Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We love you, too, Ruru!" I groaned, rubbing my pregnant belly into her back as I pumped more and more of my futa-spunk into her asshole. It was a delight. An amazing rapture. I shuddered, firing everything that I had into her asshole.

I quivered through the rapture. I shuddered, my body trembling with all this ecstasy. It was amazing to pump her bowels full of my cum. I flooded her with it all. I loved her with everything that I had. It was amazing.

Fantastic.

"Oh, damn," I groaned, so glad to give Ruru the futa-cum that she needed.

I hit the peak of my orgasm. I shuddered, my pregnant belly rubbing into her back. The pleasure swept through me. It was an amazing rush. I shuddered, loving every second of this delight. This wonderful bliss. I felt incredible.

Fantastic.

I sucked in deep breaths. I loved the pleasure that had wreathed through me. It was a wondrous delight. Just fantastic. I buzzed from the rapture. I squeezed her boobs as her asshole's ripples slowed then stopped.

"Mmm, that was wonderful," the naughty futa-slime cooed. "Just amazing. I am so glad that I met Shannon and your wonderful family!"

"Me, too," Stephanie panted.

"Yeah," I panted. "This is such a wonderful life we have."

~ * ~

Kylie Mathers - Two Months Later

I loved being six months pregnant. I didn't know which of my sisters or mothers had knocked up my gender-swapped womb, but I loved being a pretty girl. Sexy and delicious. It was wonderful having a cunt that I could fit a big, fat futa-dick into.

I loved futas. Ever since I had discovered them on the internet. Those Japanese dickgirls with their big, throbbing cocks and huge tits and juicy pussy. Now I had one for a girlfriend. Kaylani winked at me, her golden-brown futa-dick thrusting out from her pussy. It was a thrill to see her with her own pregnant belly.

We were both the same far along. Everyone in the family but Morgan was. She was a late bloomer, only two months pregnant and not even showing. Her womb had been very stubborn to resist being knocked up by all the futa-cum pumping into her pussy day and night.

"Okay," Morgan said as I straddled my girlfriend. "Plant that pussy on your girlfriend's futa-dick so I can fuck that hot ass!"

"Such a pushy sister," I said to my girlfriend.

Kaylani giggled, her large breasts quivering. I loved her caramel skin. She was gorgeous. I straddled her and pressed her cock into my cunt. I loved riding her because when I slid my snatch down her shaft, our pregnant bellies touched. It was such a hot delight.

I groaned as I sank down her futa-dick. Our bellies rubbed together, both of us pregnant with new life. Bred by futas. It was the hottest thing in the world. Maybe it was that peppy sister behind me. She loved beating me in video games.

Now she had beat my womb and reached the end of the game. She had knocked me up with her girl-sperm. I loved thinking that.

"Here we go," Morgan said. She pressed her girl-cock into my butt-crack. I trembled, my twat squeezing around my girlfriend's big dick. "Mmm, big sis's tight asshole. What a hot thrill!"

"Yes, it is," I groaned as she rubbed her naughty dick into my backdoor. She pushed against me. A hot shiver shot through me. I groaned as she pushed against me. It was an incredible delight to have her pushing against me.

"Mmm, that's good," I moaned. "Just ram that dick against my asshole. I'm so ready for it. Hammer my bowels with your sister-dick."

"You got it," she groaned and thrust against my anal ring.

A wave of heat rushed through me as my asshole widened. I quivered on my girlfriend's futa-dick, our pregnant bellies rubbing together. She smiled at me, her big boobs jiggling. I winked at her as my sphincter surrendered.

My little futa-sister invaded my bowels with her big girl-cock. I groaned as that big shaft stretched out my anal sheath. I had two wonderful clit-dicks in my body. My back arched and my big boobs swayed from side to side.

Morgan hugged me from behind and grabbed my titties. She gripped my tits. She squeezed them and kneaded them. I loved how she did that. It was an amazing delight to have her kneading my breasts. Her fingers slid up to my nipples.

She twisted them.

"Fuck!" I gasped and slid my cunt up Kaylani's cock.

"Ooh, that's it, Kylie," she moaned, her face twisting with delight.

Morgan groaned and drew back her hips. Her small tits rubbed into my back as her clit-cock slid out of my bowels. She rammed back into my anal sheath as I impaled myself down my girlfriend's girl-dick. I loved this so much.

I shuddered, my boobs bouncing and jiggling. I arched my back and slid my cunt up that amazing cock again. It was a wondrous to ride Kaylani's futa-dick as my little sister buggered me. Morgan hammered my bowels with such force.

"Oh, my god, you know how to make me feel so naughty," I groaned, squeezing my bowels around her thrusting girl-dick.

"Good," Morgan moaned as she rammed into me.

"What about me?" pouted my futa-girlfriend.

