Futa University Boy-toy Pt. 03

Story Info
Krissi is moved further to the feminine side.
4.2k words
4.54
19k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,138 Followers

This is another installment in the story of Krissi, the boytoy, who is owned by Jin-Li, the Futa student. It will help your understanding of the story if you read the first two installments first. Everyone is over 18. Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------

A Trip to the Library

Krissi received somewhat of a respite after his first day of class with Jin-Li. The scene in History class was demeaning for Krissi and the next classes of the day were not much better. Jin played with his little prick during every class and he found himself squirming and cumming seemingly constantly. They ate lunch under a tree in the common and when they had finished and Krissi had cleaned up their stuff, Jin pulled his pants down, coaxed him into kneeling on all fours and proceeded to fuck him in front of about ten people lounging around the common.

Jin received quite a bit of homework and knuckled down and hit the books when they got back to their room after the last class. They broke for dinner, which they had in the school cafeteria and then it was back to the room for more study. Krissi helped Jin with the homework and was surprised at how much he had retained from the day's lectures, despite Jin's constant attention to his prick. They took a break after completing each class assignment. The break consisted of Krissi kneeling before Jin and sucking on her cock till she shot her load in his mouth. He was getting good at this cock sucking thing if he said so himself.

When it was time for sleep, Jin slowly stripped Krissi and carried him to bed, plopping him down on the mattress and proceeding to slide her cock into his boy-pussy. She fucked him for almost an hour straight, cumming inside him five times in that hour. When she was done, she wrapped Krissi in her arms and cuddled next to him promptly falling asleep. Krissi lay there for almost forty-five minutes, his boy-pussy sore with Jin's cum oozing out of it.

Tuesday, the second day of school brought only two classes for Jin and Krissi to attend in the morning -- math and science. These were not Jin's strong suits, so she listened with focused attention and instructed Krissi to take copious notes. Jin did not play with Krissi's privates that morning or during lunch in the cafeteria. After lunch, the two took a trip to the library to do their research for the assigned history paper they had to work on. Jin led Krissi by the hand into the library and approached the desk.

"Hi," Jin said to the librarian. "I need to do research for a paper. Where's the best place to do that?"

"Hi, sweetie." The librarian smiled at Jin. "Work tables are in the room through the door on your right. There are quite a few, so you should find room to do your research there. You can take your boytoy with you, but there is no fucking or cock sucking allowed in the study room. If you feel the need to do either, you can bring your boytoy to the lounge area over there. We do ask that you keep the noise down as much as possible. So if he is prone to crying out in pain, or ecstasy, you may want to ball-gag him. I have extras available here at the desk. The stacks are a safe area. If you need to send your boytoy to retrieve books, the stacks are off limits to any extra-curricular activity, from you or any other girl."

"So, I can safely send him to the stacks?" Jin confirmed.

"Yes." The librarian responded. "It's even safe for herd in the stacks or the study room. But that shouldn't be a problem for your boytoy. He's clearly marked as your property and can't even be touched without your permission anywhere on campus."

"Yes. He's mine!" Jin exclaimed and took Krissi's hand and led him to the study room. They picked a table and sat and made a list of the books they needed to start their research.

"That ought to get is started pretty well." Jin sat back and declared. "Take this list to the stacks and pull what we have on the list and bring them back here. And don't dawdle, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress Jin." Krissi answered and left the study room for the stacks.

The books he needed were on the second level, near the back. Krissi sighed; at least he would be alone for a brief period while he pulled the needed books. Being with Jin constantly he was afraid he was beginning to lose his masculinity. The first book he located was on a high shelf and he rolled the stack ladder over to access it. He was standing on the third rung of the ladder and leaning for the book when he felt a pinch on his ass followed by a caress of both ass-cheeks.

"Mistress Jin! The librarian said no fooling around in the stacks." Krissi exclaimed.

"I'm not Mistress Jin." A strange voice said quietly. "And I'm definitely not fooling around."

"Morgana! Leave me alone! I belong to Mistress Jin!" Krissi exclaimed.

"I don't give a shit who you think you belong to, bitch!" Morgana stated as she snaked her hand up Krissi's leg and began to squeeze and rub his little prick. "I want to tap that boy-pussy you're hiding in these tight little short-shorts. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you until you can't stand! Now come here, kitten. Come to mommy."

