Futafume: Halle Berry

Story Info
Halle Berry gets a perfume that makes interesting changes.
7.6k words
4.42
28.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silenteye
Silenteye
123 Followers

Written by Silent Soul Ken SSK

Summary: When Halle receives her hand on a strange perfume called Futafume it causes her a world of trouble and discovery.

*****

Halle Berry stared at the perfume in her hand, it was labeled 'Futafume' and was a bright gold color, she had bought an hour earlier from a new vendor who had been pushing a new product. Futafume had been one of them, along with Stud Soda, Bombshell Bath Soap, New U Gum and various other strangely named products. The thing that sold it for her was, that if she used this she would never need a man in her life ever again. It was no well-known secret that she had trouble with men recently, her recent divorce had convinced her that she would be better off dating women than men ever again. If this perfume could help she would take it no problem.

She decided to do a test spray, she held it up to her face and pressed the nozzle spraying herself with a golden spray, it hung in the air almost glittering, she inhaled. It was a very sweet, yet strangely masculine smell. The particles flew into her nostrils and produced a light tingling sensation all throughout her body. Halle blinked then set it down, and she stood up and stretched, "Ahhhh what time is it?" She asked aloud, looking around she found her cell phone and pulled it up, 12:38 PM, it read.

She tapped her chin then went to her computer and sat down the screen black till she wiggled the mouse and it lit up showing the dating site she was on. She was looking for single lesbians though with her recent trend of divorces it seemed that lesbo was hooking up every day now. That and the ones she usually got were much older women, she wanted someone young and dumb for the simple sake that she could rule the relationship. As she searched she thought of the possible girls she could get she saw some profiles but they were all dating. One girl caught her eye, a white girl with C-cup breasts, blonde hair, and green eyes. She was taken but Halle imagined herself with the girl.

She began to stroke her breasts, her body suddenly hot, "Strange." She muttered, "I feel..." she began to pant, "So hot... and horny..." she was already reaching down past her pants and into her crotch rubbing her folds as images began to fill her mind. Her with the girl, kissing her and rubbing their chests, Halle feeling a brief moment of jealousy when suddenly her breasts began to swell larger and larger. She grabbed her breasts feeling them pushing against her fingers. Suddenly there was something bumping against her lower hand. She saw a dick growing bigger and bigger before stopping at 8 inches throbbing hard, a quick feel made her feel balls beneath walnut sized judging by how she could grip them firmly.

She thought it was weird till the other girl got on her knees and began to jerk her cock. It felt strange at first then it started feeling good, as sensations filled her head. A pleasurable tingling and an instinctual desire to thrust her hips which she did. Her dick sliding through the hand already beading with pre-cum. She felt her heart thud as she groped her boobs with one hand the other helping her jack-off she felt the sensation she had felt sometimes during sex but coming from her cock.

A building pressure that was pushing through her new cock. "Oh god, I'm... I'm cumming!" she cried out and her cock bulged throbbed and then began to shoot. Small but hot spurts of cum spraying up into the air some of splattering on her keyboard and some under the table. Halle sat there panting... "Holy fuck where did that imagination come from?" She asked she looked at the screen, "Fuck if I had a dick I'd fuck her brains out like no tomorrow." she said and she placed her hand on the keyboard... and paused. She looked at her fingers and saw the slightly clear white fluid all on certain parts of the keyboard.

Her gaze went down, and she saw her cock, her first reaction was to scream which she utterly suppressed. Her second reaction was to touch it which she did. She felt it and knew it was real the very instant she did. She also knew that her balls were too, and an even lower touch revealed she still had her vagina, but the question boggling her mind was, 'How did this happen?' She was surprised but curious and was eager to see how much it could do.

She came once, what if she could do it again? Typically she had more stamina than both of her ex's now was the time to prove it. However, she would admit that even that first orgasm had taken a great toll out of her. But she was curious now, her initial shock gone. She grabbed her mouse closing out of the dating site and just looking up smut. She saw many girls then found what she was looking for, a white-skinned redhead with freckles and sizable breasts. A slight waist and slightly flaring hips.

