Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose, my futa-dick throbbing with the excitement of buggering my sister. I moved towards her, my futa-dick twitching before me. My precum dripped from my dick. It was such an exciting thing to experience. I rather enjoyed it as I pressed my cock into her anal ring.

She grabbed my boob again, kneading them as I drilled my cock against her asshole. My sister moaned in delight as her backdoor widened. I pushed harder, aching to get in her. She groaned, her face contorting.

"Fuck, sis!" she moaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's real good. Just ram that big dick into me. Just fuck me hard!"

I thrust hard. Her anal ring swallowed my cock.

I groaned as I slid into my little sister's tight asshole. It was so hot to bugger her. My MILF-dick sliding into her tight bowels. And as I did that, my MILF-wife was coming up behind me with her own throbbing cock.

My sister groaned, her round tits jiggling. I grabbed them, squeezing them as I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels. I loved the feeling of that tight sheath engulfing my dick. It was fantastic to have that amazing delight wrapped around my girl-dick.

"Yes," I groaned as I bottomed out in her, my bush rubbing into her shaved pussy.

"So much cock, sis," she purred. "Now you, Stephanie, fuck my sister hard. Ram that big dick into her pussy. Let her feel what your new girl-cock is like!"

"God, yes," Stephanie moaned, pressing her dick into my bush.

She found my pussy lips. I groaned as she pushed against my twat. My labia engulfed her cock. She slid into me with ease. Her big boobs piled into my back as she sank deeper and deeper into my twat until her ticklish bush rubbed into my ass.

She hugged me, her hands gripping my tits. It was so strange feeling my wife with those big, soft tits. This wasn't how it was the last time she fucked me from behind. I loved how big her clit-dick was. She filled me up with that amazing shaft. It was fantastic.

She drew back her hips. My cunt clenched down on her. I chased her, pulling my cock out of my sister's tight asshole. She gripped my bowels with that wondrous ass. She held me tight as I pulled out her anal sheath.

Then my wife slammed back into me.

"Oh, god, yes!" I moaned, savoring Stephanie's thrust driving my clit-dick back to the hilt in my wife's bowels. She squeezed her velvety sheath around me as I gripped my wife's big cock in my pussy. "That's it!"

"So good!" Lizzie moaned. "Oh, sis, fuck me hard!"

"I will!" I moaned, knowing my futa-wife would do that to me.

My wife sat the pace with her wondrous girl-dick. She plowed into me with hard strokes. She fucked me with just such amazing thrusts. Her girl-cock plowed into me again and again, churning up my cunt.

As she did that to me, my futa-dick pumped away at my sister's asshole. My clit-cock slammed into her bowels and drew back. She clenched about me, massaging the tip of my cock and sending such delight shooting through me.

I groaned as my wife pounded my cunt. Her futa-dick drove me into my sister's asshole again and again. I stared Lizzie in the eyes, my fingers kneading her tits. She grinned at me, such joy crossing her face as I buggered her.

"Ooh, that's it," she moaned. "Mmm, you're such a good fuck, sis!"

"That's my line," I purred and kissed her.

My boobs, being massaged by my wife's hands, pressed against my sister's as our tongues danced together. I fucked her bowels, rubbing my bush into my sister's cunt. My futa-wife hammered my pussy with her big dick, her nipples rubbing into my back.

My tongue danced with my sister's. She groaned, sucking on it as I drilled her asshole. The ache grew and grew at the tip of my dick. I hurtled towards that big burst of cum. I would flood her with so much jizz.

It would be amazing to flood her asshole with my cum while my wife pumped her girl-jizz into my pussy. My cunt clamped down on Stephanie's thrusting futa-cock. The heat from my sister's bowels and my wife's big dick heated my ovaries.

They grew tighter.

I groaned, my orgasm building and building in me. I groaned, rising towards that amazing orgasm. I would have such a big one. It would explode out of me. I shuddered, my wife drilling my cunt. My dick ached in my sister's asshole. I kissed her hard.

She broke the kiss and squealed, "Nora!"

Her pussy juices gushed out and soaked my bush with her passion. I gasped, her asshole writhing around my aching clit-dick. She suckled at me as my wife buried her clit-dick into my pussy. My ovaries burst with the pressure

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" My futa-cock erupted into my sister's asshole.

My pussy writhed around my wife's girl-dick as I flooded my sister's bowels. I pumped spurts of futa-cum over and over into her anal sheath as my wife groaned. Her hips drew back, my pussy writhing around her clit-dick.

"Nora, honey, yes!" my wife gasped.

She plowed into my pussy and erupted. Her cum pumped into my twat. It was so hot as I milked her girl-cock. I shuddered, my pussy working out all that cum in her. I shuddered, the pleasure shooting through me.

It was amazing to enjoy. I loved it so much. Stars burst across my vision as my wife spurted her girl-cum into my cunt while I basted my sister's bowels. She trembled against me, her round boobs rubbing on my tits.

I smiled with joy as I hit the peak of my orgasm, my sister's bowels working out the last of my cum while my futa-wife pumped a final blast of jizz into me. I shuddered with this delight. It was fantastic. I was so happy right now. Just so thrilled with this pleasure.

A big smile spread on my lips.

"Now, I really, really, really have to get back to work," I said. I'd have to take a quick shower. "Okay. Lizzie, uh, we'll have to reschedule our original chat, and Stephanie, honey, we'll figure out what to do with your new situation tonight."

"Right, right," she said.

"Well, I'll keep you company," Lizzie said. "I'm stealing your futa-wife, sis!"

"Borrowing," I said, giving her a hard look as she squeezed her bowels around my dick. It was such a nice sensation.

"What did I say?" she asked innocently.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

My heart clenched as Mrs. Seymour rose off mine and Ruru's girl-dicks. I shuddered at the grip of her pussy. Then she motioned us to the kitchen as she rushed for the stairs and hurried up them, still dressed in her S&M gear.

I stood up and seized Calista, who still had a mouth full of tentacle-cock and hissed, "Not a fucking word from you!"

Ruru and I dragged her to the kitchen, my futa-slime keeping Calista gagged. Just in case. We raced around the island and crouched down. Just then, the doorbell rang. The chimes echoed through the house, making my stomach clench.

A wave of fear washed over me. We were so busted.

"How did she find us?" I asked Ruru.

"She was at the college. Maybe she saw us leaving with Mrs. Seymour," Ruru answered.

DING-DONG rang through the house again. My stomach clenched with fear.

"But then why did it take her so long to arrive if she..." I groaned. "She's with the government. If she saw even a part of Mrs. Seymour's license plate, she could figure out who she was. Make and model would narrow it down. Fuck."

DING-DONG!

"Coming! Coming!" Mrs. Seymour called, her footsteps echoing down the stairs.

I peeked out for a moment and saw her in a purple bathrobe that was pulled tight. Smart. She reached the door and I ducked back down. She undid the deadbolt then opened the door, but it didn't sound like she had fully opened it.

"Yes?" asked Mrs. Seymour. "Wait, are you that woman that was talking with Shannon before my class today?"

"Yes, I am," said that investigator. What was her name? Lieutenant Sea... Sea... Seabrook. "And I am curious why you left today with Calista Santiago not long after."

"I wasn't feeling well," said Mrs. Seymour. "So I arranged for a substitute. The college asked me to take Calista home, too. Since she wasn't feeling well."

"Is she here?" asked the lieutenant.

Mrs. Seymour laughed. "Now why would she be here?"

"Because maybe there is a reason you left early," the lieutenant said. "Perhaps she's up in your bedroom right now."

"You have a very deviant imagination," Mrs. Seymour huffed. "I'm a happily married woman. Now, get off my porch right now. I have a splitting headache. Go. Leave."

"You get migraines?" asked Lieutenant Seabrook.

"I do," hissed the professor. "Not that it's any of your business. You can find Calista at her home."

"Uh-huh, and what do you take for migraine?" asked the lieutenant. My stomach lurched. She was nosy and suspicious.

"Relpax," Mrs. Seymour rattled off with ease. "Do you need to see my prescription?"

"And what is Calista's address?" asked Lieutenant Seabrook.

Mrs. Seymour hesitated. "I don't know. She gave me directions. Over off Aldbrook. In the housing development."

"No, it's not," I whispered. "She's going to research it. And why is she looking for you?"

Calista arched her eyebrows and shrugged, looking as perplexed as one could with a pink tentacle-cock shoved in her mouth. My heart pounded in my chest. I didn't know what to do about this. Lieutenant Seabrook would not let up. She wanted to figure this out.

"Thanks," said Lieutenant Seabrook. "I hope you feel better. And I hope Calista isn't in here. Lying to a Federal Agent is a felony. Obstruction of justice."

"She's not here," hissed Mrs. Seymour. "Now, please, leave, I have a bad headache." The door closed. I heard a heavy sigh. Then Mrs. Seymour rushed through the house to the kitchen and around the island, her face pale. "Mistress Ruru..."

"She's tenacious," I whimpered, scared. "You were totally wrong about where Calista lives. She's nowhere near Aldbrook."

"Really?" The teacher winced. "Shit, shit, shit. What do we do, Mistress Ruru? She's hunting you."

"Let me think," Ruru said. "Did you notice anything unusual about her?"

Ruru stared at me with my own face. I swallowed, frowning. "Well, she looked exhausted. Bags under her eyes. And she was pounding coffee. I think she's been up all night. And if she has an office job, she might have been up for more than twenty-four hours."

Ruru nodded. "So she's dealing with sleep exhaustion. Maybe I can work with that." She bit her lip. "It'll be tricky. I'm going to need a distraction to get to her car."

An idea popped into my head. "Mrs. Seymour, you need to tell Lieutenant Seabrook what Calista's real address is. Get her up on the porch. Ruru, you're going to have to be a sneaky slime and get to her car."

"Is she still here?" asked Ruru.

"Probably trying to get a warrant to come in here," I said. "She doesn't believe you at all that Calista isn't here."

"Let's do it," Ruru said. "You distract her, and I'll be a sneaky slime. I have an idea. It'll be very pleasurable for her, too."

"Going to molest her with some tentacles?" I asked, a big grin on my lips. "You did a number on my mom last night."

"Not just your mother," Ruru said then she crawled over to the back door and opened it. "Give me a few minutes to get around to the side of your house, then be a distraction."

"Yes, Mistress Ruru," Mrs. Seymour moaned. She was so ready to be such a submissive slut. I was thrilled that things were working out.

"And you," I said as Ruru pulled her tentacle cock out of Calista's mouth, "are going to get that mouth wrapped around my dick. I want to make sure that you don't make any noises."

"Ooh, yes, Mistress Shannon!" Calista squealed. "I don't have to be a cunt!"

She ducked her head down and swallowed my cock. My eyes widened as she did that. This wicked heat shot through me. I groaned as my girlfriend's bratty sister suckled on my cock. The heat swept through me. I shuddered, my face contorting with delight.

"Damn," I groaned as the sliding glass door opened. Then Ruru crawled out and scurried out of sight. I closed my eyes, hoping this would work. As I was enjoying one naughty blowjob.

~ * ~

Ruru

I crawled down the side of the house and reached the corner. I peered around and saw a wooden fence. It would give me cover. I rushed to it, keeping low so that Lieutenant Seabrook didn't see me. I peered through and saw her parked in a blue sedan.

I studied the ground as I compressed myself. I shrunk smaller and smaller, compressing everything, even my heart. I made myself stretch out into a snake. I had read about them. I wasn't sure if I could fully mimic them, but I had seen other such creatures out in the rest of the galaxy.

I grew out to be about ten feet long, my body nice and compact. It wasn't as comfortable as being more gelatinous, but it would be fine. I was still flexible enough to have a good range of movement. I just needed the distraction.

The front door opened a few seconds later. "Lieutenant Seabrook!" called my sex slave from the porch. "Lieutenant Seabrook!"

The driver's door opened and the agent came around the front of the car and hurried up to the door. As she vanished from sight, I slithered beneath the door. I wiggled out into the front law, moving my body in a sinuous motion to propel myself forward.

"I said Aldbrook, didn't I?" said Mrs. Seymour, her voice tight. "This migraine has my head all screwy. It was off Temple Heights. Grover Street. That's where she lives. A blue house. White trim."

I was moving fast to the car.

"And you just happened to remember such specific details when you were so vague last time?" Lieutenant Seabrook asked. It was clear she didn't believe my sex slave's story.

"This migraine is murder," she groaned. "But my pain killers are starting to kick in. It grew a bit clearer. That's where you can find her. Unless she was faking it. She's not the best student. Lots of skipping classes and the like."

I slithered closer and closer to the car.

"Uh-huh," said Lieutenant Seabrook. "So you're giving me a chance to find her, but she might not be there."

"Sorry," Mrs. Seymour said. I slithered beneath the car now, crouching in the shadows. I just had to find a way into the interior. How hard could that be?

I stared up at the undercarriage. It was... complicated. Lots of stuff. I hadn't bothered to learn about cars. I really wasn't sure what I was even looking at. Where what I needed to find was located. So I started oozing around.

The car door opened as I slithered around in the interior. It was filthy, but luckily I was a slime. I didn't pick up things I didn't want to. A cloud of dust and muck and rust spilled from me as I quested about. I just needed a hole that led up into her car. But there was this really annoying metal that was between me and the interior.

