Futa World Ch. 01

Story Info
The morning of a futanari and her wife cum sex slave.
2.6k words
3.87
6.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm..."

Elsa squirmed in bliss in her sweet sleep as she groggily felt two mounds of soft flesh of her lover on her own. A smile was etched on her beautiful face as her luscious lips curled upward in a haze of bliss and lust. 

Her hands wrapped around the figure of her lover as their naked flesh pressed on each other. The heat generated by the cover made sure they were plenty sweaty and kept their scents trapped in their own small world of decadence. 

Their faces were now next to each other as Elsa could feel the breath of her lover and slave, Melinda, tickle her nose. 

Even though she was still sleeping, she was having a feast of Melinda's body in her wet dream as she pounded her pussy senseless with her futa dick. 

It's result naturally showed in the real world, as her cock was already rubbing itself onto Malinda's own wet pussy--seemingly ready to be fucked despite the rough usage several hours ago.

A white gooey substance was leaking from her pussy, and the constant stimulation made Malinda groan in frustration and lust. 

The first to open her eyes was Malinda, as she hurriedly slid down under Elsa and took a whiff of her musky cock. The lust inside her grew more thick and sticky, and now, being high on the cock, she took the raging morning wood inside her mouth. 

A burst of flavours bloomed inside her mouth as the combination of sweat, pussy juice, and semen was a delicacy she would never turn down. 

She thoroughly savoured the taste with her long tongue as she cleaned the cock of any of its tasty cream of bodily fluids. 

Her throat opened up naturally as she took all of the seven-inch rod inside her to the base without any gag reflex, a feat she and Elsa were naturally proud of. 

Her throat muscles began to work and caressed the dick in its tight embrace as her long tongue swirled and moved to pleasure her whole length. 

With so much devotion poured on her cock, Elsa could no longer remain asleep. Her sultry moans grew loud and breathy, and with a groan of increasing lust, her ocean blue eyes opened slowly. The pleasure building in her cock made her eyes roll as, with an involuntary impulse, her two thighs clutched Melinda's head in the tight grip of a predator as she pushed her cock even deep inside her throat. 

"Mhmm, Mel love. Your deepthroat is the best way to start the day."

Melinda acknowledged the praise by pressing her middle finger to her asshole, which easily opened up for a smoother invasion. She knew that Elsa loved when she played with both her cock and asshole, and her remaining left hand naturally went to her own wet pussy to scratch the unbearable itch. 

"Ahn, yes. Dig my asshole. Yes, more deeper, love. I like it when there are at least two fingers deep in me."

Melinda was already in her own world of decadence, but the voice of her other-half, her master, did not go unheard as a second finger was pushed deep inside her asshole. She pistoned her asshole with her two fingers with a slow fervour, as the heat generated from the motion was the best thing they loved about this. 

With an agonisingly slow movement, savouring each centimetre of her cock, Melinda took out her cock from inside the wet confines of her throat. Numerous bridges of thick saliva and precum joined the cock and the opening of her mouth. 

This absolute degenerate of a scene made her tip over the edge as Elsa roughly grabbed Melinda by the waist and threw her lithe figure beneath her like a ragdoll. 

Seizing her face with both of her hands, she doved down with a maddened fervour and wildly took her mouth with her own in a deep and sloppy mouth sucking. This was not a kiss in any sense, but a full blown attack powered by her unreasonable futa hormone-induced lust. 

Their tongues mashed in a symphony of their own moans as their saliva and sweat matted their faces in a frenzy of unbound love and passion. 

The heat inside the covers steadily increased, as now, they were sweating profusely, their breathing was haggard and uneven, but this did not make them stop even for a second. 

Melinda felt like prey being devoured by her predator, as the constant attack on her mouth coupled with the fact that her own lonely pussy was leaking incessantly for a while made her immensely frustrated but satisfied at the same time. 

The feral passion and droves of lust that were being poured on her face right now were a drug to her that she didn't want to stop taking, but the glaring emptiness of her pussy, without her master's cock was frustrating. 

But she could not do anything as Elsa took a feast of her body. Suddenly, she gripped her neck in a chokehold as she covered her whole mouth with hers and sealed it. A muffled groan escaped from both as their tongues mashed and intertwined with each other. 

