Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ruru!" I shrieked. "You got to buy me dinner first!"

The alien slime didn't care. She went beneath my panties. She swept over my asscheeks and poured into my butt-crack. At that the same time, she crossed my shaved pubic mound. I quivered as she reached the shaved folds of my pussy and my asshole at the same time.

"No, no, no," I groaned as that warmth engulfed my pussy lips. She molded to my folds. My hard clit. "Ruru!"

I trembled there, my heart pounding in my chest as she spread across my crotch. She nuzzled into my asshole and stroked my pussy lips all at the same time before she poured down my legs. The bulb on my hand shrunk as she spilled down my thighs beneath my jeans.

"This is insane, Ruru!" I moaned, the slime feeling surprisingly good against my pussy.

She went lower and lower down my legs. Past my knees. My calves. She reached my socks and went beneath them. Then she was in my shoes. I felt myself lifting as she oozed around my foot then engulfed my toes.

Then the real fear started as she went up my neck. My eyes bulged as she spread to my chin then over my head. I shook my head in fear. I sucked in a breath as she reached my lips. Then she engulfed them. My nose. My eyes.

I closed them as I held my breath. She encased my head, flowing around my red hair. I didn't know what to do. She had engulfed every bit of me. She squeezed about me, every bit of her rippling, measuring me.

She pressed into my pussy.

I shuddered, my lungs screaming for air as she nuzzled up into my cunt. She kept going and going, filling me up. I trembled as she slid down my head. She spilled over my eyes then my nose. My mouth. I gasped in new air.

"Ruru!" I moaned as what happened felt... good. I could feel her compressing herself into me. She reached all the way to my cervix, slowly getting thicker and thicker as she poured into my cunt.

She slid up my legs and arms. My fingers came free. Then she flowed down my torso. She pasted my nipples. They tingled. I leaned against the tree, panting, shocked by what had just happened to me. My entire body trembled.

More and more of her pressed into my pussy. I gasped as she was thicker than the hairbrush handle or a few fingers. She molded to the contours of my pussy as she filled me up. The last of her flowed into me.

"Oh, my fucking god," I gasped. I had an alien slime in my pussy.

I didn't know what to do. I swallowed and turned around. Should I go home? I didn't want to call anyone. I didn't want to admit what I had in my snatch. She filed me up. I trembled, feeling so good at the moment.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned. "Ruru, what did you do?"

She quivered in me like she was just so happy to fill up my pussy. I shuddered. She was almost as hard as stone now. She had pushed so much of her in me. I swallowed and started walking. My eyes bulged as I felt it shifting in me. Stimulating me.

Delight rippled out of my cunt. I panted as I kept moving. The slime shifted around in my cunt. I quivered, the delight spilling through my body. This was insane. There was nothing I could do. She was stuck in me.

At least I didn't feel coated in something gross. She felt nice in me. I swallowed and staggered down the trail, pleasure rippling through me with every step. I shuddered, afraid I would have an orgasm just walking home.

It was a strange trip. I was so bow-legged with the thick slime-dildo in my pussy. I shuddered, my heart pounding this wild beat. I could feel that orgasm building and building with every step. I whimpered as I stepped out of the woods onto my street.

My house was just ahead.

Sweat poured down my head. I whimpered as I fought against this naughty sensation. I stumbled towards my house. I reached the door, hoping that no one was home. Not my parents nor my brother and sister, Kyle and Morgan. But as I opened the door, I knew that wasn't the case.

Kyle and Morgan, one older and one younger than me, were playing video games in the living room. They were on the couch, the noise deafening. My little sister bounced on the couch, gripping the XBox controller which looked so huge in her hands.

"Come on," she muttered. "Come on."

"Not going to touch me," he said. He hit a button. "BOOM!"

"NOOOO!" she glared at him. "How did you do that?"

I just hurried up the stairs only to find my mother coming down right at me, her auburn hair bouncing around her shoulders. I whimpered and pressed to the side, that thick slime-dildo stretching me out. I wanted to just explode in my bedroom. She was shifting in me. Massaging me with that hard, rubbery flesh.

"You okay, honey?" Mom asked, giving me a concerned look. "You look flushed."

"F-fine, Mom," I whimpered. "J-just fine."

"I thought you were going to be over at Raquel's house." She put her hand against my forehead. "Did you two have a fight?"

The slime squirmed more in me, massaging my pussy walls. A wave of pleasure shot through me. "N-no, I just had to go home early. F-family stuff. That's all."

