Futa University Boy-toy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissi stood up reluctantly and disrobed as ordered.

"Turn around, honey. Let me see your back."

Krissi turned his back and Harriet moved her chair close to the boy.

Harriet began smoothly caressing Krissi's back from his neck down to his ass.

"Good, good." She mused. "No scarring or swelling. And your bubble-butt is no worse for the wear and tear." She said as she began to caress and squeeze the boy's ass-cheeks. Krissi shuddered as Harriet's finger found his rosebud and teased it. But she did not violate his boy-pussy."

"Turn around for me." Harriet ordered and Krissi complied.

Harriet began her inspection at Krissi's throat and began to work her hands down his body. She paused at his flat chest and ran her thumbs over his nipples. Harriet teased them erect and watched approvingly as Krissi's little prick began to come to life, starting to throb with desire.

"Mmmm, good." Harriet purred. "Your little prick still responds properly to my stimulation of your body. Come here." And Harriet turned him and pulled him to her lap.

Krissi could feel Harriet's cock growing between his ass-cheeks, straining to break free of the pajama pants she wore as his own prick began to leak pre-cum. Harriet wrapped her hand around Krissi's now throbbing prick and ran her thumb over the tip. Krissi moaned softly as Harriet pulled his foreskin back, exposing the glans of his prick.

"Do you like that, little bitch?" Harriet whispered in his ear then running her tongue along the inside and outside of his ear.

"Oooooh! Yes, pleeeeeease!" Krissi moaned in response.

"Do you want to cum, sissy?" Harriet whispered as she squeezed and manipulated Krissi's pulsating prick.

"Ooooh! Please let me cum!" Krissi whimpered

"I only let sissies cum." Harriet smirked. "Do you want to be my sissy, little one?"

Harriet's hand around his prick was now pretty much stationary and Krissi was trying to fuck it it as best he could to get relief.

"Yes! Yes! I'll be your sissy!" Krissi pleaded.

With that, Harriet began to jack him off like he had never been jacked off in his life, a quick insistent rhythm with enough pressure to send waves of ecstasy through the boytoy.

"Cum for me, sissy-boy! Cum for me and no one else!" Harriet commanded as she furiously manipulated Krissi's prick. "Make your little clitty spit its juice for me!"

"Omigooood!" Krissi screamed as his hips bucked and he began to squirt his load into Harriet's free hand. Harriet squeezed and pulled on the little clitty, milking all the juice inside of him into her cupped hand until there was no more to milk and Krissi slumped back against her. Harriet brought her cum-filled hand to Krissi's mouth.

"Eat it little one. Eat it all up like the disgusting little slut that you've become." Harriet ordered.

Krissi did as ordered until all of his cum was down his throat and back inside his body, ready to be recycled at will by Harriet Winter.

"Go to the hall bathroom and clean yourself up and then find your way to the study. We need to talk." Harriet ordered and picked him up off of her lap giving him a playful pat on his ass.

Complete Surrender

Krissi did as commanded and finding his way into the study, he sat in the chair that Harriet indicated across from her desk.

"I'm going to lay out your options for you, Krissi." Harriet said, folding her hands on the desk. "The semester is about to end and Jin-Li has already cut you loose in anticipation of possessing another boytoy. She no longer wants you. I do."

"But -- but, you're faculty!" Krissi protested.

"Yes, I'm faculty. But I'm also a Futa who knows exactly what she wants. And I want you to be my gurl."

"You want to feminize me?" Krissi asked.

"As far as I can, yes." Harriet answered.

"But what about my education? What type of grades will I get? Can I transfer them to another college?"

"Still holding out hope for freedom, little slut?" Harriet chuckled. "Well let's disabuse you of that notion right now. If you don't agree to become my fully owned gurly-boy, I will pretty much ruin your life in the outside world. The video of you sucking cock continuously and taking it up the ass continuously in Janet's dorm will be sent to your relatives and posted on social media before you can even think about leaving the campus. Any college or employer who inquires about your time here will be sent a copy of that same video. Good luck finding a college or an employer who will even look twice at you."

Krissi sat there stunned.

"What will happen to me if I agree to be your, your, gurl did you call it?"

"Yes, my gurl. First you will sign a new indenture; an indenture to me as my fully owned slave, to do with as I please."

"How long does this indenture last?" Krissi warily asked.

"It's of an indefinite time period. You cannot end it; only I can." Harriet stated.

"So I'll essentially be your slave." Krissi said. "And what do you intend to do to me?"

"I will mold you into the sissy-gurl that's hiding inside of you. Physically, I'll soften you up and grow your little titties into something larger and more appropriate for a gurl. I'll remove all of your bodily hair except for that on your head. Your head of hair has already grown nicely and is already almost to your shoulders. Ultimately, I want it to reach to the middle of your back. You'll grow your finger nails and keep them painted along with your toe nails. In short, you will become more girl than boy."

"I -- I just don't know what to do." Krissi sobbed.

"Then let me help you decide." Harriet smiled. "You've sucked a lot of Futa-cock these past few months. How do you like it?"

