Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 11

Story Info
The futa slime has one naughty plan!
7.4k words
4.78
8.3k
18
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Slime's Naughty Plan

Ruru

This was turning into such a wild day.

I never thought I would have a sex slave. That was what I thought Mrs. Seymour was. My sex slave. A married teacher, a MILF, who wanted me to command her. And as she was doing an amazing job dominating Calista.

I stepped around my friend, Shannon, wearing her form. I had formed "hair" with pigtails like her little sister Morgan had, the only part of me that wasn't like her. I had the same round breasts, shapely rump, sleek thighs, and cute face. I licked my lips as Calista stared up at me.

The Hispanic girl had gorgeous, golden-brown skin. She slid her mouth off Shannon's futa-dick with a wet plop. She berated in, staring at me with these eyes that were so wide. She licked her lips. I winked down at her.

"You're... you're..." She glanced at me. "She's like your twin sister."

"Just a copy of her," I said. "I'm Ruru. And you're a naughty cunt that was mean to my friend Shannon. I won't allow that to happen."

"I don't want to be mean to her. I want to fuck her."

CRACK!

Mrs. Seymour, wearing her black leather corset and fishnet stockings, cracked the riding crop across Calista's rump. The girl squeaked in pain. Her head tossed and her face contorted with pain. Tears sprang up in her eyes.

"You call her 'Mistress Ruru,' cunt!" Mrs. Seymour hissed. "Show Mistress Ruru respect. If you want to be more than a cunt, that is. If you want to be her slave."

"Shannon's slave," I said, smiling at my friend.

"Mine?" Shannon asked with giddy delight. "Really?"

Ruru nodded. "I think that's only fair. Once she's nice and trained."

"God, how am I going to explain all this to Raquel?" Shannon asked, her face contorting. Her red hair swayed about her face as she stepped back. Her round boobs jiggled in such an exciting way while her cock bobbed before her. My cum leaked out of her shaved pussy and ran down her thighs.

"Just let me take care of her," I promised. "You've seen what I did to your mother and sister. I'll open her eyes to the joys of polyamory."

"Wow," Shannon said. "You are such a naughty thing."

I winked at her. This world would be my home. I wanted to take care of it. To make it something amazing. I turned to Mrs. Seymour. "And I'll fix your husband. Make him into a futa-MILF. Then I'll give you to her as a sex slave. She'll serve me. You'll serve her."

"Yes, Mistress Ruru," moaned Mrs. Seymour. She fell to her knees. "Do with me as you wish."

I glanced at Shannon. "How should we fuck her?"

"Well, what if we both shoved our cocks in her pussy?" Shannon asked. "Do you think she would like that? If she could even take that much dick."

"Oh, I want to find out if I can, Mistress Ruru," Mrs. Seymour moaned. She lifted her face, staring up at me with such hope in her eyes.

"How do we do it?" Shannon asked, this thoughtful look appearing in her green eyes.

"We could do what lesbians do and scissor our pussies together," I told her. "Then our cocks would thrust upward. That would be a wonderful way to do this."

"Oh, my, yes," moaned Mrs. Seymour. "I am so eager to please both your cock, Mistress, and your friend's wondrous dick. I will not fail either of you. I promise."

"So, shall we?" Shannon asked as she sank to the floor.

I nodded then glanced at Calista. I didn't fully trust her yet. She had played ball, as the humans put it, but would she backslide? I hadn't destroyed her phone, just deleted the cloud accounts that had those compromising photos and made sure they were gone from her device.

But she could make more of them.

I grew a pair of tentacles from my hips as I sank to the floor with Shannon. I threw my right leg over Shannon's leg then I thrust my left leg under her right. I wiggled closer to her, my futa-dick twitching and throbbing, my tentacle-cocks grew thicker and longer.

My pussy kissed Shannon's. I loved the way her wet twat felt on mine. I ground my snatch against hers. My clit-dick throbbed as I rubbed my cunt against hers. We tribbed together for a moment. It felt just wondrous.

Then Mrs. Seymour grabbed both our cocks and lifted them up. She then straddled us and lowered her cunt down to our dicks. Her pussy lips kissed my dick and Shannon's. This wicked heat shot through me as the MILF pressed her married twat down our futa-shafts.

My tentacles waved through the air as Mrs. Seymour's hot pussy lips stretched over mine and Shannon's crowns. That juicy snatch sank down us. The MILF gasped, her big boobs jiggling before me. She stared down at me with this passion in her eyes as more and more of her cunt sank down our clit-dicks.

I gasped in delight at that. Her twat devoured us. She groaned, her hands grabbing her big boobs. Her wedding ring sparkled as she bottomed out on our futa-dicks. My cock and Shannon's were sharing the same cunt. Our shafts throbbed in her.

