Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 03

Story Info
A futa has a romp with her mom and the futa-slime!
7.4k words
4.82
15.5k
36

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon's Naughty MILF Encounter

Shannon Mathers

"Mom!" I shrieked as I stared at my mother standing in the doorway of my room wrapped up in a purple house robe.

I had just slid half of my new futa-dick into the wet folds of Ruru, the futa-slime that had come from Outer Space. Made out of pink gel that was currently mimicking my appearance (minus my red hair), she had a cock as big as the one that had sprouted from my clit twitching over her belly.

I didn't know what to do. I had a futa-dick. I was having sex with an alien.

My mother stared at me with such shock in her eyes. She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She leaned against it, panting. Her hands gripped the front of her robes like she was about to rip it open because her body was overheating.

"M-Mom," I stammered. "I... This... It's not..."

"The hermaphrodite-ghost got to you, too," Mom whimpered, staring at me in shock.

"Uh... ghost?" I glanced down at Ruru. "She's a futa-slime."

"Futa... Is that a name for what type of ghost she is?"

"No, Mom," I gasped in exasperation. "God, google it. A futa is a girl who grows a dick. It's some Japanese fetish and... she's one. But she's not a ghost. Why would you think that?"

"She's made of ectoplasm like in that Ghostbuster movie," Mom said, staring down at Ruru. "Look at her. That's ectoplasm."

"No, no, she's a slime," I said. "An ooze. Like the blob. She's an alien. She crashed to earth like an asteroid. I met her and she sort of... came home with me and..." I frowned. "Wait, got me, too? Did she? While I was sleeping did she... fuck you, Mom?"

Mom's cheeks went red. "I stepped into my bath and she was in there. She... Well, it doesn't matter what she did to me."

"Oh, my god," I said and ripped my futa-dick out of Ruru's pussy. I stood up without thinking. "You cheated on dad with an alien!"

"I didn't mean to," Mom gasped, growing so flustered. Her hands slipped from her robes, leaving the cloth pulled away to expose large swaths of her big tits.

God, my mom had huge, gorgeous tits that made my futa-dick throb.

"I was just relaxing and the touches were so subtle. She was caressing my pussy, and I thought it was just the fantasy I was thinking about. By the time I realized she was a ghost--"

"A slime," I interjected.

"--I was too aroused to do anything," she said without pausing for what I said. "I didn't mean for it to happen, but..."

"God, she ate out your cunt," I said. "Wow. That's so hot."

"Don't say the C word in front of me," she groaned. "This is rather embarrassing."

"And if you knew she's a hermaphrodite, then she must have fucked you. Did you cum as hard as I did on her futa-dick, Mom?" I purred. I don't know what made me feel bold before her. Maybe it was how unsure she was acting. Off-balanced.

She normally was so in charge. So in control. Seeing her like this made my futa-dick throb. She was... sexy.

"She did, didn't she, Mom?" I purred. "The futa-slime fucked you hard and you came on her girl-cock. God, I bet you loved it better than Dad."

"I didn't mean to," she wailed. "You have to believe me, Shannon. This is all so strange."

"I should probably tell Dad that you fucked a futa-slime behind his back."

"No!" She shook her head. "You can't. It would break his heart. I didn't mean for it to happen. It was all her fault. She did things to me and... Oh, my god, Shannon, she gave you a cock. Am I going to grow one of those?"

"No," I lied. I had no idea why I had grown mine. I had blown Ruru, passed out, then I had woken up with a futa-dick. Maybe it was because I blew her?

"Thank god," she panted.

"Rururururu?" Ruru asked.

"Shhh," I said. I don't know why I was even thinking this. It was so disgusting, but it was like this futa-dick had a mind of its own. "I won't tell Dad if you do something for me."

She swallowed, staring at me. "W-what?"

"Suck my girl-dick, Mommy." I stepped up to her. "I'm so hard and throbbing. I need you to just engulf my futa-cock with your mouth and make me cum. I'm almost in pain. I've never had anything like this in my life. I need relief."

"I..." She pressed back into the door, shaking her head. "I can't do that."

"Then I guess I'll have to tell Dad you cucked him with Ruru." I smiled. "That you came so hard on her big girl-dick."

"Shannon Mathers, why are you even suggesting I do something like this?" she demanded. "That's disgusting. I'm your mother."

"And?" I took her hands and pulled them to my girl-dick. "I'm in need of some relief. Won't you give it to me, Mommy? Won't you fall to your knees and suck my girl-cock? Then Dad never has to know what dirty, dirty thing you did in the bath."

