Futafume: Halle Berry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halle looked young like she was in her twenties again, and her hair was long and luscious as were her lips that were somehow larger and puckered slightly. Halle held up a hand and gestured for Jessica to approach. She did, walking forward dazed, Halle then held up a dropper and said, "We're going to have a lot of fun, who am I?" Jessica stopped just below the huge cock head letting the pre-cum drip onto her hair and body.

She got to her knees prostrating, "You are Halle Berry, my mistress, my owner... my goddess." she said.

Halle smiled, she felt strong, beautiful, and horny as hell, "Open your mouth and raise your head." Jessica did so, "If you do good then perhaps next time we can take it to the next step, and I may get you pregnant... does that sound like a reward you want?" She asked. Jessica nodded, "Then impress me." and she dropped a single drop in Jessica's mouth and smiled she would see the limits of her body and the limits of this strange but wonderful medicine.