She had such a big smile as she stared down at us. Then her pussy clamped down on my futa-dick. She slid up me. I groaned, savoring the delight. This heat through my body. I shuddered at it as the MILF worked her pussy up and down our clit-dicks.

"Oh, that's amazing, Mistress," she moaned, her cunt clenching about us.

"Fuck, yes, it is," moaned Shannon.

"Ooh, that's so hot to watch," Calista purred. "Who are the tentacles for, Mistress Ruru?"

"You!" I purred and struck.

One of my tentacle-cocks shot between Calista's thighs. She gasped as one buried into her snatch. I shuddered as a second one of my dicks, as sensitive as the futa-rod sharing Mrs. Seymour's delightful cunt, plowed into the girl's cunt.

"Oh, my fucking--" Calista started to gasp.

My third tentacle-dick buried into her mouth. I plunged deep into her. She groaned, sucking on my rubbery appendage. Now I had three cocks buried in three wonderful holes. Calista trembled there as I fucked her mouth and pussy with my tentacle-shafts.

I pumped them in and out of her as Mrs. Seymour worked her cunt up and down me and Shannon's futa-dicks. It was so incredible having my cock pressed tight to her cunt. We squirmed together, our pussy lips kissing as that delightful snatch rode us.

"Oh, my fucking god," whimpered Shannon. "Oh, Ruru, this is so amazing."

"It is," I moaned. "Ooh, Mrs. Seymour, ride my dick. That's so good. Yes, yes, you're just massaging my big dick with that tight pussy."

"Uh-huh," she moaned, her twat slamming down my girl-dick. "Ooh, ooh, that's so amazing. Yes, yes, you have such a wonderful futa-dick."

I winked at her.

I loved the feeling of her cunt working up and down our girl-cocks. She massaged us with that hot twat. She made me feel amazing. I rose towards that big burst of pleasure. I would just shower her cunt with all the spunk in me.

She squeezed her pussy around our futa-dicks as I fucked Calista. The naughty girl suckled on one tentacle-cock while the other fucked in and out of her pussy. I plowed that tentacle-shaft deep into her juicy cunt.

My twat drank in the three delights. Three different holes that massaged me. Plus the delightful feel of Shannon's cunt rubbing on mine. Our futa-dicks throbbed together, my ovaries building and building with the pressure to cum.

"Oh, that's so good!" I gasped, my hands shooting up to cup my MILF's big tits.

She was mine. I owned her now.

That was so hot.

"Mistress Ruru," Mrs. Seymour moaned as she slammed her cunt down my dick. I loved the way she devoured my cock. "This is amazing. May I cum on your awesome dick?"

"And mine, Mrs. Seymour," moaned Shannon.

SMACK!

My friend spanked my sex slave's rump. Mrs. Seymour gasped in delight and slammed her cunt down our futa-dicks. It was incredible having all that snatch engulfing my dick. The pleasure shot through me. My face contorted.

I fucked Calista's pussy faster with my tentacle-cock. I thrust into her snatch with hard strokes. She moaned, squeezing her cunt on me. Her mouth nursed with such passion around my other tentacle-dick. The pleasure shot down my appendages and rippled through my snatch, washing around my ovaries.

I bucked on the floor, grinding my cunt against my friend's. The pleasure swelled in me. I hurtled towards that bursting point. Calista's tongue danced around the crown of my tentacle-dick. Her cunt clenched on the other while Mrs. Seymour slammed her snatch down my dick and Shannon's.

"Yes!" I howled.

I erupted.

All three of my futa-dicks spurted cum. I bathed Calista's mouth and cunt while flooding Mrs. Seymour's pussy. My twat writhed, gushing juices that bathed Shannon's vulva. The pleasure shot through me and slammed into my mind.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I moaned.

Calista gulped down my futa-cum firing out of my tentacle-cock while my other appendage drove deep into her cunt and flooded her. My real clit-dick pulsed against Shannon's as Mrs. Seymour slammed her cunt down my dick. She took me to the hilt. It was a treat. An amazing delight to have that juicy pussy engulfing both our shafts.

"Oh, wow," Shannon moaned. "You're cumming, Ruru. And... and... Yes!"

Her futa-dick pulsed against mine. Her cum spurted into Mrs. Seymour's pussy, too. We flooded her with our passion. It was such a wild delight. I loved this so much. My head tossed from side to side, the pleasure rushing through me.

"Oh, Mistress!" squealed Mrs. Seymour. "Yes!"

Her cunt writhed around our girl-dicks. She suckled at our spurting clit-cock. I shuddered, my snatch grinding against Shannon's. Our juices bathed each other. Our passion gushed out and soaked the other. It was such an exciting delight to feel this.

Then Calista squealed.

