All Comments on 'FUTA Pharmaceuticals Ch. 04'

by mrbiscuit

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Evil Futa Domme Scum.

Naturally I think Annie,Lilith,Sophia,and Brittney should figure out a way to get those collars off,and surprise both Cait and Allison and knock their sorry asses out,and find a way to overpower the guards,maybe by getting one of those shock sticks and zapping the shit out of them,and try escaping.

But before they do,the girls should torture,rape,and eventually kill both Allison and Cait for their crimes,because honestly that would be justifiable homicide,and the girls deserve justice for the things those 2 Evil Bitches did to them.You don't treat girls that way.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Hmmmm. Well, the writing is good. The characters continue to bond with one another, this time through pain and mistreatment instead of pleasure & shared experiment experiences. We hardly learn anything new about the workings of FUTA Pharm, aside from reaffirming the cruelty.

What I fail to understand is why you've put it in the Fetish category when it clearly belongs in Non-Consent/Reluctance.

Enslavement can be a fetish, perhaps, but this doesn't fetishize enslavement. To do that, the subjects would have to show some appreciation for their situation or their treatment, and they clearly don't (with the exception of 54, but she gets so little stage-time it doesn't count).

I see little chance for escape, barring some outside influence. So I'm going to skip the remaining chapters. I would like to see a happy ending, somehow, but it will have to wait until I'm in the mood for disappointment.

The first two chapters were really good. Thanks. Please keep writing, you do well at it. Just take more care with categorization, for the sake of your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrbiscuit@mrbiscuit
I am a young student attending university with a newfound love for writing! I also love to draw, and have been doing so for many many years (since I was a kid). I'm always open to ideas on how to improve so drop a comment or email if you'd like to let me know! I'm really big ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES