Futah World Ch. 07 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are two days from the Norway coast baby. I want you to know that us Futah will not be accepted well there. However Greta says you will marry her. That will make things easier as you are both golden haired. We will be seen as slaves. How do you feel about that hon?" Kuline asked.

I was too busy kissing the round cheeks of Octavia to notice I was asked a question.

"Daddy you kiss too much!"

"My little futah princess get used to it!"

"Aunty Kuline says I'm not princess anymore" She brought me back to reality with that one sentence from her tiny voice.

"Sorry Kuline. I was listening...Mostly." I looked at my fiancee, and my two wives. The contrast was jarring. Then I looked down at Biting Owl...No Alison. Alison. She deserved that name.

"The only slave on this boat is Alison, Eve is my free daughter as is Octavia. Neither you nor Azalea will ever be called slaves. Greta and I will find a way to make it work."

25 YEARS LATER

"Husband! Stop squirming, I know I'm bigger than Aunt Azalea, but you promised your ass if I won the election!"

"Octavia go slower! Your aunts don't fuck me as often as they used to!" Her 14" monster was trying to push it's way in.

"Daddy shh! Feel my hair on your face, my big tits on your back? Relax hubby and let me cum in you."

"She's gonna ask him to drink her piss next, then eat her shit. I'll bet 20,000 shells." Kuline said as her and Azalea stood in the doorway.

"She is not her mother and we raised her right!" Azalea smacked her wife. That caught the attention of the lovers in the bedroom.

"Either come in and watch, or leave! I'm the Mayor now!" Octavia barked. The two women put up their hands in surrender and retreated.

"I'll take that bet Kuline. That means no vacation for your family if you lose!"

"I'm willing to risk it. Michael gave me 1 son, 3 daughters and 6 Futah. You have what? Two Futah and a daughter? The minute Husband comes to complain that Octavia used her futah domination to squat over his mouth, I win." Kuline stopped in the hallway of the large house. Her arms folded in confidence.

"What if Husband asks for it?" Azalea asked. Her hair was beginning to turn gray, yet she had something baking in her oven.

"He doesn't do that ever anymore!" Kuline chided.

"If he asks for it. I win. I mean if you are so confident." Azalea began to walk to her room.

"Wait, the bet is just on Octavia right?" Kuline looked concerned.

"Yeah. 20K in shells if she tries to force him into toileting."

"Okay...But what do you know, that I don't know?" Kuline kissed her neck gently, trying to butter Azalea up.

"Knock it off.. I'll tell you." Azalea pulled her in for a hug.

"So you know that beer they brew up here? That is what Husband used to drink on His world. Well these folks can drink a lot of it! Of course as it is mostly water it goes through them quickly. Word among the slaves is: Husband is subby to Greta and ASKS her to pee her clear nectar into his always thirsty mouth. He like the beer from the bottle or from her tap!"

"You are lying! He hated that from Ubabe!" Kuline scowled.

"Wrong! He hated eating shit." Azalea corrected.

"Fuck! I may have lost 20K in shells." Kuline whined.

"Won't know till the slaves tell us in the morning, wanna cuddle together?" Azalea asked.

"Where's Greta?"

"She's a Jarl now, so I think that is like a sheriff? She runs the county. She won't be back home tonight. Why, you like her better?" Azalea was about to be insulted.

"No, I just don't want to get caught with my dick all the way up your ass!" Kuline pushed Azalea through Azalea's bedroom open door and tackled her on the bed.

"Husband?"

"Yes Octavia?"

"Did other Futah rip you like I just did?"

"Yes daughter, it happens sometimes. You were just moving to fast and didn't let me adjust to your size."

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"Forgiven. I'll heal quick. Then we can have a good honeymoon."

"What's a "Honeymoon"?"

"When a newly married couple get away from family and friends to spend time together. And fuck...a lot."

"Can we do that now that I'm a public official?" Octavia began kissing the top of my head as we lay in the bed. I had gauze between my ass cheeks.

"Yes. We can have a special vacation for us only. No aunts, No Greta, only us and whatever slaves you want." I summed up.

"Just Alison, I see how you like her to suffer when I toilet her."

"If you really want her there, okay. But I prefer her not being there." I was almost pleading.

"Fine no slaves!" Octavia seemed disappointed

"Hon, I know how to cook."

She was quiet for a moment. Then from left field...

"Will I be pregnant when we get home to Nordland?"

"It's called Norway now, and only if you want to have a baby with me."

"I want your baby Daddy. Lets go on the honeymoon."

"You got it, Princess wife."

"Before we sleep would you do me a small favor?"

"Sure, anything for my new wife!"

THE HONEYMOON

I woke deep in her ass, getting hard again. I can't believe she asked for anal. I had stayed lodged in her all night. Neither of us had moved. Now she was stirring.

"Daddy suck me please, I'm so hard!" She mumbled and rolled over so her massive meat was laying on my leg. I took great care of her Futah cock, as only I knew how. Before she was even truly awake she had dumped her cup of hot cum into my throat and mouth. I cleaned her cock up like a good husband and then crawled up the bed to kiss her.