Her cunt writhed around my other dick. Two of my futa-cocks were engulfed in spasming snatch as my cum fired from my three appendages. I trembled through the rapture, my heart beating a wild rhythm that swept through me.

The girl suckled down my cum.

"Mistress Ruru!" gasped Mrs. Seymour, her cunt rippling around my dick. It was such an amazing delight. I loved every second of it. "Oh, Mistress, Ruru, this is amazing!"

I groaned, trembling through my rapture. My face contorted with the bliss of this moment. I quivered, my boobs jiggling. This was such an incredible moment. I loved every second of this delight. I shuddered and whimpered, my face twisting with delight.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's incredible," Shannon moaned.

I fired the last of my cum from my three dicks. My clit-rod and tentacle-cocks throbbed with the pleasure of this moment. My heart beat in my chest. The heat swept through me. It was such an exciting delight to enjoy.

I panted, sucking in deep breaths. I felt so dizzy from this delight.

A car door slammed outside. I blinked then sat up. I twisted my head around and looked out the window. A woman walked up in a pencil suit. My eyes widened. It wasn't just any woman. It was Lieutenant Seabrook.

"Oh, no!" I gasped, fear rippling across my body. "She's here."

DING-DONG!

~ * ~

Nora Mathers

"Wow," my sister said. Lizzie stared from me to my wife and back to me.

I had a wife now. Stephen was Stephanie, this hot futa-MILF that had licked my cum out of my sister's cunt. All while I had fucked my new wife in the cunt. I had thoroughly enjoyed her gender-swapped pussy.

"You really had sex with my nieces?" Lizzie said, her eyes so wide. "That's hot."

"Yeah," I said. Last night with Shannon and Morgan had been hot. Ruru had just made it much better. I glanced at my wife, her futa-dick thrusting out before her. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she said. "You really fucked our daughters? Damn..."

"You found it hot fucking Ruru when she looked like our older daughter, didn't you?"

My futa-wife blushed and nodded. She really was a sexy beauty with those big tits of hers. And she had a pussy just dripping with my cum. I smacked my lips, staring at her twat. This had been a wild day. I had fucked a patient who had just had a baby. Ass-fucked her and drank her breast milk.

I really should get back to work. Someone was bound to notice that I had gone missing. I would get fired, but... My wife had all that cream leaking out of her cunt. I wanted to just eat her out. Just lick out all my cum from her twat.

I moved to my gender-swapped wife and found Lizzie doing the same thing. I glanced at my little sister and saw that wicked gleam in her blue eyes. She was hungry for that cunt, too. I shuddered, wanting to fight her for it, but...

"Share?" I asked.

"Sure, sis," she said, winking at me.

"Share what?" asked my wife. "Oh." She glanced down at her futa-dick. "A double blowjob from my wife and her sister? That sounds hot."

"Right, right, blowjob," I purred and fell to my knees before her. I grabbed her girl-dick and pushed it up, pinning it against her belly. Then my sister and I both leaned forward, our cheeks pressing together as we nuzzled into my wife's bush.

The spicy aroma of her pussy rose above the salty scent of my cum. That mouth-watering aroma was just delicious. I groaned and buried my face into her black bush. Her jizz-matted curls rubbed on my face. And my sister's.

She nuzzled into my wife's thick pubic hair and found her pussy lips. Her futa-cock throbbed in my hand as we licked her. We dragged our tongues through her folds, tasting that delicious mix of cream and spunk.

Girl-jizz and gender-swapped pussy mixed on my tongue.

My sister and I licked her. Our tongues slid past each other. We brushed each other as we licked at my gender-swapped futa-wife's pussy. Stephanie gasped and moaned as we devoured her. My tongue gathered the jizz leaking out of her cunt.

"Oh, my god," my wife moaned. "Nora! Lizzie! This is incredible. Two sexy MILF-sisters licking the cum out of my pussy."

"Mmm, you're lucky day," I moaned and thrust my tongue into her snatch.

My sister joined me. We both swirled around inside my wife's cunt. It was hot, like we were kissing and eating cunt. This incestuous rush shot through me. I loved that we shared my wife's pussy. It was amazing to do this.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Stephanie. "This is such a wild experience to have you both licking my cunt. God, I have a cunt. This is just amazing."

My sister and I scooped out the cum inside her pussy. We dove into my wife's cunt over and over again. It was just such a wonderful delight. My tongue darted around in her snatch, finding more of my futa-jizz in her snatch. It was fantastic.

Then my sister darted in and gathered up jizz. We took turns feasting on my futa-seed mixed with my spicy snatch. It was fantastic. My wife moaned, as her big boobs jiggled and swayed. They smacked together and rippled. Her nipples looked so suckable.

And so did her futa-dick.

"Mmm, no more cum," my sister moaned.

