Futa University Boy-toy Pt. 04

Story Info
Will Jin sell Krissi?
5.5k words
4.53
16.2k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,135 Followers

Here is the latest installment in the saga of Krissi, the boytoy. The story is beginning to take a darker turn. If dominance, submission and reluctance to submit upset you. It's probably not the story for you. Once again, I recommend reading Parts 1-3 for background (and pleasure, I hope!). As always, all characters are over the age of 18.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visiting Harriet

Jin made sure that she and Krissi were on time for their evening with Harriet Winter. Despite some resistance from him, Jin made sure that Krissi would be appropriately dressed for the visit. She dressed him in pink panties, a tight pink tube top and a short, white skirt that barely covered Krissi's ass and little prick.

They arrived promptly at six and were surprised when they were greeted at the door by a masculine looking guy who was probably in his thirties. He was short and slight but didn't have any discernible feminine characteristics.

"Hi, you must be Jin-Li, and property." He smiled as he ushered them in. "I'm Frank, Mistress Harriet's boytoy. The Mistress is expecting you.." He said ushering them into a large sitting room where Harriet Winter was lounging in an armchair. Harriet stood to greet them.

"I'm so glad you could make it, Jin. And glad you could bring your boytoy with you. Please sit." Harriet said indicating an armchair across from her."

Jin moved to sit in the chair and Krissi looked around for seating and started for a sofa facing the armchairs.

"Where are you going, Krissi?" Harriet asked.

"To sit, Ms. Winter."

"The proper place for a boytoy is to sit at the feet of his Mistress. Please sit on the floor by Mistress Jin's chair." Harriet instructed.

"Yes, ma'am." Krissi said as he turned red in the face and plopped down at Jin's feet.

"Very good, Krissi. But don't call me 'ma'am'. Now that you are a FUCT boytoy, you must show me the proper respect and call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress." Krissi responded quietly, eyes downcast.

Frank appeared with a tray of drinks; a scotch on ice for Harriet, a rum fix for Jin, and a fruity looking concoction with an unusual straw and umbrella for Krissi. He distributed the drinks and set the tray down on the coffee table before seating himself at Harriet's feet. Harriet placed her hand on Frank's head and began to idly run her fingers through his hair.

"Am I supposed to drink out of this straw?" Krissi asked, looking at Harriet.

"Yes, dear, you are." Harriet responded.

"But it looks like -- like a cock on top!" Krissi exclaimed.

"Of course, it does, dear. And you'll notice that you have to suck really hard to get the liquid through it." Harriet said. "It's designed that way so that the boytoy who drinks from it is constantly reminded that he is a cocksucker and sucking cock is one of his main duties to his mistress. Now suck your drink, Krissi!" Harriet ordered.

Jin giggled as she watched her boytoy trying to suck his drink into his mouth. "Can I get one of those straws, Ms. Winter?" she asked.

"Of course, Jin-Li. I'll text you the contact information for the distributor."

"Thank you," Jin responded. "I am a little surprised at your boytoy, though."

"Why is that?" Harriet asked.

"I'm not surprised that you have a boytoy. But I guess I would have expected something more feminine than Frank." Krissi responded.

"Frank has been with me for many years now and is just indispensable." Harriet said to Jin.

Just then a pretty girl in a French maid's outfit with an impossibly short skirt entered with a tray of hors d'oeuvres and curtsied. At least Jin thought it was a pretty girl, but on closer inspection she could see that it was actually a young boy who looked very, very girlish.

"Thank you, Claudia." Harriet smiled at the maid. "Put them down on the cocktail table and stand next to Frank."

"Yes, Mistress." The girl responded quietly.

"You look confused, Jin." Harriet laughed quietly.

"I am. Frank is kind of masculine and this maid-boy, or whatever he is, looks like a girl."

"Yes, dear." Harriet responded. "You see, I like to groom my toys by their function in life. I met Frank when I was a student at FUCT. We didn't have boytoys available on campus back then, so I had to do my stalking in town. Frank was working at a grocery store and I knew I had to have him the moment I saw him. So I invited him out for drinks and he accepted. We met at a bar after his shift. After just a few drinks, he found himself in my car, making out with me quite eagerly. As things got heated, I let him feel me up. He liked my breasts, but he got quite a shock when he put his hand between my legs and discovered a growing 'surprise.'"

"I'll bet!" Jin responded with rapt attention.

"Well, he tried to stop everything right then and there." Harriet continued. "But I was too hot and worked up to let it end. I simply overpowered him, pantsed him, and slid my cock right into his tight boy-pussy."

"Wow!" Jin gasped.

"He cried and whimpered the first time I took him. But in no time the pain of being fucked by my very large cock subsided and he was moaning like a little slut. When I finished with him and dropped him off at his place, he said he didn't think he wanted to do that again. He didn't say he hated it, mind you. He didn't say he wouldn't. He said he didn't 'think' he wanted to do it again. That's when I knew I had him. I called him a few days later and invited him to come and see the campus. He accepted and I gave him a quick tour and then took him to my room. I kept him there the entire weekend and fucked him and taught him to deep throat me. By the time I took him back to town, he was totally mine. He quit his job and moved in with me a few weeks later. So, I guess in a way, Frank was the very first FUCT boy-toy."

"But why didn't you make him look girly?" Jin asked.

"I really got off on the fact that he's masculine and yet he is my slave. He obeys me in everything."

"You travel a lot." Jin said. "Do you take him with you?"

"No. It's not practical for me. But I make sure that when I'm gone he does his chores around the house and he gets no sexual release. I'm the only one who is allowed to make him cum."

"How can you do that, if you're far away?" Jin asked Harriet.

"I simply cage him."

"You lock him in an animal cage?!" Jin gasped.

"No, dear." Harriet chuckled. "I lock his cock in a steel cock cage. If he even tries to get hard, it hurts like hell. So he's trained to resist sexual arousal when I'm not here. He is so grateful for release when I return and unlock him. Claudia, on the other hand is locked in perpetual chastity. Her cage never comes off."

"So she never has sex." Jin declared.

"I didn't say that, dear. When I'm home, I fuck Claudia at least once a day; sometimes more. She has such a tight, luscious little boy-pussy. And Claudia always comes in her cage when I fuck her."

"Doesn't it hurt when her cock gets hard?" Jin asked.

"It doesn't get hard anymore, dear. Claudia has prostate orgasms. Her cock doesn't spurt the way Frank's or Krissi's does. It just constantly drips cum until her little balls are empty."

"Wow!" Jin responded. "Where did you get Claudia?"

"Claudia was originally Claude, a boy in the second class of boy-toys. No one bought him, so he became herd. I'm afraid we had a very sexually starved class of girls that year and Claude was getting fucked and gobbling cock-cum almost continually. In a few weeks, he became pretty much a mindless gob of flesh."

"Why didn't he just quit and leave FUCT?" Jin asked.

"He couldn't, dear. We film all of our boy-toys 'in the act', so to speak. Of course we don't want to compromise any of our girls by revealing their identity. But it's not hard to film a cock penetrating an ass or a boy sucking on a throbbing cock. If a boy says he's leaving, we simply show him the pictures and videos of him sucking and being fucked and let him know that he's free to go, but the pics will be sent to his family and posted on social media; plus we'll send them out with any transcripts a prospective employer requests We haven't had a boy not honor his indenture once he's made aware of this. But Claude was a different story."

"How so." Jin asked.

"With Claude it was 'cock go in, brain seep out'. He was boy-pussy fucked and throat fucked so much that he simply wasn't functional anymore. So I took him into the house here and made him my boy-toy. I had always wanted a boy that I could completely feminize and turn into a mindless sissy-slut. So that's what I did with Claude. He became Claudia, my French maid. He's able to do simple tasks and respond to commands and he's the perfect little mindless cum-slut in bed."

"Wow!" Jin said amazed.

"Would you like to see the little sissy's cage, Jin?"

"Yes, please!" Jin answered.

"Remove your dress, slut." Harriet ordered Claudia.

Claudia did not hesitate. She immediately disrobed and stood in front of everyone in just bra and panties.

"She's got a small cock, but really nice-size tits." Jin said.

"Remove your bra, Claudia, and show Mistress Jin-Li your titties." Harriet ordered and Claudia hurried to comply. "Claudia was in a training bra shortly after I started her feminizing treatments. But her chest grew quickly and she is now a c-cup. I like the size, so I'm keeping it there. Remove your panties, sissy."

Claudia removed her frilly panties and stood butt naked. Her steel cock cage was her only remaining item of clothing.

"Can I touch her cage?" Jin asked Harriet.

"Walk over to Mistress Jin-Li and let her inspect your cage, Claudia."

Claudia walked over to Jin who immediately began to closely inspect Claudia's encased clitty.

"Wow! She'll never get out of this thing; especially with that lock on it. But her balls are still exposed."

Claudia moaned softly while Jin gently squeezed her balls.

"But what's this back here?" Jin asked.

"Turn around and bend over for Mistress Jin-Li." Harriet commanded.

"Holy shit! What's that in her asshole?" Jin exclaimed.

"It's a butt plug, dear." Harriet explained. "This particular model vibrates and is controlled by the remote I have here or by an app on my cell phone."

"Claudia will get a prostate milking orgasm whenever and wherever I want. Even if I'm out of town. Let me demonstrate." Harriet smiled. "Claudia, go sit in that chair."

Claudia immediately stood and walked over to a straight back wooden chair in the corner of the room. She sat down with her hands on her knees and Harriet picked up the plug remote and pressed the power button. Claudia began to fidget as Harriet slowly dialed up the power of the vibration.

"Mmmm," Claudia hummed along with the vibrator. Her little clit was obviously trying to do pushups, but the cage didn't allow it to grow.

"Ooooh!" Claudia moaned as Harriet increased the vibrations further. Claudia closed her eyes and began to squirm. She grasped her boy-titties with her hands and began to knead them and pull on her nipples as she continued moaning and squirming. Jin could hear the vibrations of the plug on the chair.

"Now I'm going to milk you of all that cum in your little balls." Harriet said with a devilish smile on her face. She dialed the power to the maximum setting.

"Ooooooh, yesssssss!" Claudia moaned as she squirmed and writhed on the chair. "Pleeeeeese!" she begged as she leaned forward on the chair.

Jin watched with amazement and Krissi looked on in horror as the boytoy's caged cock began to leak cum onto the floor. Once it started, the little tool steadily leaked drops of cum, till quite a puddle began to form on the floor.

"Noooooo!" Claudia screamed as Harriet suddenly turned the vibrator off. Claudia sat there, bent over, with hands grasping the chair, shivering and gasping. The caged prick began spasming with an increased stream of cum. They could all hear the metallic clink of the cage on the chair as Claudia came over and over. She was bent over and drooling and that drool found its way into the cum puddle. Finally, there was no cum left in the boytoy's little balls and Claudia slumped back in the chair shivering and moaning.

"You've made quite a mess, little one." Harriet addressed the spent boytoy. "What do we do with our messes?"

"We -- we clean them up, Mistress." Claudia responded quietly.

"Then get to work, slut." Harriet commanded.

Claudia slumped onto the floor to her knees and began to lick up the cum and drool that her little balls and clitty had produced.

"But that's enough about me and my pets. You two are here so I can assess where you are and how I can best help you to be what you are meant to be."

"Krissi is mine!" Jin declared. "I know what I want!"

"Yes, Jin, yes." Harriet said wearily. "By now I'm sure that the entire campus understands that Krissi is yours. I'm not here to take him away from you. I'm here to help nurture your relationship."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Winter." Jin pouted.

"Part of my helping you is assessing where you both are. So Jin, help yourself to the goodies on the table while I take Krissi into the study for a talk. Just a talk."

"O-okay." Jin-Li answered warily. "But you're not going to fuck him or anything?"

"No, dear. I'm not going to fuck him. We're just going to talk.

"Okay."

"Come with me, Krissy." Harriet commanded as she extended her hand to Krissi and helped him up. Harriet led him by the hand into the study and slid the doors closed behind them. Harriet walked over to a leather couch and sat down.

"Take a seat, baby." Harriet instructed patting the couch next to her.

"Now, tell me, baby gurl, about your experiences thus far with FUCT in general and Jin-Li in particular. After all, I want to make sure that you are fittting in properly at our university."

"Well, Ms. Winter," Krissi began uncertainly. "I don't have a real sense for the academics at the university. I always go to class with Mistress Jin-Li but she constantly plays with my cock throughout the lectures and makes me cum multiple times before classes are over. So I'm really not learning much at this point."

"I see." Harriet mused as she draped her arm across the back of the couch. "And how do you feel when Jin-Li pets this little prick in class?" Harriet asked as she placed her hand under Krissi's skirt and gently squeezed his cock through his panties. "Do you hate it? Do you like it? Do you love it? Be honest with me." Harriet urged.

"It's hard not to love it, Ms. Winter." Krissi responded and squirmed a bit as his cock began to awaken. "Mistress Jin is really expert at getting me hard and making me cum. But I walk around campus with a perpetual cum stain on my shorts. And with the khaki or white colors Mistress Jin makes me wear it really shows up a lot."