"Okay," she said. "Maybe you should lie down. You feel a tad warm."

I nodded, the slime dildo wriggling more and more. My pussy clenched about Ruru as I ran up the stairs. I shuddered, my breasts bouncing in my bra. My blood boiled more and more. I whimpered more and more as I reached the second floor about to erupt.

I stumbled down the hallway, that naughty slime really wiggling around in me now. I shuddered at what she was doing to me. My face contorted. I quivered, the slime wiggling and squirming around inside my twat was driving me wild.

I reached my door, whimpering. My pussy soaked my panties. My orgasm was about to burst from this delight. I turned the knob and shouldered my way into my room. I stumbled to the bed, kicking the door closed behind me. I grabbed a pillow and buried my face in it.

I screamed in rapture.

My orgasm burst through me. The pleasure swept through my body in wild waves of lust. I howled into my pillow as my cunt convulsed around the naughty slime that filled up my twat. My pussy should be gushing juices, but I swear she was absorbing them up.

Stars burst across my vision. My knees buckled. I collapsed. I kept the pillow pressed to my face as wave after wave of bliss drowned my mind. The rapture washed out of my convulsing twat. I quivered, the slime wiggling about in me.

Ruru seemed to be having a blast.

I fell on my side, my legs spasming from the rapture that swept through me. I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut. I loved every moment of the bliss drowning my mind. My orgasm hit that amazing peak. I shuddered there.

Then she slid out of me.

I groaned as I felt her running out of my pussy and into my panties. She flowed down my right leg. I quivered as she poured down to my foot. She gushed out around it, forming a growing mound of quivering pink on the floor.

"Ruru!" she burbled, the heart in her looking even bigger.

I shuddered as the last of her spilled out of me. I panted, coming down from my orgasmic high. I laid there as she quivered like a naughty blob of pink jello. I caught my breath and pushed myself up onto my back.

"I need a shower after that," I whimpered. I grabbed my clean nightie and left my room, closing the door behind me.

What the hell just happened? Had I been molested by a slime from outer space? Did she even understand what she did to me? How she invaded my pussy and made me cum so hard?

I stripped naked in the bathroom, my pussy tingling from the climax. I slipped into the shower and let the hot water pour over me. I dunked my head beneath, soaking my red hair. I trembled, breathing heavily. That was an experience I never thought I would have.

That had been insane.

I stayed under the water, trying not to think about how amazing I had cum. Then I worried about what to do with her? What if she tried that again? I had to figure out how to get her out of the house. Let her go back to the woods. This wasn't my problem.

I didn't want the government to come after me or anything.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I pulled on my nightgown. I would have to see if I could communicate with her. Make sure that it never happened again. Then figure out how to get her out of the house. Maybe I could put her in a box or something.

Was that too cruel, though? I couldn't just seal her in Tupperware or something. She seemed... Well, I wasn't sure she was intelligent. But...

I opened the door and found not a mound of slime but a person of slime. She stood with her back to me, staring out my window. She was peering up into the sky. I froze at the sight of her sleek back going down to her cute rump. She had a nice ass. Her figure had some nice curves to them. I could see her pink heart through her back. She had no hair, her head smooth. She had ears, though.

"Uh, you can become a person, huh, Ruru?" I asked.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. I gasped. That face was familiar. I knew that face.

It was my face. She had copied me. Then I realized I was staring at my own ass. She turned around to face me, my own round tits jiggling topped by my own hard nipples. She put her hands on her hips, beaming at me.

"Ruru!" she said as my jaw dropped.

There was one thing about her that was different.

She had a pussy, I could see those folds, but her clit thrust out before her as a big, throbbing dick. It had that mushroom tip. I had seen them in porn before. And there was one type of that I had watched a few times where I had seen this exact thing.

"You're a futa!" I gasped. I couldn't believe it. "You're a futa-slime?"

Her clit-dick throbbed before her. It was thick and long, looking more than capable of stretching out any pussy. As much as her compressed body had mine when she had pushed up inside of me. I quivered, swallowing in shock.

She moved towards me, skirting around my bed, a big smile on her face.

"You copied me and made a futa-dick?" I asked as her round, gelatinous tits jiggled. She stopped before me, preening. "I mean... I do sort of look hot with a futa-dick. But..."

"Ruru!" she squealed, her voice sounding very human. It was very much like my voice.

