Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 05

Story Info
The futa-slime gets wild with her tentacles!
7.5k words
4.82
11.7k
21
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruru's Naughty Tentacle Antics

Ruru

I slipped into the room and stared at the sleeping male. It was the mate of Mrs. Mathers. I stalked to the bed, wearing Shannon's form. My gelatinous body quivered with excitement. I would have to rouse him and take his cum into my body.

I had never had sex with a male. From what I had gathered, he would not appreciate me having a cock, so I just had to be all-female for him. Then... he would receive the treatment through my pussy juices, absorbed through his cock.

Then he would have the joy of being gender-swapped into a she. Just like his world celebrated. That was what I had learned on the "internet" today. I had hacked their Smart TV and absorbed so much knowledge.

No surgery or strange hormones for this man. Mrs. Mathers mate would have a far, far better treatment. A genetic one. I would rewrite his genome to be different. I quivered with excitement.

I grabbed the sheet and drew it off his body. He had a hairy chest. These humans had too much hair. I drew it down to find him wearing tight shorts. Boxers. That was the word. His cock was in them. I crawled onto the bed between his thick thighs, covered in more hair. My gelatinous fingers, a wonderful shade of pink, hooked his boxers and pulled them down.

His cock popped out. It was so small even considering it was flaccid. I licked my lips and leaned my head down to suck him off.

~ * ~

Stephen Mathers

The warmth sucked on me, drawing me out of my dreams. I groaned, my back arching. I came awake staring at the ceiling. I blinked and glanced at the alarm clock. 3:04 AM. I groaned. I didn't have to get up for work just yet. I could sleep and...

Something warm was sucking on my cock. I groaned at the blowjob that I was receiving. My dick throbbed as a tongue swept over the crown of my cock. Pleasure shot down on my shaft. It was just such a delight. I savored it.

"Damn, Nora," I groaned. "What has gotten into you? Middle of the night blowjob?"

The mouth just kept sucking. My cock quivered from the pleasure. This felt amazing. I closed my eyes and savored my wife's mouth working up and down my cock. One of her hand's cupped my balls. She never did that, but it felt nice as she massaged them.

The tongue danced around was so flexible. The lips soft. Was it my imagination, or did this mouth feel different from my wife's? But who else but Nora would be sucking me off? One of our daughters? That was ridiculous. It must be Nora.

"That's so good, Nora," I groaned, my nuts twitching in her fingers massaging embrace.

She moaned around my cock, clearly into blowing me as much as I was savoring it. This felt amazing having my wife work her mouth up and down my dick. She slid down then suckled back up. That was fantastic to enjoy.

The pressure swelled in my nuts massaged by her fingers. She was just so good at sucking at my dick. She had such skill. It wouldn't be too much longer. The ache throbbed across the crown as her tongue swept over it.

She knew just what to do. She was such an expert at this. Just so skilled at sucking my dick. I was in heaven. Every moment of her nursing on me was perfect. I smiled, rising towards that explosion of bliss. I would shower her mouth with all that cum.

"Almost there, Nora!" I groaned.

She suckled so hard.

"Damn, you really want my cum tonight."

She moaned around my dick, clearly so eager for it.

My back arched beneath the pressure of her sucking mouth. She drove me nuts. My dick twitched with the force of her suction. Her tongue stroked around my crown. My nuts clenched. I hit that bursting point.

"Fuck!" I growled as I came in my wife's mouth.

I grunted with each blast. I spurted over and over, stars exploding across the ceiling of our bedroom. My dick throbbed and twitched. I unloaded over and over. I flooded her with all the jizz I had in my balls.

I shuddered on the bed. She gulped down my cum. She swallowed it with such hunger. She loved my cum. I rode the thrill of my orgasm. I hit that peak of bliss. I panted as I fired the last of my cum in my wife's mouth.

"Damn," I groaned.

~ * ~

Ruru

Salty spunk flooded my mouth. I swallowed it down and analyzed it. Like with Mrs. Mathers, I could taste that he was related to Shannon. They were the parents of the first alien I had met. I stored his cum in my body, and set about formulating the genetic code.

He kept firing more and more from his balls as I sequenced him and found just the right way to modify him. It would happen when I rode him. As he fired his cum into my pussy, I would soak the receptive glans of his penis with the gender-swapping material.

He would pass out and change. It would take longer with him than with Shannon and Mrs. Mathers.

"Damn," he groaned. That was a curse word. "That was incredible, Nora. You are as amazing as ever."

Who was Nora? Was that Mrs. Mathers's first name? I had thought Missus was once her name, but then I learned that Missus at the front was a title that denoted she was a married woman. It was curious there was no such designation for a man if they were single or married. They all were Mister.

I slid my mouth off his cock and rose up him. I grabbed his dick and straddled him. He wasn't going soft thanks to my saliva. I made sure that I put a bit of an aphrodisiac to keep him hard so I could do this. He groaned and opened his eyes.

~ * ~

Stephen Mathers

A woman made of pink jelly straddled me, her hand holding my dick. My heart froze at the sight of her. She rubbed my cock into her pussy lips, sliding up and down. A chill shot through me that did nothing to take away my erection.

"What the fuck!?" I gasped and shot my hand out, turning on the bedside lamp.

"Hi!" she said. "I'm Ruru, the Futa-Slime! It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Mathers!"

Then she impaled her cunt down my dick.

Her hot, silky sheath swallowed my cock. I groaned as she sank more and more of her pussy down my shaft. Her round boobs quivered and pleasure crossed her face. She moaned in delight as she bottomed out on my dick. Her expression was one I had seen before.

"Sh-Shannon!" I gasped in shock, staring at my daughter's face made of pink jelly.

"I just took on her appearance," she purred, her pussy squeezing around my dick. "Ooh, now just enjoy, Mr. Mathers. I'm going to ride you and make you cum! How does that sound?"

"What the hell is going on?" I gasped as she slid her pussy up my cock. "God, is this... is this my daughter's pussy?"

"Of course!" this strange Ruru said, her voice sounding almost like Shannon. The timber, not the inflection. "That's your daughter's pussy all right!"

I shuddered at that. This illicit thrill ran through me. My daughter's forbidden pussy. This was so wrong. I shouldn't enjoy this, but I was. That hot cunt was sliding up and down my cock. It was so close to incest. My cock swelled with pressure.

I stared at those breasts bouncing. Young, firm tits. As Shannon had grown older, thoughts of her tits had bubbled through my mind. I had tried not to think about her young breasts. It wasn't right, but now they were heaving above me as her pussy slid up and down my cock. I groaned, grabbing the bed.

I was so confused by how much I enjoyed this. Ruru had come in here and started riding me. I didn't want to cheat on my wife with a surrogate daughter. I had no choice. I should be mad. Should be frightened. Take on my daughter's form? What was she?

A slime... Like the blob? Was she some alien from Outer Space with a pussy that... that... felt so incredible around my cock. I groaned as she rode me. I couldn't help how much I loved this. It was incredible to feel her pussy sliding up and down my dick.

"Damn," I groaned, this hot and tight snatch massaging my dick while the face of my daughter twisted in pleasure.

Ruru enjoyed my cock. She worked her twat up and down my dick, moaning as she did. Pleasure crossed her familiar expression. My nuts tightened while her pussy juices soaked my dick. She was so wet. Her cream spilled over my nuts.

The pressure swelled in my nuts. There was no stopping this explosion of cum that was about to erupt. It was building too fast. I loved this too much. I hurtled towards my orgasm. To a mighty burst of ecstasy that would shower out of me.

"Mr. Mathers!" Ruru moaned, her cunt devouring my cock over and over again. "Ooh, yes, yes, cum in me!"

"God, am I going to breed an army of alien slimes that will devour the Earth?" I gasped.

"Ooh, that's funny," she moaned. Her hands slid up my chest. My daughter's fingers stroking me as that hot cunt rode my dick. "Of course not. Devour the Earth? I like this planet. I would never, ever, ever harm it! Ooh, I love this dick so much! For a male, it's nice!"

"Thanks," I groaned. For a male? What did that mean?

Maybe for a human male? Since she was... a slime. God, this was so fucked up, but that pussy just felt so awesome working up and down my dick. She squeezed me hard, holding me with just this wonderful grip. I would have such a big burst of pleasure on her.

I would fire every drop of my cum into her pussy. There was no helping it. She just felt too amazing. Her pussy slammed down my cock, then she slid back up me. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight. She had such tight and juicy pussy. She made me feel just so good. I would have a huge burst of pleasure.

I watched her gelatinous boobs jiggling. She looked just like my nineteen-year-old daughter, and those were Shannon's tits, basically. This was so wild. So wrong. The pressure in my balls swelled towards that bursting point.

"Oh, that's good," I moaned, my face twisting in delight. "That's real good. Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. I'm going to cum."

"Good, good," she moaned, slamming her pussy down my dick. "I'm so happy to give you this gift! Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Mathers!"

Her pussy? It was an amazing one.

Her pussy squeezed tight as she slid back up me. I climbed towards my orgasm. That big burst of cum that would shower her twat with my seed. It would be fantastic to spray this strange alien's pussy with my jizz. I groaned, my orgasm building and building.

She impaled her cunt down me. It was too much for me to handle. I couldn't take any more of this. My back arched. I slammed my fists into the bed as I erupted. My cum pumped into her hot and juicy twat. A look of delight crossed her familiar face.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mr. Mathers!" she moaned. Her cunt went wild.

Pussy juices gushed out around my cock and soaked my balls as she came on me. She suckled at me. It was fantastic to enjoy. This pleasure rushed through me. Her cunt milked my cock as I spurted more and more of my seed into her.

I growled as my balls emptied into her twat. I had so much cum to pump into her. So much jizz to fire into her snatch. I groaned as it all flooded into her. I hit the peak of my bliss, her cunt wringing my dick dry of all I had.

"There you go, Mr. Mathers," she moaned, winking at me.

"Yeah," I panted, suddenly feeling so tired. This dizziness swirled down around me. "Damn... I..."

With the delight of cumming in her pussy sinking on me, I slipped into unconsciousness. It was just amazing to feel this delight. Maybe it was a dream because it was so unreal. Maybe it was...

~ * ~

Ruru

The changes were underway. I smiled and nodded. It made me wonder what Shannon, Mrs. Mathers, and Bitch were doing in the room. The sounds the three females made were so intriguing. And why was one of them named Bitch?

That was a female of a species known as Dog as well as an insult. But perhaps there were cultural nuances that I was missing out on. I could only learn so much connected directly to their internet. I slid off Mr. Mather's cock, my body digesting his cum for nutrients. I glanced down at him, watching the subtle changes already taking place.

"You'll be a beautiful woman when you wake up," I purred and headed for the door.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

"So a futa-alien named Ruru fell from Outer Space in a falling star, took your form, fucked you and Mom, and made you both into futas?" my little sister Morgan asked me, her brassy-brown pigtails spilling about her face.

Mom, Morgan, and I just had a wild threesome. As I was licking the cum out of my baby sister's eighteen-year-old pussy, Mom was fucking me up the ass with her new girl-dick. This night was insane. I had caught them having sex in the middle of the night while Dad and our brother Kyle slept. Of course, I had to join the fun.

It was more cheating on my girlfriend Raquel. I felt bad about it, but these futa-dicks just were so exciting. I was a lesbian who thought I would never enjoy a dick. A dildo, sure, but a jizz-spurting cock? No way.

Then I met Ruru the Futa-Slime. Now girl-dicks were the hottest thing in the world. I hoped that my girlfriend would be into them. I had planned on fucking her. Introducing her to the fun. Would she freak out on me? I didn't know.

But... I had to try and seduce her.

"So, where is Ruru?" asked Morgan. "I want to be a futa, too!"

"She disappeared," I said. "I helped Mom to bed and she was gone. I looked around the entire house. I think she wandered outside. Not much I could do about it. Sorry. I feel bad that I lost her."

"Darn it!" Morgan sighed. "So you two can't make me into a futa?"

"Sorry," I said. "Best Mom and I can do is to fuck you." I grinned. "Ever tried anal? I broke in Mom's ass. Want me to break in yours?"

"While you're riding my cock, sweetie," Mom asked. She stretched out on her back, her auburn bush dripping with cream. Her big mommy-cock thrust up from the folds of her pussy. "How does that sound?"

"Like you want to enjoy my young pussy again, Mommy!" Morgan said. She grinned. "I'm all for it!"

She jumped onto Mom, straddling her lap. My sister grabbed that big and thick clit-dick and lifted it, aiming it right for her pussy. My sister didn't shave like I did, so instead she had a cute, trimmed bush. She pressed her twat down on Mom's cock, her cuntlips sliding over that thick cock. I shuddered at the sight, my eyes fixed on my sister's tush.

Her brown asshole winked out between her butt-cheeks.

My dick throbbed as Morgan whimpered. She swallowed all of our mother's cock, taking every inch of it. I moved into position, pressing my clit-dick into her butt-crack. I slid it up and down her crevice, savoring her buns around my girl-cock. I pressed my entire cock into that delight and fucked them up and down her.

"Mmm, I'm hot-dogging you, sis," I purred.

"You're what?" Mom asked.

"She's fucking my butt-crack with her cock like it's a hot dog in a bun, Mom," Morgan said.

"How do you know what that is?" Mom asked. "Shannon's bad enough, but you're so cute and innocent, Morgan."

"God, I'm eighteen, Mom. I might have been a virgin, but that didn't mean I never heard about this stuff." She threw a look over her shoulder and purred, "Now, are you going to butt-fuck me, Shannon, or what?"

"Mmm, if you insist," I purred and drew back my cock. I slid down her crack, my tip nuzzling through her crevice until I found her asshole. "Is this what you want?" I asked, drilling into her anal ring.

"Yes!" she moaned as her sphincter widened and widened. "Ooh, ooh, this is so naughty. I can't believe that I'm doing this. That this is really happening."

"It is," I told her, winking at her.

Her asshole spread over the crown of my clit-dick. I savored that tight, velvety ring devouring my tip. I popped into her bowels and sank into her delight. I loved every second of going deeper and deeper into her bowels. She groaned, her flesh squeezing about me.

It was fantastic to feel as I ventured further and further into her bowels. I loved this sensation. Her bowels were amazing. They squeezed about me in this exciting way. She gripped me with that hot sheath. I loved every moment of it.

I pumped away at her. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels, feeling Mom's cock in her pussy. We were both stretching her out. My baby sister squealed in delight, her back arching. She pressed her boobs into my back, rubbing against me.

"Yes, yes, yes," she squealed. "Two futa-dicks are in me. This is so amazing. Woohoo!"

I rolled my eyes as she slid her asshole up my dick. I gasped as she lifted her body in such a way she was sliding up both Mom's and my cock. She impaled down our shafts, swallowing our girl-rod. The velvety heat melted down to my asshole.

Mom moaned. I knew why, too. This was such a wondrous delight to have my sister's asshole working up and down my dick. Mom must be in heaven having that silky pussy massaging her girl-cock. My ovaries drank this in, swelling with the pressure.

"So good," whimpered Morgan. "Yes, yes, this is so good."

"Incest is the best!" I moaned, my baby sister's bowels massaging my dick. "Ooh, that's awesome. Keep doing that to me! Ride my cock."

I just had to kneel here and enjoy her hole sliding up and down my dick. I loved the feeling of her massaging me, Mom's cock separated from mine by just a bit of flesh. It was so hot feeling her throbbing through my sister's flesh.

Morgan worked her flesh faster and faster up and down my cock. That naughty cutie's pigtails swayed as she did that. I grabbed them, holding them as reins as my dick throbbed in her asshole's sliding grip.

"Giddy up, little cowgirl!" I moaned. "Ride us hard!"

"Yes, yes, yes," my baby sister moaned as her asshole slid up my dick. "That's so hot."

"Right?" I asked, her bowels massaging my dick. "I am going to have such a huge eruption. Just cum so hard. I'm going to fire all that cum into your asshole."

"And I'm going to flood my little cowgirl's pussy," Mom moaned. "Oh, sweetie, that pussy feels amazing working up and down my cock. Just a delight. You two are amazing. I love it so much."

"Good!" Morgan moaned.

I gripped her pigtails, holding her reins, as she rode us faster and faster. My pussy clenched, the heat her asshole created in my cock flowing down into my twat. My ovaries drank it in, my cum approaching a boil.

I couldn't wait to cum in my sister's asshole. My boobs bounced and jiggled. Her asshole clenched about my dick. It was amazing to feel. I loved it so much. The heat swept through my body. A big smile spread on my lips.

"God, I am going to cum in this little cowgirl's asshole, Mom!" I moaned.

"I know!" Mom panted. "Ooh, my dick is going to erupt. I'm going to flood her pretty, little pussy with all my mommy-cum!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" my little sister moaned. "That's what I want. Cum in me!"

She slammed her asshole down my dick and her pussy down Mom's cock. Her tight, hot hole spasmed around me. I gasped as her velvety flesh went wild. I gripped her pigtails as she tossed her head, cumming hard.

Her flesh suckled at me. I groaned as that hot flesh rippled about me. My head threw back, my boobs bouncing and heaving. This was incredible to enjoy. I loved every moment of my sister's asshole writhing around me.

"Cum in me!" she squealed. "Please, please, cum in my holes, Mommy! Shannon!"

"I am, sweetie!" Mom groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I am!"

The idea that my mother was flooding my little sister's cunt with her incestuous cum, combined with my sister's asshole spasming around me, sent me over the edge. My entire body bucked as my ovaries exploded.

My cum erupted into her asshole. I fired blast after blast of jizz, my pussy spasming. The heat rushed through me. Stars danced before my eyes. My head tossed from side to side as I savored this delight. It rushed through me as I spurted over and over again.

My pussy spilled cream down my thighs. Two different pleasures rushed through my body. Two different delights. They were both amazing. I loved it so much. I savored every second of spurting into her asshole. It was amazing.