She swallowed, her hand wrapping around my dick. She shuddered as she felt my pulse twitching up it. She glanced at me, her blue eyes so wide. Her auburn hair spilled damp around her face. I smiled as I could see it happening.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but the idea of having my mother suck my dick swept through me. This would be so amazing. My pussy was on fire. Juices ran down my thighs. Ruru was watching us, observing us.

"Fine," she croaked and bent her knees.

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I sank to my knees, my pussy full of Ruru's cum. An alien? And now my daughter was a fu... a futa. She had this big dick that thrust from the folds of her pussy. It was the same cock that had fucked me.

Because Ruru looked like my daughter. In a way, I had already had sex with my daughter and didn't know it. As I fought against doing this very act, that thought had danced through my mind. If Ruru looked like Shannon, then we had already done it.

And that made my pussy burn even more.

Made me feel even hotter. This wanton itch I couldn't deny swept through me. That girl-dick thrusting from my daughter's pussy was too addictive. I licked my lips, hungry to suck on her. But I couldn't let her know that.

"This is a one-time blowjob," I told her and myself. It could never happen again.

"Right, Mom," she said, a big smile on her lips. Her round breasts quivered. The same breasts I had felt pressed into mine in the bath.

Ruru moved closer. She stroked her own girl-cock as she watched us. Her head cocked to the side. Her face was identical to my daughter's only it was made of pink gel. She smiled at me and winked, nodding her head.

"Suuruck m-m-mrya guriill durik," she stammered. "Suruck mry gurl durk. Surk my giurl dyirk."

"Wow, she's copying us," Shannon said. "You heard her, Mom. Suck my girl-dick."

"Surk my girl dirk!" Ruru exclaimed, a big smile on her face.

I swallowed and kissed my daughter's futa-dick. I tasted something spicy. This had been just in Ruru's pussy when I walked in. That was the taste of the alien's juices. I shivered as I slid my lips over my daughter's futa-dick.

This taboo heat rushed through me. I was committing incest with a hermaphrodite. A futa. My futa-daughter. This was insane.

The salty flavor of precum filled my mouth. My tongue swept around that cock, teasing her. I loved how she gasped. How her clit-dick throbbed in my mouth. I nursed on her with hunger. My cheeks hollowed.

I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down her futa-dick. I suckled on her with hunger, loving the flavor of her. She groaned, her boobs quivering over my head. My daughter smiled down at me while my tongue swirled around her girl-dick.

"Damn, Mom," she moaned, her green eyes sparkling. "Look at you go. You're just sucking my futa-dick hard. You love the taste of my salty precum, don't you? You're going to make me cum, right?"

I whimpered around her girl-dick and bobbed my head. I suckled with more force, the incestuous taste of her precum spilling over my tongue. I shuddered as my pussy grew hotter and hotter. I worked my mouth up and down her girl-cock.

"That's it, Mommy," she moaned, her hands sliding through my hair. "Bob that head. Yes, yes, work that mouth up and down my dick. Ooh, you know just what you're doing. How to love my girl-cock!"

"Girl cuyrock," Ruru said. "Girl co-co-corck."

"That's right," moaned my daughter as I nursed on her. "Girl-cock, Ruru. You're getting better at speaking. You have an amazing girl-cock, too."

"Girl corck!" the alien squealed, her hands clasping before her as I suckled on my daughter's throbbing futa-dick, precum staining my tongue.

I worked my mouth up and down her girl-dick. This was so wild. My pussy grew hotter and hotter while my boobs bobbed in my robe as worshiped my daughter's futa-cock. The tangy scent of her pussy filled my nose.

I stared at her shaved folds. I had no idea she did that. I remember shaving when I was her age. I shuddered, feeling so young after being molested by Ruru the futa-slime. The alien. She watched us with this eager look in her eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mom!" groaned my daughter. "Ooh, you're sucking cock so hard. I love it! I love it so much."

I pulled my mouth off her cock with a wet plop. "Shhhh! What if your father or siblings hear?"

Her eyes widened. "Right, right. But... Damn, you are an amazing cock-sucker!"

I shuddered and winked at my daughter, feeling so wanton. So wild. Like I was eighteen again.

I slid my lips over her girl-dick and suckled on her again. My tongue swept over her crown. I loved how she shuddered. Her round breasts jiggled from it. A big smile spread on her lips. She nodded her head as I bobbed mine.

She wore such a big smile. Her green eyes twinkled and red hair tumbled about her face. I suckled harder, eager to taste her cum. More of Ruru's girl-jizz leaked out of my pussy and ran hot down my thighs. I was so wicked. So wanton.

My husband walked past us and headed downstairs. The noisy video game playing continued. Kyle and Morgan, my son and youngest daughter, were always playing those games. Right now, I didn't mind how much noise they were making.

"Oh, Mom, that's so good," Shannon moaned. "God, I'm going to cum."

"Curym!" Ruru said. "Curm! Curm!"

"Yes, yes," groaned my daughter. "That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to cum and fire all my cunt into Mom's mouth."

Ruru nodded, her round tits jiggling, too.

My daughter gripped the sides of my head and groaned. She fucked my mouth now. She drove her girl-cock to the back of my throat. She fucked me so hard. I shuddered at what she did. I swirled my tongue around her girl-dick as she pounded me.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter. This incestuous thrill ran through me. I was being such a wicked mother. I whimpered, sucking hard on this girl-dick. My cunt swelled towards my orgasm. I came closer and closer to it.

She groaned, her precum growing saltier. Her face contorted. She gripped the sides of my face harder, fingernails biting into my scalp, then gasped out in delight. Her futa-dick pulsed in my mouth. I groaned as she erupted.

Her cum fired into my mouth.

Spurt after hot spurt of her jizz pulsed. I groaned, swallowing every drop of it. My daughter moaned, her pussy juices spilling down her thighs. Her tits heaved over my head as I swallowed her forbidden cum.

"Fuck, Mom!" she squealed as she pumped more and more jizz into my mouth.

I gulped it all down. I couldn't help myself. This was so yummy. Girl-cum just tasted delicious. Better than her father's. I swallowed every drop I could. I gulped it all down, reveling in the passion of it spurting down my throat.

"God, yes!" she whimpered.

She shuddered, her boobs jiggling over my head. She swayed, her cock throbbing into my mouth. She spurted one last time. She panted, staring down at me with glossy, green eyes. She sucked in deep breaths, her cheeks flushed.

"Wow, Mom," she groaned. "Ooh, and I'm still so hard."

I froze.

"Take off that robe. Mmm, I'm going to fuck you, Mommy. I'm going to fuck you with my big, throbbing daughter-dick."

My pussy clenched. I was so afraid she would want this. I... I... was too weak to say no.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

I felt amazing. I knew I was cheating on Raquel even more, but I would make it up to her. I was just buzzing with the high of my futa-dick and the thrill of being blown by my mother. I had dumped so much cum in her mouth, and she had loved it.

My mother had gulped down my spunk like it was ambrosia.

She slid her mouth off my dick, moaning, "We shouldn't cross this line, honey." She rose, her breast jiggling beneath her robe. As her hands unbelted it, she added, "This is incest."

"That's what makes this so hot," I purred as she opened her robe.

I shuddered as my mother revealed her hot flesh. A shiver shot through me. My cunt clenched. This wave of heat surged through me. This was so hot to witness. My pussy was on fire. I shuddered, cream running down my thighs.

She had such big breasts. They were soft and quivered, her dark-red nipples thrusting fat and hard from her wide areolas. My hands grabbed them. I squeezed them. I shuddered as my digits sank into her pillowy tits.

"Oh, my god, Mommy," I moaned, my new futa-dick throbbing before me. "This is incredible. You have such amazing boobs. I... I..."

I ducked my head down. I was a lesbian who loved tits. Mrs. Santiago had an amazing pair of breasts. I was always sneaking peaks of my girlfriend's mother. I wanted to motorboat in them. Now I could with my mother's tits.

I pressed my face between Mom's big boobs. I savored the softness of her flesh around me. I rubbed back and forth, trembling in delight. I squeezed her big boobs around my face, loving the softness of them.

"Oh, Shannon," Mom moaned as I did that. "Ooh, you like big boobs, huh?"

"I am a lesbian," I groaned, telling her for the first time.

"Is that why you never date any boys?" she gasped. "Oh, are you and Raquel dating?"

"Yeah, and her mom can't ever know."

"So you're cheating on her?" Mom didn't sound happy about that.

"Mom, you're the pot calling the kettle black. I mean... What are you doing right now?"

"I know..." She shuddered. "This futa-dick you grew is just so exciting. I feel... so young. So rejuvenated."

"I know," I groaned. "I can't help myself, too." I lifted my face from her breasts. "So no guilt!"

I kissed her.

My lips melted on my mother's, round tits pressing into her big, soft Mommy boobs. She shuddered against me, her lips working on mine. I loved the feeling of her. This heady rush shot through me. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and swirled around.

She kissed me back with such hunger. She grabbed my ass. I seized hers, my futa-cock pinned between us. This kiss was wild. Naughty. I shivered in delight and turned her. I pressed her towards the bed.

She hit it and fell back on it. I followed her down. It was so hot to slide over her. She kissed me with passion. I loved it. This heat swept through me. My clit-dick was pinned between us as we kept kissing.

I broke it and moaned, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, Mommy."

"Do it," she breathed, her blue eyes staring up at me.

I drew back my hips, my futa-dick sliding down her stomach. I nuzzled into her thick bush. Her auburn hair spread out on my bed. She licked her lips. Our nipples brushed. Sparks shot down to my cunt. My pussy dripped with excitement.

It was so hot feeling the tip of my girl-dick sliding through her thick bush. Then I found the wet folds of the pussy that birthed me. I trembled in delight. I was about to cuckold my father with my sexy mother. This was so hot.

I thrust into her cunt.

She gasped, her eyes widening as her pussy lips slipped over my cock. I trembled on her while she groaned, arching her back and pressing her soft boobs into my firmer tits. She whimpered as I went deeper and deeper.

"I'm in you, Mommy!" I moaned, reveling in her pussy engulfing my futa-dick.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped, squeezing her cunt down around me.

I bottomed out in her. She shuddered, wiggling her hips from side to side. Her twat clenched and relaxed about me. It was amazing being in her. I loved every second of it. This was such a treat to be in her. My dick throbbed in her cunt.

"Oh, my," she gasped. "Ooh, you're as thick and long as Ruru."

I winked at her. "My clit-dick feels so awesome in you, Mommy. I'm going to fuck you hard and make you..."

I trailed off as Ruru crawled up on the bed behind me. She slapped her hands down on my rump, the double spanks sending heat melting to my cunt. "Rururururu!"

Then her girl-cock pressed into my butt-crack and found my asshole. The naughty futa-slime pressed it right against my anal ring. I shuddered at the feeling of that there. This wicked heat rushed through me. I quivered as my futa-dick throbbed inside my mother's pussy.

"Oh, my god, Mom, she's buggering me," I groaned, savoring that gelatinous girl-dick pushing on my asshole.

"Really?" Mom asked, her eye so wide. "My, my, I think you're about to be cornholed."

"Are you... making a joke?" I asked. "Cornholed?"

"Is that not still an expression?" she asked, her pussy clamping down on my futa-dick. "That's what we called it when I was your age."

"I guess not," I moaned and shuddered as my anal ring widened to swallow that big dick. "Oh, Ruru, that's... I... Oh, wow, that's something new."

She popped her clit-dick into my bowels. It felt so amazing to have her sinking into me. I shuddered as she ventured into me. I groaned atop my mother. She felt so wonderful beneath me as that big dick slid deeper and deeper into my bowels.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, god, that's so good. Ooh, you're getting that into me. I love it."

"Rurururu!" the naughty slime cooed as she bottomed out in my bowels.

My pussy drank in the heat that melted from my asshole along with the delight flowing up my cock from my mother's juicy twat. I stared into her eyes as Ruru stroked my sides. The naughty futa-slime had buggered me hard.

She drew back. My bowels clung to her asshole, drinking in the friction. My entire body trembled with the delight of this. I groaned, savoring that heat. It was incredible to feel. A hot shiver ran through my body.

"Oh, wow, that's good," I moaned and chased her.

As Ruru pulled out of my asshole, my clit-dick withdrew out of my mother's pussy. The dual frictions, the silky delight around my shaft and the velvety bliss in my bowels mixed and swirled into my cunt. My ovaries loved it.

Then Ruru slammed forward. She drove her girl-cock deep into my bowels. The heat shot to my cunt as my futa-dick buried into the hilt in my mom's pussy. She gasped beneath me, my boobs rubbing over her big tits.

"Shannon!" Mom gasped, her pussy clenching about me. "Oh, my, that was a hard thrust."

"Mmm, and that's how you like it, don't you, Mommy?" I purred. "My sexy mommy is a slut that likes her daughter to fuck her hard!"

"Don't call me a slut!" Mom moaned as I drew back my hips, chasing Ruru once more. I loved the dual frictions.

"But you are!" I moaned. "You're a big mommy-slut for my girl-dick!"

I slammed to the hilt in her cunt as Ruru's dick buried into my bowels. The twin delights swirled through my cunt, heating up my ovaries. Mom shuddered beneath me as I drew back again, pumping away at her as Ruru hammered my bowels.

Mom's face twisted in delight as I thrust away at her. I plowed into her, loving how she squeezed about me. She held me tight. It was such a delight to feel wrapped around my cock. That pussy held me. Massaged me. I groaned, pumping away faster and harder.

"Admit it, Mommy!" I moaned, loving the pleasure in her face. "You're a big slut for my futa-dick!"

"Shannon!" she whimpered, her pussy clenching down on me. The frictions swelled. The ache grew at the tip of my dick. "Yes! Yes! Your mother is a big slut for your futa-cock! That's why I'm letting you do this. Oh, yes, yes, why I'm letting you fuck me?"