She grabbed my face with her warm fingers. She still felt like jelly. It was so strange. I didn't know what to do. What to make of this futa-slime using my image. My likeness. And the way she was touching me. Stroking me.

She leaned in and kissed me.

My eyes widened at the feeling of her lips on mine. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. It swirled about and brushed mine. She was kissing me with her soft, jelly lips. My lips were kissing me. Her futa-dick nuzzled into my stomach.

It felt so naughty. I started kissing her back. I felt so warm. So light. I knew I shouldn't. That I should think about Raquel. I loved her, but my blood burned from the feeling of the futa-slime kissing me. She tasted so good.

So intoxicating.

She wrapped her tongue around mine and drew it into her mouth. I trembled as she suckled on it, the tip of her girl-cock rubbing into my stomach. My pussy clenched as this wild heat shot through me. This was so insane.

She had a cock. A big girl-dick. My pussy was on fire.

Her hands slid down from my face to my shoulders. She stroked over my nightgown and froze. She broke the kiss and shook her head. This expression of annoyance shot through her. She grabbed the fabric and pulled it off.

"Rurururururu!" she said with such annoyance.

I found myself thrusting my arms into the air, letting her strip me naked. She threw it to the side, my breasts spilling out. She smiled and nodded now in agreement. She grabbed my breasts, squeezing them with her fingers.

My hands reached out and cupped hers. I knew this shape. I had squeezed these boobs so many times, but hers were softer. I could dig my fingers into them, feeling the flesh oozing between my digits. This was so neat.

"Rurururu!" she said, now smiling.

"I guess you want to play with me, huh, Ruru?" I said as she leaned in.

She kissed me again.

Her tongue thrust into my mouth as her hands slid around my waist. She grabbed my ass, kneading me. Her futa-dick pushed into my belly as my hands slipped from her tits. Our boobs came together, our nipples brushing. We were the same height.

It was so easy for them to rub together. Sparks flared. My cunt clenched. I groaned, kissing her back. I grabbed the futa-slime's ass, squeezing my own rump. People said that imitation was the greatest form of flattery.

And I was so flattered that the futa-slime looked like me.

I kissed her hard, my hands kneading her rump as our tongues danced.

I was so aware of her hard futa-dick throbbing against my belly. This wave of heat rushed through me as I gripped her ass. I squeezed her butt-cheeks with tight fingers. My heart raced with the bliss of kissing her like this.

She turned me as she kissed me, her fingers massaging my rump. I copied her, squeezing her jelly ass with my digits. I loved how I could grip so much of her. It was so exciting as our tongues caressed each other.

She backed me up, her futa-dick throbbing beneath me.

My legs hit the side of my bed. I shuddered as I fell back onto it. She stood over me, her girl-dick thrusting out before her. I swallowed as I stared at it. I swallowed. This was going so fast. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this.

"Ruru," I whimpered. "I..."

"Rurururu!" she squealed, the heart inside of her pulsing. I stared at it, feeling almost entranced. It seemed to glow with the most beautiful, pink light I had ever seen. It was like she radiated pure love that bathed my body.

She stood over the bed, her futa-cock thrusting out before her. She put her hands on her hips, a big smile on them. She thrust forward, her gelatinous cock bouncing. From the tip, clear precum dribbled. I shuddered at the sight.

She then climbed onto the bed. Climbed over me. She was staring down at me, those round, identical tits swaying. Her futa-dick thrust at my pussy. I swallowed, my heart pounding a mile a minute as she leaned herself down to me.

"Rururu?" she asked, her cock twitching. It was like she was asking...

I drew in a deep breath and nodded.

She smiled and pressed her body on top of mine. Her cock nuzzled into my pussy as her boobs met mine. Hers pressed around mine, softer than my firm, young titties. Her nipples almost suckled on mine as her pink eyes filled my vision. Her girl-dick pushed against my labia.

"Oh, god," I groaned as she pressed her girl-cock into my pussy.

She cocked her head. "Roh grorssh."

I blinked, forgetting for a moment that she was pushing her girl-dick into my cunt. Then I felt that girth again sliding deeper and deeper into me. This was so different from when she crawled in me. This felt even more intimate somehow.

Before, it wasn't like she was fucking me. It was like she needed a place to hide and think, but now... Now she was making love to me with her futa-dick. I had a cock in me. A big and throbbing dick. I shiver ran through me as more and more of her girl-dick pressed into me.

