Futanari Centaur Frustration Pt. 01

Story Info
The sexual frustration of a futa centaur and her roommate.
7.1k words
4.71
16.4k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! I've been writing for a while now, but this is my first time publishing on literotica and self editing so please be nice to me and forgive any minor mistakes.

This is a combination sci-fi and fantasy romance story featuring the sexual frustration and eventual release of a unique young couple. In this episode, our perverted centaur obsessed MC enjoys an interesting cup of tea and gets her first chance to scrub down the body of her dream girl!

I've written about twice as much as I'll publish for part 1, but the main story isn't finished quite yet. I've separated the story into "nights" for now, this part 1 containing the introduction and Night 1, about 7,000 words total.

Futanari Centaur Frustration

Introduction: Roommate Wanted

It's been five years since the incident that changed the very perception of reality in this country. Simply known as "The Cracking", it happened when our scientists tried to mess around with the very fabric of our universe in an attempt to achieve faster-than-light space travel.

It caused small "cracks", essentially portals to an alternate dimension, to start forming at random in a large radius around ground zero. In most cases these cracks, which are rare to begin with, simply deposit a small item, be it a plant or something more inanimate, from the other side. But in extremely rare cases, larger cracks will deposit a living being. Usually a small animal, occasionally a larger one, it sometimes even transports sentient life forms! Elves, dwarves, demihumans... they're usually human shaped and straight out of our fantasies.

Only a handful of these intelligent beings have ever made it over to our world, coming at a rate of just 2-3 per year. However, due to their random, unpredictable entrances, the government was not able to keep them a secret. The masses became aware of them, and thanks to their advocacy, the government was held responsible for their proper care, privacy, freedom, and naturalization.

The ONA, or Otherworlder Naturalization Association, was formed in a joint effort between advocacy groups and the government to provide services such as specialized housing and education to otherworlders, among other needs. They were granted a large plot of land just outside the nearest city to ground zero where they house and educate otherworlders either indefinitely or until they feel ready enough to join society on their own.

Among the many humans employed at the ONA is a young woman named Riona. The 24-year-old petite, dark-haired Asian beauty is one of their smartest and most diligent workers. Up until now, she's just been working a simple desk job researching artifacts and first-hand accounts from otherworlders, writing about their societies. She prefers to work on one race in particular, her very favourite, above any other.

Today, Riona's life might just change forever. As she makes her way through the ONA complex, her mind races with excitement at the prospect of what she's just signed up for. Reaching an elevator, she takes yet another excited glance at the volunteer posting on her phone.

ONA Volunteer Posting

Posted By: Dr. A. Harden

Position Name: Otherworlder's roommate

Otherworlder: Cera of the centaur race

Description: Cera is currently the only otherworlder on Earth of the centaur race. Due to their inconvenient physiology, centaurs depend upon their clanmates for everyday needs such as cleaning and grooming. This position aims to fill the role of clanmate for Cera by providing her with a roommate she can bond with and count on to take care of her daily needs. Please note that this is a long-term commitment and plan ahead accordingly. Once accepted, disciplinary action may be taken upon failure to properly fulfill this role.

Requirements:

- Female applicants only

- Bachelor's degree or higher in otherworld studies (preferred)

- Willing to live together with Cera in the ONA complex full-time, for the foreseeable future

- Comfortable and familiar with centaur or equine physiology

- Acceptance by Cera herself

Duties:

- Daily companionship for Cera

- A share of household duties such as cooking and cleaning

- Assisting with proper cleaning and grooming of Cera's equine body

- Identifying and addressing any problems with Cera's housing and day to day life

- Being a good roommate and friend

Benefits:

- Unpaid

- Free rent

- Groceries and other household supplies provided free of charge

To Apply: All interested parties please send a private reply to this posting ahead of time and report to building CE-1 on the west side of the ONA complex at 18:00 on Friday.

Riona's heart starts to work overtime after rereading the posting. She smiles giddily and bursts out of the elevator door as it opens, nearly crashing into another ONA worker as she races in the direction of building CE-1.

It's the otherworlder of her dreams! The very race that inspired her to work at the ONA in the first place! And now she has a chance to live with one, get to know her, and even clean her body.

