Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 04

Story Info
The naughty MILF awakens to find she's a hot futa!
7.8k words
4.81
13k
33

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty MILF's Futa Awakening

Shannon Mathers

My stomach tightened as I stared around my bedroom. Ruru was gone.

The futa-slime who had just had a threesome with me and my mother was gone. Vanished. I groaned. Where had she wandered off to now? Last time, she had slipped into the bathtub and molested my mother as she enjoyed her evening bath.

I could hear my brother and sister, Kyle and Morgan, playing video games downstairs. They were into it, as usual. Dad was probably down there reading a book or something. Mom was safely tucked into bed, passed out, and becoming a futanari herself.

Ruru being missing worried me so much. I turned around and looked for something to wear. I found Mom's bathrobe and pulled it on. I slid the purple housecoat on and belted it around me. As I did, I realized my futa-cock had vanished.

"Was it all a dream?" I whispered. "Did I never find a futa-slime that had fallen from outer space?"

Then I felt my bud. My clit felt like it could turn into a cock. As if it had shrunk because I had lost my arousal in my fear.

Well, that was something. It might be hard to explain to some people how I had a futa-cock. Maybe it was for the best that I didn't have it all the time. It certainly would make wearing my panties and tight jeans impossible.

Clad in the bathrobe, I went searching for Ruru. She was a big, pink slime that could turn into a human. Well, me, specifically. I looked around the hallway. I padded down it then opened Morgan's door. My little sister's room was a cluttered mess. Clothes everywhere, makeup dumped on her bed like she had emptied out a bag full of it. She had posted notes stuck around her mirror.

"Ruru?" I whispered, looking for the alien.

No sign of her.

I closed the door and sighed. Then I headed down the hallway to Kyle's bedroom door. I opened it. His was far, far too neat to be a young man's room. My older brother's room was almost unlived in. The bed made like he was in the military, not even a sock on the floor.

I fell to my knees and peered under the bed. No Ruru. Not even a secret porn stash.

Where was she?

I opened the linen closet in the vain hope that she was in there. But, no, she wasn't.

I headed down the stairs now, my stomach twisting with worry. The sounds of video game playing had grown louder and louder. I reached the first floor and peered into the living room. There was Kyle and Morgan on the couch still playing their fighting game.

"Haven't you lost enough tonight?" Kyle asked as he sat one end, his elbows on his knees as he stared at the screen. He had short, brown hair and green eyes, an athletic guy that I knew my friends found cute.

"I just have to find the right character to kick your ass," said Morgan. My little sister had her legs curled beneath her and a blanket over her lap. She held the controller in her hand, a look of intense concentration on her face.

"Where's Dad?" I asked, seeing no sign of Ruru at all.

"What you need?" he asked. He had a glass of water in his hand. "I was about to head off to bed."

"Uh, just... Mom's asleep," I said, panic fluttering through me. "I think she had a long day at the hospital, so, y'know, don't wake her."

"It's sweet that you're concerned, kiddo," he said as he walked past me sipping his water. "You two, don't spend all night playing this trash."

"Street Fighter isn't trash, Dad," Morgan hissed.

"It is, compared to Mortal Kombat," Dad said. "Back on the Super Nintendo. That was a fighting game. Not like these modern ones."

"Ugh, with those shitty graphics," Morgan muttered. "No thanks. No, I bet I can beat you with her!"

"We'll see," Kyle said. He glanced at me. "Want a turn, Shannon?"

I shook my head, getting really worried about where Ruru had gone. I moved through the house, drifting into the kitchen. I peered out at the backyard.

This hadn't been a hallucination. She was real, right?

I didn't see her outside in the backyard. She wasn't in the bathroom. I went to the front door and peered out into the dark. Had she just wandered off? Maybe she had to do things? I mean, she had to have come to this world for a reason.

And I doubt it was to make Mom and me into a futa.

I sighed and looked at the living room. My brother and sister were on the couch playing their game. They were so focused on it, I bet Ruru could have gone out the front door and not even been seen. She was gone.

That was that.

Nothing more to do about it.

With a heavy heart, I headed upstairs and slinked into my room. I stripped out of Mom's bathrobe and threw myself on my bed naked. I had cheated on Raquel with an alien and my own mother. This night was so messed up.

I didn't think I would get any sleep. I rolled over and stared out at the starry sky. Ruru had come from out there. Maybe she had to go back? How? Did she need to phone home? Would the government come after her?

