Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 18

Story Info
The futa-slime gets wild with her new futa friends.
7.2k words
4.69
7.1k
15
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruru's Gender-Bending Futa Fun

Ruru

"Would you mind eating my pussy out and licking out all of Mrs. Mathers's cum?" Kaylani asked. "While Kyle fucks you in the ass so he can become Kylie!"

"Of course," I said with a big smile on my lips. My pink body quivered in delight. "That sounds like a fun idea. I love eating creampies, and I haven't had to try the one Mrs. Mathers made."

"Yeah, you haven't really seen what you did to me," Mrs. Mathers said.

"I don't hear you complaining," I answered as I crawled towards Kaylani as she settled on the couch. She had golden-brown skin and big boobs. Her name sounded Hawaiian or Polynesian. That was neat. I had heard about her from my sex slave, Mrs. Seymour.

Her husband would be a woman soon. In the next hour or so. That would be neat.

"I am not complaining," Mrs. Mathers said.

"Let's watch the show, Mom," Shannon said. "Then we can fuck Ruru together."

"And me, too" Kaylani said. "I want to be fucked by all you futas. I want to have so much girl-cum for Kylie to lick out of my pussy."

"Yes," Kyle moaned.

I slid my hands up Kaylani's thighs. She dripped with cum. It coated her shaved pussy lips and the little clit piercing. That was neat. I loved that she had a clit piercing. That made this even more exciting.

I could smell her tart pussy juices mixed with that salty cum. I reached her twat, my rubbery pigtails swaying before me. I pressed my face into her twat and licked at her. She jumped as I did that. I gathered up the salty cum that mixed with her tart pussy juices.

She whimpered, her big boobs jiggling. I licked at her again as Kyle grabbed my hip with his left hand. He pressed his dick into my butt-crack and found my asshole. I had lubed it with the very solution that would gender-swap him into a her.

"Oh, this is it," Kyle moaned and thrust.

I shuddered as his dick pushed on my asshole. I parted with ease. Then he popped into me. It was a wonderful delight to feel him sliding into my lubed asshole. My bowels tingled with the solution. He groaned as he absorbed the chemical through his tissues. Fucking my asshole hard and fast until he came would give him a long enough exposure.

"Fuck her asshole and become a woman," Kaylani moaned, her hand holding my face to her pussy. "Ooh, Ruru, your tongue feels so good on me."

I licked her pussy, gathering the salty cum out of her depths as Kyle gripped my hips. His fingers dug into my squishy hips. He thrust into me over and over again. He fucked me with force as I tongued his girlfriend's twat.

I licked all that salty cum out of her pussy.

I lapped at her with hunger as I feasted on Mrs. Mather's jizz pouring out of her. That wonderful cream spilled over my taste buds. It was such a wonderful delight. I groaned, licking and lapping with all the hunger that I had.

She groaned as I did that. She trembled as I licked and lapped at her with all the hunger I could muster. She had just such a yummy pussy mixed with her cum. I squeezed my bowels down around Kyle's cock as he ass-fucked me.

He drilled his dick into my bowels. He fucked me with force. I loved it. I wiggled my hips back and forth, savoring him pumping away at me. He fucked me with such force, his balls slapping into my taint. My butt-cheeks rippled.

"Oh, damn," groaned Kyle. "Oh, this is the last time I get to use this cock."

"Yep," Kaylani moaned. "You'll have a gorgeous pussy instead. We'll all fuck you."

"Yeah," Mrs. Mathers moaned.

I trembled, loving his dick drilling into me with such force. He pounded me faster and faster, my orgasm building in my pussy. Cunt cream dripped down my thighs. I trembled, my tongue thrusting into Kaylani's pussy. I gathered up more and more of that salty cum.

He pumped away so hard at me. He fucked me with force. It was delicious. My tongue thrust into Kaylani's pussy over and over again. I liked out all the futa-jizz I could find more. It dwindled, her tart flavor swelling and swelling.

"Ooh, ooh, I am going to drown you in pussy cream, Ruru!" moaned Kaylani.

"Drown her!" Kyle panted, driving his cock into my bowels hard.

I squeezed down on him, drinking in the heat. His cock was small, but it was still feeling nice in my lubed asshole. I trembled through this delight. He fucked me with such force. I loved every second of it. I savored every moment of him fucking me like this.

I flicked my tongue to Kaylani's pierced clit. I stroked over that ring threaded through her nub. She groaned as I did that. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side as I lapped at her. Her boobs jiggled. She grabbed them.

"Oh, just keep licking my clit!" she whimpered.

"I love your piercing," I groaned, batting her again.

"Ooh, I can tell," she moaned. "Yes, yes, just keep licking me like that."

I nibbled on her. I lapped at her with force. She gasped and groaned, her head tossing from side to side as I feasted on her. I loved it. I savored this delight. My pussy quivered, about to erupt with my own orgasm.

