Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right," I purred. And Mom wouldn't just be taking, she would be giving. Ooh, I was so glad that Ruru fell from Outer Space.

~ * ~

Stephanie Mathers

"Hey, honey," I said to my wife, Nora. "You coming home? Everyone's here waiting--"

"There's a gender-swapped woman in the hospital, last name Seymour, who has that military officer hanging around," Nora said. "Is this related to us?"

"Uh, Ruru," I said. "Did you gender-swap a guy with the last name Seymour?"

"He's my sex slave's husband," Ruru said. "Mrs. Seymour's husband. She's one of Shannon's college professors. Why?"

"He or she is in the hospital and that Lieutenant Seabrook is hovering around," I said, my heart racing.

"Oh, shit," Shannon gasped. "I thought we took care of her!"

Ruru swallowed, her gelatinous body quivering. "We have to get to the hospital and stop her from capturing Mrs. Seymour's spouse!"

"Right," I said, my heart racing. I held my phone to my ear. "Nora, honey, we're on our way. Stay put."

To be continued...