Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just dumping all my mommy-cum into her asshole!" Mom groaned as I milked her dry.

I fired a last blast of cum. It was amazing. I savored every moment of it. My eyes squeezed shut. I loved this bliss. I savored it. My pussy convulsed one last time, sending such waves of rapture through my body.

"Wow," Mom panted, her dick throbbing in my asshole. "Ooh, my daughters are such wicked things who just love their mother's dick."

"Yes, we do, Mommy!" gasped Morgan. "And how can I get one?"

I lifted my face and sighed. "I'm not sure you can. The futa-slime's gone missing. I don't know where Ruru has wandered off to."

~ * ~

Ruru

I knew all about their language. English. I could speak it fairly well now. I wasn't sure why the third female angel was named Bitch but I liked that the male was named Biteme. I climbed the stairs and reached the second floor.

There was a shirt on the ground that was covered in futa-cum. I heard moans from that door. It sounded like all three of the females were in their having fun. I wanted to join them, but I learned about something amazing.

Transgender. This species liked changing their gender, but they had to do it with crude means. I could turn both of the males in this house into women with genetic modification. I just needed a sample. I would have to have sex with a male.

But that was okay. I was certain he would enjoy it.

I reached the door at the end of the hall. The second female, Mrs. Mathers, scent came from here along with the male. That must be her mate. It would be good to turn him into a female. Then into a futa. It was a two-step process.

I opened the door and crept inside.

~ * ~

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

I stared at the fragment of stone. Something had come to earth. Something from outside the solar system, if the nerds from tracking were to believe. This wasn't the mission I thought it would be when I joined the new United States Space Force, but...

Something had fallen to earth that came from outside the solar system. And there as just fragments of a shell around here. It was like something had burst here and been released. My stomach clenched. What was going on?

I grabbed my smartphone and opened my encrypted communication app. I had something to report. This might be Space Force's first-ever mission.

To be continued...