Futanari CBT: Silver-haired Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aki was in heaven, she felt like cumming already! Her eyes went onto my throbbing cock beside her. With me shifting her lightly, I made the loose top she was sporting fall a little, exposing her gigantic, cushiony breasts, which pressed against my abdomen now.

Her perfect lips started to kiss it and rub along my shaft, her left hand massaging along my length through the material and her right hand sliding into my right pant leg, reaching my sweaty, hefty jewels and cradling each one. She grabbed one and squeezed it hard before doing the same with the other, feeling their softness eagerly.

My arms clenched around her fat butt cheeks as I drilled my tongue into her clit, making Aki go over the line in pretty much a dozen seconds.

She covered her mouth as her eyes got watery and she dug her fingers into my sack, her pussy lips clenching and her toes curling, she started to climax, squirting like crazy, her leggings became more and more soaked with her girly juices.

I put my lips against her pussy's entrance and began to suck hard, making Aki scream into her hand, her sweet pussy liquids going straight onto my tongue, they were unnaturally sweet~

She orgasmed pretty long, I think she had to be super horny!

Aki's muscles started to slowly relax as she gasped and started to pant frantically.

"Oh my God... Oh my God..." She gasped as I slowly let her down onto the mats, she lied there like a timid doe, looking up at me with her beautiful face blushed and her finger at her lower lip, her other hand was covering her soaked crotch. She was giving me such a longing, loving stare, "fuck... you absolutely dominated me... And you didn't even cum... I want you to claim me, Sarah... Fuck me, please~ I want you to cum deep inside my pussy..."

I couldn't deny such proposition. I picked Aki up like a newly wed bride, shouting something about her getting a fever as we entered the locker rooms and I put her down on a bench, she seemed really happy and excited!

"Fuck... Please be gentle... You'll rip me apart~" Aki said softly, lying there so innocently... I wanted to fuck her brains out!

"I'll... try. But first..." I grinned, looking up Aki's top, her massive, round breasts were just there for me to take!

"Ah... w- what are you do- ooouuuuh~" As Aki purred in pleasure and realisation, I straddled her torso and the bench and went straight in, inserting my long shlong between her huge tits and going balls deep into them, but in result, 1/3 of my dick popped from the top of Aki's cleavage!

"Mmm... bon apetite~" She cooed before her glossy lips nommed on my tip and started to suck it, but I retracted my cock and started to rub it between her fun bags, so Aki giggled and stuck out her tongue. Each time I thrust forward, my cockhead docked inside her mouth with Aki's long, soft tongue caressing my cum-slit.

My hands went onto her boobs, ripping the cloth apart and revealing the beautiful, small and pink nipples she's been hiding. Then, I grabbed onto them, making my fingers sink into them as I groaned and massaged her big boobs.

"Kyaaa!! Sarah~ You're not gentle! You're- you're... mgghaaa!!" Aki's face blushed even more as I played with her nipples, making her eyes go up from bliss, "I- I'm... mpgh-" My tip slid into her mouth, "Going-" she sucked on it hard, "to..." licked the very tip, "cum soon......"

Again?! She has to be either really into me, or really easy to please... Or both...?

I squeezed and pinched her nipples, and again, that was enough for Aki, apparently, because she stuck out her tongue and whined loudly, her tits sprinkling with milk! She actually had some dairy in those big fun bags!

"Ahhh!! Aaauuuh~ Fuck, fuck! I'm going to faint if you keep fucking my tits!!" Aki moaned loud in half-panic half-bliss.

My dick stopped at her mouth for her to suck at it for the last time before I stepped back, leaving her panting in pleasure.

"Alright. So I'm going to fuck your pussy then! You won't faint, will you?" I chuckled.

"Fuck! Fuck, please be gentle... And release it all inside me, please~ All of it, I want you to cum to your heart's contents as you use me as a cock sleeve!" Aki yelled, her eyes turning to hearts.

"Hah! We'll see! I don't want to get you pregnant... yet!" I joked, but Aki's face started to change into a neutral expression, her panting getting more calm as she looked to the side.

"Ah... I... I... I can't..." She said quietly, and suddenly I realised something was not alright.

"Oh...? Aki?" I looked her in the eyes, frowning, she seemed quite down...

"I'm sorry..." She closed her eyes, "I didn't mean to... ruin the mood..." She said, covering her face.

"What? Oh nooo, no, what happened? Did I say something...?" I blinked, confused.

"N- No! I... I just can't... get... pregnant..." She seemed really down, her beautiful face tainted by sadness. An unjust look that shouldn't spoil any woman's face.

"Aki..." I smiled softly, getting on top of her, my face right above hers, she looked me in the eyes and smiled just a bit, "You're so beautiful... and you have such perfect, heavenly body... And you're saying I can nut inside you as much as I want without protection? We can have... a virtually endless session of romantic, all-night love-making and climax as many times as we want?" I cooed, slowly getting closer and kissing her softly, then going again and doing it with more passion.

"Hehehe... yes, I guess you're right... how lovely it would be..." She whispered softly, looking me in the eyes, she blushed cutely. She had a reputation of a total dominatrix, or at least that's what I observed, yet here she was, so timid and innocent, lying beneath me with hands on her large boobs, smiling at me.

