Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK!

"That's what I thought," she snarled. "You're a little hussy that needs to know her place!"

CRACK!

"Needs to learn that this is my classroom, and good little hussies ask permission before they're naughty."

"Yes, Mrs. Seymour!" I moaned, my ass burning from the spankings.

CRACK!

"I'm a naughty slut that should have begged you to let me fuck you with my big futa-dick. It will be the best and biggest cock you've ever had."

"Mmm, I bet," she purred.

CRACK!

"But why should I reward you by fucking you, slut?"

"Slut!" Ruru hissed, vibrating in my asshole. "She's demeaning you, Shannon!"

"It's a reward for you, Mrs. Seymour," I moaned, my asshole clamping down hard on Ruru. "You get the joy of being fucked by the best futa-dick in the world. You'll cum so hard!"

CRACK!

"Mmm, that's true," she said, rubbing at my asshole. "But how do I know you're even worthy of fucking my pussy? That's my husband's cunt."

"I can prove it with my tongue," I groaned. "I can be you're naughty, little whore and eat that cunt and make you cum so hard, Mrs. Seymour. I'm a dyke. I know how to eat cunt!"

CRACK!

"Oh, my god!" I gasped, the pain burning hot across my rump. I bucked, tears spilling down my cheeks. It hurt so much and felt so good all at the same time. More pussy cream ran down my thighs.

"I'll think about letting your dirty tongue lick at my cunt," the professor purred.

CRACK!

"Dirty tongue!" Ruru hissed. "You don't have a dirty tongue. Ooh, she's making me so mad!"

"Please, please, I'll be a good futa," I moaned. "I'll eat your cunt and make you cum then fuck you so hard with my big futa-dick."

"Tempting," she said. "But... I'm not sure that I want that disgusting thing. Girls with dicks? Mmm, that might be too freaky for me."

"Disgusting!" Ruru vibrated so hard, I bucked. The humming melted to my pussy already stimulated by the hard spankings. My ovaries burst with rapture.

I exploded in orgasmic delight.

"Oh, my fucking god!" I howled as I came, my futa-dick spurting.

My cum fired from my clit-dick and splattered the floor and desk. My cock pulsed with my eruptions while my cunt convulsed. My asshole spasmed around Ruru's dildo-like body. I gasped, pleasure shooting through my body and washing out of my cunt.

It all hit my mind. Bliss swept over me. Stars burst across my vision. I gasped, my futa-cock spurting over and over again. Such rapture gushed out of my cunt and spilled down clit-dick. It was incredible to feel this blast.

"You're cumming, you fucking whore!" Mrs. Seymour howled. "Now you are going to pay!"

"NO!" Ruru screamed and burst out of my asshole. I looked over my shoulder, my orgasm still rippling through me. To see a pink tentacle grab Mrs. Seymour's upraised arm. "No more punishing my friend Shannon!"

To be continued...