Riona flushes red as she starts to imagine the scenes that could happen between her and Cera in an unsupervised bathroom. The smile on her face turns into a lecherous one before she catches herself in the act and slaps both hands on her face.

'No Riona! You've got to be a good friend for her first, before all else! She probably wouldn't even want to do stuff like that with a human girl like me.'

With her newfound sense of duty and commitment, Riona finally reaches building CE-1. Heading inside the impressively large front door, she's greeted with what appears to be the oversized entranceway of a house. In the corner, a low, wide basin with four water jets set into the floor is labeled 'Hoof wash station', while further inside, the wooden floor gives way to some sort of thick, soft looking red carpet.

'At first glance, it really seems like the ONA has already put a lot of thought into Cera's housing!' Riona is so fascinated at the sight that she doesn't even notice the man sitting next to her at the door until he loudly clears his throat and addresses her.

"Ahem! Thanks for agreeing to come so early."

Riona spins around and replies promptly upon identifying the middle-aged man in a lab coat, bowing her head. "Ah, Dr. Harden! It's nice to see you again."

Dr. Harden smiles broadly as he stands up to put a hand on Riona's shoulder. "Oh my dear Riona, today is a day beyond mere niceties!" He makes a fist with his other hand and shakes it in triumph. "Today is the day when I, one enlightened centaur lover, entrust the care of our dear Cera to another!"

Riona freezes up in surprise. She'd often shared her passion for learning about centaurs with other ONA workers, but she'd only ever met Dr. Harden once before. "Uh, w-what do you mean by that, Doctor?"

The doctor laughs in amusement at her reaction. "Haha, you should really be a bit more careful with your browsing habits Riona." He lets go of Riona's shoulder before sitting back down and opening something up on his tablet. "You do know that all your access history on ONA computers is accessible to us supervisors, right?"

Riona looks around the entranceway nervously. "Y-yes, of course. I only access relevant articles."

Dr. Harden smirks. "Let's see here, 'Centaur mating practices as described by a Succubus', accessed in 27 unique instances. 'Are all centaurs hermaphrodites? What we know about centaur genitalia', accessed in 23 unique instances. 'Likelihood of sexual compatibility between otherworld species: Centaur Edition', accessed in-"

The poor girl flushing red with embarrassment finally cuts the doctor off. "Okay, okay! Centaur mating is a fascination of mine, I admit it!"

Dr. Harden lowers his tablet, a smug look on his face. "Good, I'm glad we can be frank with each other." He sits back down in his chair by the door. "Now, we may both be centaur obsessed perverts, but we are also employees of the ONA."

Riona is taken aback at his brazen comment. "P-perverts? Speak for yourself! I'm only interested in the subject academically."

The doctor raises an eyebrow. "Ohoh? Still in denial are we? I guess you didn't know this, but the ONA also tracks content accessed by personal mobile devices on our network." He raises his tablet back up. "Let's see here..."

Riona panics and cuts the doctor off again, waving her hand in front of his tablet, "Wait, okay, I'm sorry doctor! You're right! There's really no need to go through that!"

The smug expression returns to Dr. Harden's face. "Oh really? There are some true gems in there, I thought we might be able to discuss our favourites."

As Riona shines bright red, the doctor's expression turns more serious. "I'll get to the point. Us ONA employees have a duty to ensure the safety and comfort of otherworlders above all else."

Dr. Harden continues after Riona calms down and starts to listen more intently. "I hope I don't need to remind you, but if you hurt Cera in any way, you'll be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, fired, and permanently banned from all ONA facilities. Not to mention that I'd be in pretty hot water myself." Relaxing a bit, he continues. "Having said that, we want otherworlders to live a normal, unrestricted life in our world. So if Cera does end up showing interest in you, and gives her enthusiastic consent, you may proceed as you both wish."

Riona's body starts to heat up as she listens to the doctor's words. 'He's giving me explicit permission to get intimate with Cera?' She shakes her head as she remembers her current position. "But wait, why are you talking like it's already confirmed that I'm going to be Cera's roommate?"

Dr. Harden scratches his neck. "Well, Cera won't accept a man as her roommate, and regretfully, it seems like not many other women in the ONA are as enamored with centaurs as you are." He clicks his tongue before continuing his rant. "I get that it's a big commitment, but surely ONA employees would be the first to jump at the chance to live with an otherworlder. We even sent out a company-wide alert for the posting, yet you're still the only applicant."

