Futa Professor & Her Student Gimps

Story Info
Dominant college Futa Prof gives a stern lecture.
2.4k words
4.34
178.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
171 Followers

Dominant college Futa Prof gives a stern lecture

Every character portrayed here is over 18.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Professor Carlie, as her college students call her--but better known as Futaria amongst her friends and family--exits in the lecture hall where she has just finished her presentation to the mostly senior level class.

She walks as if in a day dream. It's been forever since she's gotten laid. "Gosh what I wouldn't do now to hijack a naïve young student boy or girl and make them my fuck toy," she saya to herself. The thought made her dick start to enlarge. "Shit," she exclaimed quietly, so no one would overhear her, "got to be careful not to launch a stiffy, lest I embarrass myself in front of the other faculty and clueless students. Oh, but it would be almost worth it to advertise my big horny Futa cock. If enough people saw it tenting my booty shorts maybe I'd get lucky, that's what I think the kids call short-shorts these days''

As she turns the corner, little Jimmy, the innocent and clumsy sophomore that he is, turns the same corner from the opposite direction. Crash! They meet unceremoniously as they walk into each other. Jimmy is mortified by what he thinks was his fault. His face turns a shade of crimson when he realizes that he just went head first into Ms. Carlson's huge and barely corralled boobs. He then gathers himself and realizes that he just got to motorboat the woman of his many autoerotic fantasies.

"Oh! Hi Ms. Carlson, I didn't expect to bump into you, sort of. He, he. Sorry for that. How can I make it up to you?," he nervously reaches his arms out to assist Miss Carlson up off the floor. True to his clumsy form he winds up grabbing her by the butt rather than the intended hips.

When she gets to her feet Futaria smiles salaciously at Jimmy. Her devious and lust centric mind surreptitiously invents a surprised look on her face.

"Oh, Jimmy it's you. Here I thought someone was trying to jump my bones."

"S-Sorry for making you feel that way. I insist that I make good on my error and fulfill any task that needs doing. I could clean, get something from the library, any kind of errand," He's proud of himself for being able to at least conjure a face-saving appearance of composure.

"Anything? Now that you mention it, I just happened to need some tidying up. Come with me to the storage room and help me organize my... 'things'," Ms. Carlie says as a spider to a fly.

"Yeah right I need cleaning, my balls need draining and you, little man, are just the bloke to do it," she thinks to herself while sashaying down the hall with an exaggerated swinging of her hips. Jimmy has his gaze fixated on her swaying big ass which is precariously contained within her skin tight shorts. Futaria peeks subtly over her left shoulder, marveling at what an easy catch this tuna-boy is turning out to be, "Turning out. That's just what I'm going to do to this cum dump chump. Make him addicted to Futa cock," she chortles at her own quip.

When they get to the dark store room Jimmy is shocked that it turns out to be HER store room--i.e., that which serves as her faculty living space. After closing the door, and donning a crooked sneer, Futaria turns to face him. Jimmy gulps down a lump of nerves wondering just what he's gotten himself into after he just successfully acted all COCKY and stuff.

Suddenly Futaria strips completely and angrily points to a spot on the floor in front of her. Jimmy now knows his fate and wonders why it took all of a year-and-a-half to be cornered by one of these hot teachers. Lucky for him that it had been the object of his infatuation that finally caught him. He genuflects to the floor with wide doe eyes and opens his mouth wide to accept Futaria's turgid prick. Immediately she fills his gullet with her Futa stick...

She places her hands behind his furiously bobbing head and forces him closer to fully fill his oral passage.

As if he wasn't really there, she says out loud, "Ummm, this little gimp's mouth, tongue and lips feel amazing on my cock head. That boy better keep it up. I know I will. Ha Ha! 'Da' Bitch needs to make me feel good if he wants my forgiveness for trying to rape me in full daylight. For all to see, no less!"

"Ms. C" rolls onto the mattress where Jimmy is, and positions herself length wise upon it. As her head lays against a big pillow, "That's it, suck my cock. Deep inside that fresh 'frosh' mouth of yours. Take your hand and rub my balls. Yeah. Good. Ah huh!"