Morgana dragged Krissi off the ladder and pressed him against the stack of books. She pinned Krissi's hands over his head and plunged her tongue into Krissi's astonished mouth. Her leg spread Krissi's thighs apart and forced itself against Krissi's cock. Krissi's prick began to harden from Morgana's insistent attentions and Krissi began to moan and dry-hump Morgana's leg as his passion rose. Morgana grabbed Krissi's ass cheeks and guided the little slut in his humping. Morgana began to undo Krissi's pants button and zipper when they heard a voice behind them.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jin-Li shouted as she violently pushed Morgana away from Krissi causing the aggressive Futa to fall flat on her ass on the library floor.. "Krissi is mine! My paid-for property! Get your filthy hands off of him!"

"Morgana. Explain yourself." From another voice, the librarian standing in back of Jin, observing the scene.

"The little bitch came on to me." Morgana pouted as she picked herself up from the floor.

"You should have spurned the boytoy's advances. You should be stronger than any boytoy; physically and resolutely."

"But he has such a sexy ass!" Morgana protested.

"You know the rules," the librarian responded. "You must leave the library at once. And I will report this to the administration. Your library privileges are suspended pending a resolution from the administration. Now leave."

Morgana glanced quickly at Krissi and gave the stunned boy a wink then moved slowly out of the stacks and down the stairs, followed by the librarian.

The librarian paused at the stairs to address Jin-Li. "Clean up your boytoy and come downstairs." She instructed.

"Thank-thank you, Misstress." Krissi said shakily to Jin.

Jin slapped him violently across the face nearly knocking him to the floor.

"So! You're coming on to other girls, are you, whore?!" Jin shouted.

"N-no, Mistress." Krissi sobbed. "She assaulted me."

"If you want to be everyone's fuck-toy, I can cut you loose into the herd. "Let's go show everyone your wares, so they'll get in line to fuck you and destroy your little ass!"

Jin grabbed Krissi by the hair and pulled him down the stairs and into the lounge area.

"Take your clothes off, whore! Show the girls what you've got!"

"No, please, Jin." Krissi begged.

"Jin?! Jin?!" Jin shouted.

"N-no! I meant Mistress Jin." Krissi cowered as Jin raised her hand again.

"Get out of those clothes right now." Jin said menacingly as she lowered her hand.

They had drawn quite a crowd during their exchange and were now ringed by a large group of Futas watching the proceedings.

"Get on your knees, whore." Jin growled as Krissi tossed away his top and stood totally naked.

Krissi slumped to his knees, head bowed, before Jin.

"Suck my cock, slut. And take it all." Jin commanded as she shed her skirt and panties and dropped them to the floor.

Krissi began to rise to walk closer to Jin, but Jin stopped him with an angry command.

"On your knees, sissy. Crawl to your Mistress."

"Yeah! Make him crawl!" Krissi heard from somewhere in the circle as he crawled to Jin and wrapped his hand around Jin's already stiff and throbbing girl-cock.

"Make him take it all!" from elsewhere in the circle. "Fuck his mouth!" from another voice.

"You heard the girls." Jin said. "Now get busy and show them what an accomplished little cock-sucker you are."

Krissi opened his mouth and slid the glistening head of Jin's cock in, tears streaming down his face as his tongue massaged the moist tip. He began to slowly swallow more of the now familiar length of Jin's rod, but Jin was impatient and violently thrust into Krissi's mouth and down his throat. Krissi gagged, but then his training from the last few days kicked in and he breathed through his mouth and Jin began to madly fuck him.

"Oh, god, look at the bitch take it all." From the circle of Futas.

"What a cocksucker!" from elsewhere in the circle.

Jin made short work of Krissi's throat and soon her cock began to spasm and shoot its load down Krissi's throat. But as she began spewing her cum into Krissi, she abruptly pulled out of the boy's mouth and began to spray her semen all over Krissi's face and neck and chest. As her orgasm subsided, Jin cupped Krissi's chin and spoke.

"Open, your mouth, whore!" Jin commanded.

Krissi complied and Jin squeezed the last of her spunk onto Krissi's tongue.

"Now swallow, like a good little sissy-bitch."

Krissi swallowed and then slumped onto his haunches, covered in Jin's cum and eyes downcast, quietly sobbing with shame. How could this be happening to him? How had he stooped to this depraved state of being?

From the back of the lounge, just outside the now dissolving circle of Futa girls, Harriet Winter looked on and smiled.

Drinks with Harriet

"Jin-Li" Harriet called as she approached Jin and Krissi. "Why don't you dress your boytoy and bring him over to the tables outside the cafeteria. We can have a drink and a talk and help the two of you recover from the trauma you've just experienced."

"I wanna take him home and fuck him!" Jin replied. "I wanna fuck him till he can't stand so he knows who his Mistress is!"

"Settle down, Jin. Dress him and bring him and we'll talk.

Jin glared at Harriet, but she complied and helped Krissi put his clothes on. Harriet was already halfway across the common, approaching the cafeteria outdoor tables when Jin finished dressing Krissi. She grabbed her boytoy's hand and led him towards Harriet. By the time they arrived, Harriet was seated at a table apart from the remnants of the lunch crowd and a waitress was waiting to take her order.

"Jin-Li, Krissi, sit down." Harriet motioned to the chairs across from her. "Jin, what would you like to drink?"

"I'll have an iced tea." Jin responded.

"And I will have an iced coffee," Harriet addressed the waitress. "Also, there is a milkshake labeled 'Krissi' in the cafeteria refrigerator. Please bring that along with our drinks."

"Yes ma'am," the waitress replied and went off to fill the order.

"I don't know what we're doing here." Jin pouted. "I need to get this whore home and discipline him."

"Settle down, Jin-Li." Harriet instructed. "You need to get control of yourself. Now I've talked with the librarian while you were having your fun with Krissi and it appears the bulk of the fault here lies with Morgana. She has violated a number of rules that are at the core of decorum here at FUCT. First, she attempted to fuck a boytoy in a campus safe space. We have safe spaces for a reason and we are inflexible when it comes to enforcing the rules there. Secondly, Morgana fucked an owned boytoy. It wouldn't have been as bad if Krissi were herd, but he is your property. Order would break down totally if we didn't have the auction slave market and the rules of ownership respected. And we're not about to let order at FUCT fall apart."

"So what are you going to do about it?" Jin demanded.

"I'm recommending to the board that Morgana be expelled. Her violations of the rules were egregious enough that we need to send a clear message to the other girls; otherwise, we risk destroying the boytoy program. And the board always accepts my recommendations. It appears that Krissi was not at fault in this matter. Morgana is a very powerful and seductive Futa and she obviously overwhelmed Krissi and tried to take advantage of him."

"Thank you, Mistress Winter." Krissi sobbed softly, his shoulders shaking.

"I guess you're right." Jin said resignedly as their drinks arrived; the two iced drinks for Harriet and Jin and a large milkshake for Krissi.

Harriet and Jin sipped their drinks, but Krissi sat silently, eyes downcast.

"Drink your milkshake, Krissi," Harriet instructed the boy. "It will soothe you and calm you down."

Krissi drew a sip through the straw in the drink and made a sour face.

"It tastes funny." Krissi said.

"Well, it's not really a milkshake, per se." Harriet explained. "I call it that, but it doesn't actually have any milk in it."

"What's in it?" Jin asked.

"It's a special concoction designed to relax and soften a boytoy to make him calmer and more compliant."

"But what are the ingredients?" Jin pressed as Krissi took another drink of the thick, off-white liquid.

"For now, let's just say that they are my special secret ingredients." Harriet smiled.

"Now drink up, dear, like a good little sissy-boy." Harriet instructed Krissi. "And you have a long spoon in the drink so you don't waste a precious drop."

"The Futas here treat me like a little girl." Krissi complained to Harriet. "First, Jin-Li, now Morgana. I'm a boy. I don't want to be a girl." Krissi stated quietly. "I want to get out of this place. I want to go home."

Jin started to protest, but Harriet stopped her with a look and a raised hand.

"Of course, Krissi." Harriet said. "If that's what you want, we must comply. We can't legally prevent you from exercising your rights as a free member of society. I'll arrange to have your things brought to the administration office and I'll instruct them to release the photos and videos of you sucking cock and being fucked in the ass by a huge dick to social media. Your parents will want to know why you've left university, so when you actually depart I'll make sure we email those pictures and videos to them."

"No, please, you can't do that." Krissi begged.

"Of course, we can, dear. It's all in the indenture that you signed. The one you didn't read before signing. To make sure there's no legal question, I can arrange to email the indenture to your family so they understand what a depraved little slut you've been, giving yourself to Jin-Li and becoming her cockslut." Harriet smiled. "Unless, you'd like to be a good boy and reconsider?"

"I-I'll be good. I won't leave." Krissi surrendered.

"I knew you would see reason, dear." Harriet smiled as she rose from her seat. "And now, if you'll excuse me Jin-Li, I need to go tend to the Morgana situation. Don't forget, dinner at my house this Friday. I'll see you both then. And make sure Krissi finishes his milkshake."

Harriet whisked away toward the administration building.

As Krissi slurped down the rest of the milkshake and spooned the residue into his mouth, Jin-Li rose and stood above him.

"Let's go, bitch. You're still getting fucked, but it'll be a pity fuck instead of an anger fuck." Jin smiled devilishly. "In fact it will be a lot of pity fucks!"

And grabbing Krissi by the hand, she led her boytoy towards the dorms.

Boytoy Playtime

The next day was a full day of classes -- two in the morning and two in the afternoon.

Jin-Li and Janet agreed to meet for lunch. Jin and Krissi were waiting in the common when they spied Janet and her boytoy, Dana, walking towards them. Dana looked transformed. The boy was wearing knee high white socks below an impossibly short skirt. It was obvious, even from a distance that Dana's legs had been shaved, as well as his arms. He wore a white midriff sleeveless blouse and a pink bow in his hair. Janet was leading him with a leash attached to a pink collar around Dana's neck. As they drew closer, Jin could see that Dana was wearing light makeup.

"Holy shit!" Jin exclaimed after she and Janet had hugged hello. "Do my eyes deceive me? Or have you done stuff to your boytoy?"

"I guess it is a pretty drastic transformation from the last time you saw him." Janet chuckled.

"Does he have tits?!" Jin questioned.

"They're just starting to show now." Janet answered. "We're going to take him into town to buy a training bra this weekend."

"Wow! How did you grow his tits?" Jin asked.

"I talked about feminizing him with Ms. Winter. She gave me the tools to effect his transformation."

"I thought you were just going to fuck him without changing him." Jin said.

"That was our initial agreement when I took him over the summer semester. I was going to hold to it, until the first time I fucked him. I knew at that point that I wanted to make him my gurly-boy. So I went to Ms. Winter and explained my intent and she helped me to start Dana down the road to being a gurly-boy."

"You devious bitch." Jin chuckled.

"There wasn't much of a change right away. But over time, the changes were becoming noticeable. His body began to soften and his tits began to sprout. He asked what was happening to him, so I had to come clean. We discussed my desire to own him long-term, even after college, and he agreed that he'd like that. When I told him that the only way I'd keep him would be to turn him gurly, he agreed and we accelerated the process."

"How?" Jin asked.

"Ms. Winter helped again with more ideas on how to speed up the process."

"We need to talk about this more." Jin said. "I need details."

"Why don't we let the boys go play while we have a chat." Janet suggested.

"I don't know... " Jin hesitated.

"No one will fuck them while they're marked as ours, especially now that Morgana has been expelled. No one would dare touch an owned boytoy."

"All right." Jin agreed.

"Would you like to play with Krissi?" Janet asked Dana.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" Dana smiled.

"Why don't you take Krissi under that tree where we can keep an eye on you." Janet said, removing the leash from Dana's collar.

"C'mon, Krissi." Dana said, grabbing his hand.

"Do I have to, Mistress Jin?" Krissi pleaded.

"Be a good boy and go play with Dana." Jin ordered her boytoy.

And the two boytoys walked hand in hand to the tree Janet had indicated and sat down in the cool grass.

"Do you like being turned into a girl?" Krissi asked Dana after they had settled down.

"I didn't at first. But I got used to it. The more girly I became the more I began to like it. Janet has a wonderful cock and fucks me like a girl. And, I have to confess, I've come to love that too."

"Well, I'm not going to become a gurl." Krissi responded. "I'm a boy and I'm going to stay a boy."

"How do you think you can do that?" Dana asked.

"I'll stay with Jin-Li until the end of the semester, when my indenture is up and then I'm going to get the hell out of this place and go home." Krissi said defiantly.

"You don't really think they're going to let you do that, do you?" Dana asked.

"I will!"

"That's too bad if you do, I was hoping we could be friends, just like our Mistresses. You're really already a pretty boy." Dana said and began to caress Krissi's knee."

"Please don't do that." Krissi protested, but didn't push Dana's hand away. The boy's touch on his leg was too silky and soothing.

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,138 Followers
12