Futah World Ch. 07 - Final

Story Info
Is it real? Is that her? The Queen?
6.9k words
3.67
2.9k
0
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the editors, moderators and admins of this site, none of what I have written would see the light of day. Thank you all!

CHAPTER 7

The beginning of the end.

Out of boredom I suppose, I had Biting Owl knocked up by a Royal Futah Marine. I didn't dare stick my dick in that. Syphilis would be the least of my worries. However I did get much closer to Captain Gage on the way home. She LOVED my ass, and she had the biggest futah cock I had ever taken. Her loads were massive and kept me high for hours.

"Will you tell the Queen what we have done?" She asked me as my gaping ass leaked her cum onto her sheets. She reached into a nightstand and pulled out a butt plug. She unceremoniously shoved it into my gape to keep her precious seed inside of me.

"I can't lie to her. She's a Goddess..." I was out of my mind high.

"Thought you said he was resistant to Futah cum?" Amelia Gage asked Luanda.

"Mine gets him tipsy, but this is new. I did feed him before we came in here." Luanda reported.

"I need more cum, Can I suck you off Luanda?" I asked blissfully.

"No, Master. I think you've had enough. I don't want to be crucified when we get home, when you are mindless." Luanda stared into my dilated eyes. "Can you take that plug out of the Prince please Captain?" Luanda asked on my behalf.

"Nah slave, I'm gonna leave it in. I'll feed him. You can leave!" Captain Gage ordered.

"That is not going to happen. The Prince is my Master and my charge!" Luanda stood up as tall as she could. "GRETA!! GRETA!!! GREEETAAA!!!!"

"Fucking futah slave whore!" The Captain grumbled before wheeling off of the bed to her clothes. She found the scabbard there, her back turned to the stupid futah slave, as she pulled her sword. Before she could turn to face Luanda she heard her door bust open. When she finally turned around, a hulking white woman with fiery, yellow hair was about to pounce on her, a battle ax in her hands.

"I yield! I yield!" Amelia dropped her sword and raised her hands. She was looking at Greta, and then something behind the trio, where the door used to be.

I looked around Greta and Luanda to see the crew armed and walking in slowly.

"Um Greta? Behind you." I managed to whimper from the bed. I was too high to move. My body felt like it weighed a thousand pounds. They advanced slowly. Luanda knew they were outnumbered and went to her knees.

"Total fucking slave." I heard Amelia whisper. Greta was seized and the two were led out from the captain's quarters.

"Feeding time baby boy, nurse on Mommy's cock." Amelia pushed her cock head into my mouth. I felt relaxed and began to suck for my meal. She managed to push her way down my throat stretching it further than ever before. I was too high to care. This is what I wanted. I saw the brown cock sawing in and out of my mouth for a few minutes, before she let me breathe. Then she began pumping into my throat again. My 7" might have reached 8" at how hard I was.

"Good boy." She cooed, as I felt my stomach begin to fill first with her cum, then her piss.

I was so out of it when she pulled her cock out of my neck that I could only giggle.

"They said you were special. You are no different than any other pale male." I heard her say. I couldn't open my eyes. They were too heavy.

"Captain is it safe to speak here?" It was the quarter-mistress Habibi.

"Yeah he's cum-atose, The Prince is like every other male. Well, heh, not for long." Amelia snorted.

"We spotted the island. Should we go get her?" Habibi asked.

"With all haste! Get the doctors! I want everyone in uniform! Go! Set course!" Captain Amelia Gage ordered.

"Aye aye! And of the princes property?"

"We'll let her decide that if she's alive. Get this door fixed!"

"Yes Captain." Habibi said. I could hear her walking out.

I felt the weight of Amelia lay next to me. I tried to open my eyes to look at her pretty face but I was so tired. My mind was working at a snails pace. All I wanted was more cum.

"Azalea is a coward, and ignorant to think a pale could be Prince. I own five of you at my estate. Each one dumber than the last. But little male, if she lets me, I'm going to turn you into a full blown toilet. We'll see. Soon honey. Now feed from Mommy again. I need you good and obedient when we find her." Her words were honey to my ears and I felt her cock in my mouth again. On instinct I began to suck and push her monster cock into my throat.

SHE RETURNS

DREAMS OF FREEDOM

I woke to see Luanda. She held my legs up, my ankles next to my ears and was pounding my ass. It felt nice. I smiled. She wasn't wearing her collar. I was confused. I felt her cock blow deep inside me. My worries melted away in seconds.

