Futa University Boy-toy Pt. 05

Story Info
Ms. Winter takes Krissi.
6.4k words
4.55
29.7k
57

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oskarwild
oskarwild
1,126 Followers

Here is the latest chapter in the ongoing story of Krissi, the boytoy. I hadn't really intended it to stretch quite this far, but the more I wrote, the more I was inspired to continue. In any case, it will increase your understanding of the characters if you read the preceding chapters first. As always, all characters are 18 or older. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------

Krissi becomes Herd

Krissi had a confusing day. His confusion had actually begun the previous night. Jin-Li had ordered Krissi to sleep on a blanket on the floor instead of in bed with her as usual. Then this morning, Jin had let Krissi dress himself. Concerned that he had done something really bad to piss off Mistress Jin, Krissi dressed himself in panties, tube top and khaki shorts as Mistress Jin would have done. Jin did lead Krissi by the hand from class to class, but Jin did not play with Krissi's prick once during the day. After their last class, Jin led Krissi into the common.

"Harriet Winter wants to see you." Jin told Krissi.

"Will you take me there now?" Krissi asked.

"She wants to see you alone; at her house. Now." Jin stated flatly.

"So I just go?" Krissi asked confusedly.

"Are you a dumb bitch or something?" Jin sneered. "Get your ass moving now!"

Krissi, frightened by what was happening walked slowly towards the campus residence row to Harriet's house. After ringing the bell, Krissi was greeted by Claudia in her skimpy little French maid outfit.

"Mistress is waiting for you in the study." Claudia said shakily, wiping Harriet's cum off the side of her face.

Claudia led Krissi into the study.

"Hello, Krissi. Come, sit down." Harriet smiled pointing to one of the arm chairs. "I need to talk with you about your immediate future here at FUCT."

"Shouldn't Mistress Jin be here for this?" Krissi asked warily.

"No. Mistress Jin-Li is no longer involved." Harriet responded.

"I -- I don't understand." Krissi answered. A genuine fear of something terribly wrong began to grow in the pit of his stomach.

"Mistress Jin has decided not to renew your indenture for next semester. She has her eye on a member of the forthcoming class to replace you." Harriet stated.

"Bu -- but she owns me till the end of the semester?" Krissi asked hopefully.

"She could." Harriet replied. "But she has decided to cut you loose now."

"So, then I'm free?" Krissi asked hopefully.

"No, dear. Quite the contrary. Under university rules, you are an unowned boytoy until the semester ends. Simply put, you are now herd."

"No, please, that can't be true." Krissi begged.

"Those are the rules, dear. You agreed to them when you agreed to matriculate at FUCT."

"Can't you change them or something? Please?" Krissi begged.

"I can't change the rules for a mere boytoy, but I will help you transition from Jin-Li's slut to the next phase of your life."

"Oh, thank-you!" Krissi said gratefully.

"While you must finish the semester as a herd boytoy, you won't be moved to the boytoy dorm where any Futa girl can just come and have her way with you. I've arranged for Janet to prepare a room for you in her Futa dorm."

"Can't I, can't I just drop out of university now?" Krissi asked.

"Only if you're willing to pay us your full freshman year tuition now, in cash."

"I -- I don't have the money to do that." Krissi said despondently.

"Then you must fulfill your first semester commitment. Janet is waiting for you in the next room to take you to your new room. But first, you must remove all of your clothes."

"What? I mean, why?" Krissi asked confused.

"Because, as herd, you must dress in the herd uniform." Harriet smiled and picked up and unfolded a purple herd dress from the end table next to her chair. "Now strip!"

Krissi, grateful for the favor that Harriet was bestowing on her, complied. Harriet had all she could do to refrain from licking her lips with lust as she watched the nubile young boytoy strip down to just his pink panties. Harriet stood up and walked to Krissi.

"Let me help you with this." Harriet said as she slipped the purple garment over Krissi's head. She tweaked both of his nipples before reaching down and squeezing his ass-cheeks. The shirt-dress hung down to mid-thigh on Krissi's little frame. The word, "Herd" was displayed on the front; with the words, "Use Me!" on the back. Harriet picked up a little bell from the end table and Janet promptly entered the study.

"Krissi is ready for you, Janet." Harriet said to the redheaded Futa. "Take him to his new room."

"Yes, of course, Ms. Winter." Janet responded and took Krissi by the hand. "C'mon, herd-boy, I'll take care of you." And Janet led him out of Harriet's house.

"You'll be back, little gurl." Harriet smiled to herself after Janet led Krissi from the study. "You'll be back."

Breaking Krissi

"Thank you for taking care of me, Mistress Janet." Krissi said gratefully as Janet led him across the common by the hand. A couple of Futas had already approached Krissi for a fuck, but Janet had shooed them away.

"You're welcome, little one." Janet smirked. "I'm going to help you realize who you were really meant to be."

"What do you mean?" Krissi asked warily as they rode the dorm elevator to the second floor.

"I mean, that I will help you realize why you really don't want to be herd." Janet said as she led Krissi into a room at the end of the hall.

There was no bed in the room. Instead there was a strange device where the bed should have been. It was a bench of some type that Krissi had never seen before.

"Where do I sleep?" Krissi asked Janet.

"I doubt that you'll be getting much sleep, bitch." Janet replied as she coaxed Krissi's shirt-dress off of him.

"What do mean?" Krissi asked fearfully. "Ms. Winter said you would take care of me."

"We'll all 'take care' of you." Janet smirked. "See this paper tacked up on the wall? See all the names on it? Those are the Futa girls who have already signed up to enjoy you. And my name is at the top of the list; along with Peggy who seems to have arrived just in time."

"Hi, meat! Guess you no longer belong to Jin-Li as she constantly bragged. You belong to all of us now."

"No! No, please!" Krissi gasped, cowering in fear before the two Futas.

"Let's just get you comfortable on this little bench that Peggy invented just for this purpose." Janet cajoled as she stripped Krissi of his panties in one swift motion.

Each of the Futas grabbed Krissi by the arms and forced him to lean over, head down, on the leather padded bench. The bench was just wide enough to comfortably fit Krissi's torso. It had two adjustable legs with stirrups for Krissi's feet. Peggy secured Krissi's legs to the bench with Velcro cuffs while Janet secured Krissi's arms to the arms on the bench with Velcro cuffs. Krissi lay there, face down, spread eagled and vulnerable. Peggy adjusted the arms of the bench so Krissi's arms spread like a bird in flight. She then adjusted the legs of the bench so that Krissi's legs were spread wide exposing his ass and making it accessible to penetration. Krissi's chin was positioned in a half-moon cup so that Krissi's mouth would be able to easily open to any cock presented to it. When Krissi's legs were spread wide, his little prick was left dangling and exposed off the end of the bench.

"See, Krissi." Janet said. "You ass is positioned to accept Futa cock and your mouth is positioned to accept Futa cock. And your little boytoy clitty is vulnerable and available for any Futa to play with at will. Now you will know what it is to be herd."

"Please, no." Krissi sobbed. "Mistress Winter said you would take care of me."

"We should get the ball rolling." Peggy interjected. "The first of the girls who signed up will be arriving soon."

"I agree." Janet answered. "I've been waiting to find out what Jin-Li thought was so special about this boytoy. Was I signed up for boy-pussy or mouth first?"

"You get mouth now, boy-pussy your second time." Peggy replied as she removed her skirt and panties, her big Futa cock flopping out and beginning to grow at the sight of the spread-eagled boy in front of her.

"You're lucky, baby." Janet addressed Krissi while she removed her own skirt and panties. "Peggy has the biggest cock of all of us. So you'll be spread open real nice for the rest of the girls to follow. Now let me at that sweet mouth of yours, you little whore!"

Janet brought her ten inch cock close to Krissi's face. It was already coated with pre-cum, erect and throbbing like a pulsating snake ready to strike at its prey. Krissi tried to struggle against his bonds, but they held him immobile as Janet rubbed her cock-head across his lips, coating them liberally with pre-cum.

"No, please." Krissi whimpered. But Janet quickly shut him up by slipping her cock slowly into his opening mouth.

Jin-Li had taught him well and Krissi expertly swallowed all that Janet gave him. He could feel her cock pulsating against his tongue as it slowly slipped further down into his throat. Janet's cock was about the same size as Jin-Li's, so Krissi was able to swallow it with no problem. As Janet slowly began to fuck his stuffed mouth, Krissi felt activity at his boy-pussy.

Peggy was rubbing her twelve inch monster against his rosebud, seeking entry into Krissi's boy-pussy. Krissi was used to the slow entry of Jin-Li's cock into him, but Peggy was in a hurry. With one quick stroke, she violently plunged her fourteen inch monster deep inside Krissi's ass. Krissi nearly gagged on Janet's cock at the shock of being violated by Peggy.

"Omigod, Peg!" Janet breathed. "You need to do that again. The way his mouth flexed around my cock when you fucked him felt heavenly."

"You just see to your end over there." Peggy laughed as she wildly plunged in and out of the poor boy's pussy.

Soon the Futas were fucking their victim with abandon, Peggy pistoning in and out of Krissi's boy-pussy and Janet fucking his throat in rhythm with Peggy's movements. Krissi could feel his own little prick stiffening and dripping pre-cum as the two Futas wildly fucked him. The little sissy began to moan and whimper as his little prick tensed and then began to spurt his cum onto the floor below the Fucking Bench.

Janet was the first Futa to cum. Krissi could feel her cock throbbing in his mouth and throat and then tensing up and spitting a huge load of cum down his throat. It tasted slightly less sweet than Jin-Li's loads, but there seemed to be no end to the cum Janet had stored in her balls.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum inside this bitch! Oooooh!" Peggy cried as she stopped bucking inside of Krissi and stiffened up, shooting a huge load of cum into his boy-pussy. Then she suddenly pulled out of Krissi and shot her next load onto Krissi's naked back from head to tail bone, coating the prone boy in her hot cum.

"Oh shit, that was good!" Peggy exclaimed. "Who's next up, girls?"

"It's Debbie on ass and Sharon on mouth." Janet answered. "We'd better let them get their jollies. There's a bit of a line forming already and more girls are signing up. I'll see your boy-pussy later, sissy-slut." Janet giggled, slapping Krissi on the ass as she made way for the next couple.

"He better be good." Debbie said as she stepped up to Krissi's ass and slowly slipped her ten inch needy piece of meat into Krissi.

"Ooooooh. Please, nooooo!" Krissi begged as Debbie began to slowly breed him.

"Shut the bitch up, Sharon!" Debbie pleaded as she increased the pace of her fucking.

"You got it, hon!" Sharon giggled as she slid her eleven inch, cum-dripping snake into Krissi's mouth.

Krissi lost count of how many times he had been violated after the fifth pair of Futas. No sooner had one cock slipped out of his boy-pussy or mouth than another took its place. Krissi's mind soon shut down in self-defense and the boytoy became a whimpering, shivering mass of flesh taking cum at both ends.

At one point, Jin-Li showed up to check on her former property. She had signed up to fuck Krissi like all the other girls and she did so with abandon, violently plunging her throbbing cock into his boy-pussy while slapping his ass till it was glowing red.

"This is what you get for refusing to become my sissy-gurl, you little cunt!" Janet exclaimed.

When she was through with him, she took her tube of lipstick and wrote "whore" on Krissi's back. One more slap of his ass and she was officially done with her former boytoy.

The girls really got a kick out of the lipstick graffiti and decided to join in the fun. Each girl, would write something on Krissi's body after fucking his mouth or ass. Soon Krissi was covered in graffiti: "bitch", "slut", "sissy", "cum-dump" and other epithets. At some point in the first three hours that Krissi was on the bench, they turned him over and lay him on his back, making sure to restrain his arms and legs. After four hours, the campus nurse visited and checked Krissi's vitals. The poor boy was just a quivering mass of flesh, mumbling incoherently and accepting any cock into his mouth or boy-pussy. He had passed out a couple of times, but that didn't deter the Futas from continuing to fuck him. Satisfied that his vitals were okay, the nurse removed her panties and slid her cock into Krissi's ass before she left, leaving her own cum deposit in the boytoy's pussy.

At the seven hour mark, Harriet Winter arrived to inspect her future gurl. Janet was taking her third turn at Krissi's boy-pussy and was in the process of cumming inside him yet again. Krissi was aware only of the sensation of a pulsating, slimy cock sliding in and out of his ass. There was no one at his mouth just now and the senseless boy was making animal gurgles and noises as Janet stiffened and came violently inside of him. Krissi blacked out as Janet's cum filled his quivering boy-pussy. As Janet pulled her cum-dripping cock out of the boy's pussy, another Futa was in line, waiting her turn. But Harriet waved her away.

"That's enough, Janet." Harriet said. "He's broken. There's no need to continue. You've done well. Clean him up and bring him to my house."

"Of course, Ms. Winter. I'll get right on it."

Harriet's Gurl

Krissi gradually regained consciousness. He was disoriented and couldn't figure out where he was. He knew that he was no longer strapped to that fucking bench. Instead he lay in a fetal position on a soft bed under comfortable covers, with his thumb lodged in his mouth and sucking steadily on it. He was afraid to open his eyes; afraid that if he did another Futa girl would shove her cock in his mouth or in his boy-pussy. He could feel a presence on the bed, lying next to him. It was a soft, warm body whose arms were embracing the frightened boy. The body's hand slowly coaxed his thumb out of his mouth and replaced it with a soft, warm breast. Krissi hesitated at first, but then accepted the nipple that had been offered to him. As he began to suck, a warm, sweet liquid began to fill his mouth and Krissi began to nurse eagerly.