Riona is initially surprised at the doctor's words, but changes her opinion after thinking it through. Despite their beauty and majesty, otherworlders have often described centaurs as a proud, arrogant race that doesn't hesitate to destroy or enslave any non-centaur who dares cross them. The consensus between ONA employees might in fact be that becoming Cera's roommate would be akin to being a part time slave. 'But Cera has always seemed so nice in her interviews...'

The doctor gets back to business. "Anyway, that's why I asked you to come in so early. I told Cera that she'd probably have at least a dozen applicants to choose from, and she got really excited, so, uh, I don't want to let her down."

Imagining how heartbroken and unwanted the lonely otherworlder might feel, Riona feels a surge of understanding and motivation. "Ooh, so you want me to convince her to accept me as her roommate before 18:00 rolls around!"

Dr. Harden snaps a finger and points at Riona. "Exactly! Then we can call off the meet and greet." He checks his watch. "Now then, there's only a few minutes until 16:00 when she comes back from her classes."

The pair spends the remaining time discussing centaur society before, right on cue, another ONA employee opens up the oversized door. Behind him, a magnificent centaur trots into the entranceway, slowing down to a walk before finally coming to a halt in front of Riona.

Riona's jaw nearly drops to the floor. She'd seen plenty of photos and videos of Cera before, but the centaur in person is a youthful blonde beauty who would surely turn heads anywhere she went, even as a normal human. With long silky hair, crystal clear blue eyes, supple lips, and a majestic white coat covering her equine lower body, the black ONA t-shirt she's wearing looks very out of place but quite flattering as it barely contains her, stretched to its limits around her enormous chest.

Surprisingly enough for Riona, Cera is not nearly as tall as she expected. Even with her short frame, Riona can easily see over the back of Cera's equine half, and her head falls in line with Cera's breasts.

As Riona devours Cera with her eyes, Cera does the same to Riona, a look of surprise written across the centaur's face. The two girls lock eyes for a moment before both catching themselves and looking away awkwardly. Dr. Harden smirks and dismisses the employee that came with Cera before addressing them.

"Now then Cera, this is the first of the volunteers to become your roommate. I know it's a bit early, but I think Riona here is the best possible fit, so I wanted to give you two some extra time alone together." He pats Riona's shoulder like a used car salesman. "She's our top researcher on centaur society!"

Cera smiles at Riona and bows her upper body before introducing herself with an air of elegance. "Greetings Riona, I am Cera of Clan Cerenea. It's my pleasure to meet you."

'Oh my god, they actually do greetings like that?' Riona, excited to put her knowledge to the test, bows enthusiastically in return. "Salutations to you as well, Cera of clan Cerenea. I am Riona of Clan ONA."

To Riona's embarrassment, her response is met with nothing but a barely stifled giggle from Cera. Looking up in confusion, she sees Cera trying her best to wipe a smile off her face before replying. "I'm sorry, it's just that I've never actually seen a human do that before. You're the first to greet me like a centaur, even if it was a bit old fashioned." She smiles again, more sweetly this time. "I'm happy."

As Riona blushes at Cera's response, Dr. Harden sneaks out the door, giving her a wink and a thumbs up. Cera continues, still smiling and unaware. "Anyway, you should come inside! The ONA put a lot of effort into this place, it'd be a shame to stay out here."

Cera leads Riona over to the doorway further inside the entranceway before stepping onto the hoof cleaning station and positioning her hooves over the four nozzles on the floor. She presses one of the buttons on the wall, and a jet of water turns on to clean one of her hooves. She lifts it in the air to rinse it thoroughly, then repeats the same process for all four hooves before pressing another button that replaces the water with hot air to dry them off. "Ahh, the hot hair feels so nice! I never had anything like this back in Orthea."

The pair step inside, onto a soft, squishy material that Riona had never felt before. "Woah, what is this stuff?"

Cera replies excitedly. "Ah, it's the ONA's version of durthem. It's a comfortable, cleanly alternative to dirt floors that wealthy centaurs often use back in Orthea. The ONA's version is even nicer though!" Riona nods, eyes sparkling with intrigue. She'd heard otherworlders describe centaur's floors as soft before, but never knew what it was called.