Was she finding another girl to fuck? I sighed and hugged my Rem body pillow to me, rubbing my face into the blue-haired maid's that decorated it. I missed her already. I missed the futa-slime from outer space. It was so strange. I barely even knew her.

But... She had been in me.

~ * ~

Ruru

The two aliens sitting on the couch didn't see me oozing across the floor and creeping beneath it. They were yelling and shouting and having so much fun. It was dusty beneath there, but I kept that stuff from sticking to me.

I listened to them, wanting to understand their language. I needed to know a few more words than what I had learned. I needed to communicate. Their language was so different, but how hard could it be? I just had to focus.

I listened to the two. They were shouting. One had a deeper voice. I think that made the alien a male. The other was female, though. She had a higher-pitched voice like Shannon. That was such a funny name. Shannon. The middle was hard to say.

"Shannon," I said, feeling like I was mastering it.

The two aliens were engrossed in their game. I could see they were manipulating figures on the screen. It was some form of entertainment. It didn't matter what it was. Just that I could figure out what their names were.

The female seemed to be Bitch, as the male kept saying. And the male must be Biteme. Bitch and Biteme. Such funny names. I practiced saying them. Biteme was easier than Bitch. That ending of her was so many strange sounds all grinding together. I like the soft sounds. Vowels. Those were nice.

After hours, they turned off the screen and stood up. They were done. I had started to piece together their language, but this just wasn't good enough. I needed a better way to learn it. How? There had to be some sort of computers in this house. That entertainment game had to be run off some sort of computer.

I liked computers. They made so much sense to me.

It was how I had gotten stuck in that rock. I was supposed to float through space forever and ever, but I ended up here. I oozed out from beneath the couch. It was dark down here. The stairs creaked as the aliens went up.

I reached the screen. It was large and flat. I reached with a tendril and touched against it. I could feel the hum of electronics. I spilled out over the screen. A rather primitive liquid crystal system. I spread myself over the screen, searching for any ports.

It whispered. Radio waves were coming out of it at 2.4 gigahertz. It was communicating with something. A wireless network. That was fascinating. I just had to get into this thing and see what I could learn about it. I kept spreading over it. I found exhaust ports, but I didn't want to pour into the interior just yet. There had to be actual ways to plug into it. I slid down the back and came across wires. One was clearly a power cable.

I avoided that one.

Then I found some others. A round one that plugged into a round port then a wide and narrow one. Beside that was an empty data port. I slithered into it, the tingle of electricity jolting through me. Yes, yes, this was a data part. I could feel it working on binary. No power would be one state, power another. Then you only needed a low voltage.

I could easily produce that current. I started sending it signals, seeing what I could learn. I sank my awareness into it. The screen turned on. Data flowed. I started experimenting, playing with it, seeing what would happen.

And then I felt a change. I was moving into the program. I was reaching out to that wireless network and to something new. Something fascinating. I was reaching out for even more information. More for me to process. To learn from.

I would gain understanding.

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

I blinked and woke up with a full bladder.

I shuddered. I had fallen asleep without using the restroom. That wasn't like me. I blinked as I realized I was naked, too. My husband was sleeping beside me. I slid out of bed, shaking my head. I was disoriented. I felt... off. Things didn't make sense to me.

I had...

Sex with my daughter. I had sex with Shannon and the futa-slime Ruru. Memories flooded back into me of the shocking bath that I had where the futa-slime had molested and fucked me to finding my daughter had grown her own futa-cock, to her dominating me and fucking me.

The last thing I remembered was blowing Ruru and gulping down all her cum then being so tired. I reached the bedroom door. I needed to put something on, but I also had to pee so badly. I bit my lip. The house was so quiet. It was the middle of the night. It was past two.

No one was up.

I opened the door and peeked out. I didn't see any lights spilling beneath the bedroom doors. My family was asleep. Shannon, Morgan, and Kyle were all out. They would never catch me. I felt a little naughty as I darted down the hallway, my big tits heaving.

I slipped into the bathroom, the small nightlight giving me just enough illumination to find the toilet with ease. I sank on the toilet and leaned back, feeling this powerful ache down in my groin. This hardness.

I couldn't believe I had cheated on my husband with our own daughter and a futa-slime. An alien. What had happened tonight? As I urinated, the events replayed over and over in my mind. I shook my head, shocked that I had done this. That I had...