"I've been forced to suck a lot of cock." Krissi protested weakly.

"But how did you like it? Did it get your little clitty aroused?" Harriet demanded.

"Yes." Krissi responded quietly.

"And when you were fucked up your precious little boy-pussy. Did you like that?"

"I don't know." Krissi whined.

"Did you ever cum just from being fucked?" Harriet demanded.

"Yes." Krissi whispered.

"And do you like being dominated and told what to do? Do you like submitting to a Mistress!"

"Please!" Krissi pleaded.

"Answer me! Do you like being submissive!?"

"Yes." Krissi sobbed.

"So we've established that you are a submissive sissy-slut who can't think for herself. You will never be a real man. You will never function on your own in the outside world. You need me!" Harriet stated triumphantly.

Harriet slid a document across the desk to Krissi and placed a pen and a green, oval pill on top of it.

"Swallow the pill and sign your freedom away and I'll go record it in the registrar's office. Now!" Harriet commanded.

Krissi continued to softly sob. Then he picked up the pen and began to read the indenture.

"You don't need to read it, bitch. I already told you what it does. Sign it!"

Krissi signed.

"Take the pill." Harriet demanded.

"What is it?" Krissi asked warily.

"Estrogen. It will begin your path to growing your tits and softening up your body."

"Yes, Mistress." Krissi whispered and downed the pill.

Harriet smiled triumphantly and retrieved the document. She added her signature to the bottom and placed it in a large manila envelope. She pressed a button on her desk and in a few moments Claudia appeared.

"Yes, Mistress?" Claudia asked.

"Take Krissi up to my ensuite and shave him and bathe him. I don't want any hair on his body other than on his head. Use my favorite bath oil to soften his skin and make him smell more like the little sissy he is. Then dress him in the new panties and negligee I purchased for him. I should be back from the registrar's office by the time you finish. In any case, Krissi, you are not allowed to leave the bedroom until I return." Harriet stood and walked out of the study.

"C'mon, you lucky whore." Claudia groused and took Krissi by the hand.

Harriet's Boudoir

Claudia finished shaving him and bathing him before Harriet's return. She dressed Krissi in the white, satin panties and white, see-through negligee and then left him to await his new Mistress.

Krissi was pretty despondent. He reflected on everything that Mistress Harriet had said to him and he was resigned to the fact that there was no escape from his ultimate fate. The only thing left to him was to make the best of a bad situation. He had to admit to himself that he had come to like Futa cock and the affects it had on him. Jin-Li had trained him to be adept at sucking cock and he took a certain pride in being able to make her writhe with pleasure and shoot her load into his mouth and tummy. And taking it up the ass no longer caused the pain that it had initially when Jin-Li first took him. Even when he was being fucked over and over by Janet and her Futa friends, he had become aroused and his little prick had spurted its boy cream frequently; not as frequently as the Futa's, of course, but often enough to allow him to somewhat enjoy being used. Perhaps, resigning himself to his fate would not be so bad after all, he reasoned. With these thoughts coursing through his head, he lay back on the bed and began to drift off when he heard the bedroom door open and close. It was Mistress Harriet.

"Well, well, you look very pretty, little gurl." Harriet said, appreciatively. Even without makeup, you are already looking just like a little girl. Get up and come to your Mistress." Harriet ordered.

Krissi rose slowly and approached the outspread arms of his new owner. Harriet enfolded him in her arms and nuzzled her new gurl's neck.

"Mmmm, you smell wonderful, little one." Harriet breathed into his ear. Her hands began to explore Krissi's yielding body while her tongue licked and teased his ear and neck. Krissi moaned as Harriet's hands cupped his ass-cheeks and began to possessively knead them. Krissi could feel Harriet's Futa cock growing hard against his groin as Harriet's mouth found his and her tongue entered its new home, licking and teasing Krissi's mouth and tongue. Krissi wrapped his arms in surrender around Harriet's neck and responded passionately to her insistent tongue. Drool began to seep out of the corners of his mouth as Harriet's hands invaded Krissi's panties and caressed and kneaded his naked ass-cheeks.

"Yes! Yes!" Krissi pleaded as Harriet broke their passionate kiss and lifted his negligee off of him.

"Unbutton my blouse, sissy." Harriet whispered in his ear.

Krissi did as ordered and feverishly worked at the buttons of Harriet's cotton blouse with his trembling hands. Harriet wasn't wearing a bra. She exposed her magnificent tits as she shrugged off her blouse. Krissi could not believe how beautiful and enticing Harriet's tits looked.

"Kiss my tits, little slut." Harriet gently commanded.

Krissi moved his mouth to Harriet's right tit and then her left, showering passionate kisses on each orb. Harriet moaned with delight as Krissi gently bit one nipple, then the other. Harriet's finger began to explore the crack of Krissi's ass as her boytoy latched onto a nipple and began to greedily suck. But Harriet pulled his mouth away.