Making their way further inside Cera's living space, Riona looks around with awe at the handiwork of then ONA engineers. They enter straight into the main living space, an open combination of a wide kitchen with high counters, a dining room with a table, just a few chairs, and plenty of extra open space, as well as a living room with a couch, a coffee table, and several wide, low cushions that Riona assumes are meant for a centaur to lie down on.

Cera stretches her arms happily before turning to Riona. "I'll make some tea! Take a seat on the couch, it hasn't had much use yet."

Riona accepts, looking around the room a bit more before switching her attention to Cera instead. The centaur faces away from Riona, humming something and gently swaying her body from side to side. To the onlooker's dismay, her long white tail still provides a frustrating amount of modesty as it swishes gently from side to side. Riona stares anyway, mesmerized by its movement as she wishes for it to move just a little further. The little perv finally snaps out of it when Cera turns around, two teacups in hand.

Cera walks over carefully, her hooves silent on the soft floor, before placing both teacups down on the coffee table with grace. She motions for Riona to try it.

"Woah, this is really good!"

It's a milk tea with a unique, feminine sweetness. Riona basks in the taste as it settles in her mouth before taking another sip. She looks at Cera, the centaur beaming back at her as she enjoys the tea herself.

'This is nothing like any tea I've ever tasted before!' Riona's academic mind begins to race. 'Did she somehow take ingredients with her from Orthea? There's no way. The report said she was totally naked, in the middle of bathing, when the crack took her...'

Riona's eyes wander back over to Cera, suddenly resting on the cleavage tightly packed into the centaur's t-shirt as she comes to a realization, remembering a claim that an old elf had once made in an interview. A former servant of centaurs, he told the ONA that in a traditional centaur household, tea made with breastmilk was shared between family and often fed to new members as a way to welcome them. He said it signified that the family was willing to raise them as their own, no matter their age, and that it stuck out to him as a beautiful tradition.

Riona takes another sip, her cheeks flushing red at the thought of drinking Cera's breastmilk. "Say, Cera."

"Yes Riona?"

"Did you use, umm, your own milk for this?"

Cera opens her mouth, but freezes in place. The two stare deadlocked at each other for a few seconds before Riona casually lifts the teacup back up to her mouth and takes another sip.

Cera finally stammers out a reply, flustered. "Y-yes! I'm sorry, I know I should have told you ahead of time. Dr. Harden told me my milk was totally safe for humans to drink, so I got a bit ahead of myself."

Riona takes another sip as Cera talks, causing the centaur to blush in panic. "You don't need to keep drinking it if you don't want to!"

The avid milk drinker smiles widely. "But I do want to drink it! This means that you want me to join your family, right?"

Cera blushes even further, trying to hide her face with her hair. "You even know about that?! That's supposed to be a secret thing!" Riona stifles a giggle.

The adorable centaur pouts and finally admits the truth. "Yes, the truth is that I already wanted you as my roommate before you even showed up. They showed me a lot of your presentations about centaurs, and it always made me super happy how excited you were about us."

It's Riona's turn to blush now. She never knew that the ONA had shown Cera her presentations.

Cera continues. "I've always been fascinated with non-centaurs, even back in Orthea, but they all seemed to hate us. They looked at me with disgust in a way I'll never forget."

"But you're so excited to talk about us! To learn more, to latch on to every little piece of information you can." Cera giggles. "Whether it's true or not."

Cera puts her hand over Riona's. "I was so happy when Dr. Harden told me you'd definitely want to be my roommate. Even more when you came so early to see me alone."

She looks away shyly. "So, will you live with me, Riona?"

Instead of replying, Riona jumps off the couch and wraps her arms around Cera. Confused, Cera holds her arms out awkwardly for a moment before figuring out what to do and hugging Riona back. "This is how humans welcome their family, Cera."

Cera tears up in Riona's embrace, and they hold on to each other for a long moment until their emotions finally start to calm down.

Riona pulls out her phone. "We should let the doctor know." Cera nods in agreement, smiling as she wipes her face.

A short message is more than sufficient. "Mission complete."

Night 1: Frustration Begins

Back in her old apartment on the very same day, Riona is just finishing up packing for her first night living with Cera. A couple sets of clothes, a bathing suit, personal hygiene items... It looks like everything she'll need. They can worry about moving over all her belongings to her new room later on.