All Comments on 'FUTA Pharmaceuticals Ch. 06'

by mrbiscuit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Perhaps instead of having them escape, they can do a takeover of the company. Suppose that the semen - once processed - has aphrodisiac powers, which is why they are collecting it. But suppose also that when RAW, and direct from the source, it makes the recipient highly suggestible and obedient. Start with the girls in the security computer control room (tie up the guys), and proceed to the executive level and take over the entire facility. Then free all the futas and build an army.

the5amClubthe5amClubover 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Now I have to re-read everything from the beginning... My life is struggle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you're back

I would suggest they escape into the "real world", gives more writing options. It would be nice to see them encounter normal women and converting them, starting a commune or something were they impregnate lots of chicks.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
The trouble is.....

...that when you leave so long between chapters readers get bored waiting and when it eventually does appear people have forgotten about it or simply can't be bothered to look for another chapter.

In the end it's the authors who suffer the most. Readers just get fed up.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrbiscuit@mrbiscuit
I am a young student attending university with a newfound love for writing! I also love to draw, and have been doing so for many many years (since I was a kid). I'm always open to ideas on how to improve so drop a comment or email if you'd like to let me know! I'm really big ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES