Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lieutenant Seabrook laughed like that was the silliest thing in the world, but she was on to something. She trailed off. "No, no, of course not. A Chinese spy satellite might have come down. We're trying to track down the pieces. That's all. No big deal. Just keep it hush-hush."

"Right," I said. "Anyways, I'm super late for class, so..."

"Right, right," she said. "In fact..." She opened the door for Mrs. Seymour's English class and thrust her head inside. "Hi. I just had to talk with your student, Shannon Mathers. Just some questions for her. Sorry for making her late for class. You can check with the admin office to find out what it's about."

Everyone was staring at me as my professor, a busty MILF with brown hair, blinked. "Um, okay. Welcome to the class, Shannon. Take your seat. We're going over the reading. You've missed some foundational stuff, but I'm sure you'll catch up."

"Thanks," I said, loving how beautiful she was. She was a MILF like my mother. My pussy clenched as I walked, squeezing about Ruru. I was so aware of her shifting in me. The lust that my encounter with Lieutenant Seabrook had suppressed was coming back strong. That naughty itch that had me wiggling back and forth.

I headed to my seat as the naughty Ruru said, "Ooh, who did you see that just turned you on so much?" She spoke to me by vibrating in my cunt and sending sound waves through my body to my ears. "Because you just got so wonderfully wet again. Ooh, I love soaking in your pussy."

"Shhh," I hissed as I took my seat, the vibrations stimulating me. "You'll make me cum."

I tried to say it as softly as possible so that no one could hear me, but Ruru didn't either. "I can't hear you when you whisper. Oh, wait, you probably can't talk. If it's your professor, clench your pussy once. How's that?"

Waves of heat rushed through me. It was like having an actual vibrator in my cunt. The futa-slime could make me cum just by talking to me. My cheeks burned as I flicked my eyes to the gorgeous Mrs. Seymour as she was talking about the Canterbury Tales upfront.

I clenched down once, very hard, on Ruru.

"Ooh, that's so hot. I learned about MILFs last night. Mothers I'd like to fuck." Her enthusiasm had me shuddered, my breath quickening. My cheeks burned and a gleam of sweat broke out on my forehead. "Is she a MILF? One squeeze for yes, two for no."

I squeezed once, my heart pumping heat through my veins. My nipples throbbed in my bra, just aching to be stimulated. I wanted to touch them. Pinch them. I wanted to let my clit-dick grow. My bud was throbbing as I squirmed at my desk.

"That's hot. Glasses?" Ruru quivered. "I heard there's a whole fetish where you cum on a girl's glasses then they lick it up."

I fought a whimper as I squeezed twice. There were no glasses on the teacher. My orgasm was building fast from this wicked conversation. Flashes of Mrs. Seymour wearing glasses shot through my mind. She sucked on my girl-dick, nursing on me until I erupted across her sexy face.

"No glasses, but is she married?" hummed Ruru in my cunt. "That would add that whole cuckolding delight. Like with your mother! That was so hot last night."

I clenched once, nodding my head, my cheeks burning. This was so naughty.

"Ooh, a married MILF teacher! Yes, yes, and I bet you want to fuck her so badly! Are you thinking about bending her over her desk and ramming your girl-dick into her cunt?"

One hard squeeze on that naughty futa-slime, my heart thundering in my chest. My pussy soaked her. I was so eager to cum. Right here in the middle of class. It was building and building in me as the naughty futa-slime massaged my cunt.

"Yes, yes, is she wearing pantyhose? Tell me she's wearing pantyhose, Shannon!"

I clenched, rising towards that surreptitious orgasm. I fought against making a sound as the wicked futa-slime expanded for a moment, stretching my pussy out even more. I whimpered, my back arching and chair creaking.

"You have to fuck her, Shannon," moaned Ruru. "It was so hot feeling you climax around me. Yes, yes, it's just so hot. I want to feel you cumming around me. Do you want to fuck her?"

I bore down on her, feeling her squishy body compressing.

"Yes!" she screamed in my pussy. A vibration so intense that I burst with rapture.

I gripped my desk, my cunt writhing and spasming around her clit-dick. That wonderful pleasure shot through me. It washed through my body as my cunt writhed around the naughty futa-slime. Such delicious bliss surged through me. I groaned, loving every second of the spasming and convulsing.

My body trembled, the heat washing through me. I sucked in my deep breath as the pleasure drowned my mind. It swept over my thoughts, blanketing everything. I just savored this ecstasy seething across my mind.

I leaned back in my chair, thoroughly satiated by the futa-slime.

She quivered in me. "Ooh, did I make you cum just by talking to you? Because that's so hot."

I squeezed once.

"Awesome! Ooh, Shannon, it was so hot feeling you climax around me. Now, we have got to seduce your professor. Doesn't that sound like so much fun?"

I nodded again, my heart pounding in my chest.

~ * ~

Raquel Santiago

I couldn't wait for this afternoon. There was soooooo much of the day before me. I wanted to experience Shannon fucking me with a strap-on. It was so brave of her to have it shipped to her house. If her parents or siblings had opened it...

But now I would get to enjoy a proper fucking from my girlfriend. I wanted to take her "dick" in me so much. To have our round boobs pressed tight together as she pumped away at me. That would be just such a thrill.

I squirmed in class beside Kaylani, the cute cheerleader that dated Kyle, Shannon's older brother, The girl was hot, but she had nothing on my Shannon. My girl had red hair, green eyes, and a great ass. Ooh, I wanted to be fucked hard by my girlfriend.

And I wanted to forget about how I had to cheat on her with my domineering mother every night. The pillow queen to end all pillow queens. She never reciprocated. Just had me eat out her incestuous twat until she came and send me away.

The classroom door opened and a woman in a pantsuit walked in. She moved up to my teacher and whispered in Mr. Philips' ear. I blinked at that. The woman was sharply dressed and with her black hair pulled up in a bun. She had a cup of coffee in her hand that she drank deeply from, looking to finish it off.

"Ah, Raquel, this woman needs to speak to you," said Mr. Philips.

"Just need you to answer some routine questions for an investigation I'm working on," she said, staring at me with a friendly smile. "You might be an eyewitness. I just have to ask you some stuff. Is that okay?"

"Sure," I said slowly, everyone looking at me.

Kaylani had this raised eyebrow like she was wondering what sort of delinquent I was. Someone coughed, "NARC!" into their hand. My cheeks burned as I moved between the desks. The woman marched out of the class, throwing her coffee cup into the trash on the way out.

I trembled in the hallway as she turned towards me. She pulled out her badge from the inner coat of her suit blazer like she was an FBI agent. She flashed it fast. I didn't see much, but I trembled. This felt so serious. I was just a college student.

"I'm Lieutenant Seabrook, USSF," she said. "Just need some information. I need to know if Shannon Mathers was with you last night."

"Yes, we're friends," I said, my cheeks burning.

"Lovers, yes?" she asked.

I nodded, too afraid to lie to this lieutenant. I trembled there, my heart thundering in my chest. I had never been questioned by the authorities before. I felt like there wasn't enough air in the room. I was struggling to catch my breath.

"And what time did she leave your house last night?" asked the woman.

"Um, sevenish," I said. "I wasn't looking at the clock."

"And did she head straight home or go somewhere else?" The woman smiled. "She's not in any trouble, but she might be in danger. She may have witnessed something. So if I know the way she went home, I can make sure she's safe."

"Danger," I squeaked. My heart pounded even faster. "She probably took the usual route home."

"Uh-huh, which is?" she asked, her eyes boring in on mine.

"Well, through the wetlands," I answered. "There's this path that wounds through them. It's a shortcut. She likes to take it. I think it's dumb. Never know if someone sketchy might be in there." I trembled. "Is there someone sketchy out there?"

"Maybe," the woman said. "Maybe there is. And did she mention seeing anything funny to you last night?"

"No, no, I called her not long after she got home." I blushed. "We had, er, a hot conversation."

"And she seemed her normal self?" The agent bored in on me. "She didn't seem frightened."

"N-no!" I remembered that so well. She had really got into our phone sex. "She was relaxed. It was... very stimulating." My cheeks burned. "Um, if you get my drift."

Her eyes widened slightly. "Phone sex. Okay. And that's usual for you two? She didn't do that to hide anything or to pretend she wasn't freaked out by something?"

"It's... usual for us," I said, wanting to melt away from the embarrassment. "Is there anything else? This is very... I mean, you can't let anyone know I told you this."

"No, no, it's best if we keep this a secret between us," I told her. "Let's not worry Shannon. From what you said, she didn't go the way home that would put her in any danger. Your special friend is safe. So you can relax, okay, Raquel?"

"Oh, good," I said, letting out a big sigh of relief. "That's great to hear."

"So, how does she get along here at school?" the woman asked next.

"Oh, she gets along great. Lots of friends." Raquel smiled. "She doesn't get caught up in the drama or anything like that."

"Wonderful, wonderful," said the woman. "So there's no one here that gives her a problem. That bullies her or anything."

"No!" I said that forcibly. "Just my annoying, little sister, but Calista's a big pain in the ass to everyone. She was harassing us about our relationship. Trying to get me in trouble with our mother." I swallowed and lied. "She doesn't think homosexuality is a good thing. She's religious."

"I'm sorry," the investigator said, a big and supportive smile on her lips. "And Calista goes to this college, too?"

"Yep," I said. "Unfortunately. She's a real See You Next Tuesday, if you get my drift."

"Loud and clear." The lieutenant rubbed at her forehead. "Well, I think that's it. Just relax. Your girlfriend is safe. Shannon's in no danger whatsoever."

"Good, good," I said, so glad that I could be a help.

"I'll let you get back to your class," the woman said and marched off.

I let out a sigh of relief, so glad that my Shannon was safe. I felt good as I headed back into class. Everyone was staring at me, of course, but I didn't care. I just took my seat as Mr. Philips continued his lesson. Kaylani gave me a curious look, but I just ignored her.

~ * ~

Lieutenant Elaine Seabrook

Shannon Mathers lied to me about her route home and about her reason for being late to class.

How very, very interesting. I needed to track down this Calista. Unfortunately, when I reached the class that she was supposed to be in, after heading back to the admin office, she wasn't there. Had never shown up for it.

But, still, everything was so circumstantial. I needed some proof. I needed to talk to this Calista and surveil Shannon. Something was going on, but what? If an alien really had crashed to the planet, could she have possessed the girl?

Corrupted her? What if that wasn't even the same Shannon Mathers any longer?

God, had I watched too many bad B movies as a kid? Maybe. I went to stake out Calista's next class in the hopes she showed up for it.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

"Hey, Mrs. Seymour," I said as the others students were filing out. "You have a free period, right?"

The professor frowned. "Yeah. Why?"

"I just thought... I wasn't following the discussion that well and maybe you could give me some pointers. You know, help me out because of what I missed by being late thanks to that, er, investigator woman." I smiled at my teacher. "I would really appreciate it."

"Well..." She looked around the classroom, then stared at me. "I did notice that you were... distracted during my lesson." The door closed. "Your face was flushed. I was a little concerned. You were even shaking."

"Yeah," I said. "I just... I was so confused."

"Mmm, confused," she said, her lips so plump. "And it wasn't because you were having an orgasm in the middle of my class."

My eyes bulged in shock at her sudden anger.

"Org-gasm?" I gasped. I stepped back, my pussy clenching about Ruru. "Why would you think I was having one of this in the middle of class?"

The teacher breathed in. "I don't know why," she said. Her eyes flicked down to my legs. "You smell like a whorehouse and there are juices dripping down your thighs right now. And if you think I don't know what a person's face looks like when they're cumming, you're mistaken. I have three kids. Trust me, I've had lots of sex."

She shot her hand up between my thighs and grabbed that little bit of Ruru that didn't quite fit in me. She gripped the futa-slime and ripped her out of my cunt. I shuddered as the slime emerged as a very dark-pink dildo that wiggled with a rubbery quiver. My heart pounded as the professor held it up, my cream running down the living sex toy.

"Well, well, well," said Mrs. Seymour. "Look at this monster you had shoved up your cunt, Shannon." She shook her head. "No wonder you were duck-waddling when you came into the class. What sort of perverse girl are you?"

"I'm just a..." My words trailed off as the teacher licked the dildo. Ruru quivered a bit more than a dildo should have as the professor climbed up to the top and flicked the cock-like trip. "Oh, that's good."

I gaped as my teacher licked and lapped at the dildo, her eyes closed. It was like some strange lust had fallen over her. She slid the toy into her mouth and suckled on it, polishing off my cream. I couldn't believe this was happening.

It was so hot watching my busty, married teacher sucking on dildo-Ruru. The futa-slime must be in heaven right now. I knew my pussy was dripping with the excitement of watching this sexy MILF savoring my pussy cream.

Was there something about us futas that made women horny? Mom had succumbed too easily last night, hadn't she? And Morgan, too. Calista didn't count--she was already horny for me--but I had just let Ruru do whatever she wanted to me last night.

My clit-dick grew as I watched them. My girl-cock throbbed as it swelled into the front of my dress. The professor was polishing that nob. Slobbering over it with such hunger. She groaned with delight as she loved the Ruru-dick.

"Damn," I groaned as my futa-cock throbbed against my skirt, at my full girth.

Ruru must be in heaven right now. Just lost in that slobbering paradise of Mrs. Seymour's sucking mouth. My futa-dick throbbed and pulsed against my skirt. I bit my lower lip, so shocked that this had happened. My teacher was so wild.

She ripped it out of her mouth and stared at me with this wild gleam in her eyes. It was clear that she had lost all control. Something had triggered inside her. This was beyond normal desire. Ruru had a wicked effect on people.

"Naughty girl," she purred. "I have children. I know how to deal with you. Bend your ass over that table right now!"

"Yes, Mrs. Seymour," I gasped and scurried forward. My skirt flared as I did that. I reached the table and bent over it. My ass wiggled from side to side. My girl-dick swayed back and forth, slapping into my thighs.

I bent over her desk, my skirt swaying around my thighs. Had she noticed what I was packing beneath my skirt yet? That big and throbbing clit-cock pulsing with my pounding heartbeat. I shivered as I got in place.

She threw my skirt up and exposed my rump, shaved pussy, and futa-dick. She sucked in a deep breath. She had found it now. She had discovered my girl-cock. She stroked up and down it, touching me with this wicked caress.

"My, my," she purred. "Now this is shocking. Where did that big dick come from? Is that... Is that your clit?"

"Yes, Mrs. Seymour," I moaned, my English professor turning me on so much. "It grows when I get turned on by a sexy woman like you."

"Now this is even more interesting. I thought I was going to shove this dildo up your ass and spank your bottom for being such a whore in my class, but..." She slapped Ruru on my rump, my butt-cheek quivering. "This is a discovery."

She pressed the Ruru-dildo into my butt-crack. She slid it down to my asshole and drilled against me with a hard thrust. My eyes widened at her skill. She had done this before. She wasn't a novice to this. She was... some sort of closet MILF-pervert.

My anal ring widened and widened to swallow the quivering Ruru-dildo. She reshaped the crown, narrowing it almost like a butt plug, thrusting a cone into my asshole. I groaned as she slid into me. This was incredible to feel her doing that.

"Oh, my god, Mrs. Seymour," I moaned. "Ooh, are you a kinky MILF?"

"You have no idea, honey," she purred, working more and more of the Ruru-dildo into my bowels. "I have never found a girl with a dick before. And there have been many of you sluts over the years that I had to deal with. Whores and skanks who think that their budding sexuality and raging hormones is an excuse to act out in my class."

She jammed hard.

The Ruru-dildo popped all the way into my bowels. I groaned as she sank into my velvety asshole. I shuddered at that heat melting to my cunt and futa-dick. My shaft throbbed and twitched as she shoved more and more of it into my bowels.

I groaned at the heat. The delight. This was incredible to feel her sinking that into my flesh. I shuddered, my face contorting with the passion. I whimpered as more and more of Ruru entered my asshole until she was almost all the way in me.

My futa-dick throbbed and twitched. Pussy cream ran down my shaft and dripped from that shaft.

"Mmm, you wanted to fuck me with that big dick, didn't you, slut?" purred my teacher as she picked up the ruler from her desk. It slid across the polished surface, making my heart pound.

"Y-yes," I moaned, scared of being spanked and eager for it all at the same time. "You're such a hot MILF. I just... I couldn't resist."

"Mmm, a hot MILF," she purred and smacked the ruler into her palm. "I like the sound of that. You got all wet for me in class. You came while watching me lecture. Your hot eyes feasted on my body. You wanted to just enjoy every bit of me."

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my heart pounding.

She raised the ruler. I tensed, my asshole clenching down on Ruru buried in me. The ruler hissed down in a blur of brown.

CRACK!

The wood slapped across both my asscheeks with a stinging smack. I gasped in pain, the heat melting through my rump.

"Are you okay, Shannon?" asked Ruru. "She just hurt me."

"I'm fine," I groaned.

"Fine?" demanded Mrs. Seymour. "You're just fine? You slut into my class, take my spanking, and just say that you're fine? Not that you're sorry for being such a slut? Not that you're a bad, bad whore that needs to beg to bury her head beneath my skirt and eat my pussy. You're just fine?!"

The ruler slashed down.

CRACK!

I gasped, my back arching. The pain burned across my asscheeks. It blazed with such fire that melted to my cunt. My pussy clenched about it, squeezing tight. My futa-dick throbbed and ached. I groaned, the heat burning through me.

"You're just fine," she purred. "Right?"

CRACK!

"No, no, no," I gasped, my ass burning from the spanking. My asshole clenched about Ruru. "I'm a naughty slut who wanted to fuck you with my big futa-dick! I wanted to make you cum on my girl-cock like a whore, Mrs. Seymour!"