She leaned back, hand on cock already fapping the quickly hardening length, "god she looks hot I just want to fuck my cock between those fat tits." She purred "Mmmf yeah!" she was fapping so hard now it almost hurt her hands slapping her hips. But she felt it the building pressure again that caused spasms in her body. She felt it bulge, and she groaned, "Fuck I'm cumming!" she groaned and her cock spurted jizz, her eyes rolled and she threw her head back as she felt her cock spurt for four seconds then start to fall limp. "Fuck... " She said, despite it being so brief it was intense. She looked down and saw that the cum was even less than before. "Oh man... shit, I guess... this is why guys don't go more than twice." She said. "Well, that's a disappointment." Halle got up and walked to the bottle of Futafume. She grabbed it and held it up rotating it and saw a note on it in clear plastic the letters black but rather small making it hard to read from a distance.

She scrutinized the words and read "Futafume, the perfect perfume for your rut in your relationship. Futafume lasts one hour per spray. Warning do not attempt to spray oneself more than four times, disastrous results can occur." She blinked, now curious, "So it only lasts an hour per spray? Well, that's a letdown but what's with not spraying more than four times?" She stared at it then held up the bottle and gave a spritz.

She inhaled the golden particles, set down the perfume and waited. She didn't have to wait long about a minute later she felt a heat at her crotch as well as at her breast and butt. She placed a hand on her cock and felt it start to swell bigger and bigger. A lower reach revealed her balls were growing as well. She felt a strange sense of accomplishment at the thought of her cock and balls growing. As well as a desire for more. But first, she would see how big they get before going for another spritz. She also felt her legs start to lengthen as well, and placed a hand on her growing bust which seemed to be growing rather rapidly. She also felt her arms and hands swell as did her butt. She was eager to see the end results.

It didn't last long though within thirty seconds it was over. She looked at her cock, it was definitely bigger. She grabbed her cell phone and snapped a picture at her hard quivering prick. She then activated a measurement app. It read, sixteen inches, "What it only doubled in size? Lame." She said. But she placed a hand on her bust and knew it was double its original size. Which wasn't much it just means she went from a B-cup to a D-cup.

She didn't even bother snapping a shot of her balls she was sure they also only doubled in size. She grabbed the spray and held it up to her face, "Okay, so this is the third time." She said, a thought struck her and she set her phone down and turned on the recording function making sure she was in good view before spraying and inhaling the golden vapors. She barely had time to set the perfume bottle down when the burning sensation returned this time all over her body.

She wrapped her arms around her chest even as she felt her body pulse. The heat made her body sweat and she fell to the ground rolling around the cold floor to keep cool. As she rolled her body grew, limbs growing longer and thicker with muscle, her cock shooting up like a bizarre fast growing tree, and her ballooned with hot rich and even thicker seed. Her breast swelled bigger and bigger as did her butt enlarging with each passing second.

This continued for a minute and a half by which time she was panting. When it was over Halle rolled onto her front and pushed herself up. She instantly noticed the muscles slightly bulging against her skin and as she got up she went to a mirror and looked at herself. What she saw blew her mind. For one she wasn't short anymore. She stood tall almost seven feet tall but was short by four inches. A flex revealed a muscle that belonged to a light athlete nothing bodybuilder sized. Looking down at her cock was the real surprise, she had seen it in the mirror but that couldn't be right.

But now that she saw she was shocked, her cock stood reaching past her belly button and almost curving into her new large perky breasts. She grabbed her phone and snapped the picture. A measurement revealed thirty-six inches. "Holy shit I'm fucking huge! But..." She was four inches thick. "Hmm could fit in... could fit in reaaaaal deep." A twinkle in her eye. Then she saw her balls, and she reached down and grabbed them. They felt as big and bloated as they looked, each one just a few centimeters short of being the size of a watermelon and loaded with hot sperm. "Damn enough to fill a horse probably." she then saw her breasts.

Each one was almost perfectly spherical, they looked like balloons on her chest and were as big as basketballs. "Whoo if I go out like this I'd be on the front page I bet." for some reason that just made her feel... adventurous. She turned to look at her butt, it was enormous, she had heard of a chick named Pebbelz da Model who had a huge butt that was enhanced. Halle's butt was not only bigger, but it was bubbly each cheek raised high and a slight slap sent ripples of motion through the whole cheek.