But I was undaunted. I kept searching, reaching my pseudopodia around, feeling with my gelatinous appendages. There had to be a weakness. I found the engine block. It was hot and made me nervous. I could be really hurt if she started her car.

I moved to the other end of the car and found something near the back. There was a hole that was plugged up. I pushed on it and found an opening. I smelled rubber. I oozed through into darkness. I spilled over a circle made of rubber with a metal middle.

The spare tire.

The ceiling felt smooth, but it shifted as more and more of my body pushed into it. A lid of something. So I swelled upward and found myself spilling out into the trunk of the car. There was a jacket back here, and several cases. Some light bled in from her direction. I oozed towards it and felt the cool feeling of fake leather.

It was soft. Springs. The back of the chair?

I shuddered and probed around at the spots where the light bled through. It was perfect. I oozed through the gape into the light and the back seat. I quivered in delight as I spilled over the seat. She was sitting in the front seat sipping at coffee and rubbing at her eyes.

I spilled over the back of the seat, moving slowly so as not to be detected. If she looked back here and noticed me then I'd be in trouble. She kept staring at the house. She was definitely waiting for something. That was perfect. My plan would work.

I pooled into the bottom of the car behind her seat. The perfect place. I quivered here, staring down beneath her seat. I could see her feet, wearing flat shoes and dark nylon stockings. I oozed beneath her seat, pulling myself along.

It was dusty.

But that dust did not cling to me. I moved until I was at her feet. This next part would have to be fast. I would have to engulf her in my slime like I had with Shannon. I had to cover every bit of her body. Those nylons would be a problem.

I reached out a tiny feeler, poking it out into the back of her foot. I felt the material. It was interesting. A long polymer chain. And I could just easily dissolve it. I fashioned that chemical and added it to my body's makeup. This had to be as much skin to skin contact as I could manage.

I readied myself, then pounced.

I shoved out my pseudopodia and grabbed her ankles. The nylons melted away from my touch. They dissolved into a gunk I absorbed, passed through my body, and expelled it out the back. I surged up her legs as she gasped.

~ * ~

Lieutenant Seabrook

The feeling of something warm and gelatinous grabbing my ankles shocked me out of my stupor.

"What the fuck?!" I gasped. I squirmed in the seat of my car as it spread up my legs. I stared down at my pants, watching the fabric waving. "What is this?"

I could feel it climbing up my legs. It went higher and higher. My heart pounded a mile a minute in my chest. I swallowed, struggling to think what to do. It was at my knees and spreading higher fast. It spilled over my thighs, rising higher. I stared down at my feet. There was pink gel over my foot as it oozed into my shoes.

"The alien!" I gasped. It had me.

It spilled up my thighs and reached my crotch. I felt it flowing underneath my panties. It flowed over my asscheeks despite me sitting on them. Now it covered my butt-crack and my vulva. Now it was surging up my hips. My stomach.

"No, no, no!" I gasped and struggled to get the door open. It was so warm and gooey. It surged fast no, rushing up my torso and hitting my breasts. It pushed beneath my bra and covered my tits. I fumbled for the door handle. I got it open.

I struggled to move my legs, but they were falling asleep. They were being numbed. This fuzziness washed over me. I leaned out the door, struggling to pull myself out.

The warmth reached my armpits and my neck. It rushed out of my blouse to my chin. It was going to cover my face. It spilled over my chin. My mouth. Nose. In moments, pink engulfed my world. I screamed against it.

It flowed down my arms as it engulfed my head. Hair and all. My arms went numb. I slumped forward, limp. Black crashed down on me. I was falling into blissful unconsciousness. This couldn't be happening.

What was going on?

I drifted through darkness.

I had to find something.

Hunt something.

Pink.

It was pink. I had a lead. I had to find... find...

A loud knock on my door snapped me awake. I blinked and looked up to see a cop staring at me. I shook my head and straightened. I was in my car. What had I been doing...? I had been looking for whatever crashed to earth. I had been following a clue. It was... was...

The officer knocked again. I shook my head and rolled down the window. He stared down at me and asked, "You okay, ma'am?"

"Sorry, sorry, I was up all night," I said. "Tracking down leads. I'm a Federal Agent."

"You are, uh?" the cop asked. "Any reason you're parked before a college, Agent...?"

College? Why would I be at a college? I was looking for someone, right? "Just tracking down something. Classified. DoD." It was a girl I had to talk to. Calista... Calista... Santiago. To talk to her about why Shannon lied to me. That girl was suspicious. I thought I had tailed her to... to... Where?