"Clean the shit off my cock whore!" She ordered as she stepped down to the floor and shoved her wilting cock in my mouth. I sucked the mid sized dick for awhile, till she pulled away. I could taste my own filth.

"What happened?" I asked. We were still at sea, it was dusk or dawn, I could not tell which.

"Those that put me in a collar will be punished. I'm no longer your slave. I married the Captain. I was not pregnant with your child after all. I will be now with her child soon. Your pet viking?" She laughed a bit. "She a cum receptacle for the futah sailors. After ever session, the cum is harvested from her holes and fed to you." She grinned.

"How did I ever mistreat you?" I asked.

"You were okay, the upstart Commander and the false Queen?" She sat on the bed. "Well, enslaving a futah is just wrong."

"False Queen?" I asked.

"Hello dearest." The voice I had just heard, shocked me damned near out of my skin. I sat up. At the door was a ghost. Dead for some three years.

"My Queen." Luanda got off the bed and bowed. I could only stare.

"Ubabe?" Was all I could manage. She peeled away her clothing and rushed to the bed mounting me missionary as Luanda had just done. Her cock was steel. She fucked me violently, I felt tears on my rectum and anus. I cried out in pain. Her cock was somehow 30% bigger. It had to be 15 inches and almost 50% wider.

"Sleep well my slave." I heard her say into my ear as I felt my intestine fill up with a quart of hot cum.

"Plug him, and keep feeding him sailor cum." I heard as Ubabe crawled off of me.

"Yes your highness." I heard Luanda say.

I felt the wide plug stuff me closed so I could keep Ubabe's load in me.

I could not lift my head. Or raise an arm. I needed to piss badly. I was still on the ship.

"Help? Help! I have to pee but I can't move!" I whimpered lightly.

"You have a bed pan below you. You're caged so just let it go." An unfamiliar voice said.

"Huh?" I asked, needing clarification.

"Piss now slave or I will whip you! Helga is thirsty!" A very dark skinned woman entered my vision. "I order you to piss!"

"Slave?"

"By the order of the rightful Queen, you are now her slave. So piss!" The guard said. I'd been moved to a lower room on the ship. Servants quarters. The hay filled mattress and smell of this deck gave it away. The guard said I was caged.

I looked down to see a chastity cage on my cock. It was locked. I was a slave. FUCK! Had I been so cum drunk that I didn't see this coming? How did Ubabe get aboard? When did Luanda turn on me? Jesus, Futah cum is as bad as Heroin! I had no concept of what happened in the last week!!

I drained my bladder into the wooden pan. The guard took the pan and poured it into a bottle, then she left. I was so horny I stared at her cunt wanting to fuck it, then her ass wanting to eat her asshole.

I was still cum drunk.

I wondered if I was addicted to Futah cum.

Would I be Ubabe's pet, toilet or whore? Did I care?

I shook my head violently. Trying to rid myself of the high. I saw a bottle of water and smelled it. When it had no scent I took a test sip. It was indeed fresh water. I drank all of it down slowly and methodically.

"Land HO!" I heard from the decks above me.

We'd be at Nigerian shores. My wives would not expect an attack from their own ships. I quietly prayed for Azalea and Kuline, as well as our children. I prayed that sweet Greta would still have my child in her womb, and that Luanda would come to her senses. The last one I doubted highly.

"Michael!" I looked up from the wooden floor to see Ubabe in my tiny "quarters". It was a cell.

"Ubabe, I..."

"Silence! I'm near certain you didn't have anything to do with my disposal, but I know that you reaped rewards from it. If you still love me, you WILL obey. Am I clear?" She asked. I knew what to say instinctively.

"Yes my Queen."

"At least you know who the proper Queen is. Gage tells me that your wives didn't want to use your technology to improve the Nation, is that correct?" She asked. She was playing for my favor, she wanted me on her side. Possibly NEEDED me on her side.

"Yes My Queen."

"Well, you help me, and then I will let you out of that cock cage, and then help you, to help OUR nation. How does that sound?"

"Dearest I just want to say..."

"You will be my slave till you cooperate, and only then, will you be allowed to speak. Now answer the question!"

I could see myself in the dusty plains again. The banana flowers whistling with the constant wind. She hadn't changed from that day to this.

"Yes My Queen, whatever you wish."

"Excellent!" She said to me, then spoke to a guard. "Take him to the Captain's room, I need to meet with him and the captain. Collar him, no branding...yet. And manacles!" She said as she went up the stairs.

"What did they offer you if you won the war?" Captain Gage asked a question she knew the answer to. It was a show for Ubabe.

"Greta, would be mine, if I got her pregnant, and more control in the government. I suppose being the first pale Prince to win a war for Nigeria would have it's own accolades." I answered honestly as the heavy chains between my wrists clinked and clattered against the wooden table. I sat across from Amelia Gage, and Queen Ubabe. There was a scribe writing as fast as she could while we spoke.

"We are about to set anchor. What should we expect from Azalea's forces?" Gage asked.

"Um. The usual patrols, perhaps a parade? Celebrations? I did my job, ousted the Lakota, and kept the Zulu from getting to the Native lands!" I explained. Ubabe nodded.

"Commendable Doctor". Ubabe said quietly.

"Give your praise to the crews, the marines, and the soldiers... My Queen. With Gage's help, we merely planned it, and executed those plans." I was sarcastic. That wasn't smart. Yet I had been expecting something a bit north of the tepid compliment of, "commendable".

"Don't worry Michael. Once I have the throne back, I will have plenty of use for our royal Prince. Okay dearest?" She said sarcastically in return. "Your first mission is to retrieve our daughter. Once I take back the throne." She said.

"I know where she is." I reported.

"Good! Get our daughter back. You are a shit father to let her be raised by others. I understand the situation politically, yet still....I had hoped you loved Octavia more than that!" She scolded.

"My Queen? The assault?" Amelia Gage pressed.

"Right. So have the Marines deploy here and here, as I lead the army up this route." I saw Ubabe pointing at a map I couldn't see. I was pulled out of the room by my arms. They dragged me to the door.

"When am I to prove my loyalty to you Dearest?" I said as I was yanked from the room.

"You have already Michael!" she yelled back.

It had been 24 hours in the harbor with the cannons going off constantly. The marines had left before the barrage, most likely to over take the palace. Yet I sat in this shit and puke smelling slave cell, at the bottom level of MY own ship! The guns roared over and over deafening me.

Well it was my ship. Once. Not having cum forced into me had cleared my head. I thought about Greta and how I had come to love her. I hoped she would be returned to me.

My thoughts were scattered as the 24/7 bombardment of the coast was impossible to sleep with.

It finally stopped.

No one came to get me.

It was raining hard as almost fresh water leaked through the boards and dripped on to my head. I opened my mouth to catch some of the rainwater, but spat it out immediately as it was tainted with the shit and puke from the deck above mine. My Lakota neighbor, in the cell next to mine had passed in her sleep a day ago. In the heat she was already stinking up the place worse. I wondered where Biting Owl was.

I needed water soon, or I would end up like my neighbor.

I was drifting in and out of consciousness when the rain stopped. It had rained for days it seemed. I was soaked and even in the African heat, was cold. My body was most likely shutting down. I had been covered in the kind of filth one would imagine in a New York City sewer, thanks to my constant shower from above. Nary a drop of that water was potable.

I had a feeling of what the US soldiers felt like on the British prison ships. Few made it out alive. Those that did were normally so racked with viruses, they didn't live long after, I was making my peace. Talking to my daughter Jenny from beyond the worlds, letting her know I love her.

I even prayed for Dougie. Good friend and good lay. Pushed me so hard to get where I was now. As if he knew I'd die in the bowels of a ship I still technically owned, covered in detritus.

"Master! Are you alive?" Greta's voice.

"Maybe...water." I squeaked.

"Latch on, I don't have any, but a drank a ton before I came for you!" Greta promptly sat over my mouth and pissed warm flavorless piss down my parched throat. I drank as fast as she gave it.

"Sorry Master, but can you walk?" She was trying to get me on my feet. I shook my head weakly. I had been preparing to die a few minutes ago.

"Fine!" She quickly grabbed my body and tossed it over her shoulder. "I'm getting you safe!"

I noticed a bulge in her belly as she lowered me down to a rowboat with two white women and a hopeful looking Native woman in it. Next to her was a blond 3 year old girl.

"Jenny." I mumbled as I sat on the bench next to one of the white women.

"Sungmehetu Ankiyapi, I am sorry." I heard.

"Why are you here Biting Owl?" I could barely lift my head. I realized that the girl was not Jenny but Eve. The daughter I had had with Biting Owl.

"I need to be with you, the Goddess commands it. Eve misses you." Biting Owl leaned in to tell me, as Greta made her own way down to the long boat.

"Less talking, more rowing!" Greta ordered. Owl and one of the white women rowed as the other white woman steered with a rudder.

Greta sat next to me.

"What's going on?" I asked as she handed me a loaf of bread.

"I'm taking you home." She said and kissed my forehead.

"My home is in a very different place." I muttered chewing on the hard bread.

"Shh! Lay your head on my lap. Rest." She lay me down on her thighs.

"Daddy?" Eve was poking my face.

"Eve, good to meet you again..." I was out. The fresh piss and bread put me into sleep as my body tried to process all of the calories and liquid.

I woke. It was much colder. I was in a hammock on a boat. I looked around.

"Was ist das?" I heard above me.

"Ich weis dacht nicht!"

German? Where the fuck was I?

"Schnell! sehr schnell!"

Oh shit, that isn't good.

"Feuer frei!!!"

Cannons again. From far away, and then the ones from this boat. WHATEVER BOAT THIS WAS! I climbed out of the hammock and fell down to my knees. The boat was pitching quite a bit as they fought to get into the waves.

"Master! Stay down here, no one can see you!" Biting Owl knelt at my feet. She had been in the same room the whole time, in a hammock near mine with Eve. "Greta says that if you get hurt she will give me an English name and cut off my feet! If you get killed, she will kill me in front of Eve, so please don't go topside!"

"Whatever Alison you whore." I said as I looked up the stairway. I was two decks down on this boat. Better than my last accommodations.

"Fine Alison, call me that..Please don't!"

"Daddy? Pwease!" Eve shouted. I turned and looked at the deeply tanned blonde girl in a heavy long sleeved, white dress.

"Okay. I'll stay to keep Eve safe." I knelt next to my little girl and hugged her properly for the first time.

" I wuv you daddy!"

"I love you too Je..Eve dear."

Cannons roared over and over then I felt the boat turn sharply. It began to slow. I had not heard the tell tale sign of a mast shrieking and falling over, so I assumed our boat had won the day and was boarding the other one.

I heard gunfire, and swords clanking. I heard men's and women's shrieks of pain. What I did not hear was a woman coming up the stairs to this deck from the one below.

"Baby. I never should have sent you!" I heard.

I spun around to see Azalea. She was in rags and manacles.

"I'm so cold."

I grabbed onto her large body and held her. She was mostly naked, where I had been given clothing. I found the blankets from the hammocks and wrapped them around her large body.

"Alison find the key to take these off my wife!" I ordered.

"Yes Master!"

"Baby, I'm here. Somewhere. But we are together. You are safe...I think. I think we are with Greta's tribe, but I haven't seen her yet." I held her as she shivered uncontrollably. It had to be 40 degrees Fahrenheit down here. Probably worse up top with the winds.

"Daddy is a good man dark lady!" Eve tried to comfort.

The blankets helped as I held her sharing my body heat. I was used to this climate, growing up in the northern state of Wisconsin. A Nigerian experiencing this for the first time? Must be like being dipped into ice water, and then held there. I now knew why trips to the Native Lands were done in summer.

"We bested them!" I heard as heavy footfalls came down the stairs. It was Greta in full armor, and a belly.

"I saved your wife Master, and your other slave...Owl. Oh and cute little EVE!" Greta knelt.

"Aunty Greta!" Eve charged across the floor toward the towering blonde. Greta caught her in a hug and spun her a bit before putting her back down.

"We are two days from my home Master. You and the Queen will be Noble there, but not a King or Queen.." She stood and bowed to me. I turned to Azalea. She knew what I was thinking.

"I am not your Master, you are my savior, and I wish to marry you and make you my wife. So that you will be noble, as will our children." I said.

"Children?" She looked at me. "More than one?"

"Children." I stated.

"Many more than one." Azalea added.

"Not futah though?" Greta was trying to work this out.

"No, only mine." I finally got through to her.

"YES! Master, er Husband Yes! Can we marry now?" She picked me up like I was a child, and spun me.

"AYE! Let me go! Your squeezing me too tight. Yes!" She plopped me on my feet. "All we need is a ships captain."

"Oh we have a great captain!" Greta turned and ran up the stairs, to the second deck, and then the next to topside.

Alison "Little Owl" brought us soup as we waited for Greta to get a meeting with the Captain. Azalea was warming up decently now that we had found more blankets. I was talking to Alison about how Greta had gotten all of us together and helped us escape from Ubabe's clutches. She said something I never expected to hear.

"Octavia. She asked the rebels and Zulu to help save us. She hates her mother. Greta and her get along great, she's up there with the captain, learning." Alison said blandly.

"My other daughter is on this ship!" I stood up and was about to bolt up the stairs when I saw a large figure coming down.

"Baby...no need. She's right behind me." Kuline said smiling. She cleared the stairs for my 5 year old futah girl to run into my arms. I caught her mid air as she jumped up to me with her futah strength.

12