Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm lactating," I moaned. "Like you set me off, Raquel!"

"Ooh, that sounds yummy," she said as she cupped my left breast and brought my Double D towards her lips. She latched onto my nipple.

She suckled.

I groaned as she nursed but didn't feel my milk squirting into her mouth. She nursed harder and harder. I felt this... barrier. Then it crumbled as the pressure burst in my nub. I gasped as my milk gushed into her mouth.

"Raquel!" I moaned, my cunt squeezing down on Ruru's girl-dick. "Ooh, drink my milk. Gulp it down!"

She did while Ruru kept nursing from her nipple. The futa-slime slammed her girl-cock into me, churning up my pussy. It felt even more intense with my milk streaming into her mouth. She gulped it down with such passion.

"Oh, I have to try your breast milk, Shannon," Ruru moaned.

Her tentacle nursing on Raquel's nipple split. A second one thrust off it and bent around to latch onto my right nipple. I groaned as the futa-slime nursed from me, too. After that same building pressure, my milk spurted into her tentacle-mouth.

I shuddered, watching my milk and Raquel's flowing down the two tentacles to where they met and merged into a stream of breast milk that Ruru enjoyed. It was so wild. My cunt clamped down hard as I hurtled towards my orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, on the verge of bursting in orgasmic delight. "Oh, Ruru, just keep thrusting into me."

"I will!" she moaned.

She buried into me with that amazing clit-cock. My nipples throbbed as Raquel and Ruru sucked down my milk. They drank my creamy treat. It was an amazing moment. My pussy clenched down hard on the futa-slime's cock.

I hit that point.

I climaxed.

"Yes!", I howled. The pleasure surged through me.

My cunt rippled and writhed. It was an amazing ecstasy that rushed through my pregnant pussy. My twat spasmed around Ruru's futa-dick. She moaned as she rammed into me, her belly rubbing on my ass.

Raquel kept gulping down my breast milk as Ruru plowed to the hilt in me. She gasped. Her hot cum flooded my pregnant snatch. My cunt writhed around her erupting cock. I gasped in delight, nursing at her.

I loved sucking out the cum. I savored the pleasure rushing through me. My head tossed from side to side, my redhead hair dancing. It was an amazing passion. I shuddered as my cunt milked Ruru's dick. More and more of that hot cum pumped into me.

"Oh, my god," I groaned. "Oh, that's so good. I love it. This is amazing. Yes, yes, I love that you fell from space, Ruru!"

"Me, too," she moaned, her dick spraying my cunt with all her cum.

She filled me with her jizz. It was an amazing rush. I shuddered, my eyes fluttering. Such joy swelled through me as my pregnant belly rubbed into my girlfriend's. I couldn't wait to be a mother. This was such a wonderful life.

~ * ~

Ruru -- One Month Later

Everyone but Morgan, who still had a few months to go, had their babies.

They were all so cute. Shannon had her daughter Casey, Raquel had Rosa, and Calista had Samantha. Nora Mathers had Britney while Stephanie Mathers had Jill. Veronica was Kylie's daughter, Pita was Mrs. Santiago's, and April was Kaylani's daughter. Just so many cute babies.

But now it was my turn.

Which was why I was outside, staring up at the stars. I had come from up there. Somewhere. I didn't ever want to go back, but I did need to divide. I had to reproduce. Mitosis was how it worked. There would be two of me in a moment.

The division started. I felt my body splitting in half. I trembled as my mind divided. I didn't feel any different as the two halves of me came apart. I suddenly had the normal mass when I had arrived. I was no longer pregnant.

And New-Ruru stood before me. She looked down at her, wearing Shannon's appearance with Morgan's pigtails. I smiled. She smiled back. We were the same, but from this point on, we would be different. Have new experiences and become new people.

"Have fun out there," I said.

"Have fun with them," New-Ruru said. "I'm sure I'll pop by from time to time, but there's so much of this world to see."

Already, the differences were showing.

"In fact," New-Ruru said, "I think I'll check up on Lieutenant Seabrook. I hear that she quit the military."

"Well, she is still looking for aliens," I said.

"Right!" New-Ruru quivered, her pink body jiggling. "Maybe we can have fun. I'll keep in touch."

"Good luck!"

She turned and headed off to play in the world. But I was happy here with my best friend Shannon and her family. I was in such a good mood. I hummed as I headed back inside to see all the babies again.

I was so glad that I fell onto this world. It was amazing to be free of my prison.

The END