"Hmm you smell like Futah cum, go brush your teeth!" She said as she sat up.

"You do know I have three other wives, and two of them are Futah? You might want to get used to my breath smelling of cum." I stated and stormed to the hotel bathroom.

"You keep back talking me Daddy, and you can suck the other side! Your breath will be far worse then!" She called from the bedroom. I was brushing my teeth as she said it. I spit, rinsed my mouth and looked out from the bathroom.

"Okay Ubabe!" I snapped sharply. I went back to brushing my teeth not knowing how my comment affected my new wife and daughter. I finished, rinsing my mouth out well. Toweled off and left the bathroom turning off the light. Octavia was curled into a ball. Her body was hitching as sobs took over her entire body.

"Do I sound like her?" She couldn't look up at me as she covered her face with her arm.

"No. But that is the type of threat she used." I said simply. I wasn't going to sugar coat anything. Octavia had turned a new leaf in seconds. I had no idea what to expect next. Yet I found myself cuddling the mass of black skinned muscle and holding her as best I could.

"Daddy...?"

"Yes Octavia?"

"I will always love you, and I'm happy I married you." She said muffled by her arm over her face. However the way she worded that sentence, that worried me. I got off the bed. Futah can be crazy, and I needed to be ready. I searched for and then found my service pistol from when I was in the Nigerian Navy.

Octavia sat up suddenly. Her eyes clouded with tears.

"I'd never do to you what my mother did. But I guess I have her temper...Please forgive me! Will you still give me a baby Daddy?"

I dropped the gun with a thump on the floor. Octavia realized that I was afraid of her. She was now twice my weight and triple my strength. I was 55, she only 29.

"Let's make a baby." I said as I settled between her massive breasts. My cock slipped into her vagina after she held her cock and balls to one side. I broke my own daughters hymen! Then...preceded to fill her womb with hot white man cum. It was way too short.

"Daddy? Is it that smaller dicks don't last long? Or was it cause..."

"Fucking my daughter/wife is what it was Octavia."

"Oh Okay. Can you do it again? That was nice, but it would be better if you lasted...'

"Octavia give me an hour."

"Okay Daddy."

The radio played something in Norwegian in the background as I felt embarrassed. I felt Octavia move in the bed snuggling up to me. Her cock between my cheeks.

"I need you now, please?" She said in a loving whisper.

"Lube baby, lots." I turned onto my stomach and then lifted my ass for her.

"I love you Husband, I'll be slow this time...promise."

Not ten minutes later I was begging her.

"Harder! Faster! GAWD I"M GONNA CUM!!"

"Take it Hubby, take my Futah cock Daddy! I love you soooo much!"

Spurts of my cum fired out of my semi-erect cock as she flipped me over like a doll and pinned my knees to my ears.

"Take all of me Daddy! You love my cock?"

"Oh baby fill me up! I love you Octavia! Fuck me Princess!"

Her speed began to go blindingly fast. I thought I could smell smoke from the friction. But in that moment I didn't care. She was slamming my prostate perfectly, and I was oozing constantly. I was in a perpetual state of orgasm.

"Husband I'm cumming!" I braced myself for the flooding of endorphins, and whatever else futah cum did to my brain when it got in my bloodstream. Shot after hot shot filled me.

"Daddy?" Octavia asked as I lay on her massive breast. I had finished into her womb three times this week. But her being a Futah in her prime, had finished in me close to 25 times. It was the last night in the hotel in Oslo. The northern lights were visible from the bed via the large window.

"Yes Miss Mayor?" I was nearly asleep watching the fire in the sky.

"Did Greta get me elected?" Her doubt oozed from her voice.

"No. You got yourself elected."

"They don't like Futah here. I'm the first ever to be voted into public office!" Octavia maintained.

"You won because of your ideas, and progressive attitude. Plus legalizing marijuana had a large say in things." I chuckled lightly.

"You knowing where we could get it cheap in the Native Lands helped." She rubbed my back as she spoke. "I just wanted to be sure I won it because of me, and not Greta's influence."

"All you." I said and kissed her dark nipple.

"Will you be my Chief of staff?" She asked looking down at my face.

"No. I can't, you know that. I made a deal with your aunts, Eve and Greta." I looked up at her from her soft bosom.

She sat up suddenly, pushing me off of her breast and sitting next to me.

"Oh not a fucking chance in hell! Not my wives nor my husband are going to captain ships! You all are staying right here with me and Greta!" She scolded.

"Greta is going too, on her own ship! We are sending troops and aid to England, which has been attacked by the Nigerians. Seems Ubabe isn't done with conquest yet." I explained evenhandedly.

"NO!" Now Octavia stood in all her naked glory. "Greta may be the Matriarch of this family, but I will see to it that you and my aunts are never in danger again!!!"

"Octavia, what happens when Ubabe's forces start conquering England? First Londinium, next, Oslo." I stared into her dark eyes as she weighed the idea. "Eve will be leading the ships. We are just dropping off troops and supplies. We are not engaging ships! It's a humanitarian mission, I swear!" I looked at her pleadingly.

"Octavia, I get to captain a ship. Something I always wanted to do. Say something." I said. Octavia had gone quiet on me and was just staring at me, deep in thought.

She just changed the subject.

"What nights do you spend with Greta?" She asked.

"You want the wife schedule? What does that have anyth..."

"WHAT...nights do you spend with Greta?"

"Monday and Friday are Greta's nights. Tuesday is Azalea's, Wednesday's is Kuline's. Thursday is Eve's. I left Saturday and Sunday for you." I announced.

"You haven't married Eve yet."

"No she is after you." I looked at her with loving eyes.

"When?"

"After the mission Octavia. Please don't chide me on this. I need your support." I asked. She sat next to me on the bed.

"I support you building our family with Futah babies, as well as males and females. However, I want many children as well. Our family will be a tribe here in Norway all by itself!" She put her hand on my leg. "You win, I will support the trip with our town and whatever supplies we can spare. I'm assuming that Greta has already gotten recruits and is training them?"

"You would be correct in that assumption. Thank you Octavia." I said. She nodded.

"What of your slave?"

"Alison?" I looked at her strangely.

"Yes. What are your plans for her?"

"Nothing. She trains the household slaves and continues in her job!" I was confused as to why Octavia would ask this.

"I will bless your and Greta's endeavor if you free her and give her one last child." Octavia put her hand on my leg.

"She's damn near 50." I stated.

"She still bleeds. Forgive her, she has served us for 25 years faithfully. Remember that!" She kissed my ear as she spoke.

"If I free her? What will she do?" I pulled away a bit to look into my daughters face.

"Marry you as well." She smiled.

"You are off your nut." I began to laugh.

"The sins, my mother Ubabe did to you, are far worse than anything Alison did!" She was serious. "Surely you have room in your heart to let her live the last 20 years in peace and contentment?"

"I can't do this." I muttered.

"She loves you." Octavia held my smaller body in hers. My head turned to face her. "She's been in love with you since she captured you that first time. On the beach when I was a tyke. I could tell then! Amazing you could not!" Octavia cackled at my confusion.

For no reason I began losing my sight. Next I couldn't hear Octavia anymore. I was falling into blackness. Something was wrong. I was asleep and I could not wake!

"OCTAVIA!" I screamed into the darkness.

REALITY

UBABE THE QUEEN

I must have been out since they pulled me off of the boat and put me in the cargo trunk of the wagon. I remember that Ubabe had come on the boat, while I was in a cum daze, and gave orders. Luanda had actually betrayed me and Azalea. That seemed real. Now I was sweating my ass off in a box as I felt every bump and rock in the road as I was being taken somewhere.

"Check the savanna. If I were the rebels, I'd hide people there!" I could hear Ubabe talking above me.

"Yes my Queen". An unfamiliar voice said. The carriage came to a stop, and someone stepped off. The springs creaked from the weight difference. I heard a horse mounted, and then it galloped away at high speed. The carriage began to move again.

"Did you mean what you said?" That was Biting Owl's voice.

"Yes, as you helped take down the usurpers, and proved your loyalty to me, I will fulfill my end of the deal. I will have you govern everything north of the Delaware River and as far west as the great mountains. Your tribe will retake all of the north. However!" I heard Ubabe pause.

"I will be taking everything south of the Delaware. I like cotton and tobacco, as well as the old hard trees there." Ubabe finished.

"Yes my Queen, as you wish."

"I have a ship leaving for your lands tomorrow. Don't be late." The Queen chided. "Don't forget the paperwork. It will save your life when my armies arrive."

"I'm thankful for your grace my Queen!" Biting Owl was laying it on thick.

They went silent for a long time. The carriage moved at a steady pace on bumpy roads till the road suddenly became smooth and flat. The ride went on for miles, but it finally stopped after a couple of turns.

"You! Take Biting Owl to the harbor. You! Unload the package and install it next to the other yellow haired traitor."

Both women given the order said the same thing.

"Yes my Queen!"

I was blindfolded, gagged and cuffed as I was carried into a room. I was placed on my back with something placed in my mouth to keep it wide open. My ankles were placed, then locked to my neck collar so my ass was wide open. The blindfold was taken off.

I was in a box. In my mouth was a funnel. It spread my mouth at the widest it could go at the skinny end. At my back end was a hole for someone to fuck me. My pucker was right against the wall of the box. I couldn't move. I looked to my left when I heard grunting and saw Greta in the same setup. She had someone filling her funnel.

The choice was easy. Swallow what was given from the asses or bladders above us, or choke to death and die.

Greta survived 4 weeks then was taken out to recover. I'm still in the box. My ass never heals, and is probably infected, as none use lube when they rape me. I'm a public fuck hole.

However, the good news is I'm the Queens private toilet. I get to eat and drink from royalty. Weird how one single thin wall separates the plebeians from the Monarch. I'm always high on cum, so it isn't a bad way to live. I'm fed the stems enough to keep me going as well.

This is where I am supposed to be.

Breaking through the next barrier of space/time. High on Futah cum, and a belly full of shit!

I like it here.

Goodnight Jenny, I miss you.

Wish you were here Alison!

FIN

12