What was this strange sensation that I was feeling?

As I finished peeing, I glanced down past my large breasts. My eyes bulged. There was a big, throbbing futa-dick thrusting out from my auburn bush. I couldn't believe that I had gained a futa-dick.

"Shit," I gasped, jumping to my feet. My cock bobbed before me. It swung back and forth, this big and throbbing cock.

I swallowed as it ached something fierce. My hand trembled as I grabbed this new appendage. My clit had turned into this big cock. I stroked up and down it, shuddering at the feeling of it in my hand. At how wild it was to pump up and down this big dick.

I bit my lip, my heart racing. This was so incredible to have. My pussy clenched as I stroked myself. I worked my hand up and down my cock. When I brushed the tip, all this ecstasy burst from it and shot down to my cunt.

My pussy clenched at that delight.

I quivered, savoring that wonderful pleasure. I rubbed my thumb across the tip. It twitched with delight and shot bliss to my pussy. My cunt grew so hot. I shuddered, a big smile spreading on my lips. This was incredible. I couldn't believe I had this.

I smeared my precum across the crown. A shudder ran through me as I did that. There was so much of the liquid. My husband's dick didn't produce this much. It coated my palm and let me stroke with ease up and down my futa-dick.

"Yes," I breathed as I stood here in the dark, my hand stroking up and down my dick.

My pussy clenched with the pleasure that shot down my cock.

My big tits quivered as I enjoyed it.

This was such a wild night. I couldn't believe that this had happened. That I had become a futa. My pussy clenched as I worked my hand faster and faster up and down my new clit-dick. I didn't know what I would tell my husband.

This might ruin my marriage, but right now I was just enjoying the bliss that it gave me.

The tip was so much more sensitive than my clit. It held such concentrated nerve endings. All this bliss shot from it. I groaned, throwing back my head as I loved every moment of stroking myself off. I pumped my hand up and down my clit-dick.

My pussy clenched as the pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. I could feel an orgasm rising with it. This was incredible. I pumped away as fast as I could, my twat drinking in all the heat. It swelled in me as I rose towards my orgasm.

I shuddered, my big breast quivering. The heat grew in my cunt. Pressure swelled in what felt like my ovaries. Was that were my cum was building up? Both Shannon and Ruru had fired cum out of their futa-dicks. Why not mine?

The more that pressure grew, the more I had to release it.

"Yes," I hissed, my hand flying up and down my girl-cock. I shuddered, throwing back my head. "That's it. That's so good."

My toes flexed against the linoleum. Pussy cream trickled down my thighs. My cunt burned with the heat swelling in me. My nipples throbbed. I grabbed one with my left hand, pinching it. Lightning shot down to my clit.

The ache at the tip of my cock hit this point of no return. I couldn't stop it. My cunt clenched as my hand flew up and down my cock. I shuddered, feeling the pressure build and build. It was about to explode out of me.

I hit that peak, my hand stroking up my cock and caressing the spongy crown.

The bathroom door opened as I erupted.

I gasped out in delight as the cum exploded from my girl-dick and arched through the air to splash my youngest daughter across the t-shirt she wore. I gasped in shock as I soaked the front of the sports logo. She froze there as more and more of my mommy-cum splashed across her t-shirt, soaking her with my jizz.

"Oh, my god," I moaned in alarm as I kept spurting.

Her hand flicked on the light. It blinded me as I bucked through my orgasms. My pussy convulsed. Waves of delight rushed through my body while ecstasy slammed through me from my erupting girl-dick. The intensity was like nothing I had ever experienced.

"Mom!" Morgan gasped, her brassy-brown hair still gathered in her pigtails. Her eighteen-year-old face twisted in shock, her blue eyes widened as more of my futa-cum splashed across the t-shirt. "What...?"

She stared down at my big mommy-dick spurting a last blast of cum that splashed across her stomach. I panted, my cum soaking through the white shirt. Her skin bled through, her pink nipples poking hard against the material and as clear as day.

"Holy geez, Mom!" she gasped, eyes locked on my shaft with such shock in her blue eyes. "You... That's... What...?"

"Oh, Morgan, sweetie, I'm so sorry," I whimpered, my body buzzing from the rapture. My girl-cum had soaked her little breasts. She had small, budding A-cups that looked just so delicious. "I was just... I didn't hear you. You should have knocked."