Futaria encourages Jimmy to take more of her billy club into his mouth. She's mewling her pleasure, both from having her cock head orally lavished, and her complete dominance over this compliant "newbie... "

"Yeah, lick my cock good. That's the way, just like that. Hmmm... You might just make out to be a man yet... some day. For now, you're my little plaything, my slut, moi fuck toy," she delivers between pushes and pulls of his mouth up and down her cock.

"O.K., I'm done with the blow job for now," and at that Jimmy perks up a bit thinking that he's getting away practically unscathed. How wrong he would be proven to be.

Fituaria ceases his oral servicing and shoves him down on her bed to strip him raw, sans finesse. After the initial shock, he begins to like her dominance and power over him. It's making his own cock rise.

"Ms. C" then looks at him with a most surprised expression, "Look at you, you little subby slut. You're enjoying this aren't you?," she does not wait for a response before crawling on top of him, "Are you going to like being my bitch and take my cock in whatever hole I want, even in some you don't yet have?," her confidence grows commensurate with her ever hardening erection.

He silently nods his affirmation, too mesmerized by her assertive beauty to issue any coherent retort.

She then nods back to him with a genuine broad, almost goofy, smile, "Yeah? I'm happy that you agree to be my sex slave. It's gonna be so much fun when I get in the mood for some boy love. And, that happens several times a day. Every day!, " She brushes the protruding nipples of her large breasts against his erect cock head for incentive...

She then aggressively says, "Now it's time for some tight nubile boy pussy to squeeze the cum from my balls," she gets him into a missionary position while guiding her cock up to his ass pussy.

Her bulbous cock head then homes in on its target, and once properly docked at his anal doorway, she slides into him until her bloated balls makes contact with the bottom of his ass crack.

He moans his pleasure with his eyes wide. She begins to move in and out of his joy box, at first slow and gentle, then a bit more seriousness...

"I like it when your balls slap hard against my tiny ass so it 'smacks' so loudly," Jimmy says, "fuck me hard Ms. Carlton. So hard..."

"For you I'm to be called 'Mommy' from now on. Reach around and grab my ass so I can pummel you that much more. Um hmm. That's so good. I can't wait to show you all the things I'm going to do to you. You're never gonna even look at any of those stuck up curveless young harlots who are your horny school chums. How about I make you try to fuck the prissiest chicky-poo I know on campus, then burst in her bedroom when you're both naked, and force her to watch me fuck you? That'll get your girlfriend's slutty little thong in a bind. Won't it?... "

"But for now let's enjoy the moment and fuck till we drop. Don't act so coy like you don't love it. Not that if you didn't I'd stop, but by your moans, I can tell you can't help but want it."

Futaria declares, "Time to switch it up a little 'Futa ho'. Get to the head of the bed on all fours, so I can put MY dick head into your luscious boy hole from behind. Come on, Jimmy. Hurry up before I blast my Futa cum on the bed instead of in your cute asshole," and with that directive the accommodating waif props himself up on hands and knees, facing the wall..."

Ms. Carlton lines up her dangling beast with its target--Jimmy's backdoor pussy portal, irrespective of his expression of trepidation.

And in it goes. Jimmy immediately feels the pleasure from having his asshole breached so widely by Ms Carlton's love rod.

"Feel good, boy?," She withdraws her cock out of him just short of her its head, "You want me to stop? Is it too much for your sophomoric boy butt?"

"N-No, PLEASE give me more," pleads the pathetic undergrad.

"Oh! So you want more instead of me stopping. Is that right?," she continued playing with him, "tell me how much you want it. Go ahead," she says to him in a softer tone.

He simply groans his affirmation..."

"Okay, then. Your wish is my command. Tell me by saying, 'Yes my marauding mistress.'"

"Y-yes... my marauding mistress. I'm here to serve your beautiful cock. You can use me however you see fit. Anytime, anywhere... always!"