He totally emptied the breast of its milk and did not hesitate when presented a second breast. He latched on and hungrily sucked the sweet fluid into his mouth. Midway through feeding on this second teat, he felt a tremendous urge to piss. But he didn't want to wet the bed, so he resisted as well as he could.

"Let it go, baby. Empty your little bladder into your nappy." A gentle voice cooed.

Krissi didn't need further encouragement. He happily pissed into the diaper that someone had put on him as he continued to suck on the beautiful teat in his mouth. Soon after he finished pissing his pants, he began to doze off. All went black again, but this time he slept contentedly and dreamed of milky teats nourishing him.

"Well, you're finally awake, sissy." He heard Claudia say as he slowly opened his eyes finally becoming aware of his surroundings. He was laying in a bigger than king size bed under a soft, fluffy comforter in a large, luxurious bedroom.

"I was really getting tired of having to change your disgusting diaper after every feeding you took. Now you can get your ass up and take care of your own disgusting needs." Claudia complained.

"Am I, am I in Ms. Winter's house?" Krissi asked.

"What do you think, dummy?" Claudia asked. "You're not only in her house; you're in her bed. You're one lucky bitch. Now, get your ass out of bed and go into the ensuite. You can throw your diaper into the trash basket and take a shower to clean yourself off. You stink to high heaven. I don't know how Mistress tolerated it these last two days."

"Two days?" Krissi asked, unbelieving. "I've slept for two days?"

"Hardly ever even opened your eyes the entire time. 'Course if I had been fucked as bad and continuous as you, I probably would've died. I'm surprised Mistress could save you before you totally lost your fucked-up mind. Now get moving and clean yourself up. I'll leave something for you to wear to breakfast. Don't dawdle!"

Krissi did as ordered and disposed of his diaper and took a nice, long, hot shower. He stepped back into the bedroom after toweling himself off. There was a short, satin robe that barely covered his ass laid out on the bed for him and a pair of pink, fluffy slippers. He put them on and walked out of the bedroom to a waiting Claudia who took him by the hand and led him down to the kitchen for breakfast. Harriet Winter was sitting in the breakfast nook, lounging in pajamas and drinking a cup of hot, steaming coffee.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." Harriet smiled at him. "Sit down and Claudia will get your breakfast." Harriet said motioning to a chair next to her.

Krissi did as ordered and sat down. Claudia was quick with a plate of scrambled eggs and strips of bacon with a tall, cold glass of milk to wash it all down. Krissi did not realize how hungry he was and he dove right into the breakfast, quickly wolfing it down with long gulps of the sweet milk. Claudia kept his glass full as soon as he emptied it. Krissi slumped back in the chair after polishing off the last of the bacon and eggs and took a long drink of the milk, finishing it off.

"No. Please, no more." Krissi put his hand over the glass as Claudia moved to refill it.

"That will do for now, Claudia." Harriet said. "Go about your daily chores."

Claudia put the milk pitcher down giving Krissi a nasty look, curtsied, and left the room.

"I want to thank you so much for rescuing me and taking care of me." Krissi said, gratefully. "It was wonderful of you to let me sleep here and recover; and now this wonderful breakfast and that tasty milk. I've never had anything like it."

"That's because it's not cow's milk. It's my milk." Harriet stated matter-of-factly.

"Your milk?" Krissi asked incredulously. "How.....?"

"It's milk from my breasts, silly. What do you think a woman's mammary glands are for?"

"But, but you're a Futa!" Krissi exclaimed.

"And you're obviously not an expert on Futa anatomy. Yes, we have big cocks to fuck little boytoys like you. But we also have functioning breasts that produce wonderful, nourishing milk. How do you think we feed our offspring?"

"Offspring? But how can you give birth? I mean, you don't have a vagina, do you?" Krissi asked.

"No. Like all Futas, I don't have a vagina. If I want offspring, I find a suitable female partner and fuck her till I've successfully bred her. She carries the child until birth when the baby is immediately turned over to the Futa mother for feeding and care."

"But what if the child is a boy?" Krissi responded.

"No Futa has ever produced a boy-child." Harriet explained. "Futa women only produce Futa girls. But enough lessons on Futa anatomy. Let me inspect your anatomy to ensure that you will heal from your encounters with Janet and her friends. Take your robe off!"

oskarwild
oskarwild
1,126 Followers
12