I suckled on hard on her clit.

"Ruru!" she gasped and bucked.

Her pussy cream gushed out of her. She drowned me in her cunt cream. That was a thrill. A rush. I loved the flavor of her pussy cream pouring out of her cunt. I drank it down with hunger, my pussy burning with heat.

Kyle buried into me. I gasped and exploded.

My pussy convulsed, juices gushing down my thighs. My asshole convulsed around his dick. Kyle gasped as he buried into me hard. He groaned and erupted into my anal sheath. He flooded me with his cum.

"Fuck, yes!" Kyle gasped.

"You're going to be a woman!" Kaylani moaned, her fingers digging into her tits.

I drank her tart juices as my pleasure drowned my mind. My asshole milked Kyle's erupting cock. He pumped more and more of his spunk into my asshole. It was a thrill. I loved it. I savored feeling his cum pumping into me.

I trembled, drowning in this ecstasy. It was such a huge thrill. I loved it. Kyle grunted, pumping my asshole full of his cum. Then he went dry. I trembled, licking at his girlfriend's twat. She whimpered in delight.

"Oh, wow," Kyle said. "I feel so dizzy."

"Let's get you to bed," said Kaylani, standing up.

He pulled out of me. I licked my lips, savoring the tart passion, as he headed upstairs. He would be a cute girl by morning. I whipped my head around, staring at Shannon and Mrs. Mathers. They were both trembling.

"So, you have fucked me," I purred to the gender-swapped futa-MILF, "but I've never fucked you."

She grinned. "True. Maybe we should change that."

~ * ~

Stephanie Mathers

I stretched out on my back, my big boobs jiggling. Ruru crawled towards me, her clit growing into a big futa-dick. It swayed before her, twitching as it grew thicker and longer. A gelatinous cock that would fuck me so hard.

She moved between my thighs, her face looking so much like my daughter's. She smiled at me, her pigtails swaying around her face just like my other daughter had. Her futa-dick nudged into my own. I shuddered as she winked at me.

She pressed her body down on me. Soft and warm, her boobs squishing into my big tits. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I quivered in delight. This was such a rush. My hands slapped down on her rump. I gripped her ass, kneading her.

"Ooh, this is fun," said Shannon as Ruru shifted her hips.

The futa-slime's clit-dick slid down my shaft until she was nuzzling into my pussy lips. I trembled as she thrust into me. I groaned, savoring that thick girl-cock filling me up. It was different from a human's cock. This was... softer and yet just as firm.

I liked it.

Shannon's head appeared over Ruru. "I'm going to fuck your asshole while you enjoy my mom's cunt, Ruru."

"Oh, I love that idea," said Ruru, breaking our kiss. She grinned at me, her face identical to my daughter's. They were both in my field of vision. They both looked so delicious.

Ruru drew back her hips then gasped, stopping. She whimpered, her gelatinous face contorting. Then she groaned and rammed her futa-dick back into my pussy. I smiled, realizing that she just had her asshole filled by my futa-daughter's cock.

"So good," Ruru moaned as my daughter groaned in delight. "You have such a big and thick dick, Shannon. Ooh, fuck me hard!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her," I moaned as Ruru drew her clit-dick back.

She massaged my pussy. It was such an exciting thing to experience. I groaned as she thrust her clit-dick into my twat. I loved that futa-dick filling me up. My futa-dick throbbed over my belly as the naughty futa-slime pounded me.

She rose, sitting up now. Her gelatinous boobs jiggled over my head. I shot my hands up and grabbed her tits. I squeezed her boobs, loving how they felt in my hands. I kneaded them, loving every moment of her thrusting into me. It was a pure delight to experience her plowing into me.

I shuddered, savoring her hard pounding. Then she winked at me. From her bellybutton, something emerged.

I gasped as a tentacle extended from her bellybutton and thrust out to my cock. She bent it around and kissed the tip of it. I shuddered, feeling juices. A wet hole. Then she thrust her appendage down my girl-dick.

"Holy fuck, what is that?" I moaned.

"Tentacle pussy," squealed my daughter, her head peering over Ruru's shoulder. "Enjoy, Mom!"

"I fucking will," I moaned, loving that wonderful tentacle-pussy working up and down my cunt. It was an amazing rapture to feel. I trembled, loving the delight of her massaging me with her snatch while fucking my pussy with her dick. "Holy shit, this is incredible!"

The dual delights of fucking and being fucked shuddered through me. It was like Ruru both rode my clit-dick and fucked my pussy with her futa-cock. I loved it. I clenched my snatch down on her thrusting rod, savoring the friction burning in my pussy.

While my cock throbbed in her tentacle-twat.

That naughty appendage worked up and down my futa-dick. The pleasure was incredible. I loved every moment of it. I savored every last second of that naughty snatch massaging my futa-dick. The ache built at the tip.

"Oh, my fucking god," I moaned as Ruru hammered my cunt. My fingers dug into her gelatinous boobs.

"Right?" purred Shannon. My daughter peered over Ruru's shoulders. "Ooh, just enjoy, Mom! Just enjoy everything that the naughty slime can do to you."

"And to you," purred Ruru as she thrust way. Another tentacle thrust out her side and bent around. It looked like it was heading behind my daughter. Then Shannon gasped out in delight. "Mmm, I'm fucking your pussy and your daughter's asshole, Mrs. Mathers."

"Goddamn, that's amazing!" I groaned.

She grinned at me, her hips thrusting away hard and fast. She pumped at me with such passion. She rammed into my with just such delight. Her pussy squeezed about my clit-dick, working up and down me. It was a thrill. Such a hot wonder to enjoy.

My back arched. I groaned out in delight, loving this passion. It was an amazing delight. I groaned, savoring this rapture. My futa-dick throbbed in her tentacle-cunt while my pussy melted around her thrusting girl-cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," Shannon gasped. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my fucking ass, Ruru!"

"Fuck mine," Ruru moaned, my fingers digging into her boobs while her futa-dick pumped away at my cunt. "Mmm, and how are you doing?"

"Amazing," I groaned, my dick throbbing in her snatch. "Shit, that's amazing. I like that a lot."

"Good," she purred and winked at me. "Mmm, you just let me take care of you, okay?"

I nodded, savoring that delight as she fucked me with such force. The ache built and built at the tip of my girl-dick held in her throbbing snatch. She had such an amazing twat. She would make me blow. I would just shower her with my jizz.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring every second of her fucking my dick. Just every last moment of her burying her clit-dick into my pussy. The two sensations were amazing. "I'm not going to last much longer."

"Good," moaned Ruru as she fucked hard into my pussy, her tentacle pussy working up and down my snatch. She felt so amazing.

I trembled in delight, my face contorting with the delight of her fucking me and massaging my girl-cock. My big boobs jiggled. Footsteps creaked. Kaylani moaned in the background as she watched the fun.

"So fucking hot," she gasped.

"You have no idea," whimpered Shannon. "Oh, I'm going to burst. Just fucking explode. That's it, Ruru. You are so amazing at fucking me."

Ruru slammed into my pussy and rammed her tentacle-twat down girl-dick. The twin sensations shot through me. The tip of my futa-dick burst with delight while my ovaries exploded with the pressure. I bucked and erupted.

"Yes, yes, yes," I howled. "Oh, my god, that's it. That's so good. Oh, I love it!"

"Of course you do," moaned Ruru as I spurted my futa-cum into her tentacle-pussy while my cunt writhed around her girl-cock.

The twin delights surged through my mature body. My big boobs bounced. My fingers dug into her tits. I held her tits tight, digging my finger into those soft mounds. She drove her clit-cock to the hilt in me and gasped.

Her futa-cum fired into my snatch while her tentacle-twat writhed around my futa-dick. She milked my girl-cock, working out all that wonderful spunk from my ovaries. I shuddered with the rapture shooting through me as she milked my rod and flooded my cunt.

"Yes!" I moaned at the dual delights. The dual experiences. I watched my cum flooding her pink tentacle. It filled that hole, her tentacle expanding. Ballooning from all my girl-jizz.

"That's it!" gasped Shannon. "Flood my asshole while I... I... Yes!"

My daughter howled her own orgasmic release. Her passion echoed through the room. It was clear that she was cumming hard. It was a delight to hear as my futa-dick erupted over and over again. My snatch writhed around Ruru's clit-cock, milking her dry.

I shuddered, reaching that peak. I panted, my hands falling from Ruru's breasts. I shuddered, feeling so amazing. She made me feel wonderful. My hands fell from her tits. It was a wonderful thrill. She groaned, spurting a final time into my snatch.

"Oh, my god, that was so hot," moaned Kaylani. "You three are so sexy. You have got to fuck me!"

Ruru grinned down at me.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

I pulled my cock out of Ruru's asshole, her tentacle dick sliding out of my bowels. I grinned at the girl. She had such a big smile on her face. She was a busty hottie. I had thought she was gorgeous before, that my brother had scored big time.

"God, why don't you just go for a ride on Ruru's dick?" I said, cum leaking out of my asshole. "I think I'm on an anal kick right now. And I bet you would love to suck my mom's dick."

"Yum, she has a great one," purred Kaylani. "But your cock was just in Ruru's asshole. That sounds hotter to suckle."

"And I'll make you into a futa," Ruru added. "I got your DNA while eating your pussy out. I'm all ready to make you into a dickgirl."

