Futa University Boy-toy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you like to be touched?" Dana said quietly as he moved his hand up Krissi's leg and caressed the mesmerized boy's thigh.

"I -- I do." Krissi said. "But boys shouldn't touch each other like this."

"Do you like when Mistress Jin-Li touches you?" Dana asked.

"Yes."

"Do you like when she touches your clitty?" Dana asked as he moved his hand between Krissi's legs and gently squeezed and rubbed his prick.

"Yes, but she's a girl, or at least part girl. Boys shouldn't touch each other like this." Krissi sighed, but still didn't push Dana's hand away from his hardening prick.

"Boys do this to each other all the time, baby." Dana said as she could feel Krissi's pre-cum seep into the boys shorts. "Gay boys do this."

"But -- but I'm not gay." Krissi gasped and squirmed.

"Do you suck cock?" Dana asked as he unbuttoned Krissi's shorts.

"Yes, but it's girl-cock." Dana moaned as Dana lowered the zipper on his shorts.

"Gay boys suck cock." Dana answered as he snaked his hand into Krissi's shorts and rubbed Krissi's cock through his satin panties. "Do you take cock up your ass?"

"But it's girl-cock." Krissi protested as Dana coaxed his shorts off of him.

"Gay boys take cock up the ass. They call them twinks, girly boys." Dana said as he freed Krissi's prick from his panties and began to stroke it from base to glans spreading Krissi's pre-cum over the entire clitty.

"Oh, please, no more." Krissi begged.

"Let's be gay boys, just for now, and play with each other's clitty's." Dana urged as he removed Krissi's panties. "Will you play with my clitty, little gurl?" Dana asked as he pulled the foreskin down unsheathing the head of Krissi's uncut cock.

"Oh, yes!" Krissi gasped and Dana quickly stood and removed his own skirt and panties. He pinned Krissi to the ground, arms above his head and plunged his tongue into Krissi's sweet mouth. As their tongues dueled wildly, Krissi could feel Dana's hard prick against his thigh, throbbing for release. Dana kissed and licked his way down Krissi's neck to his chest where he grabbed one nipple between his thumb and forefinger teasing it while his tongue licked the other nipple and he sucked on Krissi's flat titty.

"Oh, please, more!" Krissi begged as Dana released his nipples and quickly moved to a sixty-nine position on top of Krissi. He quickly sucked Krissi's throbbing little clitty into his mouth as the pinned boy writhed underneath him.

Krissi gasped with pleasure. Dana's little clitty was right above his mouth leaking pre-cum onto Krissi's nose and lips. Krissi extended his tongue and tentatively licked at the tip of Dana's cut clitty. This caused Dana to suck even harder on Krissi's clitty. When he did, Krissi sucked all of Dana's prick into his own mouth and began to suck as if his life depended on it. The two boytoys were locked in ecstatic embrace shutting out the world around them, moaning and writhing in unbridled pleasure.

But the world wasn't shut out. Quite a circle of Futas and boytoys had gathered around this scene of lust and were intently watching the two boytoys locked in their passionate embrace. A couple of the futas were rubbing or jacking their own boytoy's pricks as they watched the scene play out. The moans of these spectator boytoys added to the overall atmosphere of hunger and desire.

Jin-Li and Janet had moved near the tree and were also watching their boytoys locked in heat. Janet smiled at an astonished Jin-Li.

"I knew that you wanted Krissi to become a true gurly-boy. But to accomplish that you need to break him first and then remake him. You need to destroy any sense of being masculine that he has. You're my friend, and Dana likes Krissi, so I employed him to help cast doubts in Krissi's mind about being masculine to help your cause. From the looks of it, he is succeeding very nicely."

As Janet said the last, Dana's throbbing prick exploded into Krissi's mouth. Krissi responded by shooting her load into Dana's mouth. The two little sluts were locked together, squirming, moaning and quivering, cum dripping from the corner of their cock-filled mouths.

"We'd better separate and dress them." Janet giggled. "Or we'll be late for class.

To be continued....

12