"You make me feel so loved," I moaned, my hands sliding over her pregnant belly.

She beamed at me as my pussy worked up and down her girl-cock. The delight swirled in me. My orgasm built and built as all these naughty delights shot through me. I was hurtling towards such a wild climax.

Morgan pumped away with such force at my asshole. Her fingers twisted my nipples. All the delight swept through me. I groaned, savoring this wonderful passion. I would have such a big orgasm. A mighty climax.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, god, that's so good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, that's just a wonderful passion. I'm going to cum!"

"You better," moaned Morgan, her futa-dick hammering my bowels. "I'm fucking you so hard. It's a wonderful passion to pound you!"

It was. It was so hot to have my futa-sister fuck my asshole as I rode Kaylani's girl-dick. Her thick shaft massaged my twat. The two cocks built and built me towards my orgasm. I trembled in delight, savoring their two girl-shafts in my holes.

I shuddered, my pregnant belly rubbing into Kaylani's over and over again. I trembled, loving this delight. My bred pussy gripped her girl-cock as my futa-sister's rod hammered my bowels. She buried deep and hard into me.

I hurtled towards my orgasm, the heat swelling in my nethers. It was so wild to feel. My head tossed from side to side as I loved this passion. It was an incredible ecstasy. My pussy clamped down on my futa-girlfriend's dick. My asshole clung to my dickgirl-sister's cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah, you are!" Morgan moaned, her girl-cock hammering my bowels.

"Mmm, cum on our futa-dicks, honey," Kaylani moaned. "Let me feel that hot, tight twat going wild on my cock. I want that so much."

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, savoring their girth in me. I slammed down her girl-cock as Morgan buried into my bowels. My pregnant body quivered.

Then rapture exploded in me.

"Fuck, yes," I gasped, my pussy writhing and rippling around my girlfriend's dick while my bowels convulsed around Morgan's thrusting girl-cock.

"Ooh, that's it," Morgan moaned. She drew back her girl-cock through my spasming asshole. "That's what I want to feel."

"Me, too!" gasped Kaylani, her caramel face twisting in delight. "Yes!"

She bucked and shuddered, her head tossing from side to side as she fired her girl-cum into me. She pumped blast after blast of her jizz into my cunt. I shuddered, my dick writhing around her thick shaft. I suckled at her. Nursed at her.

It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved her futa-jizz spurting into my spasming cunt. Then Morgan buried into my bowels and squealed her delight. Her hot spunk pumped into my writhing asshole. I had two futa-cocks blasting my holes full of their seed.

"I love this!" I howled, trembling through my rapture. "Oh, that's so good. That's just remarkable!"

It was a heady rush. A wondrous delight to experience this majesty. I groaned, savoring the ecstasy rushing through me. My cunt rippled and writhed around my futa-girlfriend's dick, milking her dry. My asshole massaged my dickgirl-sister's rod, working out all her girl-spunk.

I hit that wonderful peak of my pleasure, shuddering as I savored being a pregnant woman getting fucked by hot futas. This was the life. As my holes milked dry their cocks, I trembled with rapture. I smiled.

This was an amazing life. I was so glad that Ruru came into my family.

~ * ~

Morgan Mathers -- One Month later

"God, you look so hot pregnant, Raquel," I said, peeking in on my sister Shannon's room.

"Oh," Raquel said. The golden-brown, Hispanic futa was rubbing baby oil on her baby bump. Her large breasts quivered, her nipples so fat. "You are starting to show yourself."

"Yes, she is," Shannon said. She was behind me. Her swollen belly bumped into my back. "You want to fuck my sexy Raquel, don't you?"

"God, yes," I moaned, my futa-dick growing from beneath my baby bump. I wasn't nearly as pregnant as the others. My womb was stubborn. But someone had done it. Lucky me! I was so glad to be pregnant, too.

"Then go and fuck her," Shannon said.

"Mmm, yes, yes, fuck her," moaned Ruru who was also behind Shannon. "And you can fuck me!"

"Ooh, hot," I said and darted into the room. Raquel scooted to the edge of the bed, her futa-dick growing from her shaved pussy.

She had a golden-brown dick that matched her sexy hue. She was such a hot, Latina futa. I loved it. Her futa-cock twitched as I fell to my knees on a little fucking stool that Shannon had in her room. It put you at the perfect height to fuck the very pregnant Raquel. Everyone but me was a month or so from their due date.

Ruru moved past me. Her belly was as swollen as the others. She was so close to her division. Soon, she would split in half and there would be two Rurus. How insane was that? It was so crazy. I couldn't believe it.

Kneeling on the bed, Ruru wiggled her ass at my futa-sister. Shannon stepped up beside me as I brought my cock to Raquel's pussy. Her futa-dick nuzzled into my baby bump as my girl-dick pressed into her pussy. I felt those juicy folds just begging for my girl-rod to ram into her.

So I thrust.

"Oh, my god," gasped Raquel. "Pretty girl, your sister has a cock on her."

"Yep," Shannon said and grabbed one of my pigtails. She twined it about her finger as she pushed her futa-dick into Ruru's dripping pussy. "She's not bad."

"I'm amazing," I groaned as I sank to the hilt in Raquel's bred depths.

My futa-sister winked at me before she thrust into Ruru's pussy. The slime groaned, her pregnant belly quivering beneath her. She had pigtails, like me, but they were stiff so they didn't sway much. I did like the look of them, though.

I pumped away at Raquel's pussy. I fucked her cunt, loving to bury my dick into her snatch. It was so much fun to feel her tight twat gripping my dick. She held me tight as I thrust into her again and again. Beside me, Shannon fucked Ruru with just as much force.

Then something naughty happened. Ruru grew tentacle-dicks.

I shuddered as they thrust out of the side of her body near me. She rushed them at me. They both went around me and hit me from behind. A tentacle-cock thrust into my pussy while another went for my asshole, hitting my anal ring.

"Ruru," I squealed in delight as I drove my cock into Raquel's bred pussy. Her futa-dick slapped into my belly as I did that. "Yes!"

"Enjoy!" Ruru moaned as she fucked one tentacle-cock into my cunt and the other nuzzled at my backdoor.

I pumped away at Raquel as that tentacle-dick rammed past my anal ring and into my bowels. Two of those amazing girl-dicks filled me up. The futa-slime fucked me with her tentacles as I drilled my cock into the juicy depths of Raquel's pussy.

I was in heaven. It was incredible. My girl-dick pumped away at hot and juicy cunt while my pussy and asshole drank in the rapture of having two tentacle-dicks fucking me. Ruru thrust them in and out of my holes with the same rhythm as Shannon's strokes.

"Ooh, yes, yes," Ruru moaned, her pregnant belly quivering. "Fuck me, Shannon!"

"And fuck me," I gasped, my asshole and pussy melting around those tentacle-cocks spearing into my depths. "Yes!"

I thrust so hard into Raquel's pussy, inspired by the two appendages hammering my cunt and asshole. They buried into me at the same time, thrusting away and stretching me open. It was outstanding. A true joy to experience this rapture.

I groaned as the tentacles thrust in and out of my snatch. I squeezed my bowels and pussy down on them as I fucked Raquel's silky twat. Her hot pussy gripped me. Massaged me. She groaned, her boobs jiggling.

I loved it so much. I thrust into her pussy with such force while my ovaries drank in all three frictions. My pussy and asshole plus Raquel's cunt all combined to give me such wondrous rapture that swirled through my body.

The ache grew at the tip of my futa-dick. My small breasts jiggled as I thrust forward. I groaned. Whimpered. I was in such naughty heaven. My moans echoed through the air. My pigtails danced around my face.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Ruru! Raquel!"

"Oh, hammer my cunt," moaned the Hispanic futa. "Just fuck my pregnant twat with that big dick!"

"You're going to feel my cum spurting into your depths," I groaned. "Oh, my god, yes, yes, you are going to have my cum hosing your twat down."

"Good," she whimpered, my pussy and asshole clamping down on those tentacle-dicks.

"Are you going to cum, Ruru?" Shannon moaned, slamming her futa-dick into the slime's cunt.

"You know I am," Ruru moaned. "Between your cock and Morgan's holes, I am going to just explode. I'll be flooding her cunt with cum while drinking your girl-jizz."

"Yes!" Shannon moaned. She thrust away hard into Ruru who fucked my holes with such passion.

I trembled, hurtling closer and closer to cumming. My pussy and asshole gripped those tentacle-dicks pumping away at me. I plunged into Raquel's pussy. My hands rubbed over her pregnant belly as she gasped and groaned. Her twat massaged me.

She trembled, her face contorting. Her big boobs jiggled as I fucked her. She humped against me. I loved the feeling of her pussy around my girl-dick. She brought me so close to cumming in her. I trembled, ready to burst in her.

To just explode.

I buried into Raquel's pussy and gasped. It was too much. "Yes!" I squealed. "Fuck, yes!"

I came.

My cum spurted into her pussy. I flooded her with my futa-jizz. My cunt and asshole spasmed around Ruru's tentacle-cocks, nursing at them. Waves of pleasure washed out of my writhing snatch while ecstasy shot from my spurting girl-dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, unloading in Raquel's bred depths.

"Oh, you naughty slut!" groaned Raquel. "Morgan!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock. Her snatch rippled and writhed around my dick. She suckled at me as I pumped her twat full of my girl-spunk. My cunt and asshole did the same to Ruru's naughty tentacles while the dual pleasures drowned my mind in rapture.

"Oh, Morgan!" groaned Ruru. "Yes!"

Hot cum jetted into my pussy and asshole. Spurt after spurt of jizz bathed my cunt and bowels. My holes spasmed around Ruru's tentacle-dicks as they flooded me with her girl-seed. I loved it. The ecstasy surged through my body.

"Morgan!" gasped Shannon.

"Amazing!" Ruru cried, her pregnant belly and large boobs shaking. "Fantastic! I love your cock, Shannon!"

Shannon buried into the futa-slime's pussy. My pregnant older sister gasped as she erupted. Her futa-cum flooded the alien's twat while Ruru's jizz pumped into my cunt and asshole. My spunk spurted into Raquel's pussy and her jizz fired into the air.

Her pearly spunk splattered over her pregnant belly. Lines of girl-jizz ran over the curves of her belly. It was such a delight to witness. I groaned, my cock spurting one last time into her pussy. My orgasm peaked as Ruru spurted a few more times into my snatch.

"Damn, that's so good," I groaned, my head spinning from all the rapture that swept through me. I felt so amazing right now. I just brimmed with all the delight. It was awesome to cum like this. Just wonderful to spurt all this jizz into her pussy. "You are the best, Ruru! Just the best!"

I shuddered with all the joy, Raquel's twat rippling a few more times around my cock. I felt so good right now. I just buzzed with all the delight that had spurted into me. This was the best life. Being a futa rocked.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers -- One Month Later

I was so close to giving birth. So was Raquel. Her breast milk had come out.

I latched my mouth onto her dark-brown nipple and suckled. My futa-girlfriend's creamy and warm breast milk flooded my mouth. I groaned, savoring that delight as I knelt before her. She lay reclined on my bed, propped up by pillows. My big boobs draped over her very pregnant belly.

We were due any day now.

I groaned, savoring that delicious breast milk. I swallowed the creamy treat. It was so sweet and wonderful. The cantaloupe aftertaste was a thrill. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as that hot delight poured down my throat.

A hard futa-dick pressed into my shaved pussy.

"Ooh, Shannon, that looks so delicious," the wonderful Ruru said right before she thrust her girl-dick into my cunt.

I shuddered at the feeling of the pregnant futa-slime fucking my well-bred cunt. Her swollen belly rubbed over my rump as she drove her shaft to the hilt in my juicy pussy. I clenched down on her, my clit throbbing.

But I didn't grow my girl-cock. I would enjoy this fun just as a sexy girl.

She drew back her hips as my cunt squeezed down on her girl-cock. I loved the feeling of her futa-dick massaging my cunt walls. I nursed hard on Raquel's nipple, her creamy breast milk squirting into my mouth.

"Oh, pretty girl, that's so good," she moaned as I suckled at her wonderful delight.

"I want a taste!" Ruru moaned.

A tentacle thrust past my shoulder with a hungry mouth that latched onto my girlfriend's other nipple. The pink mouth, translucent so the dark-brown nipple could be seen as a shadow, contracted. Raquel gasped as her milk squirted into the mouth.

As I drank down more and more of my girlfriend's breast milk and Ruru fucked my juicy pussy with her thick dick, I watched that mouth drink the creamy delight. The white liquid started to fill it up, a lighter shadow in the pink. Then the tentacle swallowed.

The liquid flowed down the appendage and out of sight.

Only for it to start all over again.

It was so hot to watch as I nursed on Raquel's breast. I drank her milk as Ruru fucked my pussy hard. Her pregnant belly rubbed on my rump as her girl-cock drilled into my snatch. I loved it. I squeezed my hot twat down around her shaft.

My orgasm built in me. That wonderful burst of pleasure that would surge through my body swelled in my cunt as I enjoyed that gelatinous futa-cock fucking me. I wiggled my hips, stirring her around in my pregnant twat.

"Oh, wow, that's yummy," Ruru moaned, her tentacle-mouth swallowing more of Raquel's breast milk.

"And feels so naughty," moaned my girlfriend. "Oh, wow, that's just wild the way you're both nursing on me."

I bet it was. My nipples ached as they rubbed against my girlfriend's pregnant belly. I shuddered, Ruru fucking me so hard. She rammed her girl-cock into my snatch. She pounded me with all that passion. I loved the way she drilled into me.

I suckled hard on Raquel's nub. She whimpered as I drank that breast milk. It was a thrill to enjoy this passion. I was so glad that her milk came out. My nipples ached more and more. They tingled against her pregnant belly.

Was my milk coming in?

I shuddered and popped my mouth off my girlfriend's nipple. I shuddered as I arched my back and brought my heavy tits to her face. Our swollen bellies rubbed together, Ruru's girl-cock thrusting hard into my cunt.