Futa University Boy-toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your little cock seems to love this, slut. It's so cute and tiny; not like a cock at all. More like a clit compared to my real cock!" Jin rubbed her hand across Chris's cock and balls and it did little pushups against her palm. Chris was now mewling like a little animal. He was totally incoherent and lost in pleasure and pain. No. The pain was gone, or he was no longer aware of it. All he was experiencing was the pleasure of being fucked.

"You're my little bitch now! Do you want to be my bitch?!" Jin demanded.

"Yes! Yes! Please! Please make me your bitch!" Chris moaned in submission.

Jin increased her pace even more, now wildly fucking the writhing mass of flesh beneath her.

"I'm going to cum in you now, bitch! When I do, you won't be a young man anymore! You'll be my little girl! Do you want to be my little girl, bitch?"

"Oooooh!" Chris moaned. "Yes, Mistress. Make me your little girl."

"Then beg me to fuck you! Beg for it! Beg for it!"

"Oooooh! Oooooh! Please Mistress! Fuck me! Please fuck me!" Chris begged as he felt Jin's cock stop deep in his pussy.

"Aaaaaah!" Jin let out an animal scream as her orgasm began to course through her. Chris could feel her first load spurting into his male pussy and filling him up. Jin switched to slow, calculated motions to milk all the cum out of her overloaded balls. Chris felt a second, even larger load filling his insides. Then a third. A fourth!

"Oooooh! Yes, Mistress!" Chris screamed as his new little clitty began spurting skinny ropes of sperm onto his stomach and chest. His last eruption coated his face with his own love juice.

"Oh, yes. Good girl. Good girl." Jin whispered as she slumped, sated, against her new boy-toy. She slowly pulled out of him and coaxed him onto his side with his ass against her.

"Ooooh, god!" Chris moaned as Jin sled her still hardened cock inside of him again.

"Shhh! Relax, baby girl. This is just to keep you open for awhile. To get you used to the new state of things in your life." Jen said has she gently stroked Chris's body.

"You're still hard." Chris exclaimed. "How can you still be hard? My cock is already going flaccid!"

"It's one of the benefits of being a futa." Jin answered as she slowly licked his neck. "Regular males generally get aroused fast, shoot their loads quick, and then can't function again for ten to sixty minutes depending on the guy. Females take longer to warm up. But once they get going, they can have multiple orgasms and still be ready for more. Futas have the best of both worlds. We heat up fast. We fuck furiously. And we can fuck again and again for as long as we want."

" You are so lucky to be mine, baby, cause I am an insatiable futa. " Jin whispered in his ear and then gently bit his earlobe and ran her tongue inside of his ear. Chris could feel her cock began to stir and throb inside of him.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Chris pleaded.

"Mmmm,, More!" Jin purred in his ear as she began moving her hips in a gentle teasing motion. Then, without warning, she picked up the tempo and began wildly fucking Chris's hole again. She slurped her tongue over his neck and bit and licked and bit and licked while her fingers pinched his nipples.

"Oooooh! Yesssss! More! Please moooore!" Chris moaned and begged as Jin wildly fucked him.

"Take my load, bitch! You're mine! Mine! Mine!" Jin shouted as another orgasm swept through her. Her cock erupted with another massive load of cum. Followed by another. And another. And yet another. It was too much for the boy's already full hole. Jin's cum leaked out of his hole onto his ass-cheeks and onto the bed. Jin was like a wild animal. As she fucked him she scooped up loads of her leaked cum and smeared it all over the boy's face, forcing a massive quantity into his mouth.

"That's it! Eat my cum, bitch! Eat it all! Swallow my jizz!. Aaaaargh!" Jin growled like a little animal and then tensed up as a final load erupted from her dominating member. Sated, she slid out of the boy and spooned him, tightly wrapping her arms around him and drawing him into her.

"Mine." Jin whispered as she held her new boy-toy tightly against her. "Mine."

Completely sated, Chris drifted off to sleep in Jin's embrace. Jin let him rest for about thirty minutes until she began to crave more sex with her new boy-toy. She began to kiss and nip at his neck and ears as her hands roamed over the lad's body, teasing and probing and exploring every inch.

"Ooooh," Chris moaned as Jin's attentions coaxed him back to consciousness. He could feel her big cock growing and hardening in his ass-crack, oozing it's natural lubricant. "Are you going to fuck me again?' Chris asked apprehensively.

"Not exactly, baby. You're going to go for a little ride." Jin smiled mischievously.