Halle had to admit she looked hot, more than hot "I'm a fucking goddess!" she said as she began to pose and flex. She was so hot she was turning herself on her cock already leaking liberal amounts of pre-cum. "Let's see how much I can cum now." She said and she stopped posing and grabbed her dick with one hand as she moved back to her computer and began to load up some videos. She pumped her dick vigorously as she watched a young girl display and pose her body nude. Halle could already imagine her big dick going in bulging out the girl's skin as her balls slapped the girl's butt with each powerful thrust. Unlike before it was a good minute of pumping, air humping, and rabid imaginations before she came this time.

But boy did she cum, her cock spurted hot jizz aimed straight at the ground, each spurt blasting hot thick ropes that splashed on the ground creating a sizable puddle. Also unlike before this orgasm lasted thirty seconds in which her abs felt sore from the ejaculation. When it was over Halle looked down. The puddle was quite large, so large that even her feet were covered, and the cum actually steamed slightly. But she was surprised, and pleased, to find her cock was still rock hard if anything she felt full of energy.

A thought rose in her mind, 'I wanna fuck a chick.' and she agreed with it. She wanted to fuck someone but she couldn't think who. She couldn't go out, not until her transformation wore off. She couldn't do the maid either, a woman in her forties who was married. She thought and thought, then it hit her, there was a family nearby who had a daughter who just turned twenty-one and was deciding on going to college or acting school. She hadn't decided on which one yet, maybe Halle could 'help' her decide maybe even 'invest' in her while she was at it. Halle grabbed her cellphone and scrolled through the numbers till she found the number. The Markinsons, she called the house number.

It rang four times before it was picked up, "Hello?" Came the gruff voice of Adam Markinson.

Halle smiled, "Heeeeey Adam, it's your neighbor Halle." She said.

The gruffness was replaced with an insincere kindness that even a toddler could've seen through. "Ah, Miss Berry what can I do for you this lovely afternoon?" He asked.

Halle sat down leaning back in her chair, "I wonder is Jessica there right now?" She asked innocently.

There was a pause, and she heard through the phone, "Honey? Is Jessica here?" a muffled response, "Yeah she's here why did she do something to you?" He asked his voice gruff again.

Halle smiled as she felt her dick get hard, "Oh no I just want to talk to her about career options, and quite possibly some sponsorship deals if she's willing to listen to me." She said, "Tell her if she wants she can come but to not bring her phone, I don't want any distractions while we discuss 'business' you know?" Halle knew that there was no way she wouldn't come.

She knew that the father was already thinking of giant pay deals, not that they weren't poor but apparently Jessica recently spent a good portion of their money on a boob job apparently it was a really rare implant that was more or less banned in America. "Hold on a minute." She heard the slight scratch as the phone was put down, but the sound of footsteps pleased her. She kept the phone to her ear and decided to put on some clothes to see how they would fit but she knew they would be too small for her now enormous frame. After five minutes the phone scratched, "Ms. Berry?" he asked.

Halle smiled as she put on her cargo pants, "yeeeeeeesssss?" She milked.

He sighed, "She'll be there in 3 minutes, I hope she doesn't insult you." he said.

But the bi-racial star just chuckled, "There's nothing she can say to me," she said, and she hung up the phone. "Let's see this should do." and she grabbed a top and slid it on it was hiked up by her huge breasts. "Eh, it'll do." She grabbed the perfume thought for a minute then slid it into a drawer and out of sight. All she had to do now was wait.

-5 Minutes Later-

Halle got up as the door was knocked, "Coming." She said in a singsong voice. She opened the door and stepped aside, "Come on in." In came Jessica, white skinned, purple haired, tattoo on neck, wearing a loose top, with skin tight leggings, and with some jewelry. She had E-cup breasts that were held up by a tight bra, and a slight booty that had some roundness to it. She looked up at Halle with her roundish yet angular face she blinked then rubbed her eyes.

She looked up at Halle's face which stood a good foot above her, "Am I crazy or did you get taller?" She asked.

Halle smiled, "I got a little... improvement done on me, one I'm wanting to try out." She said, and she closed the door and locked it. "Come in we need to 'talk' about your future." she walked to her couch and sat down thankful she wasn't hard yet but knew it wouldn't matter in a few minutes.