"You should have locked it," she gasped, staring down at the front of her chest. "You just... jizzed on me with your... your... Why do you have a cock, Mom?"

"Shhh," I hissed. "Not so loud. It's a long story."

"Long story. You're like one of those futas." She stared down at my cock.

"How do you know about futas?" I gasped, staring at her in shock.

"Everyone who is into Anime knows about futas, Mom," she said. "I just... They're not supposed to be real. You're not supposed to be one. What is going on? And..." She shuddered. "It's all over me! Gross!"

She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up and over her. I quivered as she wasn't wearing any panties. Her trimmed, brassy-brown bush came into view, the tight slit of her pussy peeking through the curls. Then her bare stomach and her small boobs coated in the cum that had soaked through. They were gleaming in my futa-jizz.

"Oh, baby," I gasped, staring at her breasts covered in my spunk. Smears of it had dragged up her chest as she had pulled it off. One was even on her cheek. "Let me clean you up."

I should have reached for the towel, but maybe it was the fact that I had sex with one of my daughters already tonight or that this futa-dick was driving me wild with lust because I leaned forward instead. I licked the jizz off her cheek, tasting the salty flavor of my own cum.

This wave of heat shot through me. This was such a naughty moment. My cunt clenched. I felt dizzy from what I had just done. The flavor of my spunk melted over my tongue as Morgan whimpered in shock.

"M-Mom," she stammered in surprise.

"Mmm, just let me clean you all up," I moaned and ducked my head down lower. I grabbed her hips and licked at the jizz that adorned her small, budding breast.

I licked over her delicious skin. I savored the flavor of her skin and the salty delight of my cum. She trembled as I lapped again, this time going right for her nipple coated in a little bead of my pearly futa-spunk. I sucked it off her.

I suckled on her nipple. I loved it, my mouth nibbling on her nub. She squirmed there, panting as I did something so wicked. This was so wrong. She was my daughter. My cunt clenched at the incestuous thrill of doing this with her.

"Mom," my daughter whimpered, staring down at me with such shock in her eyes. "This is... I mean... What about Dad...?"

I popped my mouth off and winked at her. "Shhh, don't you worry about your dad." My futa-cock was throbbing too much for me to be worried about that. "Just enjoy what your mother does to you."

"But..." She trailed off as I licked up more of the cum that had soaked through to her other breast. "That does feel... nice."

I licked the salty delight up to her other nipple. I suckled her into my mouth. I nibbled on her, loving the feeling of her in my mouth. My lips massaged her nub, the flavor of my girl-cum melting through my mouth.

I suckled her entire areola into my mouth. She trembled there. My hands stroked up and down her sides. I loved the feeling of her skin in my mouth as I nursed on her. She had such a wonderful texture. My lips nibbled on her nub as I stroked her.

"Mom," she groaned. Her head swayed. My innocent cutie's pigtails rubbed against her shoulders. Her eyes fluttered as she stared down at me. Her tongue licked her lips. They had such a gleam to them. "This is... wild. And you have a cock. How?"

I popped my mouth off her nipple and sank to my knees on the floor before her. I rubbed my cheek into her stomach, right at her bellybutton. "That," I cooed, my girl-dick throbbing so hard, "is a long, long story. I really don't get it myself, but..." I kissed beside her navel. "I can't wait to use it on you."

She gasped as I nuzzled my tongue into her bellybutton. I danced it around, loving the feeling of her. This was so wicked. It was different from Shannon. She had been in charge, but now I was the one in control with my youngest daughter.

She groaned as I swirled my tongue around in her bellybutton. A tangy aroma caught my nose. Was that her... pussy? My mouth salivated as I breathed in again. That wonderful aroma filled my nostrils. The heat swept through me.

That was my youngest daughter's pussy. Her cunt was wet.

"Mmm, did Mommy make you wet?" I cooed as I kissed down her stomach to her trimmed, brassy-brown bush.

"You did, Mommy," she groaned. Her body shuddered. "I can't believe this is happening. You have a cock, Mom. A big dick."

"A big clit-dick," I groaned. "A futa-cock just waiting to make love to your cute pussy."

My lips reached her bush. I kissed through her curls. They tickled my face as I went lower and lower. She groaned as I reached her twat. I kissed my daughter's precious pussy, tasting her tangy flavor. This incestuous rush shot through me.