"It's not feeding time yet, gurl. It's time for me to fuck you into submission and make you mine forever." Harriet smiled, wickedly. And she lifted Krissi and tossed him onto the bed. Harriet quickly removed her skirt and when she pulled her panties down, her huge, Futa-cock flopped out and immediately sprang to life. Krissi was both shocked and mesmerized by its size. It looked a full fifteen inches in length and impossibly thick. It was uncut and its foreskin was naturally pulling back as the cock grew harder. Krissi could feel his own little prick throbbing and dripping pre-cum as he moved to his knees on the bed hungrily salivating at the pulsating cock pointing directly at him.

"Worship my Futahood." Harriet coaxed as she walked slowly to the bed and placed her hand on Krissi's head, placing her cock in front of the mesmerized boytoy.

Krissi grasped the throbbing monster in his hand and pulled its foreskin all the way back exposing a piss slit that was already copiously leaking pre-cum. He licked his lips and then licked the pre-cum off of the tip of Harriet's cock. He had never craved cock the way he craved Harriet's cock in this moment. He opened his mouth and drew the head inside pleasuring it with his tongue.

"Good, gurl." Harriet purred as she moved closer to the bed forcing more of her pulsating rod inside the boy's mouth.

Krissi didn't think it remotely possible that he would be able to swallow this whole monster. But as Harriet steadily pushed more inside him, he was able to take it with only slight bouts of gagging. When he did gag, Harriet stopped her forward motion to give him a chance to recover. As soon as he did, she resumed invading his mouth and throat until she had finally buried all of her cock inside of him. Then she began to slowly fuck his mouth.

"Oh, yes, that's good, baby. You're a good little sissy cocksucker. And you'll get even better as you suck on my love-stick more and more." Harriet groaned and placed both hands on the boytoy's head to hold him in place and guide him.

Krissi grabbed on to Harriet's ass for dear life as she plunged her huge cock in and out of his mouth. Krissi's own little prick was throbbing and leaking pre-cum as he felt himself approaching the brink. His mouth began to convulse as his little tool began to shoot its load onto Harriet's bed. Harriet moaned with delight as Krissi's mouth spasmed around her cock. The sensation pushed her over the edge she plunged all the way into Krissi and deposited a huge load of cum directly into the boy's tummy. Harriet came again and again until Krissi's stomach was filled with his Mistress' life-fluid. Finally, Harriet pushed him off her joy stick and Krissi slumped back onto the bed, Harriet's cum dripping from his mouth.

Harriet crawled onto the bed beside him and scootched him up so that he was fully on the bed.

"Good gurl, good gurl." Harriet cooed in his ear as she gently kissed and licked his neck. She moved her mouth down Krissi's body until she came to his flat little chest. Harriet teased his nipples, licking and gently biting each already erect nipple. She spread his legs with her hand gently petted his thighs before placing a finger at his rosebud, teasing it in a circular motion.

"Oooooh, yes." Krissi gasped as Harriet slipped a finger inside of him. As she deftly found and massaged his prostate, Krissi's little prick began to come back to life. As another finger entered him, Krissi's cock became fully erect. He had never become this aroused, this fast after cumming!

"Good gurl, good gurl." Harriet smiled, approvingly. "Now Mistress is going to fuck whatever bit of masculinity remains right out of you."

Harriet threw Krissi's legs over her shoulders and positioned the head of her cock at the entrance to Krissi's boy-pussy and began to slowly push in.

"Noooo! Please noooo! It's too big!" Krissi squirmed beneath her.

"Get used to it, bitch. This is your new reality. You're going to get this pounding every day from now on. And you will learn to crave it."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Krissi screamed as Harriet plunged fully into him, impaling the boy on her pulsating, needy organ.

"Feel your manhood slip out of you with every thrust of my Futa-cock." Harriet smirked.

"Feel your asshole being transformed into my new boy-pussy." Harriet continued.

"Feel your little clitty doing pushups against my tummy as I fuck you."

"When you cum, you'll be totally mine, little slut. You'll be my little gurl."

"Yes! Yes! I'm yours! I'm yours!" Krissi shouted as his little clitty spasmed, shooting a smaller load of boy-juice onto Harriet's chest and tummy.

"Now I'm going to fill your little pussy with my semen. I'm make you my little gurl! I'm, I'm, ahhhhh!" Harriet screamed in triumph as she shot load after load of cum into her new sex slave. Krissi was used to having a Futa cock pulsating inside of his boy-pussy, but never one this big. It felt scary and wonderful all at the same time.

Finally, Harriet slumped on top of him. Krissi could feel her cock beginning to go flaccid inside of him. When she was fully sated, Harriet rolled off of him and drew him close against her.

"Who are you, little one?" Harriet asked.

"I'm Krissi, your little gurl."

"Would you like to call me 'Mistress' from now on?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good gurl. Good gurl." Harriet purred.

"Now drink from Mistress' breast." Harriet gently commanded as she drew Krissi's mouth to her tit.

Krissi latched on immediately and began to suck hungrily. Harriet smoothed his hair and caressed his body as her milk poured into the gurl's already distended tummy.

Krissi closed his eyes, sucked contentedly, and fell asleep in Harriet's arms.

To be continued.....

12