Jessica couldn't believe her eyes, it was true that Halle had gone underground after her recent divorce but this... this was unbelievable. She was pissed her dad had taken her phone but there was nothing she could've done about it. Apparently, Halle didn't want any interruptions, but Jessica now knew it was because Halle didn't want her snapping photos. Jessica was a confused girl but she wasn't dumb. "So you said you wanna talk about my future?" She decided to break the ice first.

Halle nodded, "From what I've heard you haven't decided on what you want to do with your life." She said.

Jessica shrugged, "Not particularly no," she admitted, "So what are you gonna give me some life lessons?" She asked, with great sarcasm.

Halle smiled, "Sort of, I'm gonna make you a deal, if you have sex with me tonight I promise that whatever you wanna do in life I'll support you." She said.

The caucasian blinked, "Wait what?" She said not sure she heard right.

Halle sat up, "If you have sex with me tonight, I'll support you with whatever decision you make in life." She said.

Jessica was silent, the she stood up, "Look I'm not into girls, you know? They've got nothing to give. Secondly, what do you think I am stupid? What I sleep with you and I get labeled a whore who sleeps with people to get up top? Nah that's not my style." She said.

Halle chuckled, "Ha ha ha ha, I'm not like most girls anymore." She said, "I have... a special present from my improvement." She said, "One that puts me above women... or men." She said and she stood up when she did Jessica saw the rather large bulging tent at the celeb's groin.

The girl blinked then she laughed, "What? Did you get a strap-on? Real lame I'm outta here." She said, but she barely had time to turn when Halle grabbed her pants and pulled them down revealing her large endowments. Jessica gazed at the cock her mouth dropping her nose picking up the clear scent of musk. "What the... that's... fake right?" She said her voice unsure.

The celebrity walked up and thrust her hips letting her cock hang right under Jessica's nose, "Touch it..." She said simply.

Jessica had seen dicks before, heck she'd seen and touched her ex-boyfriends before he tried to force her to have sex. She dumped him afterward, but for some reason, while she had been repulsed by his dick, she was drawn toward Halle's. Not only was it just utterly massive but the smell just made her feel hot and horny. Her eyes had also caught the balls too, a massive pair of orbs that looked bloated, studded with thick veins over the stretched skin. Jessica had her doubts but they were erased when she saw the bead of pre-emerge from the cock swell then fall to the ground with a small 'plop' she swallowed, "How... this shouldn't be real!" She touched it and felt the hot pulsing flesh. "What did you do? Some kind of transplant or something?" the girl theorized grasping at straws.

Halle just smiled, then she moved forward so her dick was tickling the girl's neck, "How about less talking and more action... you have sucked a dick before right?" She asked, silence, "What you a virgin." Jessica blushed, "You are, aren't you? Well, tell me now you want to keep it or lose it?" She asked.

The punky caucasian was silent, on the one hand despite her rebellious teenage streak she believed in losing her virginity to a lover and internal belonged to her husband. On the other, she wanted to be penetrated by this god-like half-man half-woman thing before her. A hidden desire was emerging in her, a desire that was imprinted in humanity but only a few tapped into naturally. She wanted to praise this woman and worship her and devote her body to her but it struggled with her identity.

But a poke from Halle sealed the deal for her, "Come on just one lick." she urged, and so Jessica did, she licked the cock head and the pre-cum. It was over for her, Jessica was no longer a girl, she was a slave to the cock, to Halle, everything and anything Halle wanted she would give without hesitation. Jessica's tongue retracted and she swallowed shuddering as she did. "So? You gonna take my deal?" Asked Halle.

Jessica looked up and nodded, "Yes Mistress." She said.

Halle raised an eyebrow she rolled that word in her mind and found she quite enjoyed it, "Mistress I like that." She said. "So then will you do what I say?" She asked, a nod, "Anything?" Another nod this one stronger. "Then strip!" She commanded.

Jessica found her body moving automatically, in fact, her mind was already bent to Halle's will all she needed now were the commands. She pulled off her clothes at a feverish pace damn near tore them off she was eager to please this goddess before her. She stood her bare body held out for Halle's view. Her enlarged breasts wobbled slightly as she inhaled and exhaled. "I-Is my body pleasing to you Mistress?" She gasped.

Silenteye
Silenteye
123 Followers