"That's what I like to hear. Congratulations on the epiphany of your true destiny. You just might graduate yet by finally coming to terms with your 'impalement indentureship'. Now that we've reached an understanding, let's pickup where we left off," as she begins to compassionately slide back into Jimmy's hot and slick asshole.

Ever so slowly does Futaria re-enter Jimmy. Back and forth she goes. It doesn't take long for Futaria to have to clamp herself down to prevent her blowing too early..."

"Whew. That was close. Now let's get back to business, " and she begins to establish a rhythm, but still needs further affirmation from Jimmy..."

Jimmy has well passed the point of coherent responsiveness, having been so consumed with the tingles and unrelenting bliss. Futaria is getting frustrated for Jimmy's lack of a reply, so much so that she's wildly crashing onto him with her swinging balls, almost painfully like a wrecking ball. From the ratcheting intensity of Ms. Carlson's humps, Jimmy snaps to consciousness once again, "Yeah, yeah, I love it. Marauding mistress?," he squeaks out with a plea.

"Yes, Jimmy?"

"Please fuck even harder. I want to feel your cock head in my stomach."

"Good little boy-slut. Of course 'Mommy' will do that for her baby boy, 'cuz that's what good mommies do."

Professor Carlson is all too happy to oblige the little man's request. She collapses her body on top of Jimmy's and concentrates on just using her pelvic muscles. It's quite effective at letting her focus on her strong humping motions.

"You belong to me, and ME only, Jimmy! You WILL be at my beck and call when I get horny, which is only about four times a day, so you needn't concern yourself with ass-burnout. Not as much on the weekends, though, but for hours on end, since I'll be in no hurry," she snides with a laughing, "hmfff."

The coming tide overtakes her..."

She bolts off the bed dragging Jimmy upright on his feet in front of her. She none to delicately positions him with his face kissing the wall and baby butt jutting out for her free use. But, he's a bit too squirmy when constantly shifting to adjust his body in the way she might like it. She issues her displeasure..."

She finally peaks and fires her batter directly on his upper body. The first salvo projects under his chin.

The next several barrages are so numerous and copious that they almost paint his upper body in white.

"I'm cumming! Your asshole is so tight it's pulling the cum out of my cock. Uhhh... Shit that feels good. Even better than young virgin pussy."

"Speaking of cunt, here comes one now."

Jimmy is startled at the sudden intrusion, and he casts his cum colored cranium upon a young woman, that he shares several classes with, in the doorway leering at them. She's just as shocked at the sight of the naked professor (with a cock, no less!) as Jimmy is at her impromptu crashing of the fucking session. She cups her hands around her face to shield her surprise.

"Oh... My... Lord!" was the only reaction the petrified young lady could usher.

The female student stares blankly as she gets a cum shower from the remaining entrails of Professor's mighty eruptions. Her face, neck and upper chest are plastered with the same sticky semi-transparent slime as covered Jimmy...

Before the "kids" could gather their wits, Futaria quickly grabs her cellie and takes closeups of the two pincushions serving her dick, "Just in case either of you had the notion of ratting me out, smile for the birdie," they're still frozen at the effects from the aftermath that it becomes too easy for Futaria to snap stills of them.

"Now...," she begins to say with increasing sternness, "both of you are officially my bitches, unless you'd like these pic's to be your graduation photos for everyone to see in the year book. Jimmy, you're my forever ass whore and cock sucker. Young miss, you'll be my pussy, ass, mouth and hand 'ho.' I expect both of you to attend to my needs immediately following every one of my lectures. Without prompting or excuses! I get so worked up over them that I require a release valve in order to attend to the next one.

She concludes, "I'm thinking that I might find it amusing to have each of you two fucking, sucking and fingering each other as I watch and amuse myself. Maybe even get my cock ready to join the party. Now beat it and I'll see you both again after my 2:30. Dare not to be late, lest spanking be your fate, or fates," she smirks and dismisses them with a wave of her left hand.

Until the next course...

Client8
Client8
171 Followers