"I see. And how is your relationship with Jin-Li?"

"She acts like she owns me." Krissi pouted, squirming on the couch from Harriet's persistent attention to his prick. "She treats me more like a girl, and I'm a man, or at least a boy. And she fucks me a lot; multiple times a day. And she makes me suck on her cock when she's not fucking me. She cums in my mouth and makes me swallow it. And when she fucks my mouth, sometimes she cums down my throat right into my tummy."

"Does it make your little clitty feel good when she does these things?" Harriet asked as she gently squeezed and petted Krissi's now hardening prick.

"Ye -Yes," Krissi moaned as his cock began doing push-ups against Harriet's hand.

"Is Jin-Li ever gentle with you, baby, or does she fuck you violently?" Harriet asked the obviously distraught boy.

"She -she doesn't hurt me. At least now that I'm used to being fucked up the ass it doesn't hurt as much. But I'm afraid that I'm going to lose my identity as a man." Krissi said quietly as he felt his pre-cum began to spread into his panties from Harriet's manipulation of his prick.

"I see." Harriet said. "One of my duties as a recruiter and developer of boytoys is to ensure that they adjust well to their new lives. And that they accept and enjoy their station in life."

"Oh, thank you, Ms. Winter. I knew you would understand." Krissi said in relief.

"Of course, dear." Harriet smiled kindly. She bent over Krissi and whispered in his ear. "You are enjoying our little talk, aren't you, slut." And she rubbed Krissi's hardened, throbbing little prick as she caressed the boy's ear with her tongue.

"Oooooh!" was all Krissi could manage to moan and he squirmed under Harriet's attentions.

"Yes, dear. Moan like a little bitch in heat. Think back to your first tour of FUCT. I invited you because physically you are a perfect candidate. You're small for a boy and you have this little cock that is really more of a clitty than a real man's penis. In fact, you could never satisfy a normal woman with that pathetic little thing between your legs. But your ass! Your ass is perfect to be plowed and bred by a Futa!"

Krissi listened in both ecstasy and horror as Harriet continued talking while she fondled is now throbbing cock.

"And emotionally, emotionally you are perfect. When you saw the Futas dominating their boytoys on campus, you were enthralled. When you watched a Futa make her boytoy cum in the common, out in the open, I could see that you wished that you were that boytoy. And when I led you into the viewing room to see the naked Futa girls, you were hard before I even touched your clit. Did you resist me when I touched you?"

"N-no." Krissi stammered.

"Did you love it when I rubbed your little clitty as I am now as you watched the Futa girls stroke and cum?"

"Ye-Yes, Ms. Winter," Krissi groaned.

"Did you wish that you could be a boytoy as you came in your pants while I played with your pathetic, little cock?"

"Yes, Ms. Winter." Krissi moaned in reply.

"Are you ready to cum in your panties right now, little sissy-bitch?"

"Yesssssssss." Krissi hissed.

"Then it's time for you to accept a realistic view of life." Harriet continued. "Your true destiny may be to become the permanently owned boytoy of a Futa goddess. To be fucked and owned. To serve your Futa goddess and accept that you are nothing more than her slave, to do with as she wishes."

"No, please, it can't be true." Krissi whined as tears formed in his eyes. "Oh noooo!" the boytoy moaned as his hips began to buck and he began to cum into Harriet's caressing hand.

"That's it, bitch, shoot your pathetic little load into your panties." Harriet cajoled.

His orgasm was long and violent. When it was spent, spent, Krissi slumped against the couch. Harriet continued to gently rub his still hard cock.

"But you must accept the fact that it probably is true." Harriet counseled. "You will have a very big, life altering decision to make at the end of the semester. Your indenture will be up and Jin may no longer want you. If that is the case, you must decide whether or not to continue at FUCT. If you continue, you will take your chances of either being bought by a new futa girl, or becoming herd. Of course, you can rely on me to be here for you, to guide you in your decision."

"Thank, you Mistress." Krissi sighed. "I - I knew I could count on you."

"But now, I must go and talk with your owner. Just sit in here and let your cum dry in your panties. If they're still wet when I'm finished with Jin, your skirt should cover what just happened. And I would recommend that you not tell Mistress Jin that you came during our conversation. You would probably regret the consequences."

"Yes, Mistress." Krissi answered. "And thank you."

Harriet smiled to herself as she walked back into the sitting room closing the study doors behind her.

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,135 Followers
12