Futa University Boy-toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the weather was about to change to the chill of autumn, Jin only ordered a couple pair of short-shorts for Krissi; one white and one light khaki. Those colors would display Krissi's cum stains whenever Jin decided to make her boy-toy cum. For tops, Jin bought midriff t-shirts monogrammed with "Jin-Li's Slut" or "Jin-Li's Bitch" or "Property of Jin-Li." For fall and winter apparel, Jin went for a girlie look. Tights in different colors to keep Krissi's legs warm; short skirts that barely covered Krissi's ass in assorted colors. Blouses monogrammed the same as the t-shirts; short fur-lined and trimmed boots and a fur-lined winter coat. To top it all off, Jin bought some cute, furry, pink ear muffs to keep Krissi warm.

While the apparel store was monogramming Krissi's new clothes, Jin led him to a cozy little café for lunch. Jin ordered for herself and for Krissi. It was becoming obvious to Krissi that free choice was no longer available to him; Jin was in total control.

"I'm betting that you have some questions that you would like answered, little one?" Jin asked as the waiter cleared their table.

"Can . . . can I ask questions?" Krissie responded tentatively.

"Of course, baby. Ask away."

"Okay. Last night, when I saw your cock for the first time, it was all slick. Did you put lube on it before you came to the mixer knowing that you would . . . buy a boy?"

"No, baby. "Jin explained. "A male of the species needs lube to fuck. If he fucks a girl, her vagina provides the lube he needs. If he fucks an ass, he needs manufactured lube; unless he doesn't care about causing the object of his lust extreme pain. A futa's cock produces its own lube. Glands along a futa cock excrete a natural lube that is better than a woman's vaginal secretions or anything you can buy in a store. And a futa cock continues producing lube as long as the futa is aroused. Futa lube also has a very slight numbing effect. I guess nature figured that boy-toys like you would need a little numbing to accept a big cock like mine."

"I see." Krissi said.

"What else, sweetie? What other questions do you have?"

"Well, when I get-off, my cock goes limp pretty quick. Last night, you seemed to stay continually hard; even after you came in me. Is it always like that?"

"Yes, honey. I can maintain a hard-on for hours and hours. I can fuck you into as senseless a state as I desire. I can make you a writhing, moaning, little mass of flesh anytime I want. And, frequently, I will."

"What's going to happen to me at the end of the semester?" Krissi asked with a tremble in his voice.

"That depends on you, baby." Jin answered. "If you please me and you submit properly, I'll probably keep you. If you don't submit to me totally, I'll cast you into next semester's auction and you'll either be bought by another futa or cut loose into the herd."

"Okay. What about my academics? I haven't received a class schedule yet. And how am I supposed to act if we are in different classes at a particular time?" Krissi wondered.

"Don't be silly, baby. You don't have a class schedule of your own. You come to my classes with me. If you want to pass exams, you'll pay attention and study hard. I expect you to. That way we can help each other through the academic side of things." Jin explained. "If you don't, I may have to cut you loose for a better boy-toy."

"I see." Krissi answered quietly.

"So, pop quiz." Jin said perkily. "Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to Mistress Jin." Krissi answered.

"Good girl! Now let's pick up your things and hurry back to campus. I'm getting horny and need to fuck you soon."

Back at the Dorm

The ride back to the campus was similar to the ride into town. Krissi rode with his shorts down to his ankles and Jin-Li played with his little prick all the way back. This time Krissi came three times before Jin pulled into the parking slot. Krissi carried all of his new clothes up to Jin's room and deposited it all on the floor at Jin's instructions.

"I need you to strip now, bitch." Jin commanded.

As Krissi began to remove his clothes, Jin asked him: "Do you know much about the animal kingdom, slut?"

"A little, I guess." Krissi answered.

"Do you know how an animal marks her territory or her property?"

"I . . . I'm not sure what you mean." Krissi responded.

"If you bring a dog into a new yard, what's the first thing the dog does, Krissi?"

"I . . .I don't know."

"The dog sniffs around the whole yard for the scent of other animals. Then she pisses at multiple spots to mark the yard as her territory; to warn other animals that this is her property, not theirs. Are we part of the animal kingdom, bitch?"

"I guess so." Krissi answered tentatively.

"And are you property, slut?" Jin demanded.

"Yes, Mistress Jin."

"Whose property are you, slut?"

"I'm your property, Mistress Jin." Krissi said with eyes downcast.

"You're damn right." Jin said. "Come with me, bitch! I'm going to mark you as mine!"

Jin took the naked Krissi by the hand and led him into the bathroom. She opened the door to the shower.

"Kneel down facing me, slut!" Krissi commanded, pointing to the floor of the shower.

Eyes downcast, Krissi obeyed. Jin dropped her skirt and panties and kicked them away. She grabbed her majestic cock and pointed it directly at Krissi. A long, hard stream of piss began shooting from the slit, thoroughly hosing Krissi down.

"Open your mouth, slut!" Jin commanded.

Reluctantly, Krissi complied only to get a steady stream of Jin's piss filling his mouth.

"That's it! Swallow it all, you little whore!" Jin cried triumphantly. "You're mine to do with as I please; to use and even humiliate whenever the mood strikes me! You're mine, bitch! All mine!"

Jin finally emptied all of her bladder on her little boy-toy.

"Take a shower and clean yourself up." Jin commanded. "And there's a toothbrush and mouthwash for you to clean your upper fuck-hole. When you're done, come into the bedroom so we can have some fun. And don't take too long, slut, or I'll have to really punish you."

Jin left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Crying with shame, Krissi turned on the water in the shower.