The Free-Use Roommate Program Ch. 01

Story Info
Liz's new life as a free-use roommate for 3 horny futas.
8.7k words
4.75
55.2k
136

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the start of a series I am working on following the adventures of Liz, and her three futa roommates. Everyone is 18+ and since this is a free-use story Liz is always consenting when her roommates are involved. She wants nothing more than to please them as much as possible. But she is quickly discovering her own needs as well...

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated! Enjoy.

******************

Chapter 1: Liz's Awakening

******************

Liz awoke to the familiar warmth of a cock head pressed against her lips. Her cheeks and chin were already sticky with precum and as she yawned it worked its way into her mouth. In the dim morning light she could just barely make out the silhouette of the cock's owner as it deposited another generous helping of precum, this time on her tongue.

As her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness the details of her lover's form began to reveal themselves. Looking up, she took in the soft creamy skin that formed the mounds of two perky breasts, each crowned by a soft pink jewel. They bounced subtly as the figure continued thrusting their cock forward, rubbing it vigorously on Liz's slippery tongue.

Letting her eyes wander further upwards she discovered a dense sea of curly brown hair surrounding a smiling face she recognized. As if to further reassure her the smiling lips quickly parted and a soothing voice greeted her.

"Good morning Lizzy" Bianca cooed, her hands now playing gently with Liz's messy hair.

"Mwnning" Liz replied sloppily, unable to properly form the words with Bianca's heavy cock pressed against her tongue.

She was lying comfortably on her back with her head propped up by a soft nest of pillows as Bianca made good use of her mouth and tongue, having finally been granted access.

"I didn't mean to wake you but I needed some release before class."

Liz was more than accustomed to waking up smeared in creamy jizz, having slept through a similar encounter many times. It was a pleasant change of pace to be awake to receive it. She enjoyed the warmth of Bianca's cock in her mouth, and the thin layer of precum that had formed over her tongue tasted delicious.

"Its fine B" Liz managed to say in between Bianca's thrusts.

"I gotta finish quick today -- I'm running late... do you mind sucking me a bit?" Bianca asked calmly. She had been straddling Liz's face for almost fifteen minutes at this point, her cock proving unusually demanding.

Liz didn't need to be asked twice. Her lips formed into an 'O' around Bianca's leaky tip and she began to suck, swallowing routinely to keep her mouth from overflowing with precum. It didn't take long before Bianca was moaning her name, quickly approaching her desired orgasm.

"That's perfect Lizzy" she breathed heavily, "I'm cumming already..."

Bianca's whole body shivered as she finally climaxed, filling Liz's mouth with a sticky jet of warm semen. After finally emptying her heavy balls into her roommate's mouth, she hopped daintily off the bed and made her way out of Liz's room. "Thanks again!" she chimed as she closed the door behind her.

Liz lay there for the next few minutes absorbed in thought, her mouth still filled with Bianca's thick, creamy load. She savored the salty present Bianca had left her as sunlight began to peek in through her curtains. Liz pondered to herself, her tongue playing with Bianca's cum as she reminisced.

It had only been a week since she moved in with her three futa roommates, but she already couldn't imagine her life without them. She had always been obsessed with the idea of meeting a sexy futa woman and here she was, living with three of them as their personal free-use cum slut.

Swallowing the last of Bianca's creamy seed, Liz licked her lips and rolled back over. She could still get a bit more sleep before class.

*****

Liz was fascinated with futas from the moment she discovered they existed. Being a girl herself, she wondered how good it must feel having access to both male and female sex organs. During her high school years she had tried dating her fair share of guys and girls but none of them satisfied her desires the way she imagined a futa could.

She spent most of her free time "researching" futas, which usually just resulted in her masturbating to the various videos she found online. She dreamt of the day she could fulfill her growing list of fantasies. The existence of futa women was no secret but they tended to keep to themselves and this made finding one quite rare. Growing up in a small town only made matters worse and she never managed to meet any, far less date one, despite years of searching.

After graduating High School her prayers were answered. Futanari National University was pioneering the development of a free-use roommate program. It was one of the countries top Universities and futas from all over applied with the hopes of getting accepted to the prestigious institution. Liz, with her excellent academic track record and substantial knowledge on all things futa, was exactly the kind of applicant they were looking for.