"Yes, there is," I purred and stopped pinning my wife's futa-dick to her stomach. "You had such yummy cum as a man. Let's find out if it's yummy as a woman."

I swallowed her futa-dick.

I nursed on her with hunger. I suckled with such passion on her clit-dick. My tongue danced around her crown. She gasped, those lovely boobs jiggling. Her gorgeous, mature face twisted in delight. She groaned out her delight.

Lizzie pressed her cheek against mine and whimpered as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down my futa-wife's girl-dick. My own clit-cock ached as I loved her. My pussy clenched. I wanted to feel this big dick fucking me.

"I want to suck her," moaned Lizzie. "She's my hot sister-in-law! My turn!"

I popped my mouth off and moaned, "I've never sucked her as--"

My sister engulfed my futa-wife's dick and nursed hard on her.

"Hey!" I squeaked with annoyance. "That's my wife's dick. Ooh, I should be sucking her!"

Lizzie worked her mouth up and down my futa-wife's cock. Stephanie just moaned her delight. Her face scrunched up and her big boobs jiggled. I licked my lips, coated in her spicy cream. She did have a yummy pussy to eat.

I had never been into pussy before. Now... Now I was starting to get that hankering to lick her twat. To just feast on her and make her cum. That would be hot. I ducked my face back into my wife's bush and nuzzled into her cunt.

I found her thick pussy lips. I nibbled on them. She gasped. My sister suckled with noisy passion as I licked up and down my wife's slit. I brushed her folds, loving their texture and that spicy flavor of her cunt.

"Nora," Stephanie moaned. "Oh, wow, Nora, that's amazing!"

I winked at her as I licked at her cunt. My tongue slid through her folds. She had such a wonderful delight for me to lap at. My tongue slid through her petals. I thrust my tongue into her depths and swirled around in her.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Fuck, Lizzie! And Nora! Just... Fuck, you two are such a hot pair of sisters! Damn, this is hot. I am going to cum so hard!"

"Drown me in your pussy cream, honey!" I moaned. "And flood my sister's mouth with all your yummy jizz!"

My wife groaned, her hips wiggling back and forth. She rubbed her furred muff into my face. The curls tickled across my features. I loved this. I thrust my tongue into her snatch. I fluttered my tongue around in her. It was delicious to feast on her like this.

I plunged my tongue in and out of her cunt. I caressed her with hunger. I loved the way she rubbed her cuntlips on my face as my sister bobbed her head. She nursed with passion on that big futa-dick. My wife moaned.

"God, I'm going to cum," she moaned. "I'm going to just erupt. Shit, shit, shit!"

I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy. Her spicy flesh clenched about me in this exciting way. She gasped. Moaned. Then her pussy gushed juices. Her pussy cream squirted out of her and bathed my mouth with all that wondrous passion.

All that feminine delight.

My gender-swapped futa-wife moaned as her cum was pumping into my sister's mouth. She must be gulping down all that jizz, just swallowing it with hunger. I shuddered, loving the sounds I was hearing. The passion bursting from my wife's lips as she bathed my face in her spicy cream.

"Fuck, that's so hot!" she gasped. "Nora! Lizzie! Yes, yes, yes!"

"Save me some of her cum, Lizzie!" I moaned.

I licked up the cream spilling out of my wife as her bush rubbed on my face. She had such a delicious tasting twat. Her futa-cock pulsed before my eyes. Lizzie moaned, gulping down that salty futa-spunk. This was so wild.

Then my wife panted, her big boobs jiggling and swaying over our heads. It was such a hot sight to witness. My sister slid her mouth off my wife's girl-dick. I pulled my mouth from Stephanie's bush and turned my head.

My sister planted a naughty kiss right on my lips. She thrust my wife's girl-jizz into my mouth. It was just a wicked treat. I shuddered, snowballing the cum back and forth. A shudder ran through me. My wife's cum tasted so good.

"Damn," Stephanie moaned, her big boobs rising and falling as she watched us. "Oh, damn, you two look so fucking hot doing that. Just snowballing my cum back and forth."

It made my cock so hard sharing my futa-wife's girl-cum with my sister. So damned hot. My cunt melted from the heat as the cum melted through our mouths. My sister grabbed my boobs, kneading them as she worked.

That was hot.

I broke the kiss with her and groaned, "I have to get fucked by your new girl-dick, honey. You need to ram that cock into my pussy."

"Just as you fucked your sister?" my futa-wife groaned, her big boobs quivering.

"Yes!" Lizzie moaned. "In the fucking ass, sis!" She hopped up onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy dripped with juices. They ran down her taint to her asshole. That naughty backdoor gleamed with her excitement. "Just bugger me."

"Yes," groaned Stephanie. "Lizzie, we're on the same page."

My sister beamed at my futa-wife. They were getting along so well. I loved that. "Okay, let's do it!"