Jin got up from the bed and took Chris by the hand, pulling him after her towards an armless chair in the bedroom. Jin sat down in the chair and gave Chris a devilish smile.

"I want you to sit on my lap, slut." Jin ordered. "Impale yourself on my pole and ride me till we cum."

Chris looked in dismay at Jin's large, throbbing piece of meat, erect and pointing up towards the ceiling. Chris wondered how he had ever taken Jin's cock inside him without her splitting him in two.

"C'mon, bitch! Climb on! Time for you to do some work." Jin lifted him off the floor and positioned him facing her on her lap just above her pulsating monster organ. Chris desperately held on to Jin's shoulders as he felt his rosebud contact Jin's wet girl-cock.

"Lower yourself, slut!" Jin commanded.

Chris began to lower himself, as ordered. "Oooooh, my god!" Chris cried out as the head of Jin's cock invaded his ass, yet again. It went in easier this time, but it still filled him with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Chris closed his eyes and continued his descent onto Jin's love stick until he was totally impaled.

"Ummmmm, that's it, bitch. Now fuck yourself on my cock!"

Jin's hands firmly guided him up towards the tip of Jin's joy stick. Then slowly, back down. Then up again picking up the pace. Then down until he developed a constant rhythm. Chris closed his eyes in ecstasy as he rode Jin's slick, throbbing organ. Jin heightened his ecstasy by playing with the young boy's body.

"That's it, little bitch." She whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe and then plunging her tongue inside of it. Jin licked and nipped his neck as she began to massage his flat chest and rub and pinch his nipples.

"Aaaaaah! Please! More!" Chris cried out as Jin's mouth moved to his left nipple and she began to lick and suck and bite on the now erect little nub.

Chris was now wildly fucking himself on Jin's cock without any need of guidance from her hands which now rested on his waist.

"Do you want to be my bitch, Chrissie?!" Jin demanded.

"Ooooph, yes! Make me your bitch! Please take me!" Chris moaned.

"Do you want to be my boy-toy? My property?'Jin demanded as she slapped the boy hard on his ass.

"Oh, yes! Please! Make me your boy-toy!" Chris pleaded.

"What are you!" Jin demanded as she slapped his ass hard again.

"I'm your bitch!" Chris cried in answer.

"What else are you?" Slap!

"I'm your boy-toy!"

"Who owns you?" Slap!

"Mistress Jin owns me." Chris sobbed as he wildly rode Jin's pulsating meat. Lust and need totally overtook him. He began to shake uncontrollably and mutter incoherent animal sounds. His own puny, little penis had become hard and throbbing with need. Without he or Jin ever touching it, his prick began to shoot its load all over Jin's stomach and tits.

"Ooooh, yes, baby. You were made for this. You were made to be fucked by a futa. You shot your load from your pathetic, little clitty without me even touching it. You are a bitch made to be fucked. And filled!" Jin groaned as she stiffened and then began to shoot a huge load of cum into Chris's pliant hole. Her load was too much for the boy to contain and her spunk leaked out of his ass onto the chair and floor. Jin came again. And again. And again. Chris hung on for dear life, shuddering and mumbling incoherently. Jin held him tight as her orgasm subsided and they stayed like that, clinging to each other while Chris's shudders slowed and then finally stopped.

"Good girl!" Jin whispered. "Good, little Chrissie." And she lifted the inert boy off of her still hard cock.

"That was almost enough, baby." Jin said with that devilish little smile on her face again.

"Almost?" Chris responded in disbelief.

"Kneel down, baby." Jin instructed, lifting him off of her lap and guiding him to the floor.

Her slick cock was resting on Chris's cheek.

"Suck it, sweetie. Take it in your mouth and drain it." And Jin positioned Chris's mouth at the tip of her rod. Chris opened his mouth slowly, but Jin was in a hurry. She eased her cock right into Chris's mouth and down his throat slowly, but steadily until her balls were resting on the boy's chin. He began to gag on the pulsating invader.

"Breathe through your nose, bitch." Jin ordered as she began to slowly fuck Chris's mouth and throat. Jin increased her tempo as Chris became more used to having this large appendage inside his mouth and throat.

"Oh yes, use your tongue, slut!" Jin said contentedly as she grabbed the back of Chris's head and pistoned her love-stick into the boy.

Chris couldn't imagine how Jin was able to produce yet more cum after fucking him. But she did. She tensed up and began to pour copious amounts of her love fluid down his throat. He swallowed as much as he could, but he couldn't keep up with the volume of love juice and it seeped out of his mouth onto his chest and torso. Jin yanked her hose out of his mouth and began to spray cum all over his face until it was completely coated and she was completely drained.

"Good girl!" Jin affirmed. "But you can't go to bed like that, you greedy little slut." Jin laughed and helped him up but Chris was too wobbly to stand; so Jin picked him up and threw him over her shoulder and carried him into the en suite. Jin cleaned him off with a wash cloth, dried him with a towel and then took his hand again and led him back to bed. As they lay facing each other, Jin petted Chris's hair and smiled. "We need to get some sleep now, baby girl. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. Now nurse on Mistress' tit and sleep." Jin positioned her tit at Chris's lips and the boy took her hard, erect nipple into his mouth and began to suckle like a baby. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep with Jin's tit still in his mouth. And he dreamt. He dreamt of being fucked and filled with Jin's spunk.

Owned and Registered

The next day began with what Chris figured he was destined to experience as long as he was with Jin. Correction, owned by Jin. As he gradually awoke from a deep slumber, he realized that Jin already had her cock in his hole and was slowly and rhythmically fucking him. This morning, she came quickly and then bounded out of bed and picked Chris up in her arms carrying him to the bathroom like a little baby. They showered together and then went back to the bedroom and dressed.

Jin wore a yellow sun dress that displayed her ample cleavage. The dress was just long enough to cover her now flaccid girl-cock, but still displayed a generous amount of her smooth, bronzed legs. Jin dressed Chris in the outfit he had worn last night, except for the panties. Then she took him by the hand and led him out of the dorm and into the common.

Chris was greeted by a sight in the common that made a huge impression. One of the other freshman boys was running naked and crying across the common, fleeing two gorgeous futa girls who were in hot pursuit. The boy couldn't outrun them and one of the girls tackled him to the ground and coaxed him to his knees and into a doggy position. The girl who had tackled him wasted no time raising her skirt and plunging her twelve inch cock into his ass. The boy screamed until he was silenced by the other girl plunging her huge cock into his mouth and down his throat. Jin let Chris take in the scene.

"He wasn't taken in the auction." Jin told Chris. "He's herd now and any girl can use him anytime and he doesn't have any say in the matter. He's just a piece of meat that can be sampled by any girl at her whim. And from the looks of it, this probably isn't the first time he's been sampled."

Then Jin led him to the admin building. It was hard for Chris to keep up. His short legs couldn't match Jin's long stride and Chris felt sure that they presented a comic sight with Jin practically dragging him across the common.

Jin led him to the registrar's office where, Ms. Buxton, the registrar was preparing for one of her more active days of the year.

"Oh, good. We're first." Jin exclaimed with delight as they approached the registrar's desk.

"And what can I do for you this fine morning, Jin-Li?' Buxton asked Jin, knowing what her answer was going to be.

"I've come to register my boy-toy." Jin responded proudly. "He's mine!"

"Well there are some formalities before he officially belongs to you." Buxton said.

"First of all, how did you acquire him?

"I bought him in the auction last night." Jin answered. "I was the high bidder!"

"Congratulations, Jin-Li." Buxton smiled and then turned to Chris.

"Jin-Li is asking me to register you as her totally owned personal property, boy. You will become her boy-toy sex slave. But we all know that slavery is illegal in this country, so we will legalize and seal your arrangement with a personal service contract."

As Buxton was talking, Jin placed her hand on Chris's ass and began to squeeze and knead his cheeks. Occasionally her hand would drift between his legs to tease his hardening little prick.

"The only right you have under this contract, Buxton continued, is the right to terminate. And only at the end of the semester. The contract must be renewed by both of you at the beginning of each new semester. Jin-Li, on the other hand has the right to terminate the contract at any time. If she does terminate, she forfeits the money she bid to acquire you. You become part of FUCT's herd and are fair game for any girl or girls to do anything they want with you. As often as they want. Do you understand this, boy?"

Chris contemplated his options. Option one was to be owned by this beautiful, over-sexed, Asian goddess who seemed to have an insatiable sexual appetite. Option two was to become part of the herd and subject himself to the treatment he had just witnessed with the two futas and the boy in the common. "I understand." Chris responded meekly.

Buxton turned to Jin. "Do you understand, Ms. Park?"

"I understand. He's mine!"

"You are eager," Ms. Buxton chuckled. "What will you name your boy, Jin-Li?"

"His name is 'Krissi. K_R_I_S_S_I" Jin spelled it out for her.