Just as Melinda was continuing to enjoy the beastly passion of her master, Elsa lined her throbbing cock to her waiting pussy as she plunged it with quite the force as it hit her cervix in one go. 

"Mhmm!"

A jolt of electricity went down her spine as the burst of pleasure shook her whole body like she was being electrocuted. 

She felt short of breath as her master's hold on her neck did not loosen one bit. Her consciousness slowly began to wane, like she was high on drugs. The rough pounding she was receiving as the cock battered her pussy in a messy rhythm, coupled with the mouth sucking, tipped her over the edge as an intense orgasm rocked her whole body. She shook in Elsa's grip, nonetheless, she was still not spared from the rough pounding. 

"Muhaa! Your pussy is the best, Mel! I love you."

Right as she was on the edge of fainting, her mouth and neck were freed, and she took quick, deep breaths hurriedly, but she had a silly smile on her face. She was in absolute bliss. 

"Hah, Elsi do me more! Don't ever stop!"

Elsa smirked wickedly as she went close to her ears and whispered. 

"I will do you lots and lots that you will beg me to stop, my sweet love."

Melinda squirmed in Elsa's hold. She believed her because every day was like this. As a futa, Elsa has an almost endless sexual drive and a beast-like ferocity when it comes to anything related to sex. Although, she was also addicted to sex, her addiction could never come close to Elsa's. 

"Hnngh~, wreck me master! Make me beg to stop you like the cheap whore I am!"

Elsa grinned. Pleased to hear the demeaning words coming out of her submissive wife cum sex slave. 

She took both of her legs and jerked them forward, towards either side of her face, in a show of the incredible flexibility of her slave. 

"Hold them tight."

Melinda complied and locked her arms with her legs, as all her private parts were now out in the open. She truly felt like a whore spreading both of her holes for a group of sex-hungry futanaris. It was shameful and degrading, but the sense of relief and freedom was much more prevalent as she revelled in her own degradation. 

"Good girl."

Elsa pinched her slave wife's nose lovingly. 

"Now, get ready for the pounding!"

She arched her back and aimed the tip of her cock directly at her throbbing pussyhole. And with a quick jerk of her waist, she entered her again with a bang as the sound of their flesh hitting reverberated across the room. 

"Ahhh!"

Melinda cried out in pain and pleasure as her whole body rocked from the impact. The brutal insertion made her squeal in pain but even this was turned into pleasure for a masochist like her. With a single swing, it reached her cervix and breached its barrier as her baby-making room was laid bare for her master. 

And her master did not delay as she began to pound away her miserable pussy in a leaking mess of love juices as well as her own piss, which she couldn't hold any longer. 

"You could not last even ten seconds this time before pissing yourself. What a bad wifey I have. As a punishment, your pussy will be filled with my piss before my seeds!"

And that's what she did as a stream of yellow piss flowed into her open womb with a pssst sound. The ease with which she started pissing in her showed that it was not her first time pissing on the bed. Despite this, she did not stop moving her hips, albiet the pace was quite slower than before. 

The pissing continued for a full two minutes as a substantial volume was deposited in her, which quickly overflowed and spilled on the sheets, making the already wet sheets absolutely drenched in their sweat, love juices, and piss. 

The acrid smell of piss now dominates the inside of the blankets. The cacophony of their moans with the rhythmic sound of their flesh hitting with each other as the background music created a melody of utmost debauchery and degeneracy. 

Their session of decadence lasted for half an hour, with Elsa depositing an enormous volume of cum directly into her womb, which swelled considerably. Melinda was left as a heaping mess as tears and snot ran down her mouth. She was covered in bodily fluids from head to toe. She looked like she had reached Nirvana from the intense sex. 

"Hah, that was satisfying! Now it's time for your meal; suck my semen out of your pussy."

Clarity returned to her dazed eyes as great anticipation and avarice filled them. 

In this world filled with only futanaris and normal women, having a futanari as your master means that you are not only their sex outlet but their meat toilets as well. 

Eating their semen and drinking their piss was a part of their diet, which they eagerly followed and even longed to have it as their full time course, ten times a day at the very least! The bodily fluids of a futanari contain all the nutrients a woman needs, although the concentration is much lower, so they have to compensate with quantity instead. 

