FUTA Pharmaceuticals Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go, you big b- bitch." Piper pleaded through strained breaths.

Brittany just giggled to herself and pushed her victim's head to the floor while keeping her hips raised. A pale fist delivered a feeble punch to Brittany's side which didn't phase the bigger girl. The blonde reached down to line her own hard dick up with the redhead's winking hole, and easily pressed all the way in. "A bit loose back here..." Brittany sounded a little disappointed and began to work her hips back and forth for a few test thrusts. "Oh well, hopefully it'll be more fun with my friends!" With little effort, the former athlete scooped up the smaller girl and laid down with her back on the floor. Now, Brittany was lying beneath the quivering Irishwoman with her dick lodged deep up her backdoor. Piper was lying faceup on top of Brittany. "Ok Sophia, hop on!" Brit called out to her friend.

Sophia's eyes perked up and soon enough she straddled Piper's body and reached back behind her to grasp the wilting pale meat behind her. "Mmmm, nice and thick." She said as her eager hand rapidly massaged and stroked the cock back to its full length. Soon after, she raised her hips high and positioned her pussy right over the tip. The redhead's cock brushed against Sophia's pussylips for only a moment before the full weight of the girl sank her down to the hilt. Sophia let out a delighted gasp and mewl and then started to gyrate her hips with the giant cock firmly seated in her wet cock socket. With her cunt already plenty wet, Sophia quickly picked up the pace. With Sophia fervently fucking Piper's mammoth cock, Brittany soon followed suit and began drilling the girl between them both. The sound of Sophia's ass colliding with her victim's pelvis and Brit's thighs clapping against Piper's ass filled the room along with cries of pleasure.

Without saying a word, Lilith stepped behind Sophia, knelt between Piper's stretched legs, and freed her own hard member. She grasped the base of the huge cock rocketing into Sophia's pussy, and asked, "Hey Soph, can I interrupt for a moment?"

"Hm?" The brunette looked down in confusion. "Oh, Lillith, Ok!" Her cute little ass dragged up until the fat spear inside was released from its tight confines, and then quickly plopped down onto Piper's stomach which elicited a pained groan from the redhead.

"Thanks, just need a little lube." Lilith replied and her other hand quickly found its way on top of the other. With both hands wrapped around the pillar of fuckmeat, she tightened her grip and slowly moved towards the tip. Piper moaned whorishly as Lilith's hands were coaxing her precum from her cocktip. When the punk rocker reached the top she gathered the large bead of precum, and wrapped her hands around her own member to coat it in Sophia's juices and Piper's precum to make it slick. "Ok, Soph, you can hop back on now." With that, Sophia's cunt immediately back to working the giant cock beneath her.

Lilith smirked as her now slick cock closed the distance to Piper's already occupied asshole. As soon as her tip prodded against the space between Brittany's cock and the stuffed hole, Piper yelped, "HEY! THE FUCK DO YOU THI-" Her face froze with wide eyes as Lilith stopped her outcry with a swift thrust deep into the girl's pucker. Only a feeble whimper could escape her lips as Lilith and Brittany both pumped in and out of Irishwoman's stuffed rosebud. As one cock moved outward, the other would take its place so the whimpering slut would never be empty.

Getting worked up myself, I stepped out of my own jumpsuit and stood above the Mistress' head with my legs spread to either side. I gave myself a couple strokes to stiffen my cock as I slowly knelt down to lower the tip to our victim's lips. "Open up, bitch!" I demanded as I parted her lips with my dick. Soon, my member was seated deep in her throat while my balls rested on her nose. "If you even think about touching my cock with your teeth, I'll make sure you regret it." I backed up my threat by smacking Piper's side with a non-electrified baton. She yelped at the sudden impact, but as my hips began working back and forth to fuck her mouth, I never felt her bite down on me.