"I love it!" Buxton exclaimed and then turned to Krissi. "This is the last free decision you will be allowed to make while at this university." Buxton said. "You must either become 'Krissi', the totally owned boy-toy of Jin-Li; or you must become herd. If you choose to be owned by Jin-Li, you will belong to her to use as she wishes. She is free to fuck you, and milk you, and feed you her cock whenever and wherever she pleases. And you must obey. If you don't, she is free to punish you anyway that she chooses, short of permanently maiming or murdering you. Which do you choose, boy, Jin-Li or the herd?"

"I choose Jin." Chris acquiesced.

"Then sign your indenture here." Buxton pointed to a line on the register. "Sign 'Krissi Park'. That is you new name."

Chris bent over and signed 'Krissi Park' in the register. While he did Jin was massaging and squeezing his little cock. It took all the self-control he had left to sign legibly.

"Good, boy." Buxton complimented. "Now, Jin-Li, sign here to take formal possession of your property."

Jin eagerly grabbed the pen and signed her name with a flourish.

"Give me your left hand, Krissi." Buxton commanded. She placed a numbered metallic bracelet on Krissi's wrist and gave a chained pendant with the same number on it to Jin. "This is the formal sign of your ownership of this slut." Buxton said turning to Jin. "But I would suggest you buy him more elaborate identifying jewelry that expresses your personality. You can get it at Brown's Jewelry in town. Enjoy your bitch, Jin-Li. He belongs to you now."

Jin took him by the hand and led him out of the admin building.

"Now I can kiss my boy-bride!" Jin happily exclaimed. Even though the common was filling with students, Jin didn't care who watched. She wanted the world to know that Krissi was hers! She grabbed Krissi's wrists and pinned his arms behind him and then bent him over and invaded his mouth with her tongue while her free hand began to stroke ad fondle and manipulate his little rock-hard prick. It didn't take long for Krissi to lose control and shoot his load staining the front of his short-shorts. Jim spread his cum all over the crotch and front of his shorts with the palm of her hand so that everyone would know that Jin had made him cum in his pants. As his orgasm was spent, Jin took him by the hand again.

"C'mon, little girl. You're all mine now!"

Shopping and Grooming

Time to go buy you some appropriate clothes. Now we shop, then we fuck!"

Jin led him into the student parking lot to her little, red sports car. She roughly turned him around and pushed him against the passenger door. Plunging her tongue into his mouth she hungrily devoured Krissi's little dart of a tongue. Krissi moaned with pleasure as Jin ground her crotch against his. Then, as abruptly as Jin had attacked him, she broke the kiss and opened the passenger door.

"Get in the car, slut." She ordered and Krissi complied. "Pull your short-shorts down around your ankles." Krissi quickly obeyed. As soon as Jin had pulled out of the lot and started towards town, she wrapped her right hand around Krissi's little tool and began to play. She pulled his foreskin down and rubbed her thumb over his piss-slit. She squeezed and jacked. Krissi came twice on the way into town.

Their first stop was Brown's Jewelry store. Ms. Brown, a graduate of FUCT was excited about outfitting Krissi with the proper insignia of his owned condition. Jin viewed the many choices that Brown displayed and settled on a set that included a bracelet for Krissi that said 'Krissi, Property of Jin-Li' with a matching ankle bracelet that said 'Jin-Li's slut and a matching collar for Krissi's neck that said 'I Belong to Jin-Li", and a matching pendant on a chain for Jin-Li that said 'Krissi is My Bitch!"

While Brown took the jewelry to her engraver in the back, Jin led Krissi to another store labeled 'FUCT Apparel.'

"I need clothes for my new boy-toy," Jin informed the cute girl behind the counter.

"He's really cute," the sales-girl complimented Jin. "Is he a good fuck?"

"He's got the right equipment," Jin answered. "His pussy is nice and tight and his clitty is small and cute," Jin continued as she squeezed Krissi's ass cheeks, then ran her hand between his legs, massaging his awakening little love stick. Krissi moaned with delight and slumped back against Jin. "And he's all mine!" Jin exclaimed as she licked his neck and teased is ear with her tongue.

"Oooh, nice." The sales-girl replied. "How do you want to dress your slut?"

Now began the process of selecting clothes for Krissi. They started with underwear. Jin had him try on various different styles and she settled on satin panties in varying colors: pink, powder blue, white, black and purple. Krissi's titties weren't developed enough to fill even a training bra, so Jin decided on lacy camisoles in colors the matched the panties. Jin also ordered monograms for all the panties: "slut" for the front and "whore" for the backside. Jin was really partial to how Krissi looked in ankle socks. She ordered white ankle socks with colored, decorative fringe on top to match the rest of the undies ensemble.