"Sarah... I want you to be with me... protect me... and make me yours. You're so kind, and the way you keep your friends happy and safe... I want to feel it... I need it." Aki proclaimed, and I smiled happily, she was so sweet, I couldn't deny it. I gave her a smooch and looked her in the eyes.

"I will."

"Now please, fuck me good, baby~" Aki purred, and I grinned.

"Yes, ma'am~" I said and smirked before grabbing Aki's leggings and ripping a hole in them tight at her pussy!!! Turns out she didn't have panties as well, of course.

"Ahh~!!!" She squeaked in surprise, grabbing her boobs and hugging them, "P- Please, be gen-"

"I know! I will watch out!" I chuckled, grabbing my giant cock and slapping it on top of Aki.

Aki's eyes widened as she felt that thing slap onto her. She looked down and saw that my erect dick reached her heart and stopped right at the bottom of her breasts!

"F- Fuck..." She shuddered, knowing the unavoidable doom that was awaiting her.

"Don't worry... It will fit..." I grinned evilly. Women are... flexible on the inside. Evolution and stuff, I don't expect you to understand.

Aki looked me in the eyes with mixed feelings, mainly anticipation and fear.

"I- I've never... had... such a big one before..." Aki purred quietly, really embarrassed. She felt the giant, long, warm slab of meat on top of her perfect tummy, she needed it inside!

"Oh." I looked down at her delightful, puffy little pussy and beamed happily, "You don't need to worry, you silver-haired angel, I'm going to show you how it feels to be dicked good with a big tool like mine. You'll never want to go smaller after this!!!" My eyes lit up as I slid my cock down Aki's body, making her shudder.

Then, I aligned it with her perfect, moist entrance and pushed a bit, making my cockhead kiss her pussy lips.

"Ahuuu~ This is so big! Your penis... It..." Aki blushed, looking down frightened, but then she smiled a bit, "I- It's making out with my pussy hehe" She cooed joyfully, then extended her arms out to me, "W- would you please hold my hands while you enter..." She pleaded adorably, and I was bought.

"Sure... You're so pretty, Aki... I will take good care of you~" I smiled, lacing our fingers as I looked her in the eyes and pushed onward, making my fist-sized glans part her delectable pussy lips and enter her!

"Kyaaaaaa~!!!" Aki closed her eyes and arched back as she felt like she's going to be ripped in two!

"T- That's... so powerful!" Aki's voice went a few octaves higher as she looked back at me, her eyes watery and glistening beautifully, "P- Please keep going~" She asked sweetly, biting her lower lip and frowning cutely.

"You don't have to ask me twice..." I winked and smiled, sliding my dick further beyond her entrance, steadily burying more and more of it.

Aki's body started to contort lightly as she moaned and huffed, her eyes slowly losing it and going up and up until suddenly my tip hit her cervix!

"Holy shittt~ Is it all in now?" Aki gasped, her voice a bit shaky and her breath unsteady as her head was arched back.

I raised my eyebrow and looked down.

... One fourth of my penis was inside her, tops...

"Ah... I have some left... it'll be fine, don't worry..." I chuckled and tightened my grip on her hands, I knew what was going to happen now...

"A- Ah...! Alright... O- Okay... so you can slowly-KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Aki burst into a yell of unexpected bliss and arousal as my cockhead went through her cervix and hit the back of her uterus, making the poor girl's face twist into a perfect ahegao, her nails digging into the back of my hands as I grinned and enjoyed having almost half of my cock buried inside such glamorous stunner~

"Alright. Time to go in already!" I shrugged and Aki's eyes went wide in a single moment of realisation.

"nononono waitttthkhhhhhhh-!!!!!"

I backed out a few inches, and then abruptly slammed my cock forward, making it go deeeeeep~

Aki's bloodshot eyes bulged as her long tongue shot out of her mouth and she contorted in a long spasm of rapture, tears streaming out of her eyes as I inserted a little past my dick into her needy pussy.

"Aah, ahaaa!!! KEEP GOING!!!" She yelled suddenly as I laughed and took another big thrust, nearly going balls deep inside, feeling her entire body tightening and her pussy clamping onto my dick desperately.

"I said...... DEEEEPERRR!!!" Aki moaned loudly, raising her legs and embracing my torso with them, pushing me forward and inserting even more of my love rod inside of her like she was committing some kind of weird sexual seppuku.

I felt absolutely blissful, having all my long cock buried inside Aki, I felt her warm, welcoming walls hugging my shaft from all sides as the tip of my dick literally felt her heartbeat, which was really accelerated!

"Oh fuck... This is great! You're so tight!" I groaned, giving in and letting the pleasure flow through my dick as I arched back, sighing in pleasure.

Aki's taut muscles started to spasm the moment she pushed me fully inside, her entire body shaking as she started to climax hard, her pussy clamping even harder onto my cock, juices flowing onto my balls as she squirted and moaned incoherently in sexual madness! After a few seconds, she released a wild, carnal scream of bliss!