Then she was all the way in me.

"Oh, my god, Ruru," I moaned, staring up at her. "There's so much of you. Oh, wow."

She smiled and kissed me.

Her lips melted on mine. I shuddered, my pussy clenching about her thrusting cock. It wasn't as hard as her entire body in me. She still had some of that gelatinous quality to her. But it was wonderful feeling her thrusting away at me.

My pussy clenched around her as she drew back. My hands hugged her as my pussy gripped her clit-dick. She moaned into the kiss, her tongue swirling around mine. She wrapped around it in a way mine could never bend.

It was so hot.

She pumped away at my pussy. She thrust into my twat over and over again. I squeezed about her, loving the force of her plunges. This head delight rushed through me. I enjoyed the feeling of her girl-cock pumping away at me.

This was so different from a hairbrush handle.

Ruru's girl-dick was warm. Soft. Thick. Long.

She thrust it away in and out of me with such force. My pussy drank in the friction. The feeling of her pumping in and out of me stimulated my pussy in such exciting ways. I groaned, loving what she did to me. I squeezed my pussy down around her girl-cock.

She moaned her delight and thrust harder.

She liked my pussy.

My fingers slid down her back and grabbed her ass. I squeezed and kneaded her jelly butt-cheeks. She was so much fun to squeeze as she thrust away at me. She drove her girl-cock deep into my pussy again and again.

My nipples throbbed. Her boobs seemed to hug mine. It was such an exciting pleasure to feel. I squealed, my tongue dancing around with hers. This wonderful cock plunged into my snatch again and again.

I loved it. I savored it so much. I squeezed my pussy down around that clit-dick. It was wonderful. I loved every second of it. I savored her drilling into me. It was awesome. I shuddered, my cunt drinking in that friction.

I built and built towards my orgasm.

Swelled on her futa-dick.

The slime fucked me so hard.

Ruru pounded me with her amazing cock.

I humped against her, my bed creaking. This was so hot. My body drank in the feeling of her on me as my orgasm swelled and swelled in my snatch. Her dick stimulated my juicy pussy. Every stroke sent delight rippling through me.

My fingers dug into her butt-cheeks. I whimpered, my tongue dancing with hers. She suckled on my tongue as she drove her girl-cock so deep into my cunt. She nuzzled my cervix. My toes curled as I trembled beneath her.

This was amazing.

She thrust her futa-dick into me, her tongue dancing with mine. I grabbed her gelatinous ass and gasped as she plunged to the hilt in me. The wonderful friction swelled my orgasm to its bursting point. I bucked beneath her and exploded.

I came on the futa-slime's big dick.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh, my fucking god!"

Wave after wave of delight rushed through me. I shuddered, my cunt convulsing and writhing around her big futa-dick as she drew it back. She slid it through my spasming sheath and plunged it back to the hilt in me.

"Rurururu!" she cooed, her face shining with the same bliss I felt. "Rurururu!"

"Yes!" I squealed as she buried into me and erupted.

Her futa-cum pumped into me. This warm and delicious jizz flooded my cunt. I gasped, my twat writhing around her. The heat of her spunk flooded my pussy and sent more waves of delight rushing through my body.

"Oooeesss!" she gasped, her futa-seed spurting over and over into my snatch.

My cunt writhed around her dick, working at her flesh. I bucked beneath her, my fingers digging it her flesh. She quivered, pumping more and more of that wonderful cum into my body. Her face contorted with delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, savoring the heat swelling through me. "Oh, that's incredible. That's amazing. I love it!"

She gurgled her agreement. She pumped me full of all that cum. I shuddered, savoring her futa-spunk filling me up. She quivered on me as I hit the peak of my pleasure. I shuddered, savoring my first time cumming on a futa-dick.

"Rururururu!" she gasped then her entire body spilled over me.

I gasped as she became this limp puddle of slime. Not disgusting, but she lost all shape, just coating my breasts and spilling onto my body. Her cock went limp in my pussy. She trembled on me. I shuddered, covered in her warmth.

"I guess I'm that good," I panted, my body twitching. "Wow, I made you melt. I'm awesome. I'm--"

Lady Gaga's Poker Face blared from my phone. I gasped. Raquel was calling me. I just had sex with a futa-slime. I cheated on my girlfriend with an alien who had a big girl-cock. All her cum was in me. I wasn't a pure lesbian any longer.

I shuddered, swallowing, and reached for my phone. What had I just done?