In this regard, Melinda was one of the blessed ones, as her whole diet consisted of only her master's semen and piss, as well as her sweet sweat occasionally. Elsa's ejaculation quantity and frequency were among the best, after all. 

When she heard her master's words, Melinda's fatigue seemed to vanish in thin air as vitality filled her whole battered body. 

Squeezing her asscheeks tightly, she moved her upper body forward and in a show of incredible flexibility, brought her legs over her head and rested them on her shoulders as her mouth went closer to her pussy in seconds. 

She took a deep whiff of her pussy and smelled the musky scent of semen, which was gushing out of her bloated womb, along with the smell of piss mixed in with the semen. 

She watched as the thick, whitish semen with a yellowish hue because of the piss, ran downher stomach, so she quickly sealed her pussy with her mouth and gulped down the gooey mass. 

The salty and sweet flavour of semen, along with the delicious taste of piss filled her mouth, as she took big gulps of it. Her throat bobbed up and down, showing the massive volume of each gulp. 

It took her some time to scrape every last bit of semen out of her pussy. The bloated womb was now back to her original size, but her stomach was absolutely full to the brim with semen and piss. She felt satisfied for the time being, both physically and mentally. 

The rolling semen in her tummy felt good and brought a sense of submission and satisfaction to her, as well as the reality of her being a meat toilet to such an amazing futa of a master. 

"I am full."

"No joke. You devour all my semen and piss. Anyway, let's get ready, my love. We are departing for the competition in an hour. We can't be late."

Melinda nodded and trudged her way to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. Elsa also followed and after a quick shower to wash off their body fluids, she went down to the kitchen and prepared herself a light breakfast.

It mainly consisted of fruits, milk, and French toast. Melinda always paid great attention to her meals, as it directly affected the taste and nutritional quality of her sweet wife's meal. 

"I wonder what will be today's theme." She hummed to herself while chewing on her toast. 

Elsa and Melinda lived in quite a special town called "Calra" famously known as the Town of Dreams. This town has a population of around 5000, with a total of 2000 households in it. This was a special town, as this land was inhibited by only Futanaris with their sex slaves. 

Not every Futanari has a sex slave. But to live in this town, it was the bare minimum condition to be fulfilled, along with some others. 

The residents did not go to 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 work here to meet their ends meet. But participate in competitions to earn points. These points can be used in various facilities in the town. 

But the competitions were not something simple which test their intellectual or artistic talent, but instead involved engaging in sexual activities with other couples as oppenents. 

Every competition is different with something spicy to heat up the passion of the participants. 

These competitions were held every two days and every participants receive ten points as a participation reward with top twenty having additional rewards the more high they end up in the rankings. 

As a matter of fact, these competitions were broadcast all over the world as a source of entertainment. And these competitions are highly sponsored, with some of the talented couples leading an extravagent lives. 

In fact, Elsa and Melinda could be counted in the top 50 famous couples and have a huge fan following. Surprisingly, Melinda was more famous than Elsa, attributed to her inhumane flexibility and her ability to gobble up the entirety of Elsa's nine inch cock. 

When Elsa was finished with her breakfast, Melinda also came down wearing nothing but a red microbikini, which did nothing to hide her bust and her spilling pussyhairs. A dog collar adorned her neck with a handle to grab onto it. 

"Whistle! You look sexy Mel!"

Melinda rolled her eyes. 

"Come on, Master. When did I not look like a sexy piece of meat to you."

"Haa! That's what I love about you, Mel."

Elsa stood up and approached Melinda. Her height towered over Elsa's average frame as she bent down a little. 

"Open your mouth."

Melinda followed her instructions and quietly opened her mouth wide. A stream of drool escaped from Elsa's mouth and went directly into Melinda's open mouth. 

"Savour it."

Melinda closed her mouth and swirled the drool in her mouth. She could faintly taste the breakfast Elsa just had. In fact, this was only one of the rare few activities when she could taste something other than semen and piss.

"Now, gulp it down."

And that's what she did. 

"Good girl. Now, it is time for us to go."

Melinda nodded. 

"I will take out the car. Lock the house in the meantime."

Although, locking the house was not necessary as crime was virtually non-existent in the town, it was one of the strictest rules and conditions to live there. It was still followed as there was a chance that some couples might barge in and try to have sex in their house and make a mess. 

Then, after ensuring everything was okay, they drove to the competition house.