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When Maura woke the storm had passed, the fire burning low and the night sky twinkling just beyond the cave entrance. She rolled over with a groan, her poor little pussy still sore after being so vigorously stretched, and she immediately looked for Aislyn and Nimuë. The nymph was absent, though Maura had suspected as much. Her next expectation was that her sister would be sitting by the nicely-built fire, or maybe she would be singing softly to herself like she enjoyed doing to pass time, but instead the younger girl was curled up next to Maura, Aislyn sleeping peacefully. It took the older twin little more than a moment to assess her sister, and she smiled softly as the pool of cum that had dribbled out of her sister's deflowered cunt.

She would have loved to have seen her twin get fucked, to watch Nimuë's strong, virile cock plow deep into the girl's unprotected pussy as the nymph unloaded deep inside it, but at least she could fantasize about what they had looked like. Her stomach let out a hearty rumble, reminding Maura that they hadn't eaten in hours, and she reached over to gently shake Aislyn awake.

With an adorable, sleepy yawn the younger twin woke, the girl blinking happily up at her sister. She reached out, pulling Maura on top of her, and nestled her head into the crook of the older girl's neck.

"I did it too, ye ken. I willa also bear Nimuë's bairn, and now we shall have two babes ta love an' fill our new home with."

Maura wrapped her arms about her sister, pulling the younger girl flush against her as pure joy bloomed in her heart.

"Ye did, for me?"

Aislyn nodded, Maura grinning happily at the thought of her little sister letting herself get bred for the sake of expanding their family. She kissed Aislyn's neck, reaching between them to posessively grope her sister's breast.

"I love that, but never forget: ye be mine now, ma wife to cherish an' hold for the rest of me days. Ye will be ma only lover, an' I yours, an' I will wake up every morning an' sample the delights of yer body without fearing the neighbors hangin' us. This is mine, now."

She toyed with a pink, cute nipple before letting her hand travel lower, fingers rubbing a small circle around Aislyn's belly as she claimed responsibility for the half-human child growing within her twin.

"Mine."

Aislyn smiled tearfully, her heart overflowing with love for her sister. Then Maura's hand was on her sticky, jizz-filled cunt, the older girl tenderly cupping the throughly-fucked snatch.

"Mine."

With a sloppy sucking sound she slid a digit in, bringing her little sister to a slow, sultry orgasm as she gently fingered the well-bred hole. Just as Aislyn was on the brink of orgasm Maura pressed their lips together forcefully, capturing her sister's cry as Aislyn had done to her earlier. When the younger girl had stopped bucking, her body finally stilling, Maura broke the kiss, bringing her finger up to Aislyn's mouth and making the girl taste the very cum that had impregnated her. As her sister's lips touched her finger Maura groaned softly, two more words escaping her lips.

"Mine, always."

Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers
12