The free-use roommate program was an ambitious project intended to reduce the sexual frustration most futanari girls experienced, especially in their first year on campus. Research had shown that futa women have much higher sex drives than average, and even more importantly, their cocks are incredibly needy, demanding nearly constant attention. The average futa needs to empty their balls several times a day, just to function normally.

With the introduction of the free-use roommate program the school hoped to see significant academic performance improvements by reducing the strain of consistently finding sexual partners. It accomplished this by providing each household with a free-use cum slut of their liking. These were usually women, but men could also apply to the program. Each prospective student simply filled out a form indicating their sexual preferences and the school did the work of pairing them together with suitable roommates.

What this meant was that Liz had been specifically hand picked to perfectly satisfy the needs of her three roommates, and likewise they had indicated they preferred to have those needs met by a petite redhead with small perky tits and a submissive personality. It also meant that on campus she was now in the minority, outnumbered 3:1 by the many futas that attended. It was her dream come true.

*****

Liz woke to her alarm at nine. Looking at herself in the mirror she was reminded of the mess Bianca made on her face. She needed a shower. Liz slept naked to ensure ease of access for her roommates, so there was no need to undress. She walked sleepily down the hall towards the bathroom and to her surprise, found it unoccupied. She threw her towel over a rack and hopped into the shower stall, pulling the curtain closed behind her.

The warm water was exactly what she needed to start her day. She scrubbed herself diligently, removing any signs of her previous encounter. With her eyes closed she hummed to herself as she rinsed the last of the soap from her small frame, the suds quickly disappearing down the drain. She was just about ready to get out of the shower when she heard the door open and one of her roommates walked into the bathroom.

It was Melody. Even through the steamy curtain it was easy to make out Mel's form. She was the only girl in the household with straight black hair that fell to her shoulders.

"Is it cool if I join you?" Melody asked through the curtain. Mel had heard the shower running from her room and decided to take advantage of the opportunity.

Liz pretended to think for a moment, but she definitely wanted Mel to come in. Of all the girls in the house, Melody was her favorite. She had dreamy blue eyes Liz couldn't help getting lost in and her body had curves in all the right places. Mel had also been the first of her roommates to give Liz an orgasm. She had this motherly tenderness to her that always left Liz feeling warm and tingly all over.

"Yeah, come on in"

There was still an hour before class Liz thought to herself, she had time for some fun in the shower. Especially for Mel.

Mel didn't waste any time. She hung her towel on the nearby rack and pulled the curtain aside. Her curvy body immediately contrasting Liz's modest figure. Liz was by no means unattractive in her own right, but compared to Mel she felt like a starter Pokemon. As basic as they come. Mel on the other hand was an exotic legendary. Her ample breasts and round ass paired perfectly with her raw sensual energy to create an intoxicating blend that drove Liz crazy.

Of course, Mel was also a Futa, and a well endowed one too. Her cock was much larger than Bianca's even when it wasn't fully erect. And Bianca was by no means small, even by Futa standards. Melody's healthy cock sported a fat tip that Liz loved worshipping. Many of her nights thus far had been spent in Mel's bed, with her head between Mel's legs, drinking eagerly from her leaky cock as Mel patted her head and comforted her.

Melody's eyes ran up and down Liz's pale body. The beads of water on her breasts and stomach glistened in the bright light from overhead. Her pussy wasn't something Liz thought about that often, usually too busy day dreaming about her roommates, but Melody was definitely thinking about it. Her eyes had wandered down Liz's small frame and stopped right at the intersection of her thighs. Her wet puffy lips holding Mel's gaze hostage.

All her thoughts about Mel must have really turned her on because Liz's pussy looked swollen and ready for action, and Mel seemed intent on capitalizing.

Without hesitation Melody wrapped her arms around Liz, pulling her close. Liz's back was cushioned by the fat pillows that were Mel's tits and she lay back eagerly in the embrace. Melody wasn't shy, something Liz had realized was common with futa women. None of them were.

Mel's hands reached down and lifted Liz gently, her small body offering little resistance. Soon she felt the tip of Mel's erection pressed against her pussy lips, the warmth of it sending a shiver of anticipation down her spine. Mel was always so gentle, taking care to slowly work her way inside. This time was no different, and Liz found herself slowly melting around Mel's thick cock. The fat mushroom head spreading her insides pleasantly as it massaged it's way into her pussy.

