Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Ruru," I whispered.

I buried into my sister's cunt, so close to erupting into that hot snatch. She gasped, her head tossing. Her blonde hair flew. My sister squeezed down hard on my futa-dick as I drew back. She squealed with absolute delight.

"Fuck, yes, sis!" she cried as her pussy went wild around my dick.

I made my sister cum.

This incestuous surge shot through me as I buried to the hilt in her pussy. Her twat rippled around me, sucking at me. The pressure at the tip of my cock exploded. My fertile futa-cum pumped into my little sister's cunt.

"Oh, my fucking god, you're flooding me!" she gasped, her pussy writhing around my MILF-dick.

I quivered, basting my sister's twat. The sexy MILF gasped and moaned as her cunt nursed at me. Pleasure shot through my body. My pussy writhed liked hers did, sending waves of delight surging through me. So much bliss filled me.

I groaned, loving every moment of erupting into my sister's cunt. I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her twat. I loved every second of it spilling in her. My head swayed from side to side, my boobs bouncing from the delight.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned as her pussy nursed at my clit-dick.

"I know," I whimpered, my pussy cream spilling down my thighs. I quivered, firing the last of my spunk into her pussy. I savored this delight. I loved every second of it. It was magnificent to pump her full of cum.

"Best sister ever!" she panted, her pussy rippling a final time around my clit-dick. "Just the best."

I grinned as the door opened.

~ * ~

Stephanie Mathers

"Hey, Janet, do you know where my wi... Nora Mathers is?" I said, realizing that Janet wouldn't know who I was talking about.

Nor that Nora had a wife.

"Uh, yeah, so she went into delivery room 7," she said. "That was twenty minutes ago, though. She might not be there."

"Thanks," I said and kept walking.

"Uh, who are you?" she asked.

"Sister-in-law," I answered, heading with confidence to that door. I reached it and threw it open.

My jaw dropped at what I saw.

To be continued...