"Oh, you're my space alien heroine!" moaned Kaylani, her big boobs bouncing and jiggling.

"Fine, fine, you can suck my dick," I purred and glanced over at Mom. "And where should we stick your dick? My pussy? My asshole? My dripping pussy with all your mommy-cum."

Mom grinned at me, looking so sexy with her big boobs. She was drop dead gorgeous. I loved hot hot she was. She made me so excited. My girl-cock throbbed and ached as I moved to the side. Kaylani sauntered over, her golden-brown boobies jiggling.

Ruru stretched out on the floor, her big boobs swaying. Kaylani winked at us and sank down on Ruru. She grabbed the futa-slime's thick, pink shaft and raised it towards her pussy. The naughty cheerleader impaled her cunt down that cock, her clit piercing gleaming.

God, would she have a pierced dick when she was a futa?

My body trembled with that exciting thought as I moved into position, my dirty clit-cock throbbing before me. Kaylani swiped her hand out, grabbed my dick, and pulled me towards her mouth. I shuddered as she did that.

"Yum!" she purred before swallowing my futa-cock.

I shuddered as her lips slid over the dirty crown and sealed about my shaft. Her tongue danced around me. She moaned, her eyes squeezing shut. Then she slid her pussy up Ruru's dick. My bowels clenched, forcing out more of Ruru's cum.

Her tentacle-jizz was the best.

Mom moved behind me. My sexy futa-mommy pressed her girl-cock up between my thighs and right into my cunt. I shuddered as she did that. This wicked delight shot through me. Mom nuzzled her futa-dick up and down my wet slit as Kaylani blew me.

Then my futa-mommy thrust.

"Fuck," I moaned as that thick shaft entered my pussy. I groaned, loving that huge dick ramming into my cunt. It was a rush while my girl-dick throbbed in Kaylani's mouth. She polished it with hunger.

The naughty slut.

I trembled there, being fucked by my gender-swapped futa-mother as Kaylani suckled at my futa-dick. She polished me with such passion, nursing off that dirty musk. I groaned, squeezing my cunt around the MILF-dick pounding me.

"Oh, Shannon, honey," Mom moaned as she slid her hands up my sides. She cupped my round breasts, her big boobs rubbing into my back.

"Mmm, fuck me, Mommy," I cooed, my twat squeezing about her dick.

God, how hard she fucked me! Ruru's cum was dribbling out of my asshole and leaking down my taint to my pussy being reamed out by my futa-mommy's big dick. She fucked me so hard. She pounded me with that huge cock, reaming me out with her hard strokes.

I squeezed my twat down around that big clit-dick fucking me. I savored it as Kaylani bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my girl-cock, sucking with such hunger on me. The Hawaiian girl was such a cutie.

"That's it," I moaned, my pussy gripping my futa-mommy's big dick. "Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me with that huge clit-cock."

"Oh, I am," she moaned and nibbled on my ear.

"Ooh, ooh, Kaylani," whimpered Ruru. "Work that cunt up and down my clit-cock. Yes, yes, like that. Ooh, you're naughty. I love it, Kaylani. Fuck me!"

I moaned my agreement. The slut was naughty. Her mouth made my dick feel amazing. I loved every moment of her bobbing her head and sucking at my clit-dick. I savored the passion that she used to suckle on my cock. She was making me feel so good. I would cum hard.

I whimpered, my round boobs jiggling in my futa-mother's delicious hands. She kneaded them as she fucked into my pussy from behind. My cunt clenched about her. The heat of her strokes warmed the cum in my ovaries.

"That's it, Kaylani," I moaned, staring down at the girl nursing on my dirty clit-dick. She polished me with such force. "Mmm, you are doing great at that. Yes, you are. You are going to make me just explode."

She winked at me.

"Yes, yes, just like that," Ruru moaned. "Oh, work that cunt up and down my clit-dick."

"Work it," moaned my futa-mommy. Her girl-dick hammered my cunt. "God, Shannon, you're so tight. Yes, yes, my daughter has such a tight pussy!"

"Damn straight I do," I moaned. "So you better flood me with all that girl-cum you can unleash."

She slid her fingers up my nipple and pinched them. I gasped, my futa-dick throbbing in Kaylani's mouth. My pussy gripped the mommy-cock hammering my twat. The pleasures swelled through me. I hurtled towards my detonation.

Kaylani bobbed her head faster, suckled harder. Her sloppy slurps echoed, mixing with our moans and groans. My pussy squeezed about Mom's futa-dick. The ache swelled at the tip of my girl-cock. Kaylani's naughty tongue danced around it.

I shuddered, Mom pinching my nipples. She rolled them between her fingers. I shuddered, my face contorting with the delight. My pussy gripped her thrusting mommy-dick. I trembled, hurtling towards that moment of bliss.