Liz bit her lip, releasing a soft moan as her pussy stretched around Mel's large cock and soon her walls were being coated by the constant stream of precum that leaked from it. All futas produce an excessive amount of precum which works in their favor when it can act as lubricant in precisely these situations. Liz thanked herself for that because without all the precum she wasn't sure she could handle Mel's girth.

The length of Mel's cock was one thing, but once she became fully erect she was as thick as a coke can. Even with all her lubricant Mel could just barely squeeze herself inside Liz's swollen pussy, but the effort was worth it. Mel squeezed Liz's hips tightly as she lifted her up again to start another hearty thrust, her cock slowly receding from Liz's tight hole only to quickly return with another deep stroke.

This went on for several minutes. Mel lifted and dropped Liz's delicate frame onto her massive erection, using her like a fleshlight. But Liz was far better than any fleshlight. Her pussy clung to Mel's cock, milking and sucking her with each stroke. It didn't take long before Mel could feel herself getting close.

To ensure she didn't drop Liz, Mel pushed her gently against the wall, pinning her there with her body weight. Liz moaned as her sensitive nipples touched the cold tile and her whole body shivered in excitement around Mel's cock. Liz felt a familiar warmth running down her thighs. It was Mel's precum overflowing from her now well used pussy. It dripped out of her in thick, viscous strands and formed a sticky trail down her leg. Eventually they were both standing in a warm puddle of Mel's precum.

Liz knew Mel was close, but she savoured every last moment of her ravishing. She relished having Melody's hands wrapped so tightly around her, as her pussy wrapped even more tightly around Mel's thick cock. Her own orgasm was close at hand. For what felt like a blissful eternity she endured Mel's vigorous thrusts, biting her lip as her pussy stretched eagerly to accommodate its girthy visitor.

Mel's strokes were deeper now than before, and her cock seemed to have grown to a length Liz had never seen. It filled her so deeply that the tip pressed right against her cervix. Liz was too cock-drunk to complain as Mel took things further than she ever had previously, pulling Liz close as she forced her cock deeper into Liz's accommodating hole. Mel's tip pressed firmly against the barrier to Liz's womb, pressure building as more and more of Mel's cock crammed its way into Liz.

Liz was in such ecstasy that she felt no pain as the impossible was happening. Mel's hard cock was forcing its way deeper than Liz had ever been penetrated, past the once impenetrable walls of her cervix, deeper and deeper until her cock head was fully submerged in Liz's virgin womb. Liz let out a deep, breathy moan, exhaling fully as her womb was violated for the first time, electricity surging through her body as she took in the new sensation. Before she could even finish processing it all Mel began to cum.

Mel leaned back as she reached her climax, leaving only her hard cock to prop Liz up against the shower wall. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she mouthed a lusty "Lizzzy-". She began to unload before finishing her sentence, "-I'm cumming!". Her cock sprayed Lizzy's womb with thick baby batter, filling her to the brim and then some. The heavy white cream felt hot inside Liz, and her eyes watered as the unfamiliar sensation sent her over the edge. She buckled against the wall, shivering and spasming her way through her own orgasm.

The two stayed connected for the next few minutes as Mel emptied her balls into Liz, properly claiming her womb as hers. The excessive liquid had no way to escape, as the precum had earlier, thanks to Mel's girthy member acting as a perfect plug. Instead, Mel's fat load forced Liz's body to stretch further, her stomach expanding as her womb swelled to accommodate Mel's seed.

The heavy flow of semen was so intense it made Liz dizzy, and she might have blacked out if not for the delicate fingers stroking her head as Mel sucked gently on her earlobe. Just as Liz's swollen stomach looked like it was reaching its limits, Mel's erection began to subside and Liz fell back into Mel's arms for a warm embrace. Melody rubbed Liz's stomach tenderly, appreciating the cum baby she had given Liz.

To Mel's surprise Liz was somehow still tight enough to force out a stream of cum that must have overflowed from her womb as Mel's erection subsided. It flowed down Mel's shrinking cock, dripping slowly from her fully drained balls. Her tip was still buried so deeply in Liz's pussy that it pressed against her the small opening in her cervix keeping most of her cum locked inside Mel's womb.

