Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband was asleep on his side, oblivious to it all. I crept to the bed, sipped beneath the covers, the moment my head hit the pillow, sleep fell on me. In moments, I was lost to my dreams.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

I pulled Ruru to my bed, fell down beside her and, snuggled up to her. She was so warm and soft. She held me as she sort of dissolved into a warm and squishy pillow. Like hugging a waterbed. I rested my head on her.

Tomorrow, I would have a big surprise for my girlfriend.

~ * ~

Kyle Mathers

It was quiet in the house when I woke up. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and headed to the bathroom. After draining the lizard, I headed downstairs for my grapefruit breakfast. Mom wasn't up. Nor was dad. The coffee-maker wasn't going.

It was 6 AM. I thought Mom would be at least up. She had to work today, or so I thought. I guess everyone was up late or something.

I was just fishing out the grapefruit piece wrapped in cellophane when the doorbell rang. I frowned and set it on the counter. Who the fuck was knocking on the door this early in the morning? I padded through the house, yawning.

I peered through the peephole and saw a woman in a suit on the porch. I frowned and opened the door to a black-haired woman who wore her hair in a bun and was wearing a charcoal pantsuit and blazer. She flashed her ID before me.

"Lieutenant Seabrook with the USSF," she said, closing her badge right away. "I was just wondering if you've noticed anything strange happening last night or this morning?"

To be continued...