I didn't take much to cum either, I was teased so much by her that I simply let it go, my eyes going up to the back of my skull and biting my lip hard as I didn't hold it any longer.

A stream of steady, white, sweltering hot goo gushed out of my tip with the force that almost bruised the poor girl's tummy, quickly filling Aki's small uterus, making it bloated with potent seed. The thick cum quickly overflowed her.

"Ghaaaa!!!! You're ripping me apart with your orgasm!!!!!" Aki screeched in bliss.

After the first serpentine of sperm I backed out and delivered another crushing thrust, making my seed splash out of Aki as the poor girl was at wit's end.

Our mutual orgasm's intensity filled the room with valiant, potent aroma, the smell of our sexual juices combined as we clenched hands and climaxed, feeling ascended and united in perpetual rapture.

My fat, heavy balls stored more than enough for both Aki and me to enjoy our orgasms for nearly a minute straight!

After some time, I felt as my testicles finally conceded, letting the last of my load spurt out inside the warm-bellied Aki. I closed my eyes and moaned softly, this was one of the best orgasms I ever had...

I felt all of Aki's body getting progressively weaker, her deep, lively eyes going all glossy as she stared into space, cross-eyed. Her legs slid down, debilitated as her grip on my hands got weaker.

"You okay there, sweetie?" I giggled, and Aki nodded softly.

"I... I can't feel my body, but... at the same time... I feel everything..." She panted, "You came so much... I wish I could... personally thank your balls..." She giggled faintly, breathing heavily in exhaustion, "I think this was the best... gymnastics class in my life..."

"Hahah! Yeah! I think the same..." I chuckled and then smirked, I knew what to do...

"Fuck, I've been waiting for this for such a long time..." Aki said, "I like you, Sarah..." Aki's beautiful, charming eyes absolutely hypnotized me.

"I like you too... I... I love the photos you post on your Instacum..." I confessed, blushing a bit.

"Ahuhuhu~ Thank you..." Aki moaned as I shifted a bit, she felt my cock still deep inside her, "I... I think I'm going to faint..." She did look pale.

"Ah... even if you do, I'll take care of you..." I beamed happily and started to exit her, making a ton of my sperm flow and spurt out of her, making her do various cute, sexual noises, "But first... you said something about thanking them...?" I approached Aki, my fat, saggy testis hanging loosely by her face as she gave them a longing, lusty stare.

"Thank you, oh, big heavy jewels of bliss~" Aki recited with an enticing, grateful voice, nuzzling against my sensitive testicles and giving them a long, passionate lick, sucking on the right, and then left one a bit and finally planting a big smooch on them, looking up at me with her charming, purple eyes.

"Ahh...That feels so good~" I melted, but then randomly remembered...

"By the way... did Monika really feel... 'tired'?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes..." Aki cooed, "I... made her..."

"Made her... tired?" I asked, wiping my cock out of the massive amounts of cum and Aki's girl juices.

"Yeah... I... fingered her till she squirted hard..........."

"... oh..." I felt as my cheeks started to get warm and pink.

Aki looked timid as she smiled and covered her face, "Sarah..."

"Yeah?"

"I can't... move my legs..." Aki started to laugh, she seemed really tired.

"Ah, yeah, don't worry about it." I smiled happily and picked her up, covering her privates with her ruined pants and top, then carried her to her room.

I felt kinda exhausted too, so we slept together, she was really cuddly and cute!

Next day, I was woken up by her giving me a sweet, sensual blowjob.

Turns out she is addicted to cum and has been 'starving' for couple of months now because she didn't have any futa girlfriends that would love her, not just her body.

It's a sex story, after all, but I can tell that I adored how sweet she was, and her character in general, she was really funny and we joked a lot, she was really clingy and always wanted to hug me and touch me, which I didn't mind!

We started to train a lot and basically, knowing that she cannot get pregnant, I nutted inside her every few hours, couple of times per intercourse, and it was bloody fantastic!

She is a perfect woman, the literal embodiment of sexiness! ... Buuuuut Monika is like a Goddess, so it's not really fair to compare the two. And besides, they were good friends! Being with Aki meant I could see Monika too, and we had fun together!

But what happened one day after a few months of me and Aki going out together really left me speechless...

"Sarah!" Aki rushed into the room, looking at me, excited.

"Y- Yeah?" I looked up from my phone.

"We're having a threesome!" She happily exclaimed.

"W- What?!?" My eyes widened in shock, "W- With whom?!?!"

"H... Hi..." A shy voice resounded from behind Aki. A curvy woman with a heavenly body and face emerged from behind Aki, smiling to me... her hair raven-black, arranged in a tight office bun. Her brown, normally fierce, but now timid eyes looked on me with admiration. God she looked fantastic... and those freckles sprinkled cutely on her nose and cheeks...

"Monika..." I mouthed.

Aaaand... That's the first time I simultaneously plowed Monika, my future wife, and Aki, the mother of two of my children.

How did I convince these two perfect creatures to let me impregnate them? Is Aki infertile or not? How many children did you have with Monika? Well! That's a real long story that I'll save for next time!


12