"I feel so full Mel.. you really fucking filled me" Liz whispered breathily, gazing up into Mel's mesmerizing eyes with starstruck abandon.

Mel was speechless for a moment, post nut clarity hitting her like a ton of bricks. She had filled Liz's womb with futa cum. Was this even allowed in the free-use agreement? Judging by the lusty smile on Liz's face she didn't seem to mind, but surely she couldn't leave her like this. Mel ran her hand one more time across Liz's swollen stomach, mentally comparing how she looked now to the petite frame she was used to. The other girls were going to be pissed when they found out what she had done.

As Mel slowly withdrew her cock, the plug keeping the contents in Liz's womb, the floodgates opened and litres of sticky cream came flowing out with it allowing Liz's swollen stomach to shrink. "Thank goodness" Mel sighed. She used her hands to squeeze Liz's belly gently as she stroked it, encouraging the rest of her thick seed to make an escape.

Liz looked down at Mel's soft hands as they massaged her now shrinking stomach. The feeling was almost impossible to describe, she felt like a used condom being emptied or a tube of toothpaste being squeezed. Her body was slowly releasing its creamy prisoners down her legs, thick cum forming a sticky puddle beneath the two girls.

As the last of Mel's cum dripped out her and Liz's belly returned to its usual slimness, Liz was suddenly overcome with guilt, having wasted all of Mel's creamy cum down the shower drain. She hadn't even gotten to taste any of it.

As if Mel could read her mind, a cum covered hand made its way towards Liz's mouth. Cupped inside was what Liz could only imagine were the last drops of Mel's cum that had leaked out her womb. Reflexively she opened her mouth as wide as she could, ready and waiting for her sticky treat.

She didn't have to wait long before Mel began pouring the viscous liquid onto her awaiting tongue. Liz took it all, licking her lips if any dripped around her mouth. Once she was certain all the cum had drained from Mel's hand, Liz grabbed her wrist and pulled it closer to her mouth, lapping at the creamy glaze that still coated her palm and fingers.

Liz could have sworn Mel's cum tasted even better after marinating in her womb, the realization giving Liz all sorts of naughty ideas for the future. "Thanks for saving me a treat" Liz cooed, her soft voice barely competing with the sound of the shower starting up.

"You're welcome Lizzy" Mel replied softly "Now lets get you all cleaned up again".

Liz once again melted into Mel's embrace, this time letting Mel do all the work of soaping her cute little body. She enjoyed being the one getting pampered for a change. Mel always knew how to make her feel special.

*****

Liz spent the rest of the morning daydreaming; her mind couldn't stay focused on anything her lectures said. Even her usual hobby of admiring the gorgeous futas in her class was completely forgotten. All she could think about was how big and full her stomach had been in the shower and how empty she felt now. The new sensation had awoken something within her. A powerful new desire. She needed to be filled with cum again, as soon as possible.

When her class finished she headed to her favorite campus eatery and ordered her usual sandwich. She finished it quickly, washing it down with some bottled juice. She didn't have time for a leisurely lunch, her pussy was aching to be filled again and her roommates couldn't help her out on campus. She hardly ever saw them on campus since they were all in different programs.

Liz knew exactly where she needed to go...a futa bathroom. She knew it was strictly off limits to non futas but fortunately nobody could tell she wasn't a futa by looking at her. It was mostly a trust system put in place to improve student safety. Liz had heard many stories of what went on in those bathrooms and they were exactly the reason she was suddenly so desperate to find one.

Since futa women have such intense sexual urges they often go to the bathroom for multiple

ball-drainings a day to reduce the risk of ruining their clothes or embarrassing themselves in class with their uncontrollable emissions. Lunch period was the most popular time to do this because they could help each other to achieve their desired relief rather than just masturbating alone in a stall.

To ensure student safety, futa's were forbidden from using regular student bathrooms, and vice verca. The majority of the bathrooms at Futanari National University were catered to the schools main attendants so it wasn't hard for Liz to find what she was looking for.

Even though she had already made her mind up, Liz still felt nervous as she approached the off-limits doorway. She lingered in the hallway outside for several minutes, watching students enter and exit the fabled room. She looked down at her watch as the seconds slipped by. It was now or never.