All four of us were now assaulting the angry woman with our cocks (and Sophia's little pussy). Brittany and Lilith were double teaming her overstretched backside. Sophia continued violently slamming her ass down with her velvety cunt wrapped around the pillar of paleness. My own cock was pistoning in and out of her sloppy throat. A collection of moans, cries, and whimpers rang out from everyone as our bodies writhed together to use Piper's body and its holes. Eventually, I grabbed a hold of Sophia's face and brought it to my own to wrap my lips around hers. As our tongues found each other, my hands traveled downwards and roughly groped the modest tits of our victim.

This continued attack on all of the redhead's holes could only last so long though. Her giant dick stuffed the brunette riding her a couple more times before I could feel her moan around my own cock. Her hips started to shake a little, and her cries grew more desperate. Sensing the inevitable, Sophia slammed her rear back down one last time before simply grinding and gyrating her hips in circles. I looked down where the two bodies met and saw Piper's dick pulsing and pumping a thick load of cum right into Sophia's wet fuckhole. As she came the rest of us felt her holes tightening down on our rods. Her throat constricted around my own cock so much I couldn't resist the new pressure and released my own jet of creamy cum right into her stomach. Right on time, both of the girls plundering Piper's rosebud fully seated themselves inside and filled her asshole full of jizz.

After some time seeing cum spilling out of every orifice of hers, I pulled out of her mouth letting my cock drag across her face as I sat back on my knees. Her jaw remained open and her eyes were half-lidded. I took another moment to catch my breath, and the other girls removed themselves as well. Eventually Brittany, still beneath Piper, simply rolled the girl's body off her and dumped her on the floor facedown.

"Alright" I started. "Let's get back to the matter at hand." I grasped the baton and struck the redhead across her exposed asscheeks which elicited a sharp yelp from the girl.

"AH! F- f- fuck you. Gimme a moment, will you?" She begged.

"You don't get to rest, remember?" I called out. I exchanged a glance with Britanny and Lilith and said, "Let's get her back up in the fucking machine, girls."

After hearing me give the command, Piper slowly rolled so she was on her side looking at us. "W- Wait wait, please. You crazy cunts, d- don't do this. Please."

Lilith crouched down next to her face and looked her in the eyes. "Ok. Give us what we want."

The punk rocker looming over her made her next words a little easier to say. "Fuck. Fine, whatever. I'll tell you how to get out. Just don't turn me into a fuck-addled zombie."

"How can we trust you?" I chirped.

"Like I give a fuck if you trust me or not, bitch." Piper retorted. "But you have to if you've any chance of getting out of here. Besides if you actually manage to get out of here, maybe you deserve it, because it won't be easy." She managed to say through her labored breathing.

"Like it's been easy so far." I scoffed. "Let's hear it."

Over the next couple minutes, Piper divulged her plan for us to break out. Like she said, it didn't sound easy, but it did sound plausible. After she finished, Lilith and I shared a knowing glance at each other. Without saying a word, we each took one of Piper's arms and hoisted her back to her feet. Step by step we started walking her back towards the merciless machine in the middle of the room.

"W- Wait!" Piper began to use what little strength she had left to struggle. "WAIT! What are you doing?!" She cried.

Without much effort from us, Mistress Piper soon found herself locked back into the restraints. A couple button presses on the console later, and she was back to getting fucked by her own likeness with another machine jacking her off. "No no no no no. We had a, hnng, d- deal." A moan of mixed pleasure and pain interrupted her.

"Yes. We did." Lilith droned while staring her in the eyes. "But, you need to pay for what you've done to the girl drooling on the floor over there." She motioned to the previous girl that occupied the machine when we first entered the room. "And the countless other girls that came before her."

"YOU BIT-" Piper's scream was cut short by Lilith's electrified baton knocking her out cold with the machine still pumping away at her guts and straining cock.

I looked around to my friends and said, "Alright girls, we're running out of time, so get dressed and let's move."

*

A/N - Ha, a full fucking year and some change since chapter 5 was released. Hopefully everyone liked this one. I've made a resolution to finish this story, but to be honest this is my first story, and it's much more difficult to write than I had realized. Obviously, I didn't plan any of this in advance, and I'm running out of (good) ideas, so feel free to give me some. You just might see it in a future chapter, which I promise will not be another year from this one.


12