Futa University Boy-toy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,135 Followers

"Now, Jin-Li, tell me how things are going with your little boytoy. Be honest and hold nothing back. I need to assess the relationship." Harriet asked Jin as she sat down in a chair and crossed her legs. Frank immediately took his place at her feet and removed her shoe and began to massage her foot.

"Is he going to listen in?" Jin said, motioning towards Frank.

"Yes, dear." Harriet answered. "He's totally docile and completely owned. He wouldn't dare breathe a word of anything he hears in my presence."

"Well," Jin pondered. "Things with Krissi are great. He's mine!"

"Yes, yes, but that is getting rather tiresome. I want details about your ownership of him."

"Well. He's a good fuck. Great, tight boy-pussy. And he's learned to suck cock real good. And when I throat fuck him, he's learned to control his gag reflex. Of course, he can't cum as frequently as I can, but he squirts a decent number of times." Jin responded.

"I'm glad to hear the physical part of your relationship is to your liking. But has he accepted the fact that you own him? That he is no longer free?" Harriet asked.

"Wellll." Jin started.

"Well, what?" Harriet promted.

"Well, the little slut still insists that he's a boy!" Jin exclaimed. "I can't seem to get it through his thick head that he's my property and I want him to be a gurl! I mean, I've caught him putting on his boy clothes when he thought I wasn't looking! How do I get him to accept his fate?"

"If he becomes a gurl, will you like him enough to keep him? Long term?" Harriet asked the frustrated futa.

"I guess. I mean, I don't know what the next class of boytoys will look like. I might see one that I'd really have to have! Can I have two?"

"No, Jin. You get one boytoy that you can discard after a semester and replace with a new model. Is that what you will do with Krissi?"

"No! He's mine! I'll keep him forever and ever. I think. Oh, how am I supposed to know what the future holds? Anyway, I'm more likely to keep him if he becomes a gurl. Will you help me make him a gurl, Ms. Winter?"

"No."

"No?! No?! Krissi shouted. "Why not?" she demanded.

"Because he's not ready." Harriet answered.

"But you did it for Janet! You made her boytoy a gurl! Why won't you do it for me?!" Jin demanded.

"Because Janet's boytoy was ready. He had a conversation with his Mistress and accepted the fact that he must change, must evolve into what she desired, if he were to become totally owned property. He wanted it. Krissi is not ready to accept that type of reality. And, worse, you're not emotionally ready to accept that kind of responsibility. I suggest you figure out what you really want long term before we can go any further with Krissi. Go. Take him home now. Be nice to him. Try to convince him and groom him to be what you want him to be. Figure out what you want and then we can talk more." Harriet stood and motioned to the study door.

Jin, angry, rushed to the study doors and slid them open.

"C'mon, sissy, we're going home." She growled at Krissi.

Milking Krissi

The next few weeks were confusing for both Jin and Krissi.

Krissi was conflicted in his feelings about Ms. Winter. On the one hand, he felt that Ms. Winter was kind and had his best interests at heart. On the other hand, he was confused by the way she sometimes treated him as just another piece of meat, a boytoy for her to toy with.

Krissi was not conflicted in his feelings for Jin. She scared him. In the beginning, their couplings had been generally tender, verging on love making. As the semester progressed, their couplings became more violent. Jin wasn't making love to him, she was fucking him, in both his mouth and ass. And lately, she had begun to attack herd boytoys when she was finished fucking Krissi, especially when they were out in the common or other public places on campus. She was fucking insatiable. In the beginning of their relationship, Jin had talked about how she was proud to own him and would keep him forever. Now she had pretty much stopped talking about their future.

In a way, Krissi was glad. He couldn't wait for the semester to end. He was going to claim his freedom and get out of this awful place before all vestiges of his manhood were destroyed. And he was hopeful that Ms. Winter would help him. But at this particular moment, he found himself in a very uncomfortable position. Jin had been summoned to meet with Ms. Winter. Not wanting her boytoy to try and escape or wander around the campus alone, she had staked him out on their bed and tied him securely.

"Now, I don't want you going anywhere while I'm gone." Jin said mockingly. "And I don't want you playing with your little clitty and messing up my sheets. My clitty is just for me to play with." And Jin began to slowly stroke Krissi's cock, teasing it into a hard erection.

"Do you like that, little sissy?" Jin asked.

"Yes, Jin." Krissi whispered.

"Yes, Jin?! Yes, Jin?! What did you call me?!" Jin screamed and squeezed Krissi's balls really hard causing the boy to cry out in pain.

"I meant Mistress Jin." Krissi moaned in pain. "You're my Mistress." Krissi sobbed.

"Fuckin' right I am, bitch." Jin said triumphantly as she went back to stroking Krissi's throbbing little prick pulling the foreskin back off the head. "Does that feel good, slut?" Jin purred.

"Oh, yes, Mistress." Krissi groaned.

"I think we need to empty those little balls of yours, so you don't get excited thinking about me when I'm out. This ought to help." Jin chuckled as she slithered her fuck finger past Krissi's rosebud and into his boy-pussy. She found her boytoy's prostate and began to tease it, picking up the pace as her other hand continued jacking her boytoy's prick."

"Oh pleeeease!" Krissi moaned at the sensations in his ass and his pre-cum coated, throbbing prick.

"Do you want me to milk you dry, slut?" Jin demanded.

"Oh yes, please! Please milk me, Mistress." Krissi cried.

"Who do you belong to, whore?" Jin demanded.

"I belong to Mistress Jin." Krissi moaned. "Milk me! Milk me! Please milk me! Aaaargh!" the boy cried out as his prostate and his prick began to spasm. His body began to shake violently as a rope of cum spurted from his prick.

"Good boy. Good boy. Cum for me! Cum for me!" Jin said as she directed his prick so the sprays of cum would coat Krissi's chest. One violent spurt reached all the way to his face, coating his nose and mouth. Then Jin abruptly released Krissi's prick and withdrew her finger from his ass.

"No! No! Please, more!" Krissi moaned.

"Sorry, slut, but I can't be late for my meeting with that bitch, Winter." Jin said and walked to the bedroom door.

Krissi groaned in frustration. His release was not complete and his body shook with need as Jin left their dorm room.

Meeting with Ms. Winter

Jin was just on time to meet with Harriet. She expected Frank to answer the door again, but this time, Claudia, the French maid ushered her into Harriet's sitting room.

"Would you care for a beverage, my dear?" Harriet asked politely.

"No. Let's just get down to it. Whatever 'it' is." Jin sulked. Since that day that Harriet had refused to help her sissify Krissi, their interactions had been decidedly icy.

Harriet rang the servant's bell and Claudia appeared promptly.

"Claudia, bring me a scotch over ice." Harriet instructed.

"Yes, Mistress." Claudia said quietly and curtsied before leaving to complete her task.

"Where's Frank?" Jin asked.

"I sold him." Harriet said matter of factly.

"You sold him?" Jin asked incredulous. "You can do that?"

"It seems that while I was away on my scouting and recruiting trips, Frank developed a penchant for having his prostate milked. Apparently, one of the professors fucked him one day and made him cum in his cock cage. Word got around and soon two more of the faculty decided to have their fun with my boytoy as well. This unholy trio began taking regular turns with him. And the slut apparently encouraged them to fuck him as often as possible. Well, I found out. I won't allow my boytoy to be enjoyed by anyone but me. And I definitely won't keep a boytoy who likes to fool around with others. So I sold him."

"To one of the professors?" Jin asked.

"No. Those bitches will get their comeuppance in due time. I have a classmate from my graduating class who always fancied Frank. She told me if she ever had the chance to steal him from me, she would leap at it. She lives in Brazil now and when I contacted her about Frank, she jumped all over the opportunity to acquire him. His passport came in last Friday and I locked up his cock, mailed her the keys and shipped him off to Brazil on Monday."

"So Claudia will be your boytoy now?" Jin asked.

"No. She's a good worker and a decent fuck, but I am beginning to tire of her. I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep her. But I didn't call you here to talk about my boytoys. I want to talk about you, and Krissi."

"What about me and Krissi?" Jin asked warily.

"I'll cut right to the chase. What are your intentions for Krissi at the end of the semester?"

"Well, at first I thought I'd sign him up for another semester. But I'm not sure he will ever agree to be be the gurl I want. And I don't think he wants to stay here. And then I saw this boy that you were escorting around on one of your tours. Kind of looked like Krissi."

"Oh yes, Ben." Harriet mused.

"Whatever. I saw the way he responded on the tour. You had staged one of your hot little Futa girl/boytoy scenarios to see the prospects response. And while he watched Miriam molest her boytoy, Ben, or whatever his name is, started rubbing his own prick. He made himself cum! So I'm guessing that he'll be in next semester's boytoy group. If he is, I'm going to cut Krissi loose and bid on him."

"Yes, Ben will be a boytoy next semester." Harriet responded.

"I hope I can be the high bidder again. I want him!" Jin stated.

"I can guarantee that you will be the high bidder." Harriet smiled.

"I will collate the bids. You will leave yours blank. And I will fill in a number that is higher than the highest submitted."

"That's cheating." Jin said.

"We do what we need to get what we want." Harriet smiled. "I will also give you the money to satisfy your bid."

"Which means you want something in return, I presume." Jin responded. "What do you want?"

"Krissi."

"You're taking an awful chance," Jin said. "Krissi will probably leave after the semester ends and you'll be stuck high and dry with nothing."

"I'm not taking any chances, dear. I know what I want. And I always get what I want. Do we have a deal?"

"You bet your ass we have a deal." Jin said delightedly.

"Good. Send Krissi to my office tomorrow after your last class. Alone."

"Yes, ma'am!" Jin exclaimed.

To be continued. . . .

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,135 Followers
12