Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quivered on the bed then collapsed. She shuddered, her breasts rising and falling. She trembled with her delight. She had a big smile on her lips as I lifted my face. Pussy cream dripped from my chin and ran down my mouth.

"Mmm, thank you, mi gatita," she moaned. "That's just what your mommy needed. You can run along and pet your own pussy."

"Yes, Mom," I groaned and scrambled off the bed, my cunt burning. I would cum fast thinking about this. Sorry, Shannon. I wished I was a better girlfriend.

I would have to make her cum extra hard next time.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

I turned around and padded out of my parents' bedroom and closed the door. I headed to my room, feeling so wicked. Ruru had done the same thing to my mother that she had to me. That was so naughty of her.

I opened the door to my bedroom and blinked. Ruru was gone. My stomach